[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the musical implications of hating black people are not being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 31

File: 1480737431528.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1480737431528.gif
2MB, 320x240px
the musical implications of hating black people are not being able to listen to jimi hendrix, james brown, and kendrick lamar. fuck that.
capitalism and racism dont mix.
ive met good black people. hard working blacks. ive bad black people. stealing, cheating, and aggressive.
i know some of you people believe in the racist shit unapologetically.
ron paul once said that peace and prosperity unites all people. i stand by his words.
>>
>>131237839
>James brown
>Kendrick Lamar
You might aswell have mentioned Kanye while you were at it.... If you're going to make a case from black contributions to music you could at least use examples that are actually OBJECTIVELY good - there are plenty to choose from:
>Stevie wonder
>Michael motherfucking Jackson
>A classic like Duke Ellington or Nat King Cole
>>
>>131238457
kendrick will go down as one of the greatest musicians of the 21st century and for good reason.

i personally enjoy james brown.

stevie is not "objectively" good because there is no such thing in art.
>>
>>131238577
>One of the greatest musicians of the 21st century
Go back to plebbit, Kendrick hasn't been good since Good Kid M.A.A.D. City, and even then he wasn't that good.
Also, fuck capitalism. It is the weapon (((they))) use to defile true culture and replace it with commercialized, materialist, P.C., post modern shit.
>>
>>131238577
There are indeed artist that no reasonable person would disagree that they are good, that's what I call objectively good. Stevie wonder is one, Kendrick is not.

But hey all this is besides the point, the point is you displaying that you actually have very little knowledge or appreciation for black music and only like the entry level pop culture icons. You're probably very young and haven't had sufficient life experience to form a coherent world view.
Come back when you've learned more about the world kiddo.
>>
Your gay ass thread is further proof that ancaps don't know shit about objectively good music.
>>
>>131237839
>I'm up past my bedtime: the post
>>
>>131239146
you need to read more economy.
financial capitalism of 1850-1915 (true capitalism) was the golden age of self corrective economies that made sense.

>>131239295
oh im sorry. allow me to list 25 niche, non mainstream black musicians so that my comment makes less sense to the average person who listens to music casually and more sense to mentally challenged cunts like you.
>>
>>131237839

Ron Paul is a delusional abortionist.

He'll never be President. Ever.
>>
>>131237839
>what do you mean you're against foreign invasion ?
>how would we eat [food], listen to [music] ?
>who would fuck my wife ?
>please stop being a racist xenophobic sexist bigot
>you're really lame, self-genocide is what's in right now, get with the times granpa
>>
File: 1495308229298.jpg (41KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
1495308229298.jpg
41KB, 600x300px
>>131237839
Quit virtual signalling. Just because "you've met good black people" doesn't mean they're all good. See pic related and quit being a cuck.
>>
>>131239335
"objectively" good art. wtf?
>>
>>131237839
>not mentioning bird
>not mentioning monk
Y live op
>>
>>131237839
>>131237839
>ron paul once said that peace and prosperity unites all people

Explain Saudi Arabia then? They fund terror with the money, not peace and prosperity. US is no better, actually.
>>
>>131237839
What about Al Green? Ottis Redding? Stevie Wonder, Can one race not appreciate anothers culture without worrying about race?
>>
>>131237839
the only black musicians I like are the 20th century jazz nigs
>>
>>131239512
hes pro life.
>>131239559
white people are not all good too.
>>131239568
cool? i like wutang, especially old dirty. i like 2pac, biggy, nas. i like some of kanyes older things. i like ice and nwa. wtf is your point?
>>
Lionel Ritchie
>>
>>131237839
>kendrick lamar
You won't be missed, faggot

>Unironically basing your beliefs around mass produced entertainment
>>
>>131239733
Dam you should give Al Green some time....
>>
>>131239619
i dont support SA. they the biggest terrorist force in the middle east. ron paul shits on SA on the liberty report at least twice a week.
>>
File: Ghent.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Ghent.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
Aj Ghent
>>
>>131239488
>Stevie wonder
>Michael Jackson
>niche

That's my point. James brown and Kendrick Lamar don't even come into the top 10 of greatest black musicians and yet you used them to make your case because you're so ignorant you've never bothered to look at the world outside of the bubble in which modern pop culture feeds you.

You're not looking at the whole picture, your world view is very narrow.
>>
>>131240099
name a better rapper alive.
>>131240025
i didnt spend naming hundreds of black musicians because that was not the main point of my comment. thats aside, yes, ritchie is great.
>>
>>131237839
This thread wouldve been fine if op wasnt such a faggot
>>
>>131240217
i never liked stevies music that much. i didnt mention michael because im not sure i consider him fully black. i love how you have completely analyzed my entire world view by the three musicians i happened to mention in a 4chan post.

im glad you are proud of your music knowledge. good for you.
>>
>>131239566
>he thinks knitting with your period blood is equally valuable to the Mona Lisa
God damn post modernists....
>>
>>131239751
Why isn't africa a shining beacon of blackness? Why are Detroit and Chicago,controlled by niggers for 40+ years, still so violent?

Why are there no peaceful black communities in America? Why are there no peaceful black countries in the entire planet?
>>
>>131240384
thats every thread you fuck.
>>
>>131240469
never said that. i fucking hate modernism and post modernism.
>>131240470
because there are many violent, uneducated, unproductive blacks? your point?
>>
>>131240124
What I'm saying is the theory that if people are doing well, they will not engage in terror and other bad shit is clearly wrong. SA is a shining example of that. US sort of too. The richest country in the world devolved into a terror force. So it's clearly not about doing well, something else is in play.
>>
>>131240238
>name a better rhyming ape alive
FTFY wigger
>>
>>131237839
Capitalism is a shit system but i am against racism
>>
>>131240638
>slurred nursery rhymes over beats made on a computer
>>
>>131237839
>anecdotal evidence
>shitty nigger music
>#notallniggers
we got ourselves a shill here
>>
>>131240421
Listen to stevie wonders' beat club set. I used to not really like him either til that. Dude could've been a prog musician if he wanted
>>
>>131240238
Subliminal propaganda. How has music ever affected your politics ?
>>
>>131240638
you dont like rap. i do. agree to disagree.
>>131240626
you are mixing up people and their governments. americans have little power over american foreign policy. same thing with saudi arabians.
if people truly elected politicians who kept their promises the world would be very different. most want peace.
war brings inflation, artificial gdp, enormous borrowing and spending which turns into debt. not good.
>>
>>131240711
financial capitalism was fucking genius.
>>131240811
not kendrick.
>>131240867
you got me.
>>131240959
considering i mostly listen to nordic power rock and classical music not alot.
>>131240918
ill give it a go.
>>
>>131240124
Ron Paul is an example of a personally honest guy, who means well, but he generally has no idea what he is talking about.

Take gold. The idea that currency is something intangible seems good, until you realize that with large economy and small quantity of gold, the currency will behave like bitcoins. Bit coins is a good idea, but the price is so unstable, because supply is tight, that it's dysfunctional as currency. Same goes for gold. You don't want money in short supply all the time limited by gold miners, who essentially become the central bank in gold reserve currency. Plus gold would never allow internet commerce and other advancements. I'm not saying the FED is ideal, but gold is clearly not an answer either, but you have Ron Paul fully latched on to the idea, so he doesn't understand economics either. It figures. Rich people are more likely to engage in illicit behavior, because more of them are sociopaths. Saying if people have money and will behave well in a society is stupid. Again SA. They have money, look what they do with it. His ideas on race are probably just as basic feel good shit he spouts. Good guy, but doesn't know what he is talking about 90% of the time.
>>
>>131241128
How could it not. I've thought we choose music to reinforce identity.
>>
>>131240961
SA is not "government". It's run by a few rich people. That's your answer to how well being suddenly makes people behave well.

US is even worse in that regard. More sociopaths are involved and all of them are rich. It's a wrong idea, and not that I know what cures society's ills, but at least I know that I don't know. Ron Paul thinks he knows, and it makes him stupid and dangerous even though personally he is an upstanding guy.
>>
>>131241371
i somewhat disagree with the gold standard, but he makes a lot of great point in economics.
gold represents sound money and sound money means that uncontrolled printing cannot occur. currency floats between gold exchange points instead fluctuating uncontrollably.
he never said that more money means good behavior. i get the feeling you are badly acquainted with him. "sociopaths" are not the upper class. they are the elite whose wealth is immeasurable. he has no ideas on race. he sees race as meaningless. i cant blame him. he is a neo "founding fathers" ideologist. i like him for his principles that he has maintained for decades.
>>131241515
i believe in liberty and freedom. thats my identity.
>>
I fucking hate niggers
>>
>>131238577
>there is no such thing in art.
Music is also an objective math.
>>
>>131241654
i agree on the sa point.
i agree on the us point.

the job of a politican is to offer solutions to society's problems. what you are saying is like telling a surgeon to not come to the hospital to do his job.
>>
>>131237839
>implying any of those musicians are worth listening to
>>
>>131242008
why?
>>131242092
huh?
>>
>>131238577
>muh subjectivity
fuck off redditnigger
>>
>>131242333
my favorite musician is chopin.
my favorite epoch is baroque.
i love classical sculpture. it magnifies and glorifies human physicality and grace.

i do not, however, force these preferences on others.
>>
>>131237839
jimmy hendrix = the most overrated musician in world history.
>>
>>131242569
wow. really?
>>
>>131241966
Sound money is good until you need scale. Gold has no scale to make all economy depend on it.

Imagine this. You have an extremely efficient market in tomatoes on some market in say PA. Everyone decides to price the tomatoes based on that market. You have a problem, because the market that is your benchmark is tiny, and everything else is a derivative of a tiny market, and next thing you know you will have large players manipulating that tiny market. The results are that tomatoes in Alaska are priced of someone creating an overabundance of tomatoes in PA.

Same with gold. It's a tiny market with constrained supply and if you don't like the FED, you will really dislike commodities traders from Goldman and miners, because the FED are sweethearts comparatively speaking, and the FED is somewhat attached to the economy, where the gold is the market in its own right. It's not a good idea, it's similar to bitcoins. You can convert your paper dollars to gold or bitcoins, but forcing the economy to run on something that is completely unrelated to the economy is insane.

>i get the feeling you are badly acquainted with him

From when I hear him speak, I see lots of gaps in his reasoning.

> ron paul once said that peace and prosperity unites all people

That statement is not reflective of how people seem to behave. Peace and prosperity doesn't seem to unite people. There are plenty example of the contrary, and it makes this statement untrue.
>>
>>131238577
>the musical implications of not being able to like "greats" like jimi hendrix, etc.
>but music is subjective anyway, nothing is good or bad

do you even think this shit through?
>>
File: IMG_9241.jpg (116KB, 750x666px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9241.jpg
116KB, 750x666px
>>131240568

You've missed the point that there is absolutely objectivity in art. Some of that may be to complex for the human mind to derive mathematically but there are geometrical and tonal orders that make mathematical sense and are audibly or visually pleasing and satisfying.

Some minds, through training, can begin to pick up on the cues. Some are naturally able to recognize the patterns that represent true beauty.

Discordant art is a postmodern art form created by untalented and disconnected (to the inner workings of the human senses) frauds. There are also borederline retarded people that get into groups and convince eachother that a turd created by one of these frauds is a masterpiece. A lot of these people have money and pay millions for these turds. The retards who don't have money will look in awe, blog about and bludgeon their friends over their heads with their love of these turds such that enough lemmings begin to worship the turd as high art.

The reality is that all the aforementioned are blind meat bags that need to be gassed and burnt to ash... that is absolutely objective.
>>
>>131243068
read the first sentence of my response. thats the problem i have. deflation will have to occur on a major scale and cause damage to companies.

give me an example of when peace and prosperity did not unite people.
>>
>>131243151
that was personal you fucking idiot.
>>131243163
so there are cues, bu these cues cannot be defined or measured distinctively. i see...
i agree though. modern art, in my opinion, is fucking cancer. i think that its all a money laundering scheme sometimes.
>>
>>131243365
How about now in the US? We have relative peace and prosperity. I don't see a lot of uniting.
>>
>>131243502
I'm sure you can also be personally re-programmed to not like your based black artists since music is subjective, thus solving your moral dilemma.
>>
>>131237839
There are some great black musicians but Jimi Hendrix is the most overrated musician I have ever listened to. I love music and can appreciate every song, every artist, but jimi is shit tier, none of his music is that great.
>>
>>131243163
Contd:
...To deny that fact and circle jerk over inferior art forms is basically a broad manifestation of the participation trophy and and admission by society that we are going to have our lives dictated by the minority who are handicapped either mentally, emotionally or physically. Exceptionalism dies... true progress dies...

Fuck that. I want shitty art to be lambasted and shitty artists to be fucking ridiculed to the point of an heroing... so that these fuckers don't short change the goddamn craft... and they spend painstaking time and effort towards putting together something worth looking at or listening to. That was what happened during the Renaissance... that was the peak of exceptional art. And it went down hill starting in the 19th century...

We are now in medieval levels of competence thanks to everything being automated. Humans will never again create exceptional art.
>>
>>131243553
i see no race war. the only class war i see is in colleges being led by snarky Marxist students. internally america is peaceful.
chicago, however, a poor area is damaged and violent. so you can give many specific examples of poor cities, but mostly america is fine.
the migration problem causes conflict primarily because it pressures the fragile welfare state that europe is today. i feel that ron paul makes a good point.
>>
>>131243690
but why should i be re programmed? i like these musicians. there is no dilemma. i disagree with some people on pol.
>>131243704
i disagree but respect your opinion.
>>131243762
answer my comment:>>131243502
>>
>>131243365
You want another example? Right before the collapse of the Soviet Union, there was relative peace and prosperity there too. The quality of life was improving, and there was no major war, people were living relatively better lives. What happened is the country committed sudoku and went from relative prosperity under the soviet rule to random violence on the streets. Granted, the quality of life was lower than in the west, but comparatively speaking they collapsed at the top of their quality of life.
>>
>>131243502
>cues can't be defined
They CAN be distinctively defined. Some works of art are too compounded/complex to define mathematically with current computational technology. But the trained eye can catch that instinctively (while others are naturals or gifted).

I'm not going to pretend that I can recognize high art... but the shit we experience by modern artists is objectively inferior to the art that was created 200 or so years ago.
>>
>>131243940
because it reveals that your moral dilemma is subjective, and so not applicable to everyone else.

>>131242446
>I do not, however, force these preferences on others

So is your moral dilemma a preference?
>>
>>131243817
I didn't say race war. You will see increase in violence. People don't start wars or revolutions, you need some organized force behind that. I'm saying there is no unity now at the top of relative prosperity in the US and Europe. Relatively speaking nobody goes hungry even in ghettos.
>>
>>131243940
Btw, I'm not telling you the artists you like are shit. There is talent there... absolutely. And they are definitely artists... but Imagine Kendrick without software / synthetic beats .... also in a world of Katie Perrys and Amy Schumers... a half decent artist is going to look like DaVinci to you...

But Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart is on a different planet and 100 years from now we'll be playing his music while no one will remember Kendrick
>>
>>131243979
my father was born and raised in the soviet union. he describes it as the most peaceful collapse in human history. the reason why conditions were improving, in the most abstract sense, was because communism was slowly disappearing. the connection between russia and the outer zone countries was loosening and people were beginning to privatize in a minor scale. corrupt politicians were beginning to be scrutinized in a less controlled media. this is according to my father, of course, and from what i have read it is partially true. communism killed many and slowly fell apart without making much of a fuss because it was an artificial, oppressive system.
>>131244044
i get it man. your art is the coolest.
>>
>>131244374
funny. the thing i enjoy about kendrick is his lyrics. to me he is a modern poet who has found a medium to reach out to a great many listeners.
>>131244348
okay. well there are gaps and scratches everywhere. i hope they stay as minor issues.
>>131244212
i never said it was "applicable" to everyone else. i said i disagreed. this is an opinion board.

my preferences regarding art. stop acting stupid.
>>
>>131244444
> witnessed

I was a kid when SU fell apart. The life was improving, and there was a drift away from communism. But it was not a peaceful collapse. People were gunned on the street with machine guns for no reason a few years after the relative peak of prosperity. It was really a local Armageddon there. And in many republics they had ethnic cleansings, and I'm sure many murders were random too. My friend tells me at night in Moscow you had gangs shooting random passerbys with AKs. So the definition of peaceful is not really on the local level. Locally you could have been killed for no reason, and the fact that there was no nukes fired wouldn't make any difference to you personally.
>>
>>131244444
Yeah, the important detail. The violence started even before the economic collapse. People were pissed off for no reason since about 1989. Which had no economic explanation. You could have been attacked and punched on the street without even getting robbed. Just because. People started to get violent way before the collapse in an improving living conditions.
>>
>>131244765
but what you are describing is the final pushback from government to keep the system alive. direct violence ordered by government officials meant to create fear. this is not generated by the people. the people were slowly taking back what was rightfully theirs. right to business, right to speech.
>>
>>131245049
What are you talking about? In the 90s there was no government as far as your life was concerned. Violence started in late 80s.
>>
>>131244686
your opening statement is that you can't hate black people because they make good music. But then you say there's no such thing as "objectively good music". You also claimed to not want to force your preference for music on others. So if music is subjective, but good music is a reason to not hate blacks, then you see, this doesn't make any sense. Sorry your opinion is wound up and senseless.
>>
>>131244973
i dont quite comprehend your point. the soviet union was not peaceful. as communism weakened conditions improved.
ok.
>>
>>131237839
those are all shit anyways, listen to classical music you faggot
>>
>>131245121
it fell in 1990. i was talking about violence in late 80s, not post fall.
>>
>>131245175
Ok, in the 80s the life in SU was the best it ever was. The violence and drugs use exploded in the late 80s as living conditions improved. People were pissed off. So your life got better, but you got angrier. Direct contradiction of Ron Paul's point. You would think the reaction would be different, but it wasn't.

Fuck SU. Look at South Africa in the 90s. The same shit. Dindu's got everything they wanted and chimped out.
>>
>>131245135
i never said you cant hate black people because they make good music. i said that hating black people would mean i cant enjoy their music.
this is music i PERSONALLY ENJOY.
i never said good music is a reason o hate blacks. stop twisting my words leaf.
>>
>>131245296
The SU government in the late 80s was dealing with crime waves, not political dissent. They had like two uprisings they put down, but you could literally go around saying Fuck Soviet Union, nobody would care, which many people actually did. There were no repressions to speak of in the late 80s.
>>
>>131245380
i think ron paul would agree that drugs negatively influence living conditions
south america was the one thing i was afraid you would mention. i see those "dindus" as racist idiots who put economically prosperous white people at a noticeable disadvantage (put lightly) due to the color of their skin.
>>
>>131245493
now im confused. im sorry. im not very knowledgeable regarding the fall of the soviet union. i am simply arguing ron paul's point.
>>
>>131238577
honestly senpai i dont listen to hardly any black music. Mightve liked it in the past but do you honestly turn the record on james brown everyday nigga?
>>
>>131245539
Dindu's got everything in the 90s, and everything went to shit. So their relative prosperity turned to chimping out, not to the uniting you would expect.
>>
File: Pepe&MoonMan.jpg (79KB, 960x846px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe&MoonMan.jpg
79KB, 960x846px
>>131237839
>ron paul once said that peace and prosperity unites all people
>all (((people)))
In your fantasy, niggers are considered people?
>>
>>131245681
no not everyday.
>>131245693
would you agree that a great portion of this wealth was unearned and undeserved.
>>
>>131239488
capitalism is the worst system except for all the others.
>>
>>131245705
not sure who "niggers" are. we still have slaves?
>>
>>131245622
People were economically doing well, politically they could actually express themselves. What happened is an explosion of violence. Not really the Ron Paul's point is it? You could start a business and make money hands over fits. What did everyone do? They started gangs to extort businesses. It was literally easier to start a business than a gang.
>>
>>131237839

If I could own my own nigroes I would have them all learn to play bluegrass. So what? I don't see the problem here anon.
>>
>>131245778
no. foreign exchange market regulated by a logical simple and demand system and supported by a gold standard was the greatest human achievement of all time. ww1 sent it all to shit.

btw. you cant really think communism is better?
>>
>>131245762
Define deserved. If you have black population in the US with a major IQ gap, how would them doing well be deserved again?
>>
File: Cannibalism.webm (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Cannibalism.webm
1MB, 640x480px
>>131245804
>not sure who "niggers" are
Oh boy, you're in for a treat!
>>
>>131245865
ok...
>>131245827
what laws were in place to stop this?
>>
Okay, listen:

>the musical implications of hating black people are not being able to listen to jimi hendrix, james brown, and kendrick lamar. fuck that.
capitalism and racism dont mix.

The pretense here for why capitalism and racism will not mix is because you won't be able to enjoy "black products". You DID say hating black people = hating black music, and vice versa. The rest of the OP is just anecdotal stuff with some ron paul faggotry at the end. And if it's "just personal preference", then why the hostility?
>>
>>131237839
for you
>>131246018
>>
>>131245936
was South africa a welfare system supported by a white population persecuted for its skin color?
>>131245946
africans
>>
File: IMG_2828.jpg (39KB, 350x454px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2828.jpg
39KB, 350x454px
>>131242569
Lmfao
>>
File: Flashrob.webm (3MB, 400x326px) Image search: [Google]
Flashrob.webm
3MB, 400x326px
>>131245804
Having them as slaves isn't even worth it because they will always be a problem. Better they are left in Africa and made sure they cannot leave there.
>>
>>131246078
and the issues is?
>>
>>131237839
>Implying I give a fuck about listening to any of them
Wew fuck off
>>
>>131245978
>>>131245865 (You)
> ok...

Quite dense you are. One doesn't need to consider nigroes human in order to enjoy some of their products with a clean conscience. No one here actually wants to hate black people. They are hated as mindless instruments of destruction of other agents.
>>
>>131246127
Why do you have such a hardon for grandpa rock?
>>
>>131246293
>no one here wants to hate black people
>they are hated as

and i am dense?
you are literally generalizing and hating.
>>
>>131246232
your opinion is objectively bad and illogical.
>>
>>131246211

They must have been ideal slaves as the preference for their enslavement is something both the west and the Muslim world agreed on.
>>
>>131239559
If black people left the USA, the USA would have to invent a new underclass to keep in minimum wage jobs with no health insurance and inadequate schools for their kids.
It'd probably be the native Americans and Latinos unless all of them left too. In which case it'd be white people 1 generation from poverty, like probably a lot of people on /pol/.
>>
>>131246305
because its very emotionally powerful and pleasant to listen to during certain occasion or activities.
>>
>>131246422
cool
>>
File: IMG_3090.jpg (112KB, 1115x1155px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3090.jpg
112KB, 1115x1155px
>>131246305
I like alot of rock m8 and shit, everyone has different tastes, but hendrix was extremly innovative for his time, dont have to like him but should give credit where credit is due
>>
>>131246417
>and i am dense?
>you are literally generalizing and hating.

Yes, you are quite dense. Generalizing would be if I, say, overlooked the relevant properties of an individual to insist on his possession of his group's collective traits when he didn't in fact possess them to any significant degree. I am not doing that obviously. I am speaking of group traits and my assumption is that they are distributional. Or do group traits not exist?
>>
>>131246666
so there isnt a single black person you respect or admire?
>>
>>131237839
Jimi Hendrix was half white half black. No one in this thread even fucking mentioned that. So it could be an explanation for why he was so accepted, and why he was more innovative and intelligent.
>>
This is now a "List great black musicians" thread.
I'll give it a start

Scott Joplin
Louis Armstrong
W. C. Handy
Charlie Patton
Duke Ellington
Count Basie
Dizzy Gillespie
Cab Calloway
Paul Robeson
Billy Strayhorn
Charlie Parker
Leontyne Price

I'm about in the 1950s now.
>>
>>131246510
>If black people left the USA, the USA would have to invent a new underclass to keep in minimum wage jobs with no health insurance and inadequate schools for their kids.
>It'd probably be the native Americans and Latinos unless all of them left too. In which case it'd be white people 1 generation from poverty, like probably a lot of people on /pol/.

That's one theory. The other theory, supported by social science research on multiculturalism, would be that there would be a broad increase in solidarity and voters would be more willing to pay for public goods and benefits for the poor.
>>
>>131246666
>cops not already shooting
>>
>>131246710
you are speaking of group traits in America. the group is what, americans with an african lineage?
yes, you are overlooking "relevant properties." there are plenty of peaceful black people, hence making your generalization (instruments of destruction) untrue.
>>
File: Beach Toilet.webm (541KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Beach Toilet.webm
541KB, 640x360px
>>131246768
There are zero black persons in this world for me to admire. Not a single one caught my attention at all in the years I've been alive. The music they make is absolute trash by the way; especially the "artists" you mentioned.
>>131246934
I know right!
>>
>>131237839
I don't hate black people when they stay in another continent called Africa.
>>
>>131247241
separatism can be valid. malcom x would agree.
>>131247224
michael jordan maybe?
>>
>>131246971
>you are speaking of group traits in America. the group is what, americans with an african lineage?
>yes, you are overlooking "relevant properties." there are plenty of peaceful black people, hence making your generalization (instruments of destruction) untrue.

As I said before, you are dense. Nothing I said was incompatible with the existence of "plenty of peaceful black people". I took it for granted that group traits are instantiated in individuals distributionally. What is so difficult to understand about that?
>>
>>131237839
Jimi Hendrix is a meme, my dude.
>>
File: 1497508443895.jpg (48KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1497508443895.jpg
48KB, 500x375px
>>131237839
your few examples don't change the over whelming majority
>>
>>131237839

No matter how much blacks belong as a part of the USA. They will always be behind the white man from a general civilization social aspect. No matter how progressive western society makes them look and that goes for us white people also. Yet we are the real builders of civilization and advancement. Blacks contributions have been far outweighed by their cons. A nice catchy jigga boo hop song doesn't make up for all the thieving, murdering, raping, scourge niggers and it never will. Also doesn't make up for how niggers do their own discrimination at jobs where they get a slight bit of power. Which they DO! That is their races common denominator unless you cross bred with them yet they bring more full blooded niggers and shit skins from the world over to lower the white mans nation and our middle classes job opportunities and families.

SLAVERY??? It was a nigger industry created by niggers. Which white man eventually shut down! Even if some took part in it. Mostly KIKES and MUDSLIMES

THIS IS A FACT!
>>
>>131238457
>le art is entirely subjective meme

Fuck off and die you retarded faggot
>>
>>131247350
using long words does not make you right.
>They are hated as mindless instruments of destruction of other agents.
this sentence's implication is that that's what "they" are. this is "incompatible" with the idea that there are peaceful black people because you did not specify.
>>
>>131247352
no
>>131247368
there are many great black people
>>131247393
i agree. western civilization is the greatest. the problem is that you see blacks as a single group. imagine how unfair that is to an individual peaceful, successful black person. there are no group pros and cons. i see all people as individuals separate from any given racial group.
i hope you understand.
>>
File: kristen-stewart-shaking-head.gif (499KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
kristen-stewart-shaking-head.gif
499KB, 500x200px
>>131246883
>Racist dream achieved
>America becomes a vibrant social democracy
sounds legit
>>
>>131247861
only the greatest basketball player of all time (in my opinion).
>>
>>131247721

To many want to be a number. To many want to be in line. To many want a scapegoat and to many point the finger. To many want to be a random clump of cells. To many want a Big Brother. To many are Commie. To many want to take and not give. To many want to sail from Africa today and make US dollars. Yet they would never defend this nation. One works just up the street at Walgreens. Accent and everything ask me to donate to wounded warrior. I ask if she did. NOPE! I ask if she has and family in our military. NOPE! Not my only son O NO! Nigger thinks she belongs in this nation more than me and I am not kidding. Won't even defend it actually goes against it.

This is the fate of your race.
>>
>>131246864
Ella Fitzgerald
Billie Holliday
Chuck Berry
Miles Davis
John Coltrane
Nat King Cole
Little Richard
Marvin Gaye
Al Green
>>
>>131248031
there are plenty of black people in the service.
>>
File: Laundry.webm (2MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
Laundry.webm
2MB, 400x224px
>>131247914
Sorry, but no. I find very few people admirable in this world to begin with so me finding respect in blacks is far too much to ask.
>>
>>131248154
because they are black?
>>
>>131238577
Yes. My 8 year old son is as good as fucking steve gadd because objectivity isnt real in art. Fucking off yourself libcuck
>>
>>131248125

Not immigrant nigger off the boat.

I'm sure shes working on getting more of her CAREER CASHIER family members to cross the ocean. So they can tell me to donate to my countries military programs. Which we fight. While Bantu Bitch acts like they deserve what white man build more than me.
>>
>>131248038
Jimi Hendrix
Bill Withers
Muddy Waters
Stevie Wonder
Aretha Franklin
Maurice White
Booker T. Jones
Otis Redding
Charley Pride
Donna Summer
Ray Charles
>>
>>131248286
i think most will disagree with you regarding your son, but you are entitled to your opinion. in a capitalist system your son wont achieve much musical success.
>>131248360
there are many african AMERICANS who have slave lineage who are now in the service.
>>
Kendrick Lamar is a lyrical GENIUS, 21st century's greatest musician! Here is a sample of his magnum opus

The irony, I fuck 'em at the same damn time.
She eyein' me like a nigga don't exist
Girl, I know you want this dick
Girl, I'm Kendrick Lamar
>>
>>131248497
great excerpt. one of my favorites.
>>
>>131237839
>the musical implications of hating black people are not being able to listen to jimi hendrix, james brown, and kendrick lamar.

I don't listen to any of that so I'm good. Jimi Hendrix is the most massively overrated guitar player of all time. He actually sounds like complete garbage but people hail him as the greatest guitar player of all time for some reason. He terrible.
>>
>>131248643
i like him
>>
File: Babysitter.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Babysitter.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>131248278
Not really the reason. I dislike the idea of idolizing people and I have very fixed tastes and ideals in people. But since being exposed to the facts of racial difference, I lost pretty much all faith in blacks as a whole. It would be a miracle if one actually impressed me.
>>
>>131248769
you seem prejudiced.
>>
File: nig meme magic.png (236KB, 790x400px) Image search: [Google]
nig meme magic.png
236KB, 790x400px
>>131247721
your many great black people is a pebble in a sea of shit
>>
>>131248470

The Hindu Dot head fucks are the same way. They don't give a shit about this nation. They just want to jack up the prices at your local gas station and the talk shit about America and White people like every other non white person does. Even 2nd generation dot heads. They almost never try to defend our nation. They don't fucking belong either. Like I said they are just here to jack up the fucking prices at your local gas station. Then inflate our US currency even more by sending money over seas. The immigrant fucks have been robbing our nation for decades now. THEY WON'T DEFEND SHIT! AND MOST BLACKS DO IT FOR THEIR OWN GLORY AND GAINS. NOT THE LOVE OF COUNTRY. SO DON'T COME AT ME WITH YOUR UNCLE SAMBO SUCKING NIGGERS. WHEN THEY DO IT MOSTLY FOR SELF INTEREST. LIKE MOST PEOPLE WHO JOIN! THEY ARE MERCS THESE DAYS. JUST WITH USA CITIZENRY!
>>
>>131248435
Quincy Jones
Michael Jackson
Prince
Janet Jackson
Bobby McFerrin
Jessye Norman
Grace Jones
>>
>>131248916
says the nazi. whew
>>
>>131248769
This doesn't impress you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sIjSNTS7Fs
>>
File: Restaraunt Niggin.webm (867KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
Restaraunt Niggin.webm
867KB, 360x640px
>>131248862
Full disclosure: I'm racist.
I used to be all about fighting racism and helping those of lesser upbringings. But that changed a while back.
>>
>>131242164
Hendrix is the god of guitarists
>>
>>131249320
im glad you admit that. i hope you find a way back to rationality.
>>
File: feminist is scared.gif (1MB, 360x764px) Image search: [Google]
feminist is scared.gif
1MB, 360x764px
>>131248992
reality is a bitch, try living in South Africa where it's the rape capital of the world, plus calling me a nazi doesn't bother me
>>
>>131249582
what does that have to do with race?
thats the scary thing. you are unapologetic. i was once too. you will grow out of it eventually.
>>
File: ExistenceIsPain.jpg (28KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
ExistenceIsPain.jpg
28KB, 480x480px
>>131249262
I'm only a fan of certain classical music.
Such as: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvFH_6DNRCY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRjllL-MP0U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_NyNHSaF44
I am glad you didn't pick a deplorable example of rap or hip-hop because I would have reported you lol. But no, that does not give me a positive impression. I don't like it.
>>131249427
Last year was when I stopped caring about other races in the same way I thought of my own. I used to think things like how European counties should accept refugees, but my mind changed gradually when I saw all the terrible things that were happening there as a result. In high school, I would vehemently defend every non-white race, non-Christian religion, and any non-white culture out there; however, things I began to discover made me start thinking in a very different way. I no longer think or believe it is "rational" to defend other races and I am even now against certain religions & philosophies.
>>
>>131246510
>new underclass to keep in minimum wage jobs
Blacks don't work you moron.
>>
>>131249740
wow you don't see the correlation of race and statistical facts, even in America and places in Europe black people still commit overwhelmingly violent crimes, while being the minority, and when you get a place where they are the majority, that spells bad news, like south Africa
>>
>>131250092
if you believe that the "things" happening in europe are racial/cultural/religious rather than economic then you truly are far from rationality.

also that bullshit sob story about your evolution of thought makes no fucking sense. dont put people in groups. treat them individually.
>>
>>131250215
so factors like economics, education, location are thrown out of the wind. correlation equals causation. how intriguing.
>>
File: Homicide.jpg (1MB, 616x5370px) Image search: [Google]
Homicide.jpg
1MB, 616x5370px
>>131250215
>in America and places in Europe black people still commit overwhelmingly violent crimes, while being the minority, and when you get a place where they are the majority, that spells bad news, like south Africa
Yup
>>
>>131250393
>>131250215
you guys will quickly realize that your ideology allows no solution. you are literally in dreamland and will not escape until you renounce some of your racist beliefs.
>>
File: gibs.jpg (158KB, 700x577px) Image search: [Google]
gibs.jpg
158KB, 700x577px
>>131250392
yea how many programs and advantages do you have to throw at them until you feel satisfied, 80% percent of your life advantages is genetic and 20% is nurture, that is why you have people that came from poverty and become successful, and others who have it all and are complete fuck ups
>>
File: Necklacing.webm (3MB, 200x360px) Image search: [Google]
Necklacing.webm
3MB, 200x360px
>>131250320
See>>131246211
>Economy is why they bring in terrorists
No, EU is fucking them
>dont put people in groups. treat them individually.
They don't see us individually. Have you seen the horrible things they do to white people? They aren't human! They're worse than feral animals!
>webm related
This is how they treat suspects of petty crime
>>
>>131240238
Curren$y

Kendrick Lamar is an overrated kangz nigga who thinks black people were Israelites and is only famous because he rapped on dr dre beats.
>>
>>131250693
i dont believe in the welfare state.
i am a libertarian. people should not be handed anything. they must earn it.

equity is idiotic. many blacks are lazy and jobless because they live off of terrible government programs. your point?

these programs are more of a hindrance than they are a help. they create uneducated blacks who are dependent on the government.
>>
>>131250859
>57 posts by this id
>shilling this hard

DeShawn plz
>>
>>131250819
never heard of him, but will check him out. yeah, the israel shit got to me too, but i loved mad city and how to pimp a butterfly.
>>131250778
no. the migrants are putting a strain on welfare system. not the whole more customers meme. not what i meant.
just because retarded blacks put you in groups does not mean you should do the same. an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
>>
>>131250961
nah, just invested.
>>
File: Black Culture.webm (2MB, 320x182px) Image search: [Google]
Black Culture.webm
2MB, 320x182px
>>131251019
You are the delusional one. You think that if we are nice to them and think of them individually, they will return that. WRONG! They hate you and everyone like you and don't care what you think about them. Niggers are not the same as rational and empathetic human beings.
>>
File: 1481724798474.jpg (219KB, 1224x1445px) Image search: [Google]
1481724798474.jpg
219KB, 1224x1445px
>>131237839

noone hates black people, we hate niggers.
and Dr Dre isnt a nigger...

Learn the difference you fucking tard
>>
>>131251296
i dont want you to be nice to all of them individually. just treat them as individuals instead of as parts of one single minded group and you find that some are not so bad.
>>
>>131251320
good to hear.
>>
>>131251019
Never heard of curren$y? Most underrated rapper. Solid, Consistent as fuck since 2002. Still making music. Is a huge stoner but his rap is still cool.

And nah, the Israel shit just goes to show Kendrick Lamar isn't that original. He copies shit, follows the trends. Good kid mad city was only half decent because of the beats. Butterfly was pure shit. Pure pro black anti white shit. I'm gettin tired of black people turning into kangz acting like they're better than everyone, when fuckin ass backwards Maxine waters is their only hope. I'm even part black for fuck sake, they're letting me down
>>
>>131251453
pimp a butterfly wasnt that anti white. i see where you are coming from though.
you have a favorite curren$y track?
>>
File: 1498270632708.jpg (46KB, 454x340px) Image search: [Google]
1498270632708.jpg
46KB, 454x340px
>>131237839

sage
>>
File: 1495788057864.png (1MB, 1349x1233px) Image search: [Google]
1495788057864.png
1MB, 1349x1233px
>>131250859
yea it is not registering, if white people didn't intervene, majority of black people would be living in mud huts in Africa with or without gibs
>>
>>131251619
Not up front, no. But subconsciously yes. I pick up on that stuff.

One song? Fuck. Let me think about this.

Audio dope 2. I guess. That's a classic one I always go back to
>>
>>131251695
i dont think white people should have never intervened.
>>131251745
lol. listen to yourself.
>>
File: red terror.jpg (103KB, 600x470px) Image search: [Google]
red terror.jpg
103KB, 600x470px
>>131251800
well at least we can agree on something
>>
>>131251770
not bad. thanks.

mary is fire too.
>>
>>131252084
That's another one of my favorites. But yea, I think curren$y shits on Kendrick Lamar. Kendrick Lamar should ghost write. And he's so marketed but he fuckin sucks at rapping. He sounds like a kazoo. Plus he's unoriginal posing as the most clever rapper ever. To pimp a butterfly is an attempt at being aquemini. It's also inorganic. I just think he sucks and hate how much publicity he has. He's way too popular for being "lyrical" that should be a red flag
>>
>>131252084
Also I don't hate black people, I grew up in a non-white city, I am not white, only partially. And I am libertarian also, I voted for Trump this past election, and all my black friends don't like me anymore. They also buy into that police shit. I think this is the lowest amount of black deaths by police? Yet they're angry as fuck about it. Do you go on social media? I dare you to find some decent chill and smart black people on Twitter besides Eric July n the like. I've learned that blacks are incredibly Marxist, ignorant, and anti white this past year. Why is that? What is going on?
>>
>>131237839
kendrick lamar is garbage,nigger/wigger spotted
>>
>>131238577
>kendrick will go down as one of the greatest musicians of the 21st century and for good reason.

r u high right now?
>>
>>131237839

>lel

there are random guys that no ones even ever heard of that are better than Hendrix.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE50J-LO6ck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kqvCH6LMBs
>>
>>131237839
I've met about 4 good, honest, non-criminal blacks.

I've also unfortunately had to meet hundreds and hundreds of shitty, subhuman, dumb-as-a-fucking-rock, criminal, shiftless, lazy niggers who make the world worse, and who would not be missed or make any difference if they vanished immediately.

So, you can see why I just want them separate and far from me, right?
>>
>>131248977
Forgot your meds?
Thread posts: 191
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.