[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I HAVE A COUSIN WHO ATTENDED SANDY HOOK ELEMENTARY SCHOOL AND

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

>>
File: 1483882957641.jpg (24KB, 387x461px) Image search: [Google]
1483882957641.jpg
24KB, 387x461px
>mythbusted.jpg

Well, that's that. Pack it up conspiracy bros.
>>
File: sh5.jpg (15KB, 616x187px) Image search: [Google]
sh5.jpg
15KB, 616x187px
>>131267078
Sit down and shut the fuck up. No one's going anywhere.
>>
>>131266935
oh ya well i have a brothers sisters aunts uncle who knows a guy who said it was an inside job

WHAT NOW OP ONE OF US IS OBVIOUSLY LYING AND IM 100% SURE ITS NOT ME BECAUSE I KNOW A GUY
>>
>>131267280
I can assure you it really happened
>>
>>131267400
>two people look vaguely similar
GRAB YER GUNS CLEETUS
DAMN PEDOS IN THE GUBBERMINT GONNA GIT IT
>>
File: sh1.jpg (15KB, 630x181px) Image search: [Google]
sh1.jpg
15KB, 630x181px
>>131267492
I think we're up to three now
>>
File: sh7.jpg (17KB, 642x187px) Image search: [Google]
sh7.jpg
17KB, 642x187px
SHUT IT DOWN FAGGOTS
>>
>>131267730
not even close
>>
Oh look. It's this thread again. With the exact title and everything.

Sage.
>>
My grandmother attended Sandy Hook and was one of the victims. I can assure you, it really happened.
>>
>all white people look the same

nigger detected
>>
>>131266935
me 2 I have a distant cousin who immigrated to America and her kids were there at the day of the shooting!
Confirmed real also they managed to surive
>>
>>131266935
My cousin Ante from america called me that he died in shooting. I trust my cousin Ante, he was 33 when he died.
>>
>>131266935
This sandy hook shit is like the birthday problem. Get twenty three people in the room and probability that two share a birthday is greater than 50%. Get ten thousand people on a web blog for Taiwanese mosaic paintings and a certain probability does exist of an anon or anons daily actually attending Sandy Hook. However, I bet this is wouldn't work with any other elementary school. That's what is interesting to me. There's likely 100k+ elementary schools in the USA and it's odd that there's always at least one person with a direct connection to Sandy Hook on 4chan at any one time. Bet this isn't the case with any other elementary school. It's even more interesting when you consider that 4chan has a global audience which you'd think would lower the probability of Sandy hookers showing up in every thread. Odd that we don't have friends and family of aurora shooting people on here or even better 9/11 victims every day just calling out the 9/11 truth threads. Even though the probability that an anon would have a connection to 9/11 is much higher than Sandy hook, we get a sandy hook family member here every single thread. Fancy that.!
>>
>>131270156
The people on 4Chan that are saying they have cousins at Sandy Hook are being sarcastic. They know it is a psyop to go online and say you know someone from SandyHook.
BTW, I do have a friend whose aunt sells tickets at the theater in Aurora. She assured me that it did indeed happen. For real!
>>
>>131270327
I know the replies are sarcastic, I specifically meant OP.
>>
File: sh2.jpg (17KB, 631x185px) Image search: [Google]
sh2.jpg
17KB, 631x185px
>>131270156
I also have a cousin who attended 9/11
>>
>>131266935
Of course it was a real school, and of course there was a shooting there, and of course some kids were murdered.

But that has nothing to do with the media's cover story about Adam Lanza.

That's the thing, YES, there was a real shooting, and YES, it was a false flag, ergo, people call it a "hoax."

If you really want to argue about it, step one would be, instead of just "knowing you're right," you should try knowing what it is you're right about, because you have NO idea WHAT you are even trying to argue against.

You don't know what the opposition's point is, motherfucker.
>>
>>131266935
I have a cousin that works at Nintendo an he reckons nothing happened. Except they did pay some reviewers to review Zelda favourably.
>>
Cnn told me it happened so it is truth.
>>
File: sandy hoax.png (73KB, 644x937px) Image search: [Google]
sandy hoax.png
73KB, 644x937px
>>131270156
Well they were shilling the 9/11 narrative pretty hard recently actually. But I agree there's a lot of fishy ass faggots trying to tell stories these days that appear to have a certain agenda.

>>131270327
I don't buy that it's all sarcasm, and even if that were true it wouldn't make it any less dangerous. Otherwise you're severely underestimating how stupid the average person is, and how stupid large groups of people are. You know what. It could be a joke. I'm pretty sure I've spent enough time here that I literally don't have empathy anymore.
>>
Work with a guy from Bristol. I'm not allowed to go full /pol/ at work because a fist fight will ensue. The issue regarding Sandy Hook comes up Friday. Goes full "muh cousin. Muh death threats. Muh PTSD therapy". I stay silent, trying not to reveal my power level. Anyone else have moments like these where it takes everything in you to not say anything? But you want to and you want to just beat the living shit out of numale coworkers who are absolute wastes of human life?
>>
>>131271087
>this is unheard of

Citations needed, please.
>>
So is this a good thread to post my idea for a dating sim where you play Adam Lanza and you can choose to date the grown female casualties in a prologue to the shooting? I call it Sandy Hook-Up. Naturally the ending of the game is what you'd expect.
>>
>>131266935
Piss off lying faggit

Nobody cares, stop making this thread on a daily basis
>>
File: sh6.jpg (15KB, 631x186px) Image search: [Google]
sh6.jpg
15KB, 631x186px
>>131274192
I care
>>
>>131274498
Stop it. I died in that shooting.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.