[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How leftist is Sweden,with its extreme welfare state and their

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2783.png (283KB, 2000x3957px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2783.png
283KB, 2000x3957px
How leftist is Sweden,with its extreme welfare state and their feminist government,when or is it possible we see Sweden going a full blown neo-Socailism anytime soon?

Any sweds here an elaborate the situation there?
>>
I visited Sweden (Stockholm) last year. 95% of the people I saw on streets were tall, blonde, blue-eyed Aryan gods and goddesses.

Don't believe /pol/ lies.
>>
Most Swedes are anti-Islam. The government is cucked, like our government, but Swedes as a whole are definitely more redpilled than us. The idea that Swedes are cucked is just from the media and the government, which is not very representative of the average Sven on the street.
>>
>>131270453
>full blown neo-Socailism anytime soon?
You're about 100 years too late
>>
>>131270626

Why haven't finns yet returned under the rule of swedish gods masters?
>>
>>131270865
Why you Russians still haven't ruled the Finns?
>>
>>131270453
To sum up, you get a lot free, but it's currently mostly collapsing because so much money goes to illiterate third world economic refugees. You have to pay 50% of your cash and even though that the quality of service you get is absolute shit when you compare it to 10 years ago. It's at the point where elderly people are forgotten and people die in hospitals just because they don't have enough resources to help them, frequently. I do not think it will get any worse than this however, it probably cannot get any worse than this considering our population is still relatively intelligent compared to some other countries. What's currently happening is all politicians are becoming less left-wing and I suspect this will continue for a while and hopefully it will happen so fast so that our country is saved from collapse and we can continue to live in a wellfare utopia.
>>
>>131270988

totally fine with 1721 border
>>
>>131270453
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_democracy
>>
File: 1497299386286.jpg (108KB, 850x1317px) Image search: [Google]
1497299386286.jpg
108KB, 850x1317px
>>131270453
the welfare state is about to collapse and we are going to have some serious chimpouts when that happens
>>
>>131271548
It's never going to stop working as long as we're in the EU.
>>
>>131271548
This to be quite honest. The next global economic crisis is going to be a big one and Sweden doesnt have a way to soften its impact on the Swedish economy.
>>
>>131270453
So far left that the testicle sits outside of the sack
>>
Im going to take what you have and give it away to everybody, doesn't it sound great? it doesn't matter because, Im going to do it anyway trlololololololo
>>
>>131270626
They have areas and enclaves.

Sweden is a house burning and the residents so stoic that they're still happily grinning to one another.

>>131271052
Would you care to tell us the Swedish tax brackets? People who earn I think around 120k here pay 50% income tax, I pay 20% because I don't earn much.

>>131271548
It's more likely you'll do what Australia did early, they'll start putting restrictions on pure monetary benefits. First it was you needed to apply for a certain amount of jobs, then they added more means testing, now you have to make a written request. The common theme here is that each can be arbitrarily ignored in arbitrary cases, which you could imagine as social workers (the younger of which probably with soft science degrees) is going to be influenced by their ideology of oppression hierarchy.

But obviously these mechanisms exist to provide services IF it's temporary and withhold from people who'd use it if they could get away with getting something for nothing. The white male is the exact intended recipient of welfare and under these measures is the only one excluded from welfare!

The real chimpening happens when the tap is fully turned off or if some technocrat strikes a deal, your bank account for free bread, water and bus travel. That's not going to pay for their fully sick cars though.
>>
>>131272458
>Taxes
>>
>>131271671
If it's no longer self-sustained it will eventually collapse, because EU is in the end too greedy to sustain a country like that. Look at Greece etc., where was EU then?
>>
>>131270453
>Falling for the left-right dichotomy.

Capitalism, liberalism and marxism has all merged into one universal monstrosity. Wake up.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.