[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does pol/ have to say about satanic gay sex rituals don

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

What does pol/ have to say about satanic gay sex rituals done by hollywood? Is it real is it false? Alot of celebs have come out and said things about selling their souls to the devil for fame. Jews own Hollywood and that's where they push their biggest cultural Marxism agenda. Passage is linked to hollywood. I have no doubt that it happening. Alot of rappers confess to selling their souls ans doing other various homosexual acts.
And when a celebrity doesn't want to follow along anymore the jews turn the media against them. Look at Michael Jackson

>here is a video of Michael jackson calling out the jews and saying it was them. No doubt the jews and satanic Hollywood go hand in hand

https://youtu.be/Tjy5RmmXb2Y
>>
Get in here fags and discuss
>>
>>131286473
100% real
to understand the extent of hollywood's power, you have to realize that 911 was planned many decades in advance and the twin towers were made a part of pop culture by hollywood to build up the subconscious power of the 911 happening/ritual. everything that's wrong with the world ties back to hollywood.
>>
All of Hollywood needs to be cleansed and burnt to the ground
>>
I say you will get banned for a couple of days by gay nigger mods
elsagate is real and pedos are brainwashing kids through youtube BAN ME FAGGOTS
>>
>>131286473
Rich people do sick stuff because they can and because they are bored (what else can you achive when you can have anything). The whole satanism thing is bullshit though, spread by narrowminded rednecks who love gezus and belive that satanism is actualy a thing.
>>
OY GEVALT
THE GOYIM KNOW, HERSHEL
WE MUST SHUT IT DOWN
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.