[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm unsure if it's just me but why does it seem like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1479877454640.jpg (375KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1479877454640.jpg
375KB, 900x900px
I'm unsure if it's just me but why does it seem like traffic has gotten way way worse over the years, I swear it takes fucking forever to get anywhere and the roads are always clogged up/under construction EVERY FUCKING DAY WHEN WILL THEY STOP
>>
When they run out of your money
>>
The prevalence of cell phones and in particular text messaging has dramatically increased congestion, at least where i live. Nothing to back that up other than 15 years anecdotal evidence.
>>
>>131251816

I live in Indiana but I have to drive in Chicago a lot for work and it fucking sucks, yeah I get paid to sit in traffic but holy FUCK people slow down for no fucking reason. God damn CITY NIGGER OFFICALS wasting money on construction every fucking day of the year, I swear they're just embezzling it all
>>
>>131251524
the country stopped paying for infrastructure anon, our roads were built in the 40s.
>>
>>131251524
Cincy?
>>
>>131251524
I've noticed that traffic has gotten significantly worse in the past few years, but not because of density or construction. To me it seems like people are increasingly retarded, vindictive, and petty (or, more likely, foreign).
>>
>>131251524
MN has nonstop road construction. you just get used to it
>>
>>131251524
My quiet suburban hometown in SoCal looks more like Tejana than a cut out of the 50s like it did even 10 years ago.

Went from surreal white utopia to east LA in 10 years.
>>
Owning a car used to be a luxury. Trams and busses were the primary forms of internal city transport, along with the occasional cabs.
Cultural degeneration turned public transport into criminal havens, which meant everyone needed a vehicle of their own, thus increasing congestion. Also General Motors bought out and shut down most of the tram systems in US cities in order to sell more cars.
>>
>>131251524
Did your state allow illegal immigrants to get driver licenses?
>>
Only way I could cope with traffic was buying a new black 5 series to cut people off with
>>
>>131253627
Where at? Inner city Mexicans were pushed further out of the city as property values made gain before the crash.
>>
File: 1489797319117.jpg (76KB, 880x692px) Image search: [Google]
1489797319117.jpg
76KB, 880x692px
>>131251524
IKR

Sometimes I poop in the shower in the morning to save time.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.