[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been thinking about a lot lately, this one for starters.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: RP.jpg (18KB, 750x420px) Image search: [Google]
RP.jpg
18KB, 750x420px
I've been thinking about a lot lately, this one for starters.

Isn't the term 'redpilled' massively detrimental? Claiming to know that you know the ultimate truth means that you're less likely to explore new ideas and angles. It closes off your mind to think in such extremes.
>>
Good point
>>
File: 1497388989783.png (834KB, 2470x1997px)
1497388989783.png
834KB, 2470x1997px
>>
>>131194528
The red pill never implied it was the ultimate truth, only that it will wake you from the lie you are currently living.
>>
>>131195114
When someone claims to be redpilled, do you think they're more open to new ideas?
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px)
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>131194528
yes it's ridiculously stupid. same thing as the; you rejected the far left non sense, you are now a conservative, conservative is the new counter culture. No it's not. Objectivity is the counter stupid. Sure it's very hard to reach objective point of view since we experience reality from a subjective point of view. But if we promote the struggle for objectivity as something important, we effectively make the search for truth the ultimate struggle. A struggle you can only fight with scientific methodology. Thus science is the more sacred enterprise a human can engage in. We need to communicate this to the world. To crush our enemy; the subjective bastard who promote subjectivity as the "truth" and objectivity as blasphemous. Don't take no pill, struggle for truth. Stay open minded but ask for empirical data.
>>
>>131195534
Being "open to new ideas" isnt necessarily the best mindset for accepting the objective truth. In fact, being "open" usually has the opposite meaning these days.
>>
>>131195534
More likely, but people are also more likely to come at them with old ideas and expect them to yield to them again

It's not like they never heard about
equality before, but when you move past that and accept that inequality is rampant, then someone saying "yeah, but what if I tell you that everyone's equal?" is just retreading old ground.
>>
>>131196238
I think an openness to entertain new ideas is totally helpful. Redpill thinking makes the world a black and white place.
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px)
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>131194528

Redpill/Bluepill or Matrix/Zion, its all about creating the Illusion of Choice/Freedom.

Archives: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.