[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why poos have so great architecture but their countries otherwise

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: p1140672.jpg (2MB, 2784x1568px) Image search: [Google]
p1140672.jpg
2MB, 2784x1568px
Why poos have so great architecture but their countries otherwise are shitholes? Pic related, it's like something out from fantasy
>>
>>131264711
poo's are living in the "kali yuga"
they will regain their right full place as the master race
once the kali yuga ends
>>
>>131264711
They were indo europeans before they mixed with the shitskin asian natives
>>
>>131264891
Okay ghostmane
>>
>>131264948
The biggest temples were not build that long ago when the Aryans lived
>>
I imagine the Indian left talk about us British as an excuse for anything like the western left does with white men
>>
WE
>>
>>131265049
Look at kikebook comments from Indians when talking about British India. They're so salty when we tried helping them.
>>
>>131265153
>we tried helping them.
explain bong
>>
>>131265226
>roads
>railways
>infrastructure
>education
>>
>>131264711
That's in indonesia you idiot. Not India
>>
>>131265451
It's India architecture thou
>>
>>131265546
How the hell is it India architecture if it's not even in India
>>
>>131265451
Well here is Indian (why is it so hard to find good quality pics of these temples)
>>
>>131265693
Thats Prambanan, the largest Hindu temple compound in Indonesia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Hindu_temples_in_Indonesia

It was built by Indians.
>>
>>131265811
Hindu /= indian. There's plenty of non indian hindu civilisations throughout history
>>
>>131266358
you cant possibly be so retarded can you now

stupid fuck, did you even know big the Indian empire was before British partion

my god you are pathetic.

read their history and the wiki, before making retarded post like your.
you dumb fucking jabroni
>>
>>131264711
I'm a big fan of Anglo-Indian architecture, buildings built to reflect modern (at the time) needs and sensibilities while still retaining a unique local aesthetic
>>
>>131267442
Why don't you read the wiki you idiot. And when the hell did the indian empire ever expand to java. And no, the brits never ruled java. And the javanese are certainly not indians. Now just admit that you're wrong and stop making a fool of yourself
>>
>>131264711
Pooland is a shithole only in comparison to some others. And now that the west is falling, Poo's are looking less and less shitty.
And those structures are form a different era. They do not compare to modern day.
>>
>>131264891
Whats going to usher in the next yuga?
>>
File: 1491536849419.jpg (67KB, 557x768px) Image search: [Google]
1491536849419.jpg
67KB, 557x768px
>>131267941
A massive happening in 2025 where kalki will come and slay the degenerate
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.