[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Think about it. Throughout history how did European tribes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1.png (444KB, 558x418px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
444KB, 558x418px
Think about it.

Throughout history how did European tribes unite to form solid countries? You look at England, and back in history, there was not this one big country called England. It was split up into multiple sections dominated by different kings and queens and groups of people. It wasn't until they all unified, is when they formed what we now know as England and the rest is history.

Go down any other country and it'll be the same thing.

So with that being said, couldn't you also make an argument that for us to unify, we as all Americans have to join together, get rid of the blockades and identity politics bullshit?

White Americans used to be fragmented with German Americans, italian-americans, French Americans, etc etc until Theodore Roosevelt come along and just said that we need to get rid of the hyphenated bullshit and become just American.

On the minority side, they have to get rid of the hyphenated African-American, Hispanic American, muslim-american, Asian American.

And on our side, the white side, we have to be one hundred percent accepted into intermixing and what have you as well.

Prove me wrong
>>
Interesting post. Too bad no one will be able to read it in 50 years since it's not in spanish.
>>
>>131182377
>whites got over their inter-white differences in the past so that's basically precedent to remove distinction between Europeans and Sub-Saharan Africans right?
t. Shitskin / Kike / Idiot Liberal
>>
>>131182377
War

/thread
>>
>>131182780
It has to be seen in the same way as people from Northern England being okay with people from Southern England getting together

Strictly anything less and we won't achieve homogenous harmony
>>
>>131183046
Yeah man the distinction between two geographically separated members of the same Northern European ethnic group interbreeding vs a European breeding with a shitskin is basically inconsequential. Bulletproof reasoning my Semitic friend
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.