[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm all for gay marriage since I don't care who people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

I'm all for gay marriage since I don't care who people marry, but why do many people from the LGBT community feel compelled to force this upon the churches of America?

If they are as "tolerant" and "loving" as they claim to be, they wouldn't force people from different religious sects to marry them or accept their lifestyle.
>>
>>131180696
They want to destroy White Christians.
>>
>>131180696
>I don't care about marriage, but I'm for it

lmfao what the fuck

Hey dude I don't care about white genocide BUT I think it should definitely happen and all the white people should be dead. BUT I don't care about it ;) I mean honestly what's the difference? I don't care btw, I just honestly believe that this should happen.
>>
>>131180696
>(((""""church"""))) of England
>>
>>131184922
Chill out mate
>>
>>131180696
>but why do many people from the LGBT community feel compelled to force this upon the churches of America?
Many of them are progressives, and progressives are totalitarians who think everything in the world is power politics, so they want to exert power over every institution.
>>
Bake the fucking Cake, cuck
>>
>>131180696
bump
>>
>>131180696
bump
>>
>>131180696

>I'm all for gay marriage since I don't care who people marry

It's not up to you to decide who people marry. It's up to the church. This is why this happens:

>If they are as "tolerant" and "loving" as they claim to be, they wouldn't force people from different religious sects to marry them or accept their lifestyle.
>>
Because not all gay people care. Most want to get on with their lives in peace.

Its another narrative thats pushed as the objectively correct choice and morons fall for it. Unfortunately if you're a moron and happen to be gay then you're more likely to be a flaming, flamboyant queen so you're going to see a lot more of these peoeple arguing for gay marriage.
>>
File: Chat.jpg (168KB, 957x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Chat.jpg
168KB, 957x1024px
>>131180696
>>
>>131180696

The entire gay rights movement is designed to destroy Christianity.
>>
>>131188015

>It's not up to you to decide who people marry. It's up to the State.

Fixed the relevant section. Now I don't give a fuck if abrahamics don't want to conduct marriages based on writings some asshole put to paper millenia ago to suit his personal biases and claimed it was the word of god. That`s cool with me. It's also not terribly difficult to find a church to conduct a ceremony for a gay couple at this point. This is where the whole issue should've ended.

And would have ended, had you niggers not decided to get the state involved (Great idea, retards.) in dispensing gibs and legal protections out along with the title.

Trying to get a resistant christian church to marry a gay couple is still a dick move though, gotta say.
>>
>>131180696
bump
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.