[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women's brains vs. Men's brains We contemplate the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

Women's brains vs. Men's brains

We contemplate the differences in thought processes, data analysis, coming to a resolution and any other themes that differentiate between male and female brains of Western origin.

It has occured to me that women tend to think of their life as a "me" aspect.

>girl hits on you
She thinks you're attractive enough to be with HER
>girl sends you nudes
She couldn't care less about the nudes or sending them to you so long as she makes sure SHE looks good in them

Men tend to view the world in a "we" aspect with a "me" aspect off to the side as a tie breaker.

>boy hits on girl
Would like to increase the enjoyment he gets from life by pursuing a relationship. Or just stick his dick in it at the very least.
>boy takes girl shopping
Realizes that in order to make himself happy he will make sure that the girl is happy because an unhappy bitch is a mental itch.

This isn't supposed to be a discussion on men > women, vice versa, women have statistically higher texting and driving instances, yadda yadda.

It's meant to be a philosophical discussion of key attributes that seperate a male and female mind from each other.

Discuss

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.