[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Salam, /pol/ recently, I found out that there are few Hasidic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

Salam, /pol/

recently, I found out that there are few Hasidic Jewsih communities in NY which have

>average 10 children per family
>rapidly growing population
>totally segregated
>60% live on welfare and receiving social aid

So why when white americans try to segregate themselves they are instantly called racist and labelled as white supremacists?
>>
>>131273935
bump
>>
>>131273935
But I thought they were rich.
>>
>>131276072
lol no

I'm a Jew and most penguins are poor.
>>
>>131273935
They're like the Amish only instead of working hard and producing value for others they stay at home shaving coins and taking welfare.
>>
>>131273935

Oy Vey! How will we support our religious studies for years and years without the goyverment handouts?
>>
>>131276072
Are We really gonna trust what a kike tell us?
>>
>>131276508
this

according to many reports, there are no signs of poverty in these communities

these people simply being burden for NY's taxpayers and government allows them to leech on welfare
>>
File: BRONX.jpg (411KB, 800x438px) Image search: [Google]
BRONX.jpg
411KB, 800x438px
>>131273935
they receive welfare plus they have their own business without paying any taxes... Money lending, hand to hand cash trade of jewelery VAT scams etc etc

or what happened a lot in the 1980s.. letting out rooms in run down buildings to niggers for cash.. and at a certain point all those buildings owned by jews went up in flames to cash the insurance money.

that's why the bronx looked like a war zone at a certain point
>>
File: SLUMLORD.jpg (65KB, 480x520px) Image search: [Google]
SLUMLORD.jpg
65KB, 480x520px
>>131277241
>>
>>131273935
Live in NYC.

The hasids are the lowest rung on the food chain. Everyone hates them.
>>
>>131273935
The poorest town in the entire united states is a hasidic town called Kiryas Joel

They have an average income of like 12k which is super low for america but they fucked the system there too

They had the state build big mansions for religious purposes, converted them to residential and told them "sorry goy, not paying for this"
>>
>>131276508
>>131276195
Man I would love to get me a big nosed kike lady and fill her with cum to the brim and have 12 kids on social benefits and shame her all day for being a jew and call her kike and send her rare merchant pics on her social media.
>>
File: jewlawmakers.jpg (83KB, 645x553px) Image search: [Google]
jewlawmakers.jpg
83KB, 645x553px
>>131276072
>But I thought they were rich.

But they are. They just collect welfare anyway. They scam the system because they run it. Take a look at Israel for example. Relatively wealthy nation, but they get like 15 billion in "aid" from the united states. The official number is 3.5 billion, but that's a lie. In Israel, work is optional. Most of them "study" LOL!
>>
>>131273935
Because they know that we we had safe neighborhoods that weren't extremely expensive we could get our birth rate up so we can't allow that.
>>131276072
It's just the extremely religious Jews that are doing this.
>>
>>131273935
>Catch the oven doudgers
>Gas the oven dodgers
>Burn the oven dodgers
>>
File: jewchicken.jpg (45KB, 600x437px) Image search: [Google]
jewchicken.jpg
45KB, 600x437px
>>131276791
I've been in their homes in that exact location. You are right, they are not even close to being poor. They just play the part in public.
>>
>>131273935
Was listening to NPR yesterday and it was about Hasidic jews ruining the Arapahoe school district. They send all their kids to private schools but when they needed funding for special needs kids, "Oy vey gubmint give us money!" They want to have cake and eat it too. They have the fucking nerve to demand that laws be changed. Long story short, they have a majority on the school board plus they bus people en masse to vote against public school initiatives. Their kikery shuttered two schools and after promising they wouldn't become yashivas, guess what both became? Local residents yelled "Shame" at the board meetings but no one ever names the Jew. They cry about tolerance and multiculturalism but give fuck all about low income Hispanics and blacks. They are fucking scum.
>>
>>131273935
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdbkvJznmwU
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.