[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What possesses someone to become a drug abuser, /pol/? Is it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3990.jpg (216KB, 990x496px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3990.jpg
216KB, 990x496px
What possesses someone to become a drug abuser, /pol/?

Is it our politically correct, virtue signaling culture or is it something else?
>>
>>131203423
peer pressure. Then, you know, actual chemical addiction.

pretty dumb question desu
>>
>>131203423
there aren't any problems if you don't care about worthless people destroying their own body
>>
>>131203621
Well it ruins areas and makes places unsafe because of the drug networks. Would that be solved by legalization?
>>
>>131203750
they need an excuse to put excess Americans in jail. Jobs are only disappearing due to automation, while population only grows. So we put the extra ones, mostly black, in jail. So we make something totally safe like pot illegal, as an easy excuse.
>>
>>131203750
>legalization
And have people cannibalizing on bath salts and getting DUIs left and right? There would need to be strict regulations as to where you could be while under the influence of these drugs and some would still have to be illegal.
>>
>>131203423
Lack of direction, goals, and structure. The mistake of expecting happiness all of the time, instead of contentedness. Not being focused on self improvement, using incremental step to achieve a better version of yourself. Conceiving anxiety as a deterrent instead of a signal for need of improvement. All these things lead to drug use which leads to dependence. Drug addiction is a symptom of a sick society.
>>
All the pleasant effects of course. Doing drugs feel great and in the beginning before the addiction and such there are barely any problems to it.

This is incredibly simple so I don't know how you couldn't figure this out.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.