[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I voted for Trump, but does anyone else have concerns that him

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

I voted for Trump, but does anyone else have concerns that him winning may have actually made things worse? Imagine if the votes were mostly the same, but Hillary had, say, managed to edge in Michigan, Wisconsin and PA, or some other swing state like Florida.

It would become incredibly apparent that the white vote's influence was becoming increasingly diminished to the point of irrelevancy. People would realize that Hillary only won because of millions of immigrants and that the problem would just keep getting worse. It would cause people to wake the fuck up.

But with a Trump victory, I fear the problem becomes buried. "Trump won, so the white vote is in no danger!" But in reality it is still in extreme danger, and the chances of winning elections are actually still going down as the white percentage of the population decreases.

I'm glad Trump is in office, but my fear is that, because he is president, the problem that was there before, and is still there, is masked. Anyone else know what I mean?
>>
>>131216976
>I voted for Trump

rural and suburban retard detected
>>
>>131216976
>People would realize that Hillary only won because of millions of immigrants and that the problem would just keep getting worse
do you really actually think so?
It's an open fact that illegals could vote in a lot of the states, and there's still a lot of people who say Trump won because of racism

No. Trump won, and that alone, has actually made a fair bit of people wake up if only to question what is real. And that in itself is a wonderful thing, even if they won't start worrying about the white vote
>>
File: 385.jpg (21KB, 317x267px) Image search: [Google]
385.jpg
21KB, 317x267px
>>131218593
actually believing this
>>
>>131218685
Check out Critical Condition on youtube

>inb4 controlled opposition
Even if, it's still something that's going to appeal to other libtards, and make at least some of them understand they've gone too far
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.