[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

9/11 murder psy-op, be afraid of ME terrorists, be concerned

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Rinse & Repeat.

http://archive.is/DPMgG
>>
>>131194811
Oh wow, clearly a major issue. Better drop the Bernie investigation so the FBI can look into this.
>>
>>131194811
you would have to be a completely delusional retard to not have any apprehension of someone wearing a towl on a plane

this world is autistc
>>
>>131196123
When I go got walks at night and see a group of black men. I always take money out of my wallet and walk past them as I pretend to count it. That way they know I'm not a racist and that I'm not afraid :)
>>
>>131196325
I to partake in such endeavors.

Every Thursday i will go to the all the mosques and proceed to pour acid on my daughters face. Why you ask? Because not only is it the current year , but i am not afraid of accepting their culture. :) And i am no racist
>>
>>131194811
its jsut a shitpost of someone who is not smart enough so what. how is this news worthy? its just another white guilt pushing. muh white people are so evil
>>
>>131196614
Interesting. Although I am straight I will often go down town to gay bars and offer to suck the dicks of the darkest tranniest of men there so they know for sure im neither racist nor homophobic :)
>>
File: 1494283839586.jpg (112KB, 395x578px) Image search: [Google]
1494283839586.jpg
112KB, 395x578px
>>131194811
Why are you defending this retard?
Yes the media blows it out of proportion but if you think what he did was justified you're dumb.
>>
>>131197171
i applaud you good sir, but i can assure you i have a better story of acceptance.

I'm sure the world knows how anti-Islamophobic i am , due to current year ideals being reiterated from my twitter page. An aside, i mean its 2017 if you're not a #hildawg then you're doing something wrong.

I show my support for #her, and her obviously pro-Islamic views. i do this by travailing down to syria and i meet my misunderstood good ISIS friends, for they are just externalizing the racism shown from trump. And i understand them :). Any who, i will help them with the beheading of infidel, only because i understand their struggle. And so they know that i am not Islamophobic hater like #drumpf :)
>>
File: reddit~01.jpg (6KB, 125x157px) Image search: [Google]
reddit~01.jpg
6KB, 125x157px
>>131194811
BASED SIKH /OURGUYS/ BRO-TIER
>>
>>131194811

Sikh are bro-tier. This guy is a retard.
>>
>>131198102
>>131197171
>Couple of retards jerking each other off
I know its pride month but still
>>
>>131198943
Does our tolerance offend you commie ?:)
>>
File: IMG_6458.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6458.png
298KB, 600x512px
>CIA & MI6 keep supporting Jihadis in Libya and Syria

>CIA & MI6 keep getting more power whenever one of their jihadi minions makes a terror attack

>Bongs and Burgers never talk about regulating their spooks

Someone explain pls
>>
>>131197447
Not justified, just hilarious.
>Update: I'm still alive
>>
>>131194811
Hi, just stopping by to look at the sikhs are bro-tier post. Bye.
>>
I'm really getting sikh of all this racism lately.
>>
>>131194811
This guy is retarded like all /pol/arks
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.