[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"dad if you knew about the jewish menace, why didn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: sweat.jpg (36KB, 426x341px) Image search: [Google]
sweat.jpg
36KB, 426x341px
>"dad if you knew about the jewish menace, why didn't you do anything about it?"

>"why did you bring me into a world still controlled by jews"

how would you react to this hypothetical situation?
>>
>>131233788
Kill yourself for being a selfish fucking normie who only cares about having spawn instead of considering the effects and consequences bringing an innocent life into this world will have on others and the society.
>>
>>131233788
I'm not your dad goy.

now get back to the fields

:^)
>>
File: Hitler poster without text.jpg (91KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler poster without text.jpg
91KB, 1000x1500px
>>131233788
"I brought you into this world as my secret weapon, my nuclear bomb - atomwaffen. My dear Son, Hitler's Chauffeur asked him right before Hitler died, "Do whom do we fight for now?", Hitler had replied with "For the man who comes after me". Hitler predicted that a man would rise up and fight once again against the Jewish menace that plagues our race and this world. You must be that man, you are in this world to become the greatest thing, to become the solution"
>>
>What do you want me to have done, shot one of them? At least I didn't circumcise you. I did my best, and so will you.
>>
>>131233788

What do you think the big lab in the basement is for son? The race-specific bioweapon is complete and ready to be released my child, there is hope.
>>
>>131233788
Um sweetie just because i have ap enis doesnt make me male, im your mom, how many times do we have to go over this?
>>
>>131233788
I expect this from my son and daughter if we do nothing.
>>
>>131233788
Umm No Sweetie. If you're an Anti-Semite I'm not your parent anymore. I was never your father since I'm gender-fluid/queer
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.