[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It seems like race-mixing is so hard to avoid, /pol/. I know

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: cute_skeptical_cosplayer.jpg (256KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
cute_skeptical_cosplayer.jpg
256KB, 1280x960px
It seems like race-mixing is so hard to avoid, /pol/. I know my family is pure white, thanks to a very long family tree on both sides of the family, going back to when our ancestors were clubbing each other.

I want to preserve that, but how can I? Everywhere you look, it seems a person's genes are at least somewhat mixed.

I mean, fuck, back in Roman times, they'd let "Romans", born in Syria, to serve in a legion, finish their service, get land in northern Gaul, and then take a Gaul woman and have kids with her. This means that French women, and those of French ancestry, aren't safe.

Can't have anyone whose even vaguely brown, since all those Portuguese, Spanish, and Mediterranean fucks decided it was a good idea to breed with darkies.

Slavs and Finns are no good, due to the Huns and Mongols. Even Icelandic people show signs of old, Asian genes.

My current girlfriend is one of those people with a tiny amount of Native American blood. That would ruin the perfect record.

Is no one safe? It's honestly a wonder how my family's managed to keep up the purity for so long.
>>
>>131255177
This is where things like 23 and me come in handy desu.

If it is actually impossible to avoid race-mixing, then you might just have to make do with someone almost entirely hwhite, who can pass as fully hwhite to the casual observer. It's shame, but that's the Kali Yuga for ya.
>>
>>131255177
>preserve that, but how can I
You can Kill yourself faggot
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.