[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on the jews, i know you guys have a ton of information

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Flag_of_Israel.svg.png (3KB, 234x170px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Israel.svg.png
3KB, 234x170px
Redpill me on the jews, i know you guys have a ton of information but im really far behind
>>
>>131213001
divineinformation,com
>>
They like shekels.
>>
File: 1489465746316.jpg (225KB, 764x1024px)
1489465746316.jpg
225KB, 764x1024px
>>131213001

www.thegreateststorynevertold.tv

www.communismbythebackdoor.tv

There you go, Anon. About 30 hours of redpills.
>>
>>131213001
They rejected Christ, subjecting themselves to abuse until they accept him. However, they are very excellent in tapping into high levels of satanic magic that allows them to wield a high amount of power due. They have most evangelicals by the balls, they're at the head of the highest levels of government corruption in most western governments. However, if one understands both physical and spiritual battle, it is not too difficult to identify what the current agenda is. For example, mass immigration is being used to weaken Europe and America so that they can solidify their power without fear of white westerners having the time to discover that they are the root cause of most financial problems
>>
They are a persecuted people who lived throughout most of history without a homeland, constantly the subject of oppression by those who ruled over them. Their saving grace was their natural intelligence, with which they were especially successful in business. Fortunately, we gave them a homeland after the Second World War and the horrors of the Holocaust in Palestine which they now inhabit. They were persecuted again, attacked by the neighbours aiming to wipe them out, but the Jews displayed their characteristic resourcefulness and defeated the Arab coalition twice. Today they are a successful democracy and important ally of the western world.
>>
File: 1494548214078 (1).jpg (314KB, 1275x1650px)
1494548214078 (1).jpg
314KB, 1275x1650px
where the FXCK do i begin? Okay ill start -OP you are a faggot.
>>
>>131213183
haha what the fuck did i go to? looks like nigerian scammer site but instead of nigs, jews.
>>
>>131213001
It would require many threads just to get you somewhat up to speed.
>>
>>131215014
He is considerred a hate preacher and was banned from speaking in UK by orthodox raabbis there. He hates nonobservant Jews. Hates leftists. Cool guy (I have watched at least a 100 hours of his lections)
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.