[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone tell me about 'anonymous'. what board did

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: fags.jpg (192KB, 1012x803px) Image search: [Google]
fags.jpg
192KB, 1012x803px
Can someone tell me about 'anonymous'. what board did they come from? why do they seem like the complete opposite of people who visit 4chan?
>>
>>131286450
Anonymous.
Name tells all.
It's not an organized group, you too are an Anonymous, Anon.
>>
>>131286450
No one cares.
>>
File: 1498372124915m.jpg (187KB, 1024x806px) Image search: [Google]
1498372124915m.jpg
187KB, 1024x806px
Reminder pic related

Spread it
>>
>>131286450
/b/ Random
>>
File: anonymiss.gif (23KB, 600x661px) Image search: [Google]
anonymiss.gif
23KB, 600x661px
-spawned from /b/
-subverteted by marxists and feminazies during occupy wall street movement-era
-all the tech savy "hackers" cant stand the retardism of the left and the whole "movement" collapsed
-they come back to /b/
-they found /b/ even more retarded than before plus they were into politics now
-some of them moved to /pol/

pic related is the cancer type feminazies brought into the "movement". Things like "the male anonymous logo isnt inclusive enough, its sexist"

Last true anonymous effort was the week long first www war (world wide web war) that happened in 2012. The movement already had collapsed at that time but...was a sort of reunion for a good cause.
>>
>>131287356

it was subverted by liberal moralists (athiests ect) before the feminists and sjws made it full retard
>>
File: cruise xenu.jpg (13KB, 300x283px) Image search: [Google]
cruise xenu.jpg
13KB, 300x283px
>>131287699

To be fair anonymous was always majority of atheistic-type people. Dont forget their fist crusade was against a church!
>>
File: anomalous.png (57KB, 300x122px) Image search: [Google]
anomalous.png
57KB, 300x122px
>>
>>131287356
Honestly, the whole scientology thing started it. Way to many who thought it was done for moral reasons, instead of just for the lulz.
>>
>>131289434

Yes anonymous was basically 2008 (op chanology) - 2012 (occupy wall street)

Lot of lulz especially in the beginning and during the wikileaks era (Op shitstorm ecc)
Sadly the leftists infestation ruined it but was fun until it lasted.
Also agree on the moral reason, at some point some anons really believe they were some fucking "i need to save the world" type of super heroes. Thats why probably leftists succeed in ruin it (the involvement with ows was a mistake)
RIP
>>
id argue that it only went downhill on the tailend of chanology #, it started fine but went south when the reddit atheist community became the main contingent

now while they definitely started the downhill spiral they didnt totally ruin it inthemselves (many of them where in it for lulz and it still had a big enough amount of sociopaths from here) but they opened the gates to the dark hordes of feminists and sjws who had been eying it up for a borg style invasion months in advance

they then came in, (we where well gone at this stage) and attacked the athiests which caused a split. this marked the first time a large subculture of mainly centerist liberal types would be FORCED into a position of denouncing sjws and leftism wholesale.

a sizable minority of them pushed back and allot of them even ended up here. but the majority capitulated (even those who initially resisted) and joined the cult once the mind parasite took over
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.