[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is what modern day America tells us is the model for what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Nu_3d656f_6151730.jpg (28KB, 600x322px) Image search: [Google]
Nu_3d656f_6151730.jpg
28KB, 600x322px
This is what modern day America tells us is the model for what the ideal American male citizen ought to be.

>College (((Educated)))
>Docile
>Lives on a healthy diet of Soylent
>Advocates the dismantling of White Supremacy and Patriarchy through opinion articles he writes on approved state propaganda outlets such as Huffpo, Buzzfeed, and Salon
>Supports complete gun control
>Shows true love and respect for his wife by giving her complete free reign while he remains 100% committed and faithful to her
>Sacrifices his own well-being to ensure that of his wife's son/daughter
>Volunteers at a refugee center
>Makes a decent salary as a Ruby on Rails programmer

Why aren't you setting your daughters up with real men like him, Goyim?
>>
>>131248929
He's right tho. Alt Right are sexist bigots.
>>
File: 1415608174590.jpg (129KB, 853x875px) Image search: [Google]
1415608174590.jpg
129KB, 853x875px
>>131249146
>>
>>131249226
C'mon, man. /pol/ talks about the day of the rope and makes fun of really sexist shit.
>>
>>131248929

ppl dont realise the west is becoming increasingly more left leaning over time.

this guy is the future i'm afraid. just have to try and profit off the decline
>>
>>131248929
"Cuck" really wounds them because it's what they literally are.
>>
>>131248929
The fuck is he talking about? Of course I own the vagina of a girl I'm in the relationship with. As much as she owns my dick, we belong to each other. I'm not saying I'd rape her since I think she belongs to me, but at the very least I don't want any other dick in her just like she don't want my dick covered in another girls juices.
>>
>>131249916
Oy vey, expecting your romantic partner to not cheat on you is literally another Holocaust, goy

I expect a donation of shekels to the local shoah museum by tomorrow morning
>>
>>131249324
What's wrong with that?
>>
>>131249786
This. "Cuck" is like calling a Yid a Jew. They cannot handle it because you're calling them out.
>>
File: telegony.png (391KB, 2278x968px) Image search: [Google]
telegony.png
391KB, 2278x968px
>>131248929
>how dare you think you own her vagina
of course I own her vagina, and she owns my penis, it's called "being loyal" and "not opening each other up to sexually transmitted diseases"

also, telegony..
>>
>>131249324
Don't listen to
>>131250167

Keep being the goodest of goyim.
>>
>you have just described every Jew in existence.
>>
>>131248929
Every masculine man marks his territory (his woman) and it is expected that she belongs only to him until they break up.
>>
>>131250096
Is your view of the world really that piss-poor? Get out more man, go to school, get a job, or something. You must have such a depressing life
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.