[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't the West spread (((democracy and freedom)) to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1101600912_400.jpg (70KB, 400x527px) Image search: [Google]
1101600912_400.jpg
70KB, 400x527px
Why can't the West spread (((democracy and freedom)) to Iran? The Shah tried it, but the Iranians redpilled themselves and started a revolution. What will be next? Will the West start a war with Iran and install a (((democratic leader)))? Do the Iranians want (((change)))?
>>
>>131278081
Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 500 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.
>>
File: 10d.jpg (73KB, 595x397px) Image search: [Google]
10d.jpg
73KB, 595x397px
>>131278081

Not gonna lie, former Pahlavi supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching the Shah crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes
>>
>>131278347

I'm from Iran and born post-revolution. I don't have love or hate for the shah, but I understand that many Iranians saw him as a puppet.

I don't know about Iran wanting to have nuclear weapons. I think they are more interested in nuclear energy at the moment. I'm not saying they don't have long term plans to develop weapons, but I don't think they want or need those weapons in the near future.
>>
>>131278664

in some way, Khomeini did save Iran from becoming just another globalist "progressive" country. he also got rid off the leftists protester, effectively seizing the revolution from them, which was a good thing.

and I don't think iran under the shah would have won from Iraq.

I would have much preferred Iran embraced more of it's persian history and not be so cosy with arabs and pan-islamism.

I like your current form of government desu. democracy is a false god. in a way, the system resembles the philosopher-king of Plato, but instead of philosophy theology.

in any case, love your country, people and culture. you are diaspora I presume? Will you ever go back to iran or have you visited there? my uncle went there travelling for three months, was impressed. said the regime wasn't so hard at all. you have a big drug-addict problem though.
>>
>>131279428

I haven't visited Iran, but I might one day. Love of country, people and culture is important. It seems most Iranians are happy with the current form of government (supreme leader + president, etc.), if they're happy, I'm happy.

The drug-epidemic exists not only in Iran, but in many other countries. Iran is near Afghanistan where it's easy to import opium. What do you think of the sanctions? It looks like if any country that doesn't go along with ''progressivism'' gets a bunch of sanctions imposed on them.
>>
>>131281762

>What do you think of the sanctions?

I'm not a fan of unregulated free trade anyway. you want iran to become yet another cog in the global economy?

the oil embargo has hurt your economy bad indeed, but the sanctions will probably go away in now and ten years, after which the value of oil wil have gone up, and you will reap the rewards.

excessive wealth and commerce can hurt countries just as bad as poverty. look at europe. complete degeneracy, massive immigration, multinationals and foreign online shops that obliterate all small native Merchants, mass consumerism and generic mass culture imported from the usa,....

but you are right that the sanctions are installed only to hurt iran, to impoverish the people so that they rise up against the government, after which a "persian spring" can finally bring (((democracy))), (((liberalism))) and (((progress))) to the iranian people.

yea I know. in afghanistan about 15% of the population is addicted to heroin. and pakistan as well. pashtun are good people, but bacha bazi and drugs are fucking degenerate.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.