[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I work in the video games industry, and used to be a sound engineer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1486088016775.png (213KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1486088016775.png
213KB, 500x400px
I work in the video games industry, and used to be a sound engineer for a now defunct studio in which Stephen Colbert was briefly attached to do a voice over role, as himself, as president. Most of the game revolved around specifically him being president. After he accepted the role, and even started recording, he broke his contract and the project was suddenly cancelled. This game was salvaged and turned into another game.

Anyway, he pulled out of the project because he wanted to actually run for President at some point in the future.

Just thought pol would find this tidbit of information interesting.
>>
>>131230898
>things that totally super duper happened
>>
>>131230898
Let me guess, it was a Nintendo game?
>>
>>131231034
You don't have to believe me, the game was saints row 3 btw
>>
>>131230898
So you're a sound engineer fag? Literally the plebs of the video game industry.
So was he the character or just doing vocals?
Also, why exactly did he cancel his roll? Not that it'll make him look bad or nothing.
>>
>>131231143
He didnt want the ridiculous things he was recording, as fake president, to be used against him in the future
>>
[Citation needed]
>I believe things about people I don't like with no proof but I don't believe things about people I like with just as little proof
>>
>>131230898
This pol, bot TIL on reddit. Fuck off
>>
>>131231262
Oh look what I found on Google, they got some of it right

http://www.dualshockers.com/saints-row-4-almost-had-president-stephen-colbert-a-dubstep-gun-and-dragons-oh-my/
>>
>>131231526
Last bump before I go to bed, I'm just excited to actually have insider information for once and wanted to share xD
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.