[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So leftist trash have managed to force out the CEO of Uber, who

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: uber.png (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
uber.png
17KB, 300x300px
So leftist trash have managed to force out the CEO of Uber, who built that company due to random accusations of 'sexism' (which was actually a woman engineer complaining about her FEMALE boss).

Is there a ride sharing app that doesn't bow down to leftist trash?
>>
Uber was a scam anyways. Surge pricing out the ass and letting any criminal become a driver kek
>>
>>131287065

No. Lyft is even worse, they provide free cars and housing services to migrant workers. I had some Russian piece of shit tell me all that as he was taking me to the airport.
>>
File: 1453777793115.jpg (51KB, 400x323px) Image search: [Google]
1453777793115.jpg
51KB, 400x323px
>has 'sharing' in the name
>not expecting it to bow to leftist trash
>>
"Start ups" are entirely financed by wall street jews. Note how the largest ones never turned profit, yet the jews keep pumping money into them.
>>
>>131287784

Apple was at one point a "startup", so was Microsoft.
>>
>>131287966
Look at apple what itbstamds for today. Look at The Gates Foundation and Mosanto too
>>
>>131287398
Kek. All these millenial companies, employees and their patrons are toxic
>>
>>131287966
Apple only exists because bill gates propped it up so he could avoid those pesky antitrust lawsuits in the 90s.
>>
>>131287398
It was pretty good when it was all men running a company the way it should be run.
Expect it to go downhill now. Women are involved. Like every tech company once they force their way in it goes to shit.
>>
Uber is literally a malicious cancer, they are always in the hole, but keep getting more money and taking more cities over.

I always chuckle at the "jewish control plan", but if this isn't literally the 0.025% actually taking over the infrastructure using loan money, I don't know what is.
>>
Can't imagine there will ever be a time in my life I will have to use an uber. I own two cars and a bicycle. Who uses this shit anyway? Hipster bar hoppers?
>>
>>131287065
driver licence
>>
>>131287065

Use Lyft. Better drivers (because Lyft is actually nice to their drivers), better service IMO. I kept getting rude African scum when I used Uber. Switched to Lyft and it was way better
>>
Just get a driving license you communist faggots, who the fuck is so poor they cannot even drive/have their own car?

kys yourselves
>>
>>131293076
I won't use Lyft because all the leftist faggots on kikebook pushed them so hard.
Also the gay pink mustache shit on their cars is intolerable.
>>131293182
>>131292804
Clearly these people never go to bars, sporting event, or airports.
>>
>>131287065
>defending criminal conspiracies

Just another day at /pol/. I would prefer Uber to be shut down by the FBI, but that's good too. Basically this >>131292225
>>
>>131287065
Taking a company public is a mistake.

Side Wuestion,

How the fuck did Ariana Huffington become a Uber board member?
>>
>>131287065
If you get forced out of your own company by complete strangers then you are the biggest cuck of them all
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.