[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unpopular opinion incoming, but still wanna talk about it. I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 10

Unpopular opinion incoming, but still wanna talk about it. I recently discovered a male friend of mine isn't as male as I thought. He was born as a girl.

I used to be conservative about trans but he made me realize that trans people can truly be who they want to be, even if genitals don't align and chromosomes don't align.

Many people say: CHROMOSOMES, XY = MAN, XX = WOMAN. SO YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MAN/WOMAN.

That is true, but there's a difference between being man and being male/masculine. Same goes for female/feminine. Allow me to explain by using science. No SJW bullcrap, pure biology.

Chromosomes can't change. Everybody knows that. But chromosomes are not everything. If you really work in the field of genetics or neurology you might have heard of the neuron group INAH-3. Depending on it's size it defines how masculine or feminine you are. INAH-3 is observably larger in men than women. Research of Simon Levay has shown us that when a man has a small INAH-3 they are more likely to be homosexual or mtf transgender. The same way around for females who have a bigger INAH-3; they tend to be lesbians or ftm transgender.

Are Genes the only factor? Apparently not.
Is INAH-3 the only sidefactor? Not at all, there are even more genes and neuron groups that define your sexuality and gender identification.

There are hormone concentrations that vary throughout your body. Some males have high testosterone of themselves, other suffer from a deficiency. Et cetera, et cetera.

> TL;DR There is much more to science about transgenders than just chromosomes. There are neuron groups, hormones and many more structures affecting what gender you feel like.
>>
On the day of the rope, your kind will be the first to hang.
>>
>>131184638
>your kind will be the first to hang
What do you mean by that, Sven?
>>
File: penn_bait.jpg (12KB, 356x357px) Image search: [Google]
penn_bait.jpg
12KB, 356x357px
>>131184522
>I recently discovered
Lies, go shill on reddit for upvotes you'll only get shit on here
>>
>>131185138
>can't argue against OP
>just gonna redirect him to r*ddit
wew lad
>>
File: Chat.jpg (168KB, 957x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Chat.jpg
168KB, 957x1024px
>>131184522
>>
>>131184522
bump
>>
>>131186281
I don't have a discord, but thanks for the invitation. I'll stick with this board to discuss politics
>>
>>131184522
bump
>>
>>131187579
kys niggerfaggot
>>
>>131186710
>>131187814
Thanks for the bumps. Here, have this (You)
>>
tl;dr. also, fuck off
>>
>>131187860
>>131187979
-
>>
>>131184522
Benis=boy
Bagina=girl

It's that simple. If inclined to think otherwise please refer yourself to your local gassing clinic, faggot.
>>
File: 1494044457089.jpg (252KB, 800x578px) Image search: [Google]
1494044457089.jpg
252KB, 800x578px
>>131184522
Oh wow that anecdotal evidence has completely altered my fundamental world view thanks OP
>>
>>131184522
bump
>>
>>131184522
>things that never happened
$0.50 has been donated to your AIDS medicine fundraiser
>>
>>131184522
There's more than XX and XY.
There's stuff like XXX(triple X syndrome) and probably a lot more I'm unaware of. However, all those variations account for less than 0.5%(or even 0.1%, I'm not completely certain about specific numbers). Obviously, that means most modern transgenders and SJWs vocally fighting for their "rights" are fake. Most actual trans people wish the left would leave them alone and not draw attention to them. They know they have a genetic disorder, and they're dealing with that on their own or with family/friends' help. No true freak wants to be in the spotlight.

Thus we come to a fenomenon of a bunch of larping mentally ill SJWs, who latch onto trans, as they latch onto anything, in order to "fight for justice", to fight bigotry and so on. Many modern trans people mistook their mental illness for being trans, and got onto hormone therapy/surgery to score some sympathy, as snowflakes love to do. That's also why we hate them so much.
>>
File: awkward.jpg (17KB, 313x286px) Image search: [Google]
awkward.jpg
17KB, 313x286px
>>131192735
Bump

Of course there are exceptions to any rule in biology, but SJWs larping as real hermaphrodites only marginalize those unfortunate few who genuinely do not fall into biological male and female categories. And like you said this is just a fraction of a percent of the population.

SJWs are so desperate for attention that they don't care about people who have real issues. Similar to Rachel Dolezal, a white woman who decided life would be better for her if she pretended to be a SJW black woman. The scam worked for years thank to well meaning white 'progressives' that permeate political life in Washington State.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.