[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to fix Japan's xenophobia? >Japan racism survey

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 54

File: gaijin seat.jpg (175KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gaijin seat.jpg
175KB, 1280x720px
How to fix Japan's xenophobia?

>Japan racism survey reveals one in three foreigners experience discrimination
>https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/31/japan-racism-survey-reveals-one-in-three-foreigners-experience-discrimination
>>
Equity and diversity for Japan
>>
File: dissapointed pepe.jpg (2KB, 125x95px) Image search: [Google]
dissapointed pepe.jpg
2KB, 125x95px
>>131233508
dont.
>>
>>131233508
I was there once, experienced no discrimination on the train
>>
>>131233724
This. Let them develop and grow on their own
>>
File: IMG_0919.png (61KB, 216x219px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0919.png
61KB, 216x219px
>>131233508
>don't take in refugees
>no terror attacks whatsoever
>maintain pretty landscape, lovely historic sites, and overall peaceful and fearless populous
What's there to fix, senpai? Sounds like a pretty fine exclusive club to me, you just gotta work really hard to get a membership card.
>>
>>131233508

Good.

Japan for the Japanese, Europe for the Europeans.
>>
>>131233508
if you dont want to be discriminated in japan:

- be white
- walk around with a white girl, stop stealing their women
>>
>>131233508
Excellent nips are courteous enough to give stronk gaijin mails all the space they need to man spread
>>
>blacks mad at whites
you lack soul!
>whites indifferent towards at blacks
we have brains rather than soul but its ok you dont know any better

>white women and black men
BLACKED
>black women and white men
Nobody touches that shit

>whites mad at asians
you lack empathy!
>asians indifferent towards whites
haha baka gaijin stop being so loud and go home

>asian women and white men
pls give QT3.14 submissive A V E R A G E A Z N girlfriend please!!!!
>white women and asian men
ew slutty whores

Spot the pattern
>>
>>131233508
It will all (((change))) soon.
>>
File: classy SS.jpg (67KB, 322x519px) Image search: [Google]
classy SS.jpg
67KB, 322x519px
>>131233938
this.
>>
I will NEVER forget talking to some weeb about how they love BIG AMERICAN COWBOY in Japan. RED CARPET SERVICE EVERYWHERE.
The Japanese hate you almost as much as your parents hate you.
>>
>>131233508
How to not experience racial or cultural discrimination in Japan:
Step 1
>Don't go there.

There is no step 2.
>>
>>131233938
Fuck that.
World for Europeans, death to others.
>>
File: mishima.jpg (18KB, 258x194px) Image search: [Google]
mishima.jpg
18KB, 258x194px
>>131233508

Japan has a right to be japanese
>>
>>131233508

Perhaps they shouldn't be there in the first place.
>>
>>131234446
>>131234160
>colonial cucks not understanding that Europe deserves right to rule over rest of humanity
>>
Don't fucking fix it you fucking retarded inbred subhuman monkey piece of goddamn shit. Fuck you. Burn in hell.

Let that race be free, free from the Jewry that infects and destroys a majority of the world. They have every right to discriminate against foreigners.
>>
File: kanax.jpg (58KB, 778x583px) Image search: [Google]
kanax.jpg
58KB, 778x583px
>>131234160
like this?
>>
I often away from every person if space is allowed. But if train is full then sit next to anyone, even foreigners.
>>
I was there months ago, and seats were always taken immediately if available. That guy probably smells like shit or otherwise has problems.
>>
>watched footage of the disaster relief effort carried out by the US Military following the 2011 earthquake/tsunami (Operation Tomodachi)
>servicemen helping japanese
>japanese helping japanese
>everyone pitches in and helps unload helicopters
>japanese organize themselves

I saw a glimmer of what it is like to live in an ethnically homogeneous society. Why would anyone want to disturb that?

Respect the culture, respect the people's wishes. It is their country, not yours.
>>
>>131233938
But that's not how it works at all.
Europe for everyone. Every other country for their own people.
>>
>>131233928
this, Ive heard koreans will stare at you more than japanese. theyre all twigs anyways.
>>
why do so many of them wear those masks?
>>
>>131233508
Racism is just one of Japans charms
>>
>>131233508
>TFW you regret selling Minecraft
>>
>>131237279
It's for various things:
- Allergies (main cause)
- Sore throats - your own breath creates humidity in the mask and soothes your throat
- Women not wearing makeup wanting to hide their face
- Fear of air pollution
>>
>>131233508
Human behavior doesn't need fixing, let alone by do gooder elite academic fags
>>
>>131234058
You got it wrong.

>asian women and white men
Elliot Rodger
>>
File: hapas.png (2MB, 1648x2064px) Image search: [Google]
hapas.png
2MB, 1648x2064px
>>131234058
um... no, sweetie...
>>
>>131233508
Fake SJW bullshit. People sit next to gaijin on the train all the time. It's considered COURTESY to give someone some empty space next to them. Fuck off with this nonsense.
>>
>>131233975
This is what I don't get they aren't even fucking their own women.
>>
>What's there to fix, senpai?
Birthrates
>>
>>131233835
I can guarantee all of these people claiming "racism" are JET teachers who go there and regret it 3 months later.
I'm Japanese raised in America and Japan and I hear this from every moron American JET teacher.
No shit you will feel like an outsider going to the Japanese countryside without speaking shit and knowing nothing about Japanese culture.
>>
... I dont see how having slanty eyed midgets be xenophobic towards you would be a major problem. I think it would be quite hilarious, actually. Then again, I'm not a liberal faggot.
>>
>>131240557
If I pull their mask off, will they die?
>>
>>131241181

>Holtzclaw
>that faggot is still making my department look like total shit 2 years later

Holy fuck I hate that man.
>>
>>131237279
They're petrified of dust. It's like a major mental illness/paranoia over there
>>
>>131233508
He needs to check his privilege and stop gaijinspreading.
>>
File: 1373759097468.gif (1MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1373759097468.gif
1MB, 960x540px
>>131233508
Good on them.
Been there, seen this, feels good.
>>
>>131233508
Looks like the guy is acting emotional. Asians are notirious for not respecting others space but will keep their distance from someone they fear.
>>
They want to see if youre courteous enough to offer your bonus seat for that mother of 2 or elderly couple if they board the train. It's a shit test for foreigners.
>>
>>131237279
It's a courtesy. if you are sick, you wear the mask. To a lesser extent germiphobia etc.
>>
>>131233508
>>131233835
>>131241452
I just spent 2 weeks there with my family, all over the country, and never experienced the "Gaijin seat" thing or any real prejudice.
>>
>>131241754
>when your pussy gook genes can't handle the pure white power
>>
>>131233508
>How to fix Japan's xenophobia
Why fix what's not broken?
Stay strong nips, we too are full.

...So you know, don't think about coming here again.
>>
That's not really a thing. Having lived there for 3 years, Older generations hold a grudge still. Everyone else seems to love/be curious about Americans. A majority will go well out of their way to help you if you have any questions, or are lost or anything. I had a middle age man get on a train with me and ride to my stop 30 min out of his way when I first got there and spoke zero Japanese.
>>
>>131237175
those slant bastards try to stare me down over here.
>>
>>131233508

You will never fix it.

I've been coming and going in Japan since 1995, and living here sonce 2010, and I've seen thing get both better and worse: better because you almost don't get called a fucking gaijin on the street anymore; worse because the japs still think it's perfectly fine that all countries should buy their products and let their companies in but they shouldn't have to return the favor and import foreign products, and vote accordingly.

One very good example of that is Calbee, the main (and probably the only) potato chips maker in Japan, announcing that since the Fukushima incident viable harvests from Northern Japan aren't sufficient to sustain any kind of production so they won't be making chips anymore for an undetermined period.
They're not even trying to import potatoes to meet the demand, and supermarkets/convenience stores aren't importing foreign chips either.
As a result, since last month the only thing you can find is Pringles as it's the only foreign brand well implanted in Japan.

The same thing happened with butter 2 years agos...

So right now you have to order chips from abroad through amazon if you want some variety or sizeable quantity.

That's how fucked up Japan's way of thinking is, you can't fight it, just go around it and use it against them. It's a lesson they need to learn by themselves...
>>
>>131241714
It will be very painful
>>
File: even gifted know the truth.jpg (131KB, 500x453px) Image search: [Google]
even gifted know the truth.jpg
131KB, 500x453px
>>131233508
>How to fix Japan's xenophobia?
No need. Xenophobia serves a purpose. Of course it's unpleasant and rude, but if I'll get to land of tentacles and I'll be discriminated, I will perfectly understand. Besides and really want to get yelled at me me with "WHITE PIGU GO HOME" that fucking kills me.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>131243386
Nice fake news. There was some potato shortage yes, but I haven't seen any change in any of the stores here. You seem like one of those butt hurt gaijin who believes that Japan should adapt itself to your personal demands. Get the fuck out of here and never come back faggot.
>>
>>131233835
This. Everyone was extremely polite and welcoming when I visited. They only avoided my chinese friend but that's understandable.
I dressed and acted respectfully and in turn made some pretty solid friendships and some on and off relationships.
>>
>>131243386
Yes ive recently suspected this is their achilles heal and a great business oppertunity.
>>
>>131244098
>No need. Xenophobia serves a purpose. Of course it's unpleasant and rude,
It isn't even that, though. FUCK all you people have such a wrong idea of japan and how people are treated here. goddamn internet foreigners who get all their info from rocketnews and sjw blogs and shit.
>>
>>131234419
Sad that most bluepilled faggots on here don't have this proper mindset. Why can't they see that non-whites are deeply inferior?
>>
>>131244296

Not fake news, and from your post you're the butthurt weeaboo here.

I presented tangible facts, deal with it.
>>
File: lol of.png (84KB, 330x128px) Image search: [Google]
lol of.png
84KB, 330x128px
>Wearing crocs in public

Understandable, not even i would seat besides that abnormality
>>
>>131243386
>As a result, since last month the only thing you can find is Pringles as it's the only foreign brand well implanted in Japan.
Well that's literally fucking wrong but you're an idiot so I'm not surprised.
>>
>>131244677

"visited" being the operative word in your sentence.

When you start living here people keep asking you when you're going back, and when you tell them you're not they start behaving differently toward you. It's not everybody and you will always find some open people, but the majority are a bunch of selfish racist dicks, even if they don't look like it when you talk to them.
>>
>>131245183
You sound like a fragile pathetic beta.
>>
>>131245074

And you have proof to back that up ? Anybody can check what I said by just googling it, unlike your butthurt argumentless rant.
>>
>>131245317
I can walk to any of 200 convenience stores in a half mile radius and take a picture of a shelf full of potato chips, are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>131233508

I have the opposite experience. qt3.14 japan school girls literally chat me up if presented the opportunity. If my Japanese wife wasn't with me everywhere I go, I'd probably get myself in trouble. I asked wifey about it. She says I'm basically a Panda there. Rare, cute, and they want to learn more about me.

Of course, OPs gaijin is having a bad time. He is obese. Look at him. Fat American lardass. Japanese have no tolerance for that, and they certainly don't want to sit beside a sweaty, bad smelling, obese person. Obese people are understood to have poor self control, low intelligence, and low economic class there. Nobody wants to associate with a person like that.
>>
>>131244823
This was "news" two weeks ago and I haven't seen a shortage of chips in any store I've visited since then, and I travel a lot for work. You probably aren't even in Japan but using a proxy.
>>
>>131245310

I sound like someone who's lived here for a long time, I'm not a weeaboo going woooooow about every shiny trinklet I see and ignoring all the bad stuff because "everything in Japan is wonderful".
It's not, there are good and bad things like everywhere else, deal with it.
>>
>>131245372

Please do, let's see them chips.
>>
>>131233508
white people dont experience racism, because we dont see ourselves as victims. When we're unfairly singled out its because the other people are subhuman assholes. Get on our level.
>>
Why would they want to import niggers and white monkeys they're already the chink super race
>>
>>131233508

Japan's xenophobia is primarily concentrated against Chinese and Koreans.
>>
What kind of self-respecting person cares about how a bunch of other people think or look at him?
Do whatever the fuck you are doing in Japan and then go to a place where you are accepted.
I an't care less i some dude doesn't wants to seat beside me in a subway.
What an idiotic thread.
>>
>>131245487

Picture and timestamp of a store selling chips then, let's see some proof of what you say.
>>
>>131245644
this. zainichis are second class citizens
>>
can't fix what isn't broken, Japan is preserving its culture and ensuring a future for itself. I commend Japan for this.
>>
>>131243386
Good, chips are garbage.
>>
>>131245498
You sound like a fragile pathetic beta leftist who attributes everything that goes wrong in his life to "muh racism". Please leave.
>>
>>131234446
you eurocucks would simply move refugees there and enforce Sharia law if you had ""conquest"" over Japan. learn to handle your own cucked nations before you start worrying about fucking with Japan aka honorary aryans. as long as they stay in their own fucking country, I don't care.
>>
Don't fix it, because It's not broken.
Japan is very culturaly beautiful and forcing diversity will muddle it up just like the rest of the diverse 1st world countries.
>>
>>131246335

You sound like a weeaboo who can't accept that the land of Pikachus isn't as sparkling and shiny as they expected. Attacking me won't change the facts I presented, but definitely proves how butthurt and little witted you are for not even trying to refute them.
>>
>>131244098
>"WHITE PIGU GO HOME"
Honestly i am learning the language just to laugh at them for saying this to me.
It's not even an insult. I would say to them "or what going to screem at me for 10 mins while you power up"
The idea that this hurts white people is laughable. Shit even the black have got one over on the nips in that regard with the shit insult cracker.
>>
>>131246441
>eurocucks
>australian flag
>american education
>>
>>131236696
Saw a video of an entire street cave in, they fixed it in a day.
>>
>being so bald people are literally too disgusted to sit next to you on subway
Tell me again how we need to cure benign shit like AIDS or cancer instead of this eternal plague. Being bald is worse than death, it's worse than any other disease out there. At least death is merciful because there is no more pain, but baldness leaves you the options of either killing yourself or living the rest of yoir life as a freak shunned by society, a hideous little creature lurking in the shadows, an abomination. Being bald is the worst affliction that can beset a man. It's a death sentence for your soul but your wretched body lives on. It kills everything that is human inside you. I'd rather spend an eternity in hell than go through a lifetime as a bald man.
>>
>>131246823
>Attacking me won't change the facts I presented
Leftist fee-fees aren't facts, go cry yourself to sleep until you get sent back.
>>
>>131246893
It's not worse than gyno.
>>
>>131246205

Except they treat every shortage this way. Butter and milk products were in the same situation 2 years ago.
>>
>>131246973

And yet you present no evidence to refute what I said. Do you have any ?
>>
I bet half of these nips aren't even nips, but aussies. Hi Sam!
>>
>>131247054
You didn't present any evidence, you just cried like a little sjw bitch. Go home and lament the fact you'll never get a white or a jap woman to touch you, loser.
>>
>>131246893
It blows my mind that we waste billions researching cures for nigger diseases like Malaria and HIV to boost Africas birth rate yet not a penny is spent on trying to cure baldness.
>>
>>131247054
Can you provide proof you aren't using a proxy first
>>
someone take pictures of chips im curious which weeb is full of shit
>>
File: 1420468170548.gif (1MB, 288x314px) Image search: [Google]
1420468170548.gif
1MB, 288x314px
>>131234419

This is the inevitable outcome, if we can eliminaye the weak cucks being herded by Jews posing as whites.

Then we resume the domestication of the rest of the planet, something Jews themselves are trying to do RIGHT NOW except on their own terms, pretending to be the friends of humanity while they leech upon the hard work of everyone else.

White men will keep the peace, while we unite the world under our guidance and wisdom, and inseminatng the lesser races with the eternal fire in our genes.
>>
>>131247066

Well english speaking nips are scarce at best so you wouldn't be wrong. I've been living here for a long time but I'm no nip, frenchfag here sir.
>>
>>131246893
Women dont give a shit about this.
>>
What do Japanese people thing about exchange students?
>>
>>131247054
You're the one making assertions, idiot. You bear the burden of proof and as a man stationed there for six years I say you're full of shit.
>>
Its a good thing.
>>
>>131247174

And yet what I said still stands. How does it feel to be outwitted by a little sjw bitch ?
Next time go easy on the insults and try to present so argumented facts.
>>
>>131247066
If you see someone posting with Japanese flag and properly using English, it's not a Japanese person 99.5% of the time
>>
>>131247227

Just google it, you can see for yourself the shortage is real and the Japs are dealing with it by not dealing with it.
>>
>>131234446
Yeah but can they at least hold back the racism long enough for my visit to be fun? Do I have to wear a fucking ticket on my clothes that says I'm just visiting for them to respect me?
>>
File: 1497756797724.png (244KB, 1092x638px) Image search: [Google]
1497756797724.png
244KB, 1092x638px
>>131246838
Uh, I don't know mate. I don't think it's insult at all. I just do like their samurai spirit which they put in those words "WHITE PIGUUUUU GO HOMEEEE"
That seems very kawaii to me ^ ^
>>
>>131245183
I visit every year now. Hence on and off relationships.
>>
>>131247288
C O P E
>>
Japan is overrated anyways. The real fun is down in the philippines and thailand.
>>
>>131233508
Here is how discrimination in Japan and Korea and china for that matter.
>attractive white person = no discrimination
>unattractive white person and everything else = discrimination
>>
>>131233508
Nah. People here are chill as fuck
>>
>>131247501
Given the way that the American tourists I've met have acted I'd probably give you the bare minimum of respect too. At least until I found out you weren't a shit cunt.
>>
>>131247636
You just want to fuck asian twinks in chastity
>>
>>131234419
I'd rather live with Japs then Slavs
>>
>>131247363
>You're the one making assertions
I presented verifialble facts.

>You bear the burden of proof
Actually no, you do. A pic and timestamp of chips at a convenience store would end the debate but since you won't even try to post one you're either not in Japan or unable to comply because you know as well as I do that you won't find any chips.

>as a man stationed there for six years
Yeah right, proof man, proof.
>>
>>131247702

If you take issue with dominating the asses of lesser people, you're just too weak to take and enjoy this life you were given.
>>131247702
>>
>>131247675
kek, a shit cunt

getting called that by an aussie would be so cute that I wouldn't even be mad
>>
>>131241181
>cherry picked images

7/10 trolling guaranteed replies
>>
>>131233928
This
>>
>>131233508
We don't. Asians shouldn't mix with Whites and Whites shouldn't mix with Asians. We're better off separate
>>
>>131247560

You're in for a big change if you ever come live here. Not all bad though.
>>
>>131233508
I don't care if Japs hate me for being white. I just won't go there. Problem solved.
>>
>>131247802
was literally in the osaka region last month, you could get chips at any coinvenience store, calbee doritos or pringles
>>
>>131247810
Unless you're middle aged and visiting with your wife you're probably not a shit cunt. Those people have to be some of the most arrogant and passive aggressive pricks I've ever met.
>>
>>131245183
Good that's exactly how it should be
>>
File: pepsi_montblanc.jpg (24KB, 281x500px) Image search: [Google]
pepsi_montblanc.jpg
24KB, 281x500px
Oi Japs do you still sell this stuff? It was fucking awesome.
>>
>>131233508
I'm white and if i ever do visit that shit hole i hope they treat me like shit. Because if one of them ever came to america and i saw them infront of me at Panera Bread i would be scowling at them the whole time.
>>
File: 000035.jpg (717KB, 848x1272px) Image search: [Google]
000035.jpg
717KB, 848x1272px
>>131245183
wtf I love Japan now
>>
>>131248144
If you're behind them how they going to see you scowling at them?
>>
>>131241181
Thats a lot of gentlemen on the right.
>>
>>131233508
>being white gives you extra space on the train in Japan

Sasuga white priviledge
>>
File: 1497689148652.png (652KB, 800x617px) Image search: [Google]
1497689148652.png
652KB, 800x617px
>>131233508
It doesn't need fixing, it's part of Japanese culture
>>
>>131248144
Nice man lets all treat eachother like shit, you're so badass scowling at the back of their heads for being nips
>>
As a white guy who loves Japan, I don't want them to change.
>>
>>131233508
>How to fix Japan's xenophobia?
You can't. The average Japanese won't respect the White guy because interracial respect depends on threat of violence, and peaceable engagement doesn't work like it might between a brit and a frog.

All the Jap is thinking is "why haven't you killed all the men and taken the women? are you sick?"
>>
>be white
>get more space on trains
>be a head taller than everyone else so you can easily see where you are going
>most of them are afraid of you
>curious ones are easy sex
>some will yell waito piggu go hoomu so you can laugh at them
Sounds awesome
>>
Right eats its own.

What a fucking irony, you guys keep complaining about political correctness in western countries while actively trying to make Japanese society just like your own.
>>
>>131248008
>last month, you could get chips at any coinvenience store
Nope

>calbee doritos or pringles
Like I said Pringles is the only well established foreign brand here, so you'll still find them. Doritos are corn chips and not touched by the shortage. Calbee chips are nowhere, and potato chips in general are nowhere to be found.

It's funny though how weeaboos react, anyone would've thoughtof this as funny news, or thought of it as an opportunity to make money through the amazon store, but oh no muuuuh japaaan cant be puroburemu.
kek
>>
>>131248040

Spoken like a true american. I'm proud of you son.
>>
File: 124564746477.jpg (292KB, 1306x735px) Image search: [Google]
124564746477.jpg
292KB, 1306x735px
>>131248605
Your move faggot.
>>
>>131248598
Yeha we do that all the time here on a lot of issues, it's highly disappointing
>>
>>131248598
>A white man demanding he be treated with human decency in a nation that historically owes him respect is cultural interference
>>
>>131233508
Meh
Jap men usually top out at 5ft 7in.
I'm 5ft 10in, and have blue eyes and blonde hair.

If a jap ever tried to give me shit in japan I'd strug it off. Maybe go fuck a jap bitch because they love pink dick.
As long as I can look down at them and make them flinch, I'm fine.
>>
>>131245731
And they are nearly the majority in today's yacuckza.
>>
>>131233508
>that picture
we do that even to each other
>>
>>131248708
Bring me some of those のりしお chips
>>
File: 1480872105058.jpg (89KB, 512x762px) Image search: [Google]
1480872105058.jpg
89KB, 512x762px
Xenophobia is the only way to ensure that the beauty of the East Aryan woman does not perish from the earth, without the use of violence.
>>
Japan is really racist towards anyone who isn't white

I went on a trip to Tokyo a few months ago with 3 friends of mine, 2 whites, 1 asian and me mulatto

The 2 white guys could do whatever they wanted and they would be greeted with kindness and laughter, I'd be treated like a disgusting leper or a robber most of the time, and even my asian friend suffered from prejudice

these faggots love the race who nuked them twice, i can't believe it
We should send millions of migrants to japan in order to fix their hatred
>>
File: lifehack.jpg (236KB, 1381x882px) Image search: [Google]
lifehack.jpg
236KB, 1381x882px
Racemixing
>>
>>131245183
go home you cuck
>>
File: needsfixing.png (10KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
needsfixing.png
10KB, 318x159px
>>131233508
Fuk your problem we have a bigger issues to fix

http://www.askmen.com/news/entertainment/san-francisco-passes-100-fine-for-manspreading-and-seat-hogging.html
>>
>>131248983
What motivates a brazilian to continue plaguing the earth with the foulness of their existence?
>>
File: 1481508695790.png (299KB, 748x1068px) Image search: [Google]
1481508695790.png
299KB, 748x1068px
>>131245183
I also live here and and people are nothing but friendly when I talk to them and say that I intend to live here for as long as possible. Judging from your posts you're just a really shitty person so I can't blame the Japs who want you to go back.
This xenophobia boogie man is 90% made up by people who aren't able to speak the language or integrate themselves into the society and those people deserve a treatment much worse than the one they're getting.
>>
>>131248598

Man stfu you stupid pollack, they come to our amusement and national parks and are obnoxious as fuck. They block paths and are incredibly rude. Stick to fucking chickens you shriveled up fuckstick
>>
>>131249116
Hey bro, don't know if (((they))) told you, but we are the prototype of america

You are us 40 years ago, you'll be us 30 years from now
enjoy your white majority while it lasts
>>
>>131233508
Do you naturally piss next to the guy in a public restroom because you're of the same race?
>>
>>131248708
ahahaha he actually did it
>>
>>131249114
I'm going to start shitting my pants just so the women sitting around me have to deal with it
>>
>>131249063
>kid grows up to be a nu-male if male and a coalburner if she's female

white genes need to go tbqh
>>
>>131248789
> that historically owes him respect is cultural interference

They don't owe you anything, at all.

You westerners are just bitter because Japanese society treats you the same way you want to treat others in your countries.
>>
>>131233508
maybe stop having american military bases in japan. they are 90% of the problem

they wont put up with your faggotry and can and have allowed companies to refuse service to non japanese because of drunken military faggots. they simply give you the cold shoulder
>>
>>131249174
Gee, I wonder who could be behind this flag
>>
File: 1496870498510.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1496870498510.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>131249063
>>
File: 1418281314006.jpg (379KB, 500x602px) Image search: [Google]
1418281314006.jpg
379KB, 500x602px
>>131248983
Brazilians are treated like the filth they are because there's a bunch of you faggots here working in factories and generally committing all kinds of crime. You're a worse plague than the few niggers who weaseled their way here.
>>
>>131248708

Funny how you took a closeup of the shelf with more than 50% of chips in the picture being corn or veggie chips at the bottom.
But the ones on the right are potato chips, congrats. Buy them all, they're the last you're gonna see for a long time.
Protip: you can prove me wrong by taking the same picture next week, if you can still find any, instead of throwing insults for no reason.
>>
>>131237279
THAT'S A LOT OF LOTALTY FOR A HIRED GUN
>>
>>131247288
Are you serious? I hear women shit talking bald guys all the time. I'm not just saying this to troll or be a dick either, I usually tell them to fuck off over it (I'm not bald)
>>
>>131249063
This idea is strangly very arousing, getting a girl to cuck herself that much to make me happy.
It would be a bonus if she genuinely believed herself to be an inferior race.
I mean, it will never happen, but it's still
a fun thought.
>>
File: 1396092085950.gif (623KB, 294x232px) Image search: [Google]
1396092085950.gif
623KB, 294x232px
>>131249423
My god you're a faggot. I guess you just won't give up even if I prove you wrong a million times. The news about the potato shortage broke back in April, since then nothing has changed. Also, I hardly ever buy chips so I wouldn't care either way.
>>
File: 1496203778586.gif (289KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1496203778586.gif
289KB, 400x300px
Would my wife and I have a good time vacationing in Japan? I'm White and she's Chinese/Philippine with a nose job.

I'm worried about getting harassed in the streets.
>>
>>131233835
I'm Taiwanese-American and was there with my family once. No discrimination on my end either but I was mostly in Tokyo. People there were nice.
>>
File: DSC_0876.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0876.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>131243386
>As a result, since last month the only thing you can find is Pringles as it's the only foreign brand well implanted in Japan.
The fuck are you talking about?

I see potato chips every fucking day in every store. Entire aisles of potato chips, Calbee, Pringles, Cheetos, Doritos, Family Mart, 7-11, even brands imported from Korea.

Do you live in bumfuck nowhere?
>>
>>131249134

Right. You are aware that what I said is and has always been Japan public policy, aren't you ?
Anyone can google it and see for themselves who the japanese vote for and what politics are being enforced here.
Guess you haven't been here long enough to see the difference between polite japs and friendly japs.
>>
>>131233508
>bald with chinstrap
>fat
>wearing crocs
This guy deserves ridicule no matter what country he's in.
>>
>>131249662
People will pick up torches and pitchforks and lynch you in the streets. Did you see what happened to those US soldiers who were killed in Mogadishu back in 1993? Your corpses will get the same treatment.
>>
>>131233508
I don't care if they hate non Japanese, they keep it to themselves. That's about as much as you can ask for from xenophobic behavior.
>>
Just for fucks I applied to this govt job at a US military base in japland. My application was pushed forward and I should be expecting an interview soon. If all goes well, I'll be a glorified PE teacher for the military brats there. Obviously since I'm on 4chan I have a special place for japanese culture, but I honestly think I would hate it there since I don't like big cities and the base is near one. Doubled with me not knowing or interested in learning the language I feel it might not be a good fit. I just want to get away and do something crazy yet productive. There are a few people I admire there anyway.
>>
Japan doesn't hate white people.
Japan hates losers.
Most white people who come here are losers who couldn't make it back in their own countries.
This isn't racism. It might be classism, but basically fuck you. Losers stay home.
>>
File: 1486779065321.jpg (38KB, 599x449px) Image search: [Google]
1486779065321.jpg
38KB, 599x449px
>>131245183
>people start asking you when are you going back
If only Europeans could be as based
>>
>>131245183
>>131249134
I'm
>>131249851
Will I be hated for being at a military base?
>>
>>131249839
I'll kick their little gook asses.
>>
>>131249134
>This xenophobia boogie man is 90% made up by people who aren't able to speak the language or integrate themselves into the society and those people deserve a treatment much worse than the one they're getting.
This.

Half this thread is basically losers whining they aren't losers, it's society's fault.
>>
Japan loves foreigners.

Japan hates pigs that do not conform to their culture or conduct themselves with dignity, which is 99% of liberals.
>>
>>131249598
You're the one who took the picture, why the bogus angle then ?

Again, the shortage is here and has been broadcast and acknowledged, I don't see why you want to deny it.

Take the same picture in a week, if you can.

Also, if you recall it's not the only shortage I mentioned. The one concerning milk and butter that happened two years ago is over now and it's easy for anyone to google it and see how the japanese governement AND corporations dealt with it.
>>
>>131249415
the only brazilians who get to live in your country are the gook descendants, in case you don't know brazil has the biggesst concentration of japanese descendants in the world

so chill tomodachi, my white friends were brazilians as well, but since they looked like uncle sam's soldiers, your women and men got on their knees for them

japanese beg for white dick
>>
>>131249549
I came up with it after reading /r/hapas and /r/asianmasculinity for a while. They wayyy hype up AF "white worshiping". Actually made me develop more of a thing for Asians, which is kinda amusing given the purpose of those subs. I'd never act on it because of muh principles.
>>
>>131249716

I like the very closed angle of that picture, also the part without the timestamp is funny.
>>
>>131245317
Kurisumasu ha KFC!
FFS, know your shit jap.
>>
>>131249767
Christ, I didn't even notice the crocs

>>131249851
Typical militaryfag behavior, jumping into major decisions will little to no premeditation. I don't know what kind of rep soldiers have in Japan but if it's like anywhere else you'll be known for sleeping around and starting trouble in clubs.
>>
>>131233508
I think Japan needs multiculturalism. It really kind of upsets me off how we always give Asians a free pass on being racist. Japan and China should both be taking refugees. They are so racist against blacks there that I think it would help them a lot to experience more culture.
>>
>>131250089
>>131249920
Nah bullshit; you just lack the ability to be civil without threat of force. An imperfect ordinary white guy staying in your country is a

>loser

?
>>
>>131249724
You're obviously a self centered cuck. The only people who go to foreign countries and expect to be treated like royalty and excepted by everyone just by being there are niggers, shitskins and liberals. Go back to wherever you came from.
>>131250118
Many of them are basically japs but a lot of you monkeys obviously slipped through as well and they are always involved in murders and robberies. Also, I'm not a jap, no one on /pol/ posting from Japan is a real jap.
>>
>>131241452
>I'm jap raised in America
you have to go back
>>
>>131250038

Well there's been a few girls raped by american soldiers so people will be careful around you at first. It's old news but it's the kind of crap that lingers on in people's mind...
>>
>>131233508
you don't
>>
>>131250280
>Typical militaryfag behavior
Sorry little otaku faggot, I'm not in the military. I know my post isn't dialogue in a manga, but try harder when reading next time through your cum stained glasses.
>>
>>131250314
then fuck you proxy faggot

i get enough hate on my own mulatto land for being mixed, i don't need pol telling me the same
>>
>>131250394
There were a few terrorist attacks at certain bases by some groups. I'm more concerned about. But yeah what
>>131250280
and you say, I'd be associated with that.

It kind of is a decision based on little thought other than I think it would be neat and it's in a department of the govt that I'm very interested in.
>>
>>131248950
You can buy these at my 711 down the street.
>>
>>131250314
>You're obviously a self centered cuck
Facts are facts, if you have some I'll be glad to hear about them.
As for people who go live abroad, there are so many reasons and so many profiles that your assumption is funny.
>>
File: 1466383371914.png (265KB, 453x610px) Image search: [Google]
1466383371914.png
265KB, 453x610px
>work is going to expand to japan
>signed up to start working there
>it's a possibility that I'll move to japan
If I don't have a GF now, I won't have a Japanese GF either
>>
>>131233508
>being mad about getting EXTRA SPACE ON THE SUBWAY
I would kill you and hollow you out and wear your body like a fur suit if it allowed me to get enough space to sit upright in the subway and not have to lean forward at 45 degrees because my shoulders don't fit between the people on either side of me
>>
>>131241452
What is JET
>>
>>131250038
Military personnel are mostly the bottom of the barrel so wherever they are they get treated like the filth they are. I'd leave out the fact that you work at a base, and make it clear that you're not military. Even if you are military you won't get treated as shit by everyone though, some might just be a bit more cautious. But if you don't speak the language the only locals you'll interact with are probably gaijin hunters who don't give a shit as long as you are white.

>>131250506
I'm not a proxy you retarded monkey.
>baaaw people are mean to me for being a filthy mud blood
I think you came to the wrong place
>>
>>131250550
So basically I was right and you got so triggered reading the first three words that you stopped to type that first post.

So you're not going to do militaryfag stuff but you're going to be on a military base doing training?
>>
>>131250122
If its true that the asian supremacy boards are responsible for the cuckporn spam thats pretty ironic because its just making guys like asian girls more.
>>
>>131250816
English teachers. It's a black industry where young Americans go over expecting to be useful teachers and help kids to learn English but instead they are just classroom babysitters for impossible hours.
>>
>>131250910
>>131250762
Yes I just wanted to shitpost.

Yes I am, thank you for taking interest.
>>
>>131233508
>Japan racism survey reveals one in three foreigners experience discrimination
Literally why the fuck does anyone even fucking care? It's not like the chinks are attacking foreign people. Hell how do they even classify "discrimination"? Is it the same way women consider it sexual harassment if an ugly guy tells them hello in the west?
>>
>>131233508
How to fix? Observe how others behave and fucking learn you imbecile. That guy is basically taking two seats. No one wants to touch your disgusting legs so stop spreading your shit. And if you are too fat for a seat, just stand instead of taking two seats.
>>
>>131233508
Visited Japan on a tourism school trip, everyone was more friendly than a Finn would feel comfy with.
Face masks do exist, the rest is bullshit. OP is globalist scum.
>>
File: DSC_0008.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0008.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>131250239
>>
>>131233508
Guess what... just don't move there you faggots. You know what it's like. But you keep fucking going there and acting surprised.
>>
>>131237279
to hide their nasty crooked jap teeth
>>
>>131251105
That's because he's used to seats big enough to hold a man, not some japanese ladyboy
>>
>>131233508
I was in Japan. Literally nicest people of all countries I have been.
>>
File: 258362514.jpg (72KB, 723x672px) Image search: [Google]
258362514.jpg
72KB, 723x672px
>>131233508
I'd just join the Yakuza and drive around on a motor bike.
>>
>>131251347
This is why everyone hates burgers. You don't get to demand personal space for your pet ham around your ass. Fatties here know that.
>>
>>131245183
I can guarantee you're a nigger in Japan or just a nigger using a proxy.
>>
>>131241181
>Julien KANG

sensible chuckle.gif
>>
File: 35214869.jpg (7KB, 272x186px) Image search: [Google]
35214869.jpg
7KB, 272x186px
>>131251514
nah no one cares about their overweight people whats really the issue is the satanists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wg00xoWptw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaHbuaED5Tw
>>
>>131233508
good! keep discriminating! even most white people deserve it at this point. japan must be strong and free of kikery at any cost.
>>
File: 1497531281866.gif (2MB, 270x188px) Image search: [Google]
1497531281866.gif
2MB, 270x188px
>>131245183
>Not wanting to make friends of the weird alien from another country
I am not a racist but if a nigger wants to live in my country I would love to send him back to Africa.

There are no niggers in Argentina, just those native Americans.
>>
>>131251514
Everyone loves burgers where I'm from, friend.
You're just jealous of my thicc impenetrable hide. I'm pretty I'm impervious to harm from the weak little 5'5" noodle arm jap that you cetainly are.
>>
>>131251431
You're definitely not going to get laid riding a buell around.
>>
>>131233508
we dont do shit about it at let japan be the last bastion of hope!!
>>
>>131233508
They don't seem to have a problem to me. I was passing through Japan after visiting the Philippines and they were exceptionally polite when I was dealing with the airport staff and I man and his son had no issue sitting next to me in a crowded restaurant and even said hello and made a bit of small talk. Ass holes in every batch disclaimer sure but they are a fine people and I hope they don't fall into the trap the Western nations have and dilute themselves.
>>
>>131251759
fuck off back to the oven faggot. this is your fault!
>>
>>131251182
Have my humble (you)
>>
>>131233508
Dude looks drunk. Either way, you don't sit next to the guy holding his head in the subway.

It's not like he's black or something
>>
>>131233508

It looks like Japan is in the hands of the propaganda machine. How long until they´ll break?
>>
>>131237279
no one cared who they were before they put on the mask
>>
>>131251182
Enjoy the radiation slant eyed gook

I fucked a dozen of your whore women while vacationing in your shit country. Get back to work, you have extra unpaid overtime this week while you wait for your boss to leave who waits for his boss to leave who waits for his boss to leave...

You don't need to have children, your women will gladly raise any haffu children sired from proud American seed. Pick my fucking rice before we firebomb and nuke you again
>>
File: 1497531965262.gif (933KB, 376x240px) Image search: [Google]
1497531965262.gif
933KB, 376x240px
>>131233508
>Drunk bald weaboo loser
Chinks, gooks and japs look all the same, there is no need to sit near the ugly people.
>>
File: gawaii xDDDD.jpg (30KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
gawaii xDDDD.jpg
30KB, 604x453px
>>131251182
HSAHAHAHAHAHAHA that faggot dont have balls to reply anymore )))) what a pathetic loser, I hope he's gonna take a bath with a toaster today.
>>
>>131243386
Sounds like a great self-repairing society, to me.

>Quantity is scarce
>Just quit consuming quantity
>>
>>131250106
Jesus Christ you faggot.
>A pic and timestamp of chips at a convenience store would end the debate.
He provided: shut the fuck up.
>>
File: 1490131755787.jpg (63KB, 750x748px) Image search: [Google]
1490131755787.jpg
63KB, 750x748px
>>131252083
> MUH DICK
that's why everyone is making fun of you. Pathetic disgrace, not a single sane European will not accept relatedness with you.
>>
File: korean laughs at youre math.jpg (1MB, 900x1302px) Image search: [Google]
korean laughs at youre math.jpg
1MB, 900x1302px
>>131252083
>American flag
I bet you're a pepper belly.
>>
>>131245384
Same goes for black people, if I'm not mistaken.
>>
>>131249716
What is the flavor of that pink pringles?

>>>131249716
living enough to see two japanese grown ups argue about chips
>>
>>131249495

If I took off their masks, would they die?
>>
>>131252401
エッグ ベネデイクト
Eggs Benedict
>>
>>131233508
Been to Japan a month and every person I interacted with was nicer than people here and I'm a dirty spic so kys OP
>>
>>131233835
Most people seem completely oblivious that they are being discriminated against though. You have to live there a while to see how everyone interacts with each other and then how differently they interact with you. It's not always negative. I actually liked not having people sit next to me on the train as it gave more personal space. But if your desire is to fit in then I can see how that would annoy you. The big fear they seem to have with the train seating thing is that you might try to talk to them. If you bury your head in your smart phone or something they will sit next to you more readily. The worst is when there are two girls and they both offer each other the seat next to you and they both refuse the invitation and the seat remains empty. That kind of stings.
>>
>>131251590
Neither.
You're a butthurt fag though.
>>
>>131249716
Are there corn or tortilla chips in Japan or is that not a thing? Pic related
>>
>>131251728
Making friends and sucking up to everyone is different.
>>
File: 1495387754354.jpg (305KB, 1306x892px) Image search: [Google]
1495387754354.jpg
305KB, 1306x892px
>>131250506
>>
>>131251182

look behid the package and see for yourself those are corn based chips...
kek
>>
>>131250371
>>131250106
That shortage was not due to Fukushima you fucking idiot. That was due to a typhoon and weather causing issues with Hokkaido production. Also that only effected a set period of time between crop harvests.

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/article?a=20170410-00082864-playboyz-soci
>>
File: file.png (708KB, 491x655px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
708KB, 491x655px
>fix
>>
>>131252281
>moldova
Who dat?
>>
Anyone who moves to a foreign country and proceeds to complain about said country incessantly should be shot in the fucking face.
>>
>>131233508

Perfectly normal. Foreigners are foreign. Of course they stand out and get treated differently. Happens everywhere.
>>
>>131233508
Never experienced Japanese racism. Even took one of their women.
>>
>>131252918
Probably more of an American/Mexican thing. If anything you could probably make them yourself.
>>
File: 1482053182411.jpg (47KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
1482053182411.jpg
47KB, 620x387px
>>131234587
Europe can't even rule over itself.

The EU is a joke, and most of the EU countries are backwards, poor, socialist, but with pretty buildings and a lot of cafes to distract you from how much EU citizenship actually stifles liberty and property ownership.
>>
>>131242630
Most of them posting shit never been there. I go there ever 2 months, never experience this either.
>>
>>131243386

aw bro not the chups
>>
File: e7e.jpg (106KB, 932x960px) Image search: [Google]
e7e.jpg
106KB, 932x960px
>>131253392
Sounds like there is a market to be cornered then desu
>>
>>131253108
Truth is people let it happen. No body respects someone who is respectful to other cuktures and they treat disrespectful people well.
End result is you get entitled whinging foreigners everywhere in everyones countries.
>>
>>131233508
Just let me have one nip gf i want to BREED with on so bad
>>
>>131252956
>tibia
Accurate.
>>
>>131247288
hahahaaha this level of delusion...

this is like guys saying dick size doesn't matter.

also I'm bald...but I'm married with children...so it doesnt matter
>>
File: DSC_0009.jpg (2MB, 2029x1403px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0009.jpg
2MB, 2029x1403px
>>131252918
I've seen small jars of salsa but no, I don't think I've seen any tortilla chips. And Japanese people don't know what guacamole is.

>>131253009
>>
>>131253239
Germany NO
>>131253567
I think it's because when foreigners come to our countries we roll out the red carpets, so when fags go to foreign countries they feel entitled to the same treatment.
>>
>>131251780
It`s your fault hitler didnt end what he started, fucking normie
>>
>>131234419

EUdssr flag fag
opinion discard
>>
>>131253686
>Japanese people don't know what guacamole is.
A heaven on earth. We mush protect its borders at all cost.
>>
>>131253700
Theres two type of people entitled cosmopolitan people and respectful cultured people.
The first group do not care about the host country only as far as what it can give them.
The second group love the country and do their best to fit in.
Sad thing is no one respects the second group from experience even if they notice it. In the long run it means very little. The rude people that act like pigs overseas get more respect paradoxically.
>>
File: (((coincidence))).jpg (26KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
(((coincidence))).jpg
26KB, 640x480px
>>131252800

Man i fucking love this thread
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahah
>>
File: us male.jpg (308KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
us male.jpg
308KB, 900x720px
>>131253097
I have wine older than your fucking constitution.
>>
>>131253994
Agreed, but that seems to be apart of human nature. We see society as a machine and tend to see what's wrong and what can be improved rather than recognizing the working parts.
>>
>>131253686
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uC4AUyju7k
>>
>>131242630
Same. Everyone is very nice, especially when they are drunk. The Japanese can't handle their booze but they like drinking with Gaijin.
>>
LARPing weebs will be gassed first

>hate your race so much you use a proxy to pretend to be a nip
>>
>>131254226
I know Youtubers who are more relevant than your country
>>
>>131243386
Nice try proxy fag. I was just there for business. One of the things I do is buy food to take home. Lots of chips and American brands available in Japan. McDonalds, KFC, Starcucks, etc are also all in Japan.
>>
File: 1495526492739.png (377KB, 557x552px) Image search: [Google]
1495526492739.png
377KB, 557x552px
>>131253686
>And Japanese people don't know what guacamole is.
I was going to visit Japan to buy a shit ton of porn, but now it sounds like hell there.
>>
I would love to experience Japanese racism. That's how highly I think of them.
>>
File: 1497073154230.png (752KB, 527x790px) Image search: [Google]
1497073154230.png
752KB, 527x790px
>>131254822
says who? a burger with 1/838853724 scandinavian and 1/934943852394 irish blood? Fucking loser.
Now let's brag about e-celebs.. yeah,no.
Pic related your culture.
>>
>>131251182
God damnit I knew you would come thru have a much deserved (you)
>>
How subverted is Japan culturally now? From the outside it seems the same as it has been for decades but how's it really like jap bros.
>>
File: epic cringe.webm (3MB, 406x720px) Image search: [Google]
epic cringe.webm
3MB, 406x720px
>>131254822
I've got a video of you being ALPHA
>>
File: karen2.jpg (100KB, 797x720px) Image search: [Google]
karen2.jpg
100KB, 797x720px
>>131233508

If most of your foreigner experience was dealing with autistic weebs you'd probably hate them too.
>>
>>131255629
It's their fault tbqh senpai. They need to make a weeb containment center like a weeb theme park but they insist on being a country sized theme park unironically.
>>
>>131255295
the greatest cringe is that you have all these useless files saved in your pc...
Please, stop these low quality posts, grab a romanian ak and shoot yourself...
>>
>>131250288
0/10
>>
>>131255711
Isn't that basically Akiba?
>>
>ugly non-japanese goes to get pussy
>doesn't get pussy
>"the japs are racist bigots!"

hilarious
>>
>>131255781
Generally yeah but a few spill out.
>>
World is for the Indians. We're already colonizing you folks
>>
>be white teacher in japan
>oh yeah japanese women white men
>can't get laid even after a year
>Japanese women don't even use tinder....
>How to fix Japan's xenophobia guys
>>
File: average polack.gif (1MB, 2000x2515px) Image search: [Google]
average polack.gif
1MB, 2000x2515px
>>131255716
>>
>>131233508
>japan gets their share of refugee
>gives shitty living quarter
> earthquake happen
>all dead
i love natural disaster now
>>
>>131255813
this
>>
>>131233508
They can leave at any time.

I don't know why people think that a whole country has to change its behavior when a couple individuals decide that they totally want to live there. They other assimilate and deal with how life works there or fuck off.
>>
>>131243845
They seem like a big culture
>>
Some old guy spat as I walked by with my yellow gf last night. I think I need to write a blog on tumblr about this heinous act that literally gave me PTSD.

People are racist as fuck in Asia but if you aren't a complete loser then the worst case scenario is being a tiny bit pissed off.

Niggers, pakis and women complain so much about racism because they have fuck all to do so they get hung up about it.
>>
>>131247402
>And yet what I said still stands.

Well, I can keep claiming that the earth is flat and reply to everyone who says otherwise with "did you travel around it yourself"?
Doesn't mean it wouldn't be a fucking retarded statement that everyone knows is wrong.

Just go back to wherever you came from if you don't like Japan.
>>
>>131233508

Leave the homogeneous populations alone, especially Japan. If they don't want you there, that is their business. American progressives think the whole world should be like America (except for Africa and the Middle East apparently), one huge fucking melting pot of degeneracy.
>>
>>131233508
I went to Japan with my white GF.

We experienced no discrimination at all. We even managed to socialize in a izakaya.

I think they can be prejudiced towards Americans because of the US Army bases. Americans over there are fat, loud, obnoxious, ugly and can't dress properly. They also don't pay any attention to their surroundings. On the metro for instance I've seen many US dweebs and/or soldier families not get up for elderlies.
>>
>>131252041
They are big guys now
>>
I visited Japan last year. I was polite to everyone and they were polite to me. wtf is this thread even?
>>
The only people who experience racism there are fat white beta Americans. Everybody fucking hates them, not only Japs.
>>
>>131252083
Look at this autistic rant. It's like a nog chimping out on everyone else because of his feeling of inferiority.

Nigs to Whites is literally Whites to Asians
>>
>>131252800

WTF are you weeb language teachers wining about?
If anything, it happens that Jap women will go brush up to you in crowded trains.

>Be on a packed train
>Feel a hand against my butt
>Two girls giggle
>Might be by accident I think
>Nope, happens again
>Girls giggle
>Turn around
>Girls staring away with a suppressed smile
>>
>>131256887
This, american soldiers are well known for being rapists there.
>>
>>131233508
By dropping a third nuke.
>>
>>131234124
>tokyo OL 2020
TETSUOOOOOOO
>>
>>131233508
Mass genocide. They're asian jews. They grow up in a culture where japanese are humans and other races are human like animals with no souls\spirits. Every nation that fall for the chosen ones meme goes full fucking retard path.
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.