[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /pol/ thinks about Cubans in general and White Cubans

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1498150083047.jpg (597KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1498150083047.jpg
597KB, 1080x1349px
What does /pol/ thinks about Cubans in general and White Cubans in particular?

Are they alright?
Are they better than Puerto-ricans and Mexicans?
>>
File: Race Election.png (860KB, 1804x2438px) Image search: [Google]
Race Election.png
860KB, 1804x2438px
>>131234926
Cubans are only right wing because they know the horrors of Communism. That's it.
>>
>>131234926
>White Cubans
Moorberians are negroid and semitic
>>
>white cubans
>>
>>131235000
>>131235000
heard that younger generation votes for Democrats,

Btw, what did you mean by this flag?
>>
>>131235470
>Btw, what did you mean by this flag?
What?
>>
>>131235755
*map

It's 5:15 here, literally falling to sleep
>>
>>131234926
I'd impregnate all of them if they look like her.
>>
all white people are on average the same in terms of intelligence - in fact, I would go so far as to say beyond physiology, everyone who ethnically adheres to the pattern of advanced civilization is on average the same in intelligence. East Asian, European White (incl. Spaniards that White Cubans are descended frfom), Indian, Jewish, even dune coons in Saudi Arabia have the same inherent potential if they don't squander it through ass-backwards culture.
>>
White Cuban?
Fuck that
I want my. brown sugar BROWN
>>
>>131234926
>Are they better than Puerto-ricans and Mexicans?

I havent dealt with many Mexicans here, but the Cubans that escaped to here are usually smarter than the boricuas. Most reicans are legit retards.
>>131235470
>heard that younger generation votes for Democrats

Sadly true, bunch of my classmates when I was growing up vote dem. One even went Sanders and was disowned by his family.
A lot of the old Cubans still do vote rep and a bunch of 2gen have been leaning right.
>>
what's a white cuban? you mean light-skinned cubans who check off white on forms even though they should be checking off hispanic?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.