[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that in the Russian 90s there was a fucking Syringes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: iR0Kdnay1rQ.jpg (171KB, 1280x877px) Image search: [Google]
iR0Kdnay1rQ.jpg
171KB, 1280x877px
Is it true that in the Russian 90s there was a fucking
Syringes were constantly strewn. Gopnik in sports suits was constantly gathering in the entrances.
Bandits in crimson jackets.
There was a shooting incident in the store - it wounded some kind of a cataract, and hard, some hard worker accidentally went behind the products lost sight - a fraction of the person blown away. Then he committed suicide

They told us how a woman is a driver, whether it's a trolley bus, or a tram collided with a foreign car, such as a BMW or a Mercedes-600. There was a slight dent in fact. The bandits stupidly got out of the car, broke the door into the cab, dragged them out, sat them in the tachil and left. A week later, a corpse was found in the dump with signs of torture and rape. Two orphans remained.

Flocks of children detained by random passers-by and maimed. As in the war. Even the elderly were killed. In the villages in general there was a thrash. Could come brothers, surround a small village and really collect tribute from people. The police did nothing.

Many schools have been dropped. Again, collect tribute. I read in the newspaper AiF as teenagers terrorized the family of some botan. Could enter the apartment, beat father, mother. Stupidly went as home, drank beer there, seeds if. They took things they wanted. Batya is a research fellow, the mother is a doctor. Then her arm was broken even.

From everywhere the chanson played.

Here to you and free 90's. Fucking Mexico and even then it's better - the drug cartels of ordinary people there do not touch

Now around the shopping centers, young people are humane and kind, people are different, criminality is 5 times lower. Now really people are different.
>>
>>131193871
i honestly read all of that just to confirm how utterly incomprehensible it really was
>>
>>131193871
mother russia is better now.
>>
>>131193871
dude wat
>>
>>131193871
Now Johnny, this time you have to take the pills your mommy will give you. It is for your own good.
>>
>>131194226
I stopped in the first 3 lines after reaching the same conclusion.
Its times like this that I wish I could still see where these people were from.
>>
>>131193871
Finnegan's Wake should be read whilst consuming rocket fuel, my opaque fetal alcoholic friend.
>>
>>131196859
Or not even.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.