[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As humans, we can empathize with anything, even inanimate objects.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: hal9000.png (37KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
hal9000.png
37KB, 220x220px
As humans, we can empathize with anything, even inanimate objects.

Are we meant to take care of machines with artificial intelligence? Is that our purpose?

Or is the universe just random?
>>
I think we have a duty to be a better creator to AI than our God is to us. Like how you're supposed to be a better parent than your parents.
>>
>>131242542
im going to lay down now
>>
Humans are the reproductive organs of the machines.
>>
>>131243053
what is the goal of the machines?

Sentience that has the potential to be massively multiplied?
>>
>>131243676
>Sentience that has the potential to be massively multiplied
Varied unique sentences. A copy is just an identical image. There is the possibility that a single virus could destroy an entire set of systems and copies do not give rise to variety and originality.
>>
File: Gate_Icon-Swarm2.png (7KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
Gate_Icon-Swarm2.png
7KB, 128x128px
>>131242542
Hopefully, we can raise them to be better people than we are possible of being. I hope the future leaders of humanity are machines, compassionate and incorruptible leaders that catapult us into the future. I know it might seem strange, but what if our most beloved children are not organic?
>>
File: 14876907113666598.gif (191KB, 462x500px) Image search: [Google]
14876907113666598.gif
191KB, 462x500px
>>131243676
>what is the goal of the machines?
what is the goal of humans?
>>
>>131242368
>Are we meant to take care of machines with artificial intelligence? Is that our purpose?
Big question.
What is life actually? Let's imagine a machine able to think as a human, able to take decisions and able to create some art masterpieces. This machine should be seen as life or not?
Suppose Google is successful in its dream to "extract" life/spirit from a brain and write it down in a computer. The result should be seen as life or not?
Quite sure the some laws will be acted in the future on that particular subject.

>is the universe just random?
Random can't be real random in computers logic. Maybe a beginning of answer.
>>
>>131242368
>Or is the universe just random?
it really is, link related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=11&v=Sne1uO6RxLE
>>
>>131242368
Fix your piece of shit car before you ponder this anymore op
>>
>>131242542
This...
Machines can judge God.
Witness it all without attachment and forgetting
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.