[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that as a white, university-graduate man, you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 36

Literally true, if you are white, a university grad, got a decent job, a decent haircut and your life in order, you can marry both a university graduate white woman or a non-university graduate white woman.

Which makes the odds for a university graduate white woman to find a man so much smaller - as she cannot find a man who is not a university graduate, because he would not be a suitable partner.

Having said that, if you are a white, university-graduate with a decent job, you literally have no excuse for being unmarried and childless. Literally NO EXCUSE.
>>
There were, says Cat, perhaps one or two male students on her English degree. It was the same, she noticed, on her friends’ courses. “There were a lot of girls at my university,” she says. “You would look around tutorials or lectures and there would be one or two token guys.” While there are some degrees, particularly in science and engineering subjects, that are overwhelmingly filled with male students, the general trend in many countries is for more women to go to university than men. How great to have so many clever, educated young women spilling out every year, but there could be negative consequences, as a new book, Date-onomics, points out: there may not be enough educated men to go around.

It’s hard to write about this without sounding like you believe young women must place finding a husband above forging a successful career (I don’t), or you believe more men should be admitted to university at the expense of women to plug the husband gap (I don’t), or that marrying someone with a lower level of education is a terrible thing (I don’t believe that either). But, as the business journalist Jon Birger relates in his book Date-onomics, if an educated woman wants to form a long-term partnership with a man of similar education, the numbers are stacked against her.

Why too much choice is stressing us out
Read more
Cat, who works in social media and graduated last year, says of her group of female friends, “only one of them has a boyfriend and [the others are] all really attractive, fun girls, clever, educated, and can’t find a boyfriend. It’s really odd.” She thinks it has a lot to do with dating apps such as Tinder, “where everyone’s thinking there’s something better around the corner”. But it could just be a numbers game, she says (though Birger will say these two things are linked). “Maybe because there is more choice of girls than there ever was, it’s more difficult to find a guy because the pool is smaller.”
>>
Except ugly
>>
>>131191180

Hell, I'm training to game for monthes and it's hard as fuck.

I can not talk about my cursus because it's mainly mathematics, so I say I'm an apprentice trader.

Stop blablating, gibbme hints, real, concrete hints.
>>
File: 1497405667836.jpg (2MB, 925x3026px)
1497405667836.jpg
2MB, 925x3026px
>>131191180
mandatory
>>
>>131195547
>Stop blablating, gibbme hints, real, concrete hints.

Bulk up. Go out. Say hi. Say you are in university studying STEM.

PROFIT.
>>
File: HeadAnthropometry.jpg (257KB, 1920x662px) Image search: [Google]
HeadAnthropometry.jpg
257KB, 1920x662px
Massive tl;drs nerdic cuckcel cope, did not read

It's all about your fucking bones and nothing else.
>>
>>131191180
>pear phone
the eternal iCarly strikes again
>>
>>131194279
shut the fuck up and use your money. also, you might have to put your tongue up her butt to get her to stick around.
>>
>>131195866
>Say hi
But then what? Get nervous a sweaty and look bad?
No, thank you.
I'll stay at home with my anime. Got a big backlog.
>>
>>131195866

> Saying studying STEM

Kek, good luck with that. Basically, everytime I said I'm a mathematician and studiying financial maths the answers were like
> Oh, it's a geek field, and I dislike maths

Now I'm saying I'm financial engineer.
>>
what is it about STEM anyways? my arts friends that works and arent just studio artists all earn more than my STEM friends
>>
>>131196346
>But then what? Get nervous a sweaty and look bad?
Then nothing. Let the woman talk. Ask questions. Women hate men who talk about themselves, buy her a fucking drink.

Why are betas such pussies? A woman is just A WOMAN, talk to her like you talk to yourself or like talking to a child.
>>
>>131196346

It's something you learn through experience. One year of approach women will learn you much much more about human relationships than 10 years in a psychology degree.
>>
>>131196394
>> Oh, it's a geek field, and I dislike maths

That is basically saying "I want you fuck you while you whisper the London equations into my ears!"
>>
>>131196518

The subjects the people prefer is THEMSELVES, anon is right.

But buy the drink during the first date, not the approach.

Also, you must ALWAYS kiss after the first date. Always.
>>
I'm comfiest being single. Women just slow you down.
>>
>>131196443
>all earn more than my STEM friends
Probably studied the wrong STEM field. I studied petrochemical engineering and making a killing. Also got to travel a lot... and once I find a wife, I will get a laid back job in applied research and have 3-4 kids with my guaranteed 100k a year and my gov subsidied housing and Audi A4 leased car and my gov issued German shepard dog.
>>
this is a shill thread

stop replying to it
>>
>>131196633

One white hikkikomori = one blacked woman

Good job anon, Sir Silverstein is very proud of you.
>>
>>131191180
First and foremost, girls only want outgoing and muscular guys. Shy and average guys don't get anywhere.I have a master's degree and a decent job, but I know that I'll never have a girlfriend. It's something that you just have to accept. Also, you're assuming that college-educated males are rare. That's not true at all. I don't know anyone my age who doesn't have at least a bachelor's degree.
>>
>>131196880
Meh I don't care about blacked or Jewed people. Either the world will keep spinning or it won't. Makes no difference to me, I'll be long dead.
Fuck it brah. I'm going fishing.
>>
>>131191431
Explain how I can talk circles around subjects with most female graduates of university. History, psychology or other nuanced subjects that they spend years studying I can refute their arguments or bring them around to unironically supporting my positions. School for the most part these days is regurgitating information in your own words. They don't teach these people how to think and generally speaking women are too socialized to hold any belief far outside the norm because she may be ostracized. Most aren't eloquent either and have childish writing styles as well.
>>
>>131196768
If you graduated with a petrochemical engineering degree in the years 2014-present chances are you would be unemployed thanks to low oil prices, they studied the wrong STEM field
>>
File: ariana-grande5-s2448x3600-432240.jpg (230KB, 2448x3600px) Image search: [Google]
ariana-grande5-s2448x3600-432240.jpg
230KB, 2448x3600px
>>131196827
We found the BETA. We found the SHILL. We found the VIRGIN. Everyone, LOOK.

Ok, seriously, mate. WTF?
>>
>>131196895
>but I know that I'll never have a girlfriend
Not with that attitude, defeatist fag.
>>
>>131191180
>being a white male who gets into uni
fucking impossible desu
>>
>>131191180
>Worship (((them))) and you can have all your dreams come true

Kill (((your))) self
>>
File: 21b.jpg (22KB, 110x64px) Image search: [Google]
21b.jpg
22KB, 110x64px
>>131191180
>>131195781
>>
>>131196827
remember to sage too
>>
>>131196895

Not...really.

College-educated people are rare, like 15% of the population. You just meet them in your social circle, that's why you only see them. Do you think Obama eat with a plumber ?

Also, physical attraction is different for men and women. There are 5/10 men with 10/10 women, and not because they are rich.
Being a 5/10 or 6/10 man is enough for seduciton, you need to polish your skills, conversation skills, social skills.
>>
File: Flag_of_the_Schutzstaffel.svg.png (3KB, 180x120px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_the_Schutzstaffel.svg.png
3KB, 180x120px
Except white college women become retarded liberal and useless to the white race and childless , they should be killed and made into lampshades . Importing based white women from all over the world will save the white race , American women are becoming childless cum dumps and disease wiggers
>>
>>131197183
>in the years 2014-present chances are you would be unemployed thanks to low oil prices

Not really, I actually got from my first job in consulting right into large battery storage systems and haven't worked in oil ever in my career.

There is a lot of people who graduated in my field who do other stuff now. Oil was nice, but there are a shitton of other gigs you can do. I got like 8 job offers while at university, 5 of which were in non gas & oil fields.
>>
>>131197183

Bullshit, there are NO petoleum engineers, this is a very tough job, even if you are paid like 1000$ a day, you stay monthes on offshores platforms, it's very difficult.

Also highly demanded skill. Petroleum engineering is definitely a master degree.
>>
Why do I want to get married and have children exactly?
>>
File: 1493945986633.jpg (44KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1493945986633.jpg
44KB, 250x250px
>parents met at uni
>brother met his wife at uni
>sister met her fiance at uni
>I've graduated and never had a gf
>>
>>131197340
>fucking impossible desu
Not really. I am a white male and when I was at university, 95% of my compadres in my field were white males. Granted, petrochemical engineering isn't a women's game, but it also isn't for any minority either. We had one Indian dude who grew up here and one Spaniard, and I think one guy who was half Japanese or quarter Japanese - you couldn't really tell.
>>
>>131196231
There's a difference between having good money and being rich enough to make ugly not matter. I'm not ugly, so I'm not saying this to make excuses for myself, I just acknowledge some guys have it rough with the hand they were dealt
>>
>>131191180
I'm a white STEM graduate with a decent haircut that makes $25k a year. Money is more important to women than you might think.
>>
>>131197545
Muh 14 words n sheit
>>
>>131191180

OP, becoming a beta buck is not an accomplishment. Getting sex with no strings attached is.
>>
>>131197658
>that makes $25k a year
>STEM graduate

So you are literally an autist then. Women do not want autists, even if they believe they hold a STEM field degree.
>>
If you have everything you listed but an unattractive face you have no chance.
>>
>>131197806
Damn, I'm accomplished af then.

>>131197872
Lab techs make slave wages in America. I'm thinking about saying fuck all to money entirely and becoming a llama herder.
>>
>>131197170
vast majority of women i know have either dropped out or changed majors to sociology.
>>
>>131191180

>be me
>stem Phd in few months
>10% bf, look roided when pumped
>blond, blue eyes
>good facial proportions and strong jaw
>good values, high self-esteem, taught myself to be extroverted and funny
>big dick
>dress well
>good texting game

>5ft6

just fuck my shit up famalam. I get tonnes of dates but only get laid with 5/10 girls cause of manletism, or 7/10s if they are non-white and really dumb/promiscuous.
>>
>>131197806
>Getting sex with no strings attached is.
No, it is not. Getting sex with no strings attached is essentially retarded and degenerate. If you want that, go to a whore and pay up, rather than fuck some thicc degenerate woman who is too depressed to get into a real relationship.

An accomplishment is to meet a 8/10, college educated white woman, and have a long-term relationship with her and ask her to marry you at a time when she did not expect it... and still get a "YES" with a broad smile and some trembling in her voice right away.

Not even kidding here, if you can accomplish this, you are a true white alpha male.
>>
>>131195781
pic for ants or was it intended?
>>
File: 1419607843339.png (159KB, 354x313px) Image search: [Google]
1419607843339.png
159KB, 354x313px
>>131197190
>>
Whats the salary difference between bachelors and masters in america?

Its so weird that you bunch them together, for example engineer can be a bachelor or a master
>>
>>131198068
I'm 5'7'' bro. Just go after South East Asian women at the supermarket. Bump their cart to start the conversation.
>>
File: engineer meme.jpg (148KB, 718x726px) Image search: [Google]
engineer meme.jpg
148KB, 718x726px
I have a chemical engineering degree and work as a forklift operator
>>
>>131198068
>>5ft6
Move to India or Mexico then.

Or, dude, just take the cut pill and make yourself 5ft9.
>>
>>131198328
I was starting starting to think that OP was saying that the status that comes with the degree is what attracted women, but then I gave my own paltry income, only for him to call me an unattractive autist for making $$$ with a STEM degree.

He's already compartmentalizing necessary attractive qualities beyond what he stated in the OP.
>>
>>131198599
>not making $$$
>>
>>131196895
>>131197222
He has got a point man. As long as you keep thatvshitty attitude you won't.
>>
>>131198328
Your universities must be shit.

https://www.welt.de/sonderthemen/vernetzte-welten/article159315818/Deutschlands-verzweifelte-Suche-nach-Ingenieuren.html

Germany is desperately trying to find engineering grads with a massive shortfall of up to 100,000 graduates as we speak, despite sucking up all the talent from Eastern Europe and having 3 times the engineering graduate rates as the UK.
>>
>>131191180
shut the fuck up.
I'm 1m90, not fat, short hair, masters degree but I can never get any girls. all they do is act "nice" around me but then when push comes to shove and I ask them out IN ANY WAY SUBTLE OR NON SUBTLE IT NEVER FUCKING WORKS. this shit is so frustrating I might as well just strap some bombs and go after this church full of niggers down the street
>>
>>131198068

Baka, height does not matter. When a woman is bitching you about it, say " 1m71, perfect height I know, lots of people are jealous about me because of that" all of this with a smirk.
>>
>>131198068
I'm 6'1 and have given up on dating because women are insane and stupid.
I wish there was an asexual pill, I'd be rich af.
>>
Clearly not cash per se.
Women are attracted by *relative wealth* and *relative potential* within their target group -- i.e. within a social pool they are ready to interact with.
>>
>>131198817
/this/

Women want the same thing as men. They want a normal life and some excitement.

Men don't want fat women, women don't want awkward, poor men.

Once people start realizing that women just look out for a good candidate for their life rather than some perfect due, they can have lots of girls.
>>
>>131191180

> marry

I will eventually, not just to perpetuate the white race but also because I do want kids. Four or five, even. I just don't much want the relationship.

I get more out of hookups than out of relationships. With a gf, there's always the pull. She's on a schedule, especially if she's out of college. Has to become official, has to move in, has to meet parents, has to integrate your social circles, proposal, engagement, wedding, kids, house, etc. etc.

The goal is to reach the next milestone on fucking schedule, and she just needs to drag me along to get there. It's why you can go spend five nights in a row with your gf going out, dancing, talking deep feelings stuff, making dinner, seeing friends and family, then on night six when you just want to start making out she can say "Is this just about sex for you?" Because she doesn't really register anything which doesn't move her closer to the next goal on the checklist, so all that shit didn't make her feel valued. But when you move up on her schedule, there's no relaxed period of gratitude, just an increased sense of urgency for the *next* fucking thing.

Contrast a hookup. You meet a girl, have a nice time, few drinks, some conversation, dancing, maybe an activity, you go home and bang, and all you hear next morning is, "You were wonderful, thank you, I had a fantastic time." Not "Is this going anywhere?" or "Why haven't we visited my parents in two weeks?" or "I think we should spend more time together, so cancel weekly drinks with the guys." Just "It was good, you were good." Her company was good enough for me, and mine was good enough for her.

It really shouldn't be difficult for a gf to make a man feel more loved and valued than a hookup, but so many of them fail at this. Even my married friends say the same shit. Is my social circle just a bunch of degenerates, or has any other non-virgin on /pol/ noticed the same thing?
>>
>>131198840

German women told me German men do not approach.

Good thing if you want to experiment.
>>
>>131198847
>I ask them out
Dude, you are in a bar with your wingman. You hit up a conversation, why in the world would you ask those senioritas out? They are already in the freaking bar!
>>
>>131199069
You are part of the problem.
>>
>>131199069
If you're rich, why not just hire 5 surrogates?
>>
>>131196346

Then you can come back to /pol/ in a year having watched 20 more animes, and have the same questions, or you can come back in a year having attempted to flirt with 100 girls and having learned to navigate a basic conversation. May even have a few funny rejection stories, too. Your call.
>>
>>131198244

Yeah I've had more luck with them, but I just don't feel much chemistry.

>>131198356

Nah I feel like going full third-world is giving up. I've thought about getting that surgery, but I feel like it would be a big fuck you to my family (who are also vertically challenged) and would fuck up my athletics. Quite tempting though desu. When I wear large boots during rainy weather I get way more female attention. Same if I'm at any kind of elevation or distance to the woman where she can't judge my height. Ah well everyone has their own struggles in life. Could be balding or dumb or micro-benis'd or something.

>>131198968

Yeah true and with age you realize that sex isn't all that. I just worry about finding a wife of sufficient quality that I could have kids.

>>131199016

Ikr. I take tonnes of nootropics and nicotine every day and that kills my libido pretty effectively since I'm so zoned-in.
>>
>>131199040
>Women are attracted by *relative wealth* and *relative potential* within their target group -- i.e. within a social pool they are ready to interact with.

True. A woman can feel overwhelmed or conned if you are above of their target range. I chatted with a q.t.3.14 once who didn't have a high school degree. She was a Latvian immigrant, rather cute, but shy working a normal job. She couldn't understand why I, a university graduate with a high paying job etc., was interested. If I had been some lowly blue collar worker, she probably would have assessed me, but I just did not compute in her head.
>>
File: euthanazio.jpg (207KB, 1439x1374px) Image search: [Google]
euthanazio.jpg
207KB, 1439x1374px
>>131191180
>investment banking analyst of 1 year now
>got masters degree in finance
>6'0 (183cm) 75kg not balding
>tfw never had a gf
>>
>>131198847

STOP WHINING A CONTINUE TO PRACTICE !

Take a little sheet of paper, write what kind of approach works, what kind of approch does not work.

Succss with women :
10% theory
90% practice
>>
>>131198847
All women tell me:
>anon, your skills are amazing
>you are such a good teacher
>you travelled the world... so interesting...
Things get even better with the few I managed to fuck once or twice:
>anon, I knew you were a nerd... and wasn't expecting you to be such a good fuck and teased me to orgasm

Yet,
>they don't want to be seen with mr (e.g. by their families or even their ex bf)
>they get cranky at some stage and throw objects or insults at me

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?
Anyway that was up until a year ago. Now I don't get laid any more.
>>
File: Simmering.png (225KB, 635x661px) Image search: [Google]
Simmering.png
225KB, 635x661px
>5'5"
>6.1/2 out of 10, on a good day
>Shy to love
>Not a Normalfag
>Just want to be loved
>Would sperg out if I ever got a genuine compliment
>Probably get violent
>Most likely just gonna die alone

I just want someone who will understand me, someone that loves me back, someone to have a nice nuclear family with in the end, but I wont.

You don't get it, you don't want to give, you only want to receive, you can't understand people like me; its okay to only want, but don't try to enforce your shit like its a god damned fact.

Not everyone can do what you do, both by morality, and opportunity, they might not be given the chance, by both luck, and their peers actions.
>>
>>131199440

Remember, one shy white (or asian for you) man = one blacked women

STOP WHINNING !
>>
File: 072ChadHenne080615.jpg (105KB, 650x467px) Image search: [Google]
072ChadHenne080615.jpg
105KB, 650x467px
>>131199069
>I get more out of hookups than out of relationships.
That is why America will be 50% non-white in 2020.

Now you can say "I ruined my country" and give us all the thumbs up.
>>
>>131199440
>183
Manlet
>>
>>131199111
>German women told me German men do not approach.
Pretty much true. The problem is, German women usually hate it if German men approach them to chat them up. They want "exotic" men to chat them up, like Frenchies or Italians... or sometimes black etc.

Not even kidding. It turns them off immediately if you speak perfect German.
>>
>>131191180
first of all, girl in OP's pic is a disgusting and honestly kind of ugly roastie that literally no man wants for anything more than a fuck buddy, one night stand type thing.

second of all, who the fuck would imply that university women are favorable marriage partners ? OP either needs to lurk moar to get better at trying to fit in or fuck off
>>
>>131191180
Speaking from personal experience, this changes nothing because chicks don't care if you've been to college or not

You're living in a fucking dreamworld you autisto
>>
>>131199505
>>131199505

Stop browsing 4chan, stop browsing anything which give you negative thoughts.

Also :
>>131199453

90% practice

>>131199519

Forcing people to understand and being interested by you will never work. You MUST be interested by other people, invite them to talk about themselves. You will get more friends in 2 months with this way than you will get in 2 years if you force them to understand you.
>>
>>131199519
sounds like you fell for every single /r9k/ meme
>>
>>131199428
Exactly what I meant.
It also works in reversal.

She might get attracted to a financial loser who is nonetheless a good fuck... she plays with him for a while. She might even delude herself of loving him.
They might even go to Australia together and build a new life (e.g. assuming she is bourgeois but has a knacl for hippie things)...

But if things don't work out well for her, she'll soon be annoyed by all those hoke-delivered pizzas and "let's watch a movie together"... which badly compares to when she used to go parachuting and kayaking with daddy's pocket money.
>>
>>131191180
I could fuck your wife and I didn't go to college.
>>
>>131199111
Why do German women look so masculine?

It's kind of weird, I guess it's their strong jawlines.

They always dress tomboyish too.
>>
>>131199835
I was raised with traditional values.
>>
File: ok.jpg (15KB, 460x131px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
15KB, 460x131px
>>131199628
It means I'm above average height
>>
>>131199910
me too, did you read my reply ? do you know what /r9k/ is ?
>>
>>131199748

When I have discussions avec German women, of course one of the main subject is German langage. To me, German langage is the most beautiful after mine, but all of them said it's too rough or rude or whatever...

And I do not really know how to invite them to talk about their culture when they complain about their langage.
>>
>>131199809
>Forcing people to understand and being interested by you will never work. You MUST be interested by other people, invite them to talk about themselves. You will get more friends in 2 months with this way than you will get in 2 years if you force them to understand you.
THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH.
I TRIED IT AND IT WORKS.

I AM JUST HAVING A SLIGHT DRAWBACK... BUT SOON I'LL GO BACK TO THE OLD STANDARDS.
>>
>>131199440
And you know just like every other beta, that you are the problem.

Ask a work college to get a beer after work. Go to some bar in freaking Helsinki (you got a summer there, no?), chat up those Eastern European immigrant q.t.s. Dance, have a good time, lighten up. Learn how to work the girls.

Then get yourself a gf.
>>
>>131199440
>works 70+ hours a week
Can't get out to meet girls bro. I did PE for a year and a half and got burned out. Money isn't worth not having a life.
>>
>>131199981
I think you fucked your reply up.
>>
>>131199883

Hem in France, German woman (you can see them in public parks or Disneyland ) are very far from masculinity. Very blond and feminine.
>>
>>131199809
What do you mean "interested by other people"?
>>
>>131197170
>talk circles
Talk is cheap.
>History, psychology or other nuanced subjects
KEK!
>>
File: 1462815157347.jpg (63KB, 1000x1155px)
1462815157347.jpg
63KB, 1000x1155px
>>131200079
I only work ~60hrs a week.

Also I get a 4 week paid summer vacation starting July, a bit different here, but still, yeah too much work to find anyone
>>
>>131191180
>any white woman
Can WNs stop shilling for one second?
>>
>>131199932
>It means I'm above average height
Dude, in /pol/ parlance everyone is a manlet. You could have said you are 6ft5 and he would have said you are a manlet. It's like saying "How is this possible in 2017?" People will answer with "Current year shitposting?"
>>
>>131200113
I guess all the ones that visit/study in America are pozzed. The ones I've met all dress very dour, no/minimal makeup, and always look slightly irritated.
>>
>>131191180
This isn't true. You need a baseline level of social competence. I believed this meme that I would make it in my later years, and thats all it was - a meme.

Im loaded, but its all pointless if you don't have a way to meet new women or are confident and skilled enough to approach strangers.

Women can tell when a man is "off", being single is extremely unattractive to them. I can spot it amongst men I know, all of the normal guys are in relationships or between relationships. All the awkward spergs are kissless virgins many of which end up leaving the country to try their luck in Asia.
>>
>>131200205

Stop thinking you are far smarter and interesting than other people. The favorite topic of people is themselves.

You should know, T. Roosevelt was one of the most appreciated president in US history because he knew this trick.
>>
>>131197170

>Explain how I can talk circles around subjects with most female graduates of university.

Because you are confusing formal education with actual education.
Lots of women clearly think symbolically because they don't have a concrete understanding of how things work.
Degrees are a good indicator of something that they don't really understand yet or will make no real attempt to understand.
When you display knowledge without being a degree-holder, you are a strange frustration because you are refusing them to win debates with sound and reasonable arguments, yet at the same time they cannot take you seriously because of their preconceptions about education.
>>
>>131200347
>Euro flag replying
Go back to plebbit
>>
>>131191180
Did your tactics worked on you?
>>
>>131199932
Anon, guys in highschool are taller than you
>>
>>131199800
Pretty much. Looks > Personality > Money > Education, in general
>>
>>131197543
>no petroleum engineers
I know 2 people who graduated from decent schools with that degree. You literally can't get the job unless you know someone.
>>
>>131198183
dumb phoneposter
>>
>>131197170
>childish writing styles.
I've noticed that too. Why is this the case.
>>
>>131200516
Most kids reach their max height near high school (18years old). The last years of growth (19-21yr) give you like 1 cm
>>
>>131191180
>>131191431
>you can have any woman
>proceeds to show how women's expectations are becoming increasingly unrealistic
That's what they get for being utter sluts until they are 30+, spending their time riding the cock carrousel and fighting for equal pay, then start looking for a man who earns more than her so she can "marry up" as she still thinks she's God's gift to men. Then, after getting her eggs fertilized in the last second, she'll initiate a divorce anyway because she got bored and being a single mom is so much more respectful, at least that's what liberal media and education told her.
What a catch.
>>
>>131199597
>anything matters
>at all
White civilization died in WW1, WW2 was the last ditch effort to resuscitate.
Sorry friend.
>>
>>131197190
Jews did this.
>>
>>131198068
Also 5'6", white, mid-20s with a technical degree.
Also own a house, have a newish car and a good job.
Think all of that sounds good enough to attract a decent woman? It's not, I'm invisible and gave up a long time ago.
I could probably grovel and be some woman's beta cuck eventually, but that's definitely not worth the effort.
I also am too realist and introspective. If you don't act like you shit gold and never screw up, then no one will pay attention to you.
Fuck that - I'm a man, I make mistakes. I hate people that blow smoke and live in a delusion to prop up their lack of personality.
Quick rundown: if you are not a tall Chad, forget about getting modern white women to pay attention to you.
>>
>>131200582

I don't know, in France there are very few schools with this degree and all of them has huge connections with Total.
>>
>>131200582
OP would call a STEM major not making bank an autist
>>
>>131200516
Lol most people stop growing in highschool you stupid lanklet.
>>
>>131198840
>100k shortfall
You fall for that lie too? Show me thousands of job postings offering 100k and i'll believe you.

Corporations mean they can't find Ph.D candidates willing to work for nothing.
>>
I'm a good looking white college grad. I've never had a serious relationship, and have never seen a vagina.

I'm honestly terrified of women and of being taken advantage of. Women flirt and often show interest in me, but I don't know how to respond and am to afraid to do so.

It really sucks because I want a relationship, but I don't want to be dragged through the emotional pain that women drag so many men through.

I'm conflicted.
>>
>>131191180
And so be it
>>
>>131200447
I know that feel too. Most all of my married college buddies are married to brown Asians. They do seem much happier than the ones married to whites though.
>>
>>131200933
Go to therapy faggot.
>>
File: IMG_5271.jpg (74KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5271.jpg
74KB, 1024x683px
>>131191180
Daily reminder that i don't give a fuck about what some cuck LARPer on /pol/ says. We both know you're obese living at home with your mom OP. No one who has his life together is going to waste time telling others to get theirs together. Pic related, it's you.
>>
>>131199505
You have autism. That's what you're doing wrong. Sorry.
>>
>>131200933
Have you thought about getting a nice white college educated career driven boyfriend instead?
>>
>>131199069
For the record bro you are fucking around with your biology - give yourself a hiatus or attempt a long term and see how well you last. Real relationships take real fucking effort and right now you are screwing your chances. Enjoying physical intimacy with someone is a means and not an end in and of itself
>>
>>131195781

Although I think the guy exaggerates his success somewhat, most of what he says is true. That's why I avoid serious relationships. Women are like fat people who lack self-discipline and therefore can't stay away from candy (in this case Chad).
>>
>>131201055
>that projection

Out of my IB office at least 2 other people use 4chan frequently
>>
>>131200932
>Show me thousands of job postings offering 100k and i'll believe you.

Actually, Germany has around 1 million job offering currently which cannot be filled. German firms desperately seek graduates from all over Europe, paying them top euros and even training them for months in German and paying for their relocation costs.

Look it up.

https://www.thelocal.de/jobs/article/50991
>>
File: 4b6.jpg (13KB, 600x515px) Image search: [Google]
4b6.jpg
13KB, 600x515px
>>131191180
>Be white
>graduated 3 years ago
still be unkissed virign. You are a liar OP
>>
File: 1496411350040.jpg (13KB, 319x331px)
1496411350040.jpg
13KB, 319x331px
>tfw not shabby lookin but incapable of carrying a conversation with chicks

looking forward to the sex robot revolution
>>
>>131201046
(((Therapy)))
Yes goy - take our drugs and ignore the realities of modern women. If you have a problem with them taking advantage of you, you obviously need to buy more of our therapy (((services))).
Don't conform - just be a unique person with real ideas - be proud of it.
>>
>>131200933
>but I don't want to be dragged through the emotional pain that women drag so many men through.
WHAT THE FUCK?
>>
>>131200103
whatever dude, you're talking about being a manlet and not a normie and that's why your life is fucked up, i'm telling you those are /r9k/ memes to keep you in a depressive state and that's why all those kids on /r9k/ are so depressed and pedophilic
>>
>>131201120
I know an aerospace engineer who couldn't get a job out of college. After a year ended up working below market value at a consulting firm that has him living out of hotels at random spots around the country.

Corporations pretend like there is a shortage to pressure the government to bring in H1B immigrants.
>>
>>131200932
>Americans in charge of reading

It's 100,000 jobs, not 100k/year jobs you nigger
>>
>>131201396
Not all therapy requires poisoning yourself with pharmaceuticals moron.

In fact, that's what real therapy is before the Pharma Jews took over everything.
>>
>>131201303
Most of the engineering jobs on the site you gave require 4+ years experience and pay about 40k. He wanted to see a couple thousand 100k+ openings. It's not a good time to be a scientist.
>>
>>131201510
dude america is literally 100 times better than your shit hole
>>
>>131200450
I don't think I'm smarter than other people, I know I'm smarter than other people :^)

Jokes aside; I'm described as polite, and charismatic, but I'm just not into people; I'm exactly like my dad, I hate people, I grew up in a shitty place, the people there that I could actually relate with, and befriend for some reason do literally whatever I wanted, they would suck my dick (True story), and take the blame for anything I did wrong, it was fucking unreal.

I never fitted in a specific group, I wasn't a follower, and I wasn't a leader by choice; I got tired of people, they were sheep, it was disgusting; so from coming out of a place like that I'm pretty fugged when It comes to social situations in a lot of ways; I can work with any sexes, but if that sex is trying to get sex from me, I just fucking error, I'm in a strange part of life right now, and I'm pretty sure I just need to be alone, but the want, and need for a life hurts.
>>
>>131201303
>which cannot be filled.
Bullshit. You're telling me they can't attract skilled labor from other fields? I can find postings on indeed in 5 minutes expecting Ph.D for 50k. There is a shortage because they are unwilling to pay market value for the labor.
>>
you are a liar OP, our white women, only want to party and go out with the new-europeans in this modern world, where multicultural propaganda turned their heads around.
all west-men should go berserker and march like in the old times.
>>
>>131201446
You need to step up your bait game, friend.
>>
>>131201510
100k is a competitive wage. Surely in a field with a "Labor shortage" they would offer a competitive wage.
>>
>>131201339

Girls like only of topic : themselve.

Talk about her. What she likes, ask her opinions about things (please not /pol/ religious Trump 1488 things).
>>
>>131191180
Stop saying University graduate.
>>
>tl;dr: come to our uni and you will get a gf
>t. professor of Marxism-Leninism
>>
>>131201624
But that's what most therapy amounts to these days, faggot. You may get a sounding board, some advice ripped off of WebMD and a load of drugs to sedate yourself with.
As long as this anon isn't totally sperging when talking with women, and is just skeptical of motives....perhaps also reluctant to engage due to prior experience, then that does require a therapist. It requires a good wingman or social group.
>>
>>131200932
>Asians
This. Europeans get paid jackshit. Even if you get paid 100k you will pay 50% tax and another 20% indirect taxes so you will still be poor.

My country also supposedly has this huge need for engineers, but as I said, you dont get more than a fucking public servant.
>>
>>131201760
America works differently than Germany.

In Germany you get offered 70k initial salary and a BMW or Audi as a company car, 6 weeks of paid vacation and the potential to get 100k later.

You cannot get fired in Germany, which is why they do not have to offer you 100k initially. Also, there is no healthcare or college loans to be paid off.

If you pay graduates too much initially, there is not enough incentive year on year to make them work harder for that bonus and raise.
>>
>>131202152
*doesn't
Fucked up muh own argument. Reeeeeeee
>>
>>131201695
>You're telling me they can't attract skilled labor from other fields?
What other fields? Western Germany is at 2.9% unemployment.
>>
>>131202207
See >>131202205

You just got lucky bro
>>
>>131201492
Cool
>>
File: sweat.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
sweat.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>>131201789
wat if I can't think of any good questions, also I don't want her to feel she's being interviewed so my crypto-autism is revealed
>>
File: 1493918762973.jpg (2MB, 4000x2642px) Image search: [Google]
1493918762973.jpg
2MB, 4000x2642px
>>131191180
>tfw non-white and no university grade
>Had 12 women, 8 of them white
I'm twenty and in a Uni though, but my degree is literally shit, I don't have a car or a house, but still high expectations are nothing but a meme forced by few bitches and r9k.
>>
>>131201736
your right, this place is reality. i was just fucking with you trying to fuck your life up.
>>
>>131202437
Yeh

But do not that you will NOT get 100k anyway. The top 1% here make about 60k+ a year and we also dont have any big bonusses so... Its much easier to just become a public servant and leech all kinds of benefits for slightly less net pay.

btw I hate public servants and I'd rather die b4 becoming one, but I can see why people dont bother with the private sector here.
>>
>>131202661
Can't fuck something up, if its already fucked up.
>>
>>131201303

Okay, I'll bite. I'm an ME, a very experienced professional in my field (r&d). The last time I was negotiating for a position I was offered 50k. Mate, I make nearly that in Slovenia, why the fuck would I move to Germanistan for that?

You are not offering wages good enough to be attractive.

The rest of the thread I don't care, got a gf, had lots in the past. Get a fucking grip people, women want to be wanted and for you to not show you're needy. Complaining how long you haven't gotten laid - yeah, women smell that shit from a mile away.
>>
>>131198840
>massive shortfall

That's jeweese for "need more immigrants". What they mean is they don't want to pay native wages.
>>
>>131191180
Flase.
Everyone knows that white university grads aren't into women
>>
>>131191180
Well, I do have one very serious problem. I am extremely jealous. It's a very 'problematic' characteristic, as tumblerinas would put it. The main problem is that I can't stand the idea that my wiife would have slept with any other man. It's like I physically cannot be with a woman once she tells me she's had 3 previous partners or whatever. It really fucking sucks. I don't know why it's such a big deal for me, but it definitely is something I can't get over. At this point I'm starting to believe there are no such things as virgins.
>>
>>131197591
I didn't meet my wife until I was over 30. You have lots of time anon.
>>
>>131197170
Because women are just large children, and any majors they have taken the majority in have become empty shells that only consist of telling the students what to do and they repeat it.
The lack of critical thinking in all liberal arts courses is actually depressing.
>>
>>131198222
There can be a large difference or no difference. On average an engineer with a masters makes something like ~11k more, but that depends on the field. A masters in mechanical fields isn't a huge step up from bachelors in a lot of the work force, they care more about experience.
>>
>>131197658
Make a concrete plan to make more. When you're talking to a girl, acknowledge the fact that you don't make very much, and let her know you plan on advancing.

Ambition is also important to women.
>>
>>131195781
This just makes me disgusted by women, though I've already known this to be the truth. If you want to supplement this advice with other killer methods look up brent smith. His themes revolve around being indifferent, and unattached. The hottest girls I ever pulled were using his methods. Here is a quick rundown

>Find a way to give the girl your number without getting hers

>Get a text from her the next day saying "Hey"

>Respond with "I suppose you want to hang out?"

>Have sex

Only worked for me two times, and I actually gave them my numbers through facebook.... but I know that if I developed it more I could be getting tons of puss.
>>
>>131197806
Yeah getting no strings attached sex is SO HARD these days
>>
>>131200252
>60 hrs
>too much work
>no free time

I've worked 120 hrs a week, only to be called in to do an additional 34 hr shift. I still had enough free time to eat, sleep, play video games, clean and masturbate.
>>
>>131197939
This is just wrong, you probably have a shit personality
>>
>>131191180
A U T I S T
U
T
I
S
T
>>
>>131204651
>I've worked 120 hrs a week
No you haven''t. There are 168 hours in a week. You would have had to work literally all the time not spent on sleeping. You wouldn't have gotten a full nights sleep even so.
>>
>>131204651
>I still had enough free time to eat, sleep, play video games, clean and masturbate.
>in 14 hours

At least you went big on the lying
>>
>>131202152
So he has to do some legwork to find someone who doesn't suck ass.

Gee, that's pretty much everything these days.

At least you get a co-pay instead of $5000 for some PUA "bootcamp" which distills the same shit.
>>
>>131205264
If he was from Japan I would have believed it
>>
>>131200740
I am not a Chad, am not tall, get plenty of attention.You are doing something wrong.
>>
>>131197170
>Explain how I can talk circles around subjects with most female graduates of university.
Because the majority of female graduates studied gender studies, under water basket weaving, or nursing.

Female students are extremely rare in STEM or history.
>>
>>131205264
>>131205265

> 168
>-120
>---------
> +48

As far as I know, with my math skills, working 120 hrs/week is possible and plausible.
>>
>>131200079

i am in PE and married, you are just the analyst that got weeded out
>>
>>131205984
>only to be called in to do an additional 34 hr shift

> 48
>-34
>------
>+14
>>
>>131205840
>Female students are extremely rare in STEM
They're around 10 - 20 % in my experience.
>>131205984
>As far as I know, with my math skills, working 120 hrs/week is possible and plausible.
An average person needs to sleep 8 hours a night, i.e., 56 hours. You have time for less than 7. Especially if you account for things like commuting, eating, buying groceries etc. It really is not possible. Or it might be for a very short time. Anything over one week and you'd burn out. No way around it.
>>
>>131206155
>implies I took the 34 hr shift
>implies I can't tell my boss to fuck off

>>131206211
>tfw sees flag
>tfw sees you completely trying to be a liberal pussbag
There's 168 hrs in the week. Which means, why aren't you working??
>>
>>131206478
>There's 168 hrs in the week. Which means, why aren't you working??
It's midsummer's day. It's a national holiday. And I work only 7 hours and 31 minutes a day.
>>
>>131206648
Wow, 7 hrs a DAY? What do you do with the rest of your vacation?
>>
>>131206478
Nice damage control. Go LARP someplace else.
>>
>>131206765
>please go away, you're emasculating me
If you can't handle the truth, go back to getting your news from myspace.
>>
>>131206752
I sleep a lot. Commuting takes about an hour a day. It's quite comfy, actually. I guess I could double my workload if I really, really pushed it. You claim to do more than three times that. That just is not possible.
>>
>>131191180

The real questionis if it is worth all of the efford. Being married, in a relationship etc. is mostly consuming ones energy, time and money. Just being with someone for the sake of being with someone is pointless. And unfortunately most women in my age group do not have what it takes to be a good wife etc.
>>
>>131206990
We flew to the moon, kiddo. It's 2017, anything is possible. You seem to like numbers, mind if I remind you again, working all day everyday is possible.
>>
I graduated from a mid tier uni, on £27k but a bit of a chub and like my vidya. Wat do?
>>
>>131191180
University girls have the most used pussies of all
>>
>>131201174
kek Underrated
>>
>>131201284
I didn't say no one would use 4chan who has their life together. I said no one would be here on /pol/ telling others this shit if they did.
>>
>>131207129>>131207129
>We flew to the moon,
You sure did. Back when America was still great. Sad. I hope you do so again.
>You seem to like numbers,
That's my job pretty much.

Anyway, I need to go to sleep Good night.. Just, stop lying. Even on the internet. Good people don't lie, so why would you? Not only does lying destroy the faith of those around you, but it complicates your life needlessly.
>>
>>131196231
You have to be a millionaire MINIMUM in order for ugly to not matter. Even if you're earning $400k per year, women will stick pick a hot dock-worker over you.
>>
>>131207538
How could i lie? You do seem to have a brain going for you, as you can calculate perfection in your mind. Go work in a hospital. If your relief calls off, and no one else is able to work it, you are stuck there. That's the fucking rule. I've been stuck for 5 days straight, 24 hrs/day, working at a clients home over christmas, even. It is what it is. Doubt NASA workers did the "30 hr work weeks" like Europe is pushing for. It's the truth, if you think we all have desk jobs with schedules and timing and a boss, nothing would get done in this world. good luck to you.
>>
>>131191180
i'm tall, make fat stacks, but am a chinlet, what do?
>>
>>131204422
Lab techs don't really have a career ladder, and if I change careers, I'm doing it for myself, not for Facebook kudos.
>>
>>131208468

1) Lose weight if you have fat there
2) Shave beard so it makes chin look bigger
3) Get surgery if its really bad
4) Do roids and growth hormone and your chin will grow like crazy
5) There's exercises for mouth posture which makes your chin look better. It involves breathing through your nose, keeping the head straight and having your tongue up on the roof of your mouth at the back of your front teeth.
>>
>>131208547
Surely there's something else you can do with your degree that builds on your work experience and which pays more?
>>
>>131191180
>>131191431
I'm sure it's hard for all the gender studies graduates to find men. They're both ugly and insane.
>>
>>131208468
There's nothing you can do without being completely immoral.

Everything that you could do is just hide the fact that women shouldn't reproduce with you.
>>
>>131209151
Feel free to make some suggestions for a chemistry major.
>>
>>131200023

You are a fucking faggot.
>>
>>131201646
>>131202920
Like I said, corporations cry "MUH labor shortages" while offering no incentives for workers to fill those roles. When the government steps in with high skill worker visas they are keeping wages down. This is the reason lab assistants get paid shit and why you can find "offers" for Ph.D holders for under 60k. You make 56k as a supervisor at Costco.

>>131202261
2.9% unemployment means that companies have to compete with eachother for labor. In theory this should drive wages up until unemployment eventually rises.
>>
>>131196895
then make some gains and stop being such an autist fag
>>
>>131210547
It's impossible to stop being an autist when you get started.
>>
>>131195547
talk less ask more questions
more guys have talked their way out of some pussy than into some
>>
>>131211338

get in
>>
>>131208468
Use your 20s to improve and build yourself up - mentally, physically and financially. If you get married before the age of 30, you're a cuck to the jews. Don't be discouraged if you're 25 and still a virgin. You need to get your life in place first, then let the women become attracted because they sure as fuck will be attracted to you since a successful man attracts a woman like a fucking moth to a light. Just don't turn into beta bux when a girl suddenly takes interest in you. Last thing you want is your wife spending all your money, forcing you to work long and hard hours while she's riding Tyrone's long and hard dick.You don't want all of those years of hard work to go to waste.
>>
>>131202920
This, salaries in Germany are shit. Also Eng. here. Up those € to like double and then I'll think to move to gerministan.
>>
>>131198068
>>131200740

Man, i genuinely feel for the manlets.

Probably one of the single most important selection criteria for women
>>
>>131198183
>commie
>phoneposter
yep
>>
>>131212705

No it is not.
>>
>>131210002
If you have a degree in Chemistry, you should be able to get into research. You're by no means limited to being a lab technician.
If research isn't your thing, you could also look into working at a National Park. Good salaries, and it's possible for anyone with a strong science degree to get a job (though I'll admit Biology would be more common).
>>
>>131210002
Teaching would also be an option. Some states will hire you without certification and allow you to work through an alternative certification program. Private schools in general don't care about certification, though pay is generally lower.
>>
>>131191180
>google reverse image search
>"tel aviv israel nightlife"

What is this propaganda?
>>
>>131200704
>being a single mom is so much more respectful, at least that's what liberal media and education told her
You forgot to specify:
>American media
>>
>>131191180
>if you are a white, university-graduate with a decent job, you literally have no excuse for being unmarried and childless. Literally NO EXCUSE.

Women are vicious, blood-sucking harpies enabled by the government to commit perjury and financial rape.

Nope. Not even once.
>>
File: 1497653384244.png (245KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497653384244.png
245KB, 640x360px
>>131191180
I am white. I graduated with a bachelor's in computer science. I have a decently paying job. Show me a woman worth starting a family with and I will show you a woman who wants nothing to do with me and/or is already happily in a relationship.
>>
>>131191431
>Cat, who works in social media and graduated last year, says of her group of female friends, “only one of them has a boyfriend and [the others are] all really attractive, fun girls, clever, educated, and can’t find a boyfriend

Men avoiding worthless sloots.
How fucking surprising.

Not.
>>
as a non-white, reading this thread gave me a lot of confidence!

seriously, how the fuck do you fail at pick-up as a white dude?

I literally go to bars/clubs and when I go up to the counter to grab a water, women intentionally quickly turn away to make it extra clear they don't want me to approach them. My friends all tell me about how you 'make eye contact' and 'if she smiles and looks away' that's an invitation to approach. Has. NEVER. happened. to. me.

One of my buddies grabs chicks as they walk by him and tries to make out with them. It works 25-30% of the time. I tried it once the bitch yelled at me until I ran away and got lost in the crowd.

When I do talk to some girls they roll their eyes and groan exasperatedly and desperately look away for someone to come 'save them.' All I ask is what their name is/where they're from, etc. It's unbelievably rude. This even happens with people of my own fucking race.

I don't get it. I fight amateur muay thai, I'm in excellent shape, I don't think I'm stunning in facial aesthetics but I'm not garbage. I make six figures. I keep people laughing at work, so I thought my personality was pretty fun but these sluts don't even give me 2 seconds. These skanks are $30k/year dead-end career trash like elementary school teachers and non-profit workers etc. It just rankles like who the fuck are they to judge me? I, who am better than they are in pretty much every metric imaginable and they are looking down on it? fuck that shit.

maybe ill just be single forever or go to thailand and/or eastern europe to get some whores to fuck me or some shit.
>>
>>131215414
>I literally go to bars/clubs
That's the problem dude
>>
>>131211571

man, I want to fucking believe it gets better in the 30s

I spent my entire 20's working and putting in time at the career and establishing myself. But here I am at 29 with no gf, no prospects, v-card intact.
>>
>>131191180
white, been to university, decided i just want to watch the nukes go off at this point.
>>
>>131215414
>as a non-white
why are you in the west? why do you speak english? go back home, darkie, our women aren't for you
>>
>>131191180
>decent haircut
Bald with increasingly bad teeth and a gay voice famalam. Had braces but most of the progress has left.
>>
>>131200933
It sucks man but you have to do it.
I waited until I was almost 21 to get in a relationship, lasted 2 years and got dumped. Lots of pain because I had to continue living with my ex for financial reasons, even though we went back to being friends it was still awkward.
Get the fuck over it, it happens to everyone. Just don't make serious commitments until you'v been with her for a while and trust her more.
>>
But I thought all whites are being prosecuted or something because jews? This sounds like a good deal.

So is it easy being white or hard? Pick one.
>>
>>131216041
>implying cumskin will inherit the west.
>>
These are wise words
>>131211397
>>
>>131216155
long term relationships are super gay. everyone should slut it up in their twenties and thirties and then have the decency to be euthanized.
>>
File: 1498111681691.jpg (404KB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1498111681691.jpg
404KB, 1800x1800px
>looks don't matter

Have a black pill.
https://www.studyfinds.org/unattractive-men-dating-material-study/
>>
>>131215414
> I, who am better than they are in pretty much every metric imaginable and they are looking down on it? fuck that shit.
You sound like a supreme gentleman.

I bet you're ugly and you smell. I bet you go for 10/10 girls.

Go for ugly fatties, it's obvious that's what your level is.
>>
>>131191180
>Falling for the vaginal jew

Fuck off newfag
>>
>>131216421
>implying satan hasn't already inherited it
>>
>>131214204
Based Japan finding the eternal jew
>>
>>131200740

6ft6 here, finishing college as a lawfag, im introspective and stoic. Doesn't get me pussy flowing either. I simply can't act like "Chad" and be super chatty smiley faggot.
>>
>>131216794

I'm not. I dunno, I half-jokingly prop myself up in threads on an anonymous image board so I get some replies and feel something on a Saturday night while I'm in studying and everyone else goes out with their friends
>>
>>131191180
Fuck your University degree. I'm your boss and I'll steal and fuck your gf whenever I want, while your slaving away for me and to pay your student loans. And when I can hire someone cheaper to replace you, I will, right about when you find out that your girl has been cheating on you and little Timmy isn't your son. Just KYS now and save yourself a lot of trouble.
>>
>>131202469

Say y-you too.

You have to say something Hans, failure is part of the learning process.
>>
>>131200740
I'm 5'7, white, mid 20's with a BS in CS. Zero debt, tons of savings, a car, and rent an apartment. I fuck a different girl every week. I've been in 2 relationships which were at the point of marriage, but I decided to break them off.

Im skinny as fuck, but my face is a solid 8/10. Excellent symmetry and a strong jaw w/ good cheek bones. Overall, I'm a 7 on my best day. You guys must just have passive personalities. A weak presence in a room will instantly turn a girl away from you, no matter what you look like or do.
>>
>>131191180
>implying it's about excuses
It's because modern women are garbage.
>>
>>131213606
Links to any research positions that a BS can earn some decent money in?
>>
>>131200428
This. I've met 8 or 9 German exchange students. Hair dyed blonde (lmao) and masculine.
>>
>>131206211
Depends which STEM you're talking about. In my physics and math major (coincidentally, one of that hardest major offered at uni) consist of <5% women. There are alot of girls in chemistry and biology tho (also the easier majors in STEM)
>>
>>131221001
girls take biology because its typically associated with helping people, or they want to be a vet / np and it's required. They avoid all other stem fields.
>>
>>131191180
except im autistic as shit and work as a programer

No amount of money I make will land me a hot chick
>>
>>131200709
Oh look a schlomo dealing blackpills. Never seen that before.
>>
File: 1434567675643.png (119KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1434567675643.png
119KB, 1000x1000px
Literally NONE of this matters if you're a chinlet. that's why I'm dropping out to work for jaw surgery,

also fuck passing that on to my kids, no one deserves this life.
>>
>>131197170
School is not meant to teach you to think. Rather the opposite, it is meant to make you unable think for yourself, because then you are weak and easily controlled.

School focuses on developing relfexive obedience to awuthority and extending childhood so that students never become self-directed adults.

Schooling is not education, and eve STEM students are sometimes full of shit about their subject. Less obviously, since STEM actually needs to produce results, not just confuse people into obedience.

It's the reason people are immature, why they beleive the stupid shit media tells them and why they won't mature enough to even have kids.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeEWPbTad_Q
>>
File: Fucking elven male.jpg (171KB, 750x795px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking elven male.jpg
171KB, 750x795px
>>131223981
>Literally NONE of this matters if you're a chinlet. that's why I'm dropping out to work for jaw surgery,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvoX_wEtwDk
>>
>>131191180

might be true in europe but in america women that are educated are too busy with a career to care about having a family, by the time they realize they want one they are old and just end up slutting around until no man is interested and die alone but with money.
>>
>flag
Yes, goyim, go to college The debt pays itself
>>
>>131191180
What if you want to recycle dumb 19-24 yo sluts?
>>
>>131225556
being ugly shattered my confidence too much and I'm sick of depressive episodes distracting me. I need a doctor pham
>>
Most women also just refuse to "date down" so to speak. Its not that no one wants the nuclear engineer woman, who makes 300k a year, she simply thinks she deserves someone on her level so she most likely will die alone and miserable where as the man in the same position will likely have no problem dating someone on the lower end of the education and income spectrum.
>>
>>131191180
I have all of those except for the decent hair cut. I married a Chinese graduate.
>>
>>131191180
Except why would you want to date a university grad woman? You realize university is a Marxist indoctrination center, women who complete their "high education" have most likely fucked their way through those years.

"Educated" women are shit tier, women in general are shit but if you're not an ugly retard and can hold a conversation there's no excuse to not be married with children.

People like you OP are the problem, you're a contributor and enabler of degeneracy.
>>
>>131226681
I know a ton of engineer buddies who did that too. They seem happier than the ones who married white chicks. I'm not sure why Chinese Asian students are so much more into marriage than other Asian students.
>>
>>131191180
fuck that, real men attract women to them. only beta males go hunting for broads. the dating system is ass backwards. why would a well off guy waste his time with this trifling hoes?
>>
>>131218217
Sound like me. Time to run a business and be a boss now. Find the hottest bitch, not a retarded one though, that is most easily controlled and make some kids. Pre-nup mandatory.
/Hat tip
>t. Older version
>>
File: 1428286733368.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1428286733368.png
463KB, 1070x601px
TFW you're good looking, tall, fit, have nice clothes and haircut, intelligent, have a job, but are never ever going to get a woman because you unironically have aspergers and can't talk to other human beings for shit
>>
>>131227635
lol
>>
>>131199440
get down to 70kg. fatty...
>>
>>131195781
I'm not a MGTW or anything of the sort. I have a gf, and I'm certain she was a whore before knowing me, and so were her friends and almost all the women I know (except those who are bad looking).
Whatever the case is, women should not be priority number one in your life. Worring so much about what women want or not and reading these "guides" is a complete waste of time.

If you crave pussy so much you can get an escort, which, by now should be cheaper and safer in terms of STDs than dating one of these sluts.
>>
>>131229333
you serious... I'm 6'1 75kg and skinny as fuck
>>
you can't have 'any' woman just because you have a decent job, that's a lie. most stemlords aren't going to be able to get a woman who looks like op's pic or any 10/10 unless they're elon musk nerd-rich.

i know a stanford neurosurgeon who has been trying to get a beautiful white waifu for the past (at least) 5 years with no luck. he's average looking with little charisma and standards too high for his appearance, personality, and other traits combined.
>>
>>131229879
>I have a GF
>She was a roastie
>still with her
Stop sullying yourself and be single with some dignity. Jesus.
>>
Nope.
10/10 Blonde hair blue eyes.
Gym everyday
paid 80k in taxes last year

Women only like losers these days
>>
>>131196394

>Giving literal replies to women like you're in a job interview

Tell them you're a fucking bounty hunter
>>
>>131196394
>financial engineer
kek
>>
>>131196394
Just tell them you're an accountant. You sound like a faggot with your made up term
>>
>>131191180
>a decent haircut
>tfw balding mathfag

FUCK YOU NIGGER
>>
>>131237237
Then you cut it down to a 1/8 or 1/4 and rock short hair faggot.
>>
>>131202205
europe pays HORRIBLY for engineers unless your in switzerland or something. Its a fucking joke we dont have our sillicon valley here ffs.
>>
>>131203466
>living to 30 in niger
calling bullshit
>>
>>131197417
THIS
>>
>>131195547

Girls are like math.

(Autistanon)(xyz)=Sex

find (xyz)

Hint: Probability of finding (xyz) Increases as attempts to find 'sex' increases.
>>
>>131198033
Can confirm. STEM is dead in the US. I was called couple of times to work as a lab tech for as low as $12/h. You can get paid more in retail. The kicker? I still couldn't get that lab tech job.
>>
>>131191180
Except I don't want children and I'd rather not get married. I'm fine going out and doing what I want or staying home and saving my money for something else (like going on trips to Hawaii or maybe a video game or maybe a book, the possibilities and freedom are endless).

Women didn't want me before, but now I have the pick of any of them that I want and its pretty fucking amazing. I'd rather keep fucking around and do what I want rather than get tied down to just any random chick that needs my wallet.
>>
File: 1445722183259.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1445722183259.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>131237934
I WANT MY HAIR BACK
>>
>>131198104
I would think true "alpha" males wouldn't give a fuck about alphas, betas, omegas etc. KYS anon.

Shill tread. Sage
>>
>>131198068
Plenty of dudes who are 6++ and are single even though they are trying. There is either something wrong with you (perhaps you lied too much about yourself) or girls are just fucking trash (which could be very possible).
>>
>>131196394
Nice I'm planning to do the same sometime.

Quant?
>>
>>131238913
surgery is your only option.
>>
i have aspies
how get gf

im too scared to initiate contact with strangers
>>
>>131195781
>the stories on this board are artistic works of fiction
>>
>>131191431
>all really attractive, fun girls, clever, educated
So what you're saying is: thots. I'm betting they can't even cook a single meal without a microwave or even fold their own clothes. All they've got is pussy and pussy just isn't worth that much when I can get a fucking tenga for less than a hundred dollars and a near-eternity of porn for free. Not to mention escorts for if I really REALLY need the real thing.
>>
File: jordan1.jpg (17KB, 311x331px) Image search: [Google]
jordan1.jpg
17KB, 311x331px
>>131191180
>you literally have no excuse for being unmarried and childless.

How about "I don't want to be divorce-raped"?
>>
>>131196394
Hanging out with dumbasses. You dun goofed.
>>
>>131233113
I like her. I'm not planning on marrying or have kids with her either, even if that's what she wants. I'm focusing on some personal projects right now and can't afford investing too much time in the "romantic" aspect of my life.

By the way, stop taking yourself so seriously. I'm sure the love of your life got fucked at a dumpster near the nightclub on a drunken haze once. If you dig enough, you'll find nasty stuff in the large majority of women.
>>
>>131191180
>Paying 1-300,000 dollars for a piece of paper when you could literally buy a house or land for that

Ask yourself, what are you working for? What's the end goal? If you're going to take out a big loan why not spend it on the ends rather than a possible means? Meaning spend 300k on a house or land rather than on a degree that may in the future afford you such "luxuries" because if it doesn't work out, you now still have to buy a house and you already bought the degree. You will then have 600k in debt rather than the original 300k (estimated costs).

Basically you're getting scammed into being a debt slave. Only get a degree for the reasons people used to get degrees, you're going into a specialty field where there's lots of growth or you have a job lined up already that requires a degree.
>>
>>131199069
Sound to me like you just want to sleep with women. You don't want kids or family. So what was the point of your post?
>>
>>131218052
>>131215414
You're probably short

Or you have genuinely shitty facial aesthetics.
Of course you may think you don't but your experiences would indicate otherwise
>>
File: 1486681720487.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
1486681720487.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>131191180

money and education dont mean shit.

looks and personality are the keys to success
>>
>>131191180
The problem with all of you is that you are all trying to compete with one another in trying to be 'alpha'. Your relationships fail because you view that girl as some achievement rather than a friend. Money, women, intelligence. In that order. You are all compering yourself to someone like Elon Musk, someone who you will never be. Are you trying to prove something or be happy?

And naturally you meet women, who like yourself, are trying to compete with others. Who will leave you when they can find someone better than you. You will put you in categories and give you rank. I will never again play their game. Roasties can go fuck themselves. I cant help to think about the loser who will be tricked into marrying some of the women from my past. I'm lucky they broke up with me hahaah
>>
File: tumblr_oazavgZspz1tpvr7go1_250.gif (1MB, 226x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oazavgZspz1tpvr7go1_250.gif
1MB, 226x400px
>>131243781
:D horse pussy is superior
>>131241788
a better question is why not take that 300,000 and invest it in something that will appreciate like crazy like bitcoin 3 years ago
>>
>>131244442
>look at the flag
>not even surprised
>>
>>131240898
She did when I was 13, and I walked away. Fuck her, and fuck all roasties.
>>
File: 1479978883891.gif (3MB, 272x198px) Image search: [Google]
1479978883891.gif
3MB, 272x198px
>>131207749
tfw handsome longshoreman
Thread posts: 303
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.