[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ontario government can take kids away if parents oppose their

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 2_hc1oqU.jpg (203KB, 1749x1749px) Image search: [Google]
2_hc1oqU.jpg
203KB, 1749x1749px
https://www.rt.com/news/391164-ontario-gender-identity-children/

The dyke of a premier in my province got this passed, and she's been creating a lot of bullshit laws and regulations.

I can already seeing this tumblr gender bill becoming a huge issue already
>>
Why the fuck do you still live there. I'd honestly be so ashamed I'd kill myself
>>
PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EARS
>>
leaf brother, as a half-canadian, I am truly ashamed at the current state of the nation. You need to take back your country, get vocal, and call out this bullshit for what it really is
>>
We know, OP, we all had this thread like 100 times when the story first broke. Were you on vacation or something so you missed it? Agreed that it's fucked, but not much we can do from down here except wait for Canada to collapse then catch the falling leaves.
>>
>>131286168
>call out this bullshit for what it really is

THAT'S ONE WAY TO LOSE YOUR KIDS.

People forget that 'in power' means they have the power. Canadians cannot openly say what we feel.
>>
>>131283816
Listen to me leaf, leave now. Leave while you can and head to the Southern cone, we'll start again from there.
>>
>>131284073

good fishing
>>
>>131283816
Go to the most nationalistic place in canada and shill for the its party everywhere, it'll maybe change something if you get people woke.
>Vive le Quebec libre!
>>
>no protest or anything

Im starting to believe you faggots actually enjoy this
>>
>>131288465
>go to protest
>get kids taken away
>>
>>131283816
>rt.com

please
>>
File: canadasmugpepe.png (256KB, 4496x4328px) Image search: [Google]
canadasmugpepe.png
256KB, 4496x4328px
>Canada 2050 AD
>walk down equality avenue
>see a poster, decide to check it out
>Canada is going to host world's first Pedocon
>loveWins.jpg
>feel proud of my country
>this is almost as good as the time my province won the Super Cuck
>continue walking
>wave to my zoosexual friend from work
>don't really feel like talking to him but we're the only 2 men who work there other than the janitorial staff so I don't have many male friends
>the diversity quotas were worth it though, the wage gap is completely eradicated in Canada
>we talk about the weather and he invites me to his apartment
>I've already had plans but I accept the invitation anyway because I'm not a bigot
>>
File: 1434119388579.jpg (120KB, 1026x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1434119388579.jpg
120KB, 1026x1440px
>>131283816
there is a simple solution, normal people need to change their gender to Attack Helicopter and demand accommodation.

Ridicule and mockery are the best medicines to this SJW cuckery
>>
>>131283816
fight back you apathetic leafs
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.