[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have been going to outdoor music festivals for nearly a decade

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: glasto1a.jpg (111KB, 640x363px) Image search: [Google]
glasto1a.jpg
111KB, 640x363px
I have been going to outdoor music festivals for nearly a decade now and I'm wondering why they haven't been the subject of a terrorist attack yet.

The security is shit, with some effort you can take whatever you want with you and there are an enormous amount of people present.
>>
>>131275524
DiY
>>
Simply because it is a hub for degeneracy,

why attack it when the people there are destroying themselves already?
>>
Remember last summer in Germany? Some guy had a bomb, but was refused entrance by security, as he didn't have a ticket to the festival.

Also, the German media literally tried to sell it as a gas leak
>>
>>131275813
This. Islamists want to hasten the destruction of the western society. Why kill a bunch of degenerates who contribute nothing to it.
>>
Give Denmark a chance, Roskilde May still go to shit.
Yeah I've had the same thought, security can be overrun or simply circumvented at all festivals I've ever been too.

Go in during middle of night during nights last and biggest concerts, be groups of two, split up and stab tent areas before moving with guns towards the concert areas and you have plenty of targets and few routes of escape for the party people.

This is not a recipe or a plan, simply a discussion on its possibility of occurring.
>>
>>131275524

all the ones i go to have sniffer dogs and bag checks. ive even seen them checking peoples hair because a lot were getting drugs in little bags pinned in their hair. a lot of people rush the fences all at once and some get caught but some get in. a terrorist would probably have to try this approach to be successful.
>>
>>131275912
It would really fit in their model of "be always afraid everywhere"
>>131275849
That was a serious lack of motivation on that guys side, buy a ticket or climb over a fence
>>131275985
Indeed, sound easier than, for example, the london attacks yet can have even more horrible consequences
>>
File: IMG_2081.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2081.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
> Corbyn turns up to Glastonbury
> Leftie youngsters mob him
> "Corbyn! Corbyn!" they chant
> Jezza smiles, pulls open his jacket revealing a bomb belt
> "Allah Ackbar!!" he roars
> Millennials shit their pants
> BOOOOOM!!!!
> mfw
>>
>>131276270
they aren't trying to fucking scare you, they're trying to kill you. if you continue to go out and prance around like a headless chicken, completely unaware that they're out to get you, that's fine to them.
>>
>>131275524

Because any time the terrorists show up they get hooked by the good vibrations and start partying.
>>
>>131275524
Isis probably feels sorry for these losers who pay $40 to see a bunch of bands play 2 minute versions of their best songs in summer heat, pay $8 for a beer and then wait 30 minutes for a portajohn.
>>
>>131276479
The main goal of terrorism is not to kill people but to instill a culture of fear, increase spending on things like security and the military at cost of other expenditures and to generally destabilize the country or region.
>>
>>131277084
you're confusing old terrorism with new terrorism. al qaeda and other groups like it went with your approach, but IS just wants to kill us and views fear as a useful tool.
>>
File: 1497295580521.jpg (8KB, 255x204px) Image search: [Google]
1497295580521.jpg
8KB, 255x204px
>>131275524
Thanks for the idea
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.