[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a theory that the more cucked a country is, the more /pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9

File: 1497276382495.jpg (59KB, 763x757px) Image search: [Google]
1497276382495.jpg
59KB, 763x757px
I have a theory that the more cucked a country is, the more /pol/ posters there are here. Maybe because they cant rely off state media? Or maybe because they know something is wrong and they are looking for like minded people. There is a disproportionate amount of Canadians and Germans in comparison to americans. Especially since this is an american english site, yet we see alot of leafs and fake german flags.
>>
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/countries/
>>
>>131249937
still alot more britbongs, jerrys, and leafs then there should be
>>
File: IMG_2454.png (85KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2454.png
85KB, 1280x960px
>>131249622
Here's a handy dandy graph I made in 2 seconds on a drawing app. This is my theory: after a point, the people either give up or are indoctrinated themselves, alternatively, some crazy shit could happen and a civil war could ensue, but that hasn't happened too many times.
>>
>>131250150
It's a good point though. Canada has half the population of the UK and yet:

>GB - United Kingdom: 7958240
>CA - Canada: 6344820
>>
>>131250255
well before it was about policies or censorship, now its all of that and the imposition of foreign trash to try and replace us. We could see a civil war or revolt.
>>
>>131249622
Fist my Trump hole
>>
>>131250490
deal
>>
people use proxies and pretend to be us.

Also if you think canada has 35 million you are smoking crack, it's more like 45 million at this point.
>>
>>131250775
whats the name of your far right movement?
>>
>>131250874
are you fucking serious?
>>
IIRC the country with the most posters per capita is Sweden, so this idea has merit
>>
>>131250936
i saw them in a squatting slav vid, forgot their name. And your suppose to be nice, eh?
>>
>>131251037
we don't have a far right group, we have tiny militias and gangs here and there, we have fuckloads of little neo-nazi havens. This country is cucked as fuck. You have to be very careful what you say especially at work. We are toast basically.
>>
You are right this place is fucked. Civil war when?
>>
>>131251169
oh, sorry about that. We arent fairing much better. want to start an ethno state on one of your archipelagos?
>>
>>131251221
We are so fucked, the foreigners dumping money into housing and fast food is the only thing keeping us alive.
>>
>>131251279
Most people are so fucking brainwashed they can't see how things are going to go. We'll just quietly become a minority in our own country.
>>
>>131251262
I would be ok even with just having commonwealth people here, as much as I loath pakis, they are better than niggers and chinks imo. Nothing will happen though, unless populism spreads up here and you start funneling us guns.
>>
>>131251365
exactly. At work out of 10 staff, I am one of two white guys, we both shave our heads lol.
>>
>>131251454
you have kik?
>>
>>131251279
>dumping money into fast food keeps canada alive
what did he mean by this
>>
We need to wake up the normies to their displacement. The universities are the front line for this shit and they're brainwashing legions of people who will serve as equity and diversity bureaucrats.
>>
File: soros in canada.png (2MB, 3376x5560px) Image search: [Google]
soros in canada.png
2MB, 3376x5560px
>>131249622
>I have a theory that the more cucked a country is, the more /pol/ posters there are here.
I think you are wrong, because if you were right, 90% of /pol/ would be famous cuck trifecta:
>Sweden
>France
>Germany
followed closely by UK, USA and that other cucked nation I won't name
>>
>>131251454
I heard more fucking Mandarin than English today.
>>
>>131251519
nope, im sure the cia knows where to find me. Having disposable guns would defintely make some magic happen ;)

>>131251534
Chinks literally drop 100's of dollars on ice-cream and fast food.
>>
>>131250410

Think you better deal with the niggers you got in your streets first. Attacks against whites are starting to become more and more common place. Maybe its time to bring back public lynchings?
>>
>>131251620
it's nuts dude, thankfully I can just switch my brain off at work, but it's scary. It's like playing spot the white person when I drive around the city.
>>
>>131251735
Which city?
>>
>>131251794
I'd rather not say, but it's in b.c. and it's not vancouver
>>
>>131251724
I wish, we had a shot then libertarians hijacked the movement and says "guys look those liberal sjws are the real racists!' No fucker, we are. I swear to god Im going into the military, im gonna become a general, im gonna julius caesar this shit, kick out all the minorities, annex and free canada of the leftist foreign cancer.
>>
File: hmm.jpg (44KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
44KB, 655x527px
Also, i know 2 mods on 4chan, one from /co/ and one from /pol/

/pol/ mod explained the only reason they added the custom flags is because they've had constant reports, ever since the election, of UK and Canadian users being reported for hate-speech.
>>
>>131251853
We need national organization
>>
>>131252018
tell the /pol/ mod hes a nigger for banning me on my birthday for making fun of non whites
>>
>>131252054
We have lots of neo-nazis and hells angels kicking around. I don't think you could unbrain-wash normies at this point though.

Every 20 year old looks like a 35 yr old crackhead, smokes tons of pot and cigarettes. We are a nation of degenerates. There is no hope unless the government and cbc does a 180 and goes full nazi.
>>
>>131252054
>>131251853
yall should gather your leaf brethren, start a thread dedicated to a canadian movement. it would be neat
>>
File: feels.jpg (23KB, 355x425px) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
23KB, 355x425px
>>131252018
>tfw banned from making threads on /pol/ because of the bbc spammer
>>
>>131252216
CBC is extremely SJW so no hope there
>>
>>131252259
I've tried making can/pol/ threads, they get zero replies or spammed by trolls.

>>131252325
The government controls cbc so maybe there is hope, but not currently.
>>
>>131252259
We need more than a thread on 4chan. The universities, and media are entirely left-wing multiculturalist SJW. It's the default position. They're importing 300,000 a year from China, India and Africa. There is endless diversity propaganda.
>>
>>131252423
just ignore the trolls and keep posting, make it serious and post them often, thats what keeps the nsg thread going. Start a discord too.
>>
Canada is literally becoming a left-wing diversity dystopia. They'll start lyching white people in 20 years with all the propaganda being pushed in schools.
>>
>>131250150

Seems like /pol/ is most popular in the anglosphere by quite a bit.

The eternal anglo strikes again
>>
>>131252582
butthead
>>
>>131252582
shut the fuck up eu cuck
no matter how much anglos are traitorous indbreds, you are even worse you genetic dump without culture, tradition or honor
>>
>>131252524
ill try tomorrow
>>131252541
yep, it looks pretty grim.
>>
All young Australian men have posted on 4chan at least once, we have a fuck all population and a strange proportion of posters
>>
>>131250150

UK probably has a lot of their own media and Euro based stuff to keep them occupied... they kind of have a whole different thing going on over there.

They have 'celebrities' I haven't even heard of.. (and they are even tackier than hollywood types)

But I agree with the premise of OP's post. If you notice things are odd and others don't seem to notice, you have to search out to see if you are insane or everybody else

Canada has sjw overload, but also a lot of the right wing counter-sjws. These people and others are seeing problems and actively fighting back

-Mark Stein
-Gavin McGinnis
-Lauren Southern
-Kathy Schaidle
-I believe Molyneaux is Canadian (?)
-Jordan Pederson
-Ezra Levant (jewsish)
>>
>>131250874

Even bowel movements come out slightly leftward here.
>>
>>131252893
>-I believe Molyneaux is Canadian (?)
Molyneux is a German/Irish mutt from England, but he's lived in Canada since he was like 10
>>
>>131252893
too many alt light people who are too flaccid.
>>
They were worried about Quebec separating so they turned BC into China. Great fucking idea guys, I don't see how that could possibly go wrong.
>>
>>131253013

Molenyeaux doesn't sound German or Irish to my ear.

Stein isn't a real Canadian either... he's from the UK originally... and he moved to Vermont after that human right tribunal kerfuffle
>>
File: enhanced.png (83KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced.png
83KB, 1280x960px
>>131250255
Here, I crunched some numbers and enhanced your handy graph
>>
>>131253071

Well if you are full 88, you end up doing a podcast for your mom in the basement.

Mark Stein to me is the most effective -- he is similar to Anne Coulter in dropping facts that crush perceptions and feels.
>>
My country is going to shit so I turned to nihilism and alcoholism.
I'm hoping one day a civil war breaks out or something but I won't get my hopes up.
At least I dont have to deal with overwhelming amounts of minorities here in NS.
>>
>>131249622
You have a point there.
But what about US media? Afaik it is all anti Assad. You also have "trigger-warnings" showing the big impact of sjw on daily life.
At least you have free speech. And most likely the police and media does not try to hide crimes or spin them to fit their ideology.

But anyway German media is shit. If it is pro Germany it is certainly also pro Israel. But at least they sometimes report things like the mortar attack on occopied Golan heights yesterday that was followed by a bombing and seemingly coordinated moderate rebel attack.

We also have the problem in the EU that they want to enforce the United States of Europe on us which is not reported accordingly. They name it war on democracy if you oppose this Union. In fact it is undemocratic and does not benefit Europe's greatest treasure. The treasure of having so rich cultures in so narrow place.

Non government organisations have way to much to decide like ESI.
>>
File: enhanced.png (70KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced.png
70KB, 1280x960px
>>131249622
<-- minor edits
>>
>>131251369
go away fbi/cia/atf/leaf
whatever fits
>>
>>131253618

American media not 'spinning' are you out of your mind?

The whole thing is a giant spin psy-op.

I'd almost prefer if they just lied outright or had a media blackout like Germany
>>
>>131253449
even anne coulter dosent believe in interracial relationships
>>
File: 1498359136472.jpg (68KB, 1040x800px) Image search: [Google]
1498359136472.jpg
68KB, 1040x800px
>>131250943
I can get behind this, every day on the subway with annoying strangers, 70% of them men. Go home and sort out your own contry and get some class, then we can meet as a complete globe. Know im sayin.
>>
>>131249622
>they cant rely off state media
>state media
state media is a cancer and a jew meme
>>
>>131252423
CBC needs to be privatized. From there it'll likely fail.
Change needs to happen in the curriculum they teach in schools. No idea who's gonna push that but our teachers are commies and need to be fired.
>>
>>131253286
Moly is from Britain AFAIK, moved to canada when he was young. Sounds like a british canadian cross accent.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.