[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know what I think? There is no official name for Bangladesh

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1971.jpg (18KB, 200x220px) Image search: [Google]
1971.jpg
18KB, 200x220px
You know what I think? There is no official name for Bangladesh mass killing and massacre. See Greek genocide Assyrian genocide Armenian Genocide Bosnian genocide. all of them named after target ethnic groups and victims. Until 25th march 1971 the victims were known as pakistani Bengalis and from 26th march to 16th december some area were under provincial government and some area under Pakistani Occupation. Until 1978, the Constitution of Bangladesh referred all citizens of Bangladesh as Bangalis. And all Victims were eliminated for being Bengalis.

More importantly, in May 2003, a high court ruling in Bangladesh allowed 10 Biharis to obtain citizenship and voting rights. The ruling also exposed a generation gap amongst Biharis, with younger Biharis tending to be "elated" with the ruling, but with many older people feeling "despair at the enthusiasm" of the younger generation. Many Biharis now seek greater civil rights and citizenship in Bangladesh. On May 19, 2008 the Dhaka High court approved citizenship and voting rights for about 150,000 refugees who were minors at the time of Bangladesh's war of independence in 1971, and those who were born after would also gain the right to vote.

So shove it.
>>
>>131173916
Show us your flag, pajeet
>>
File: photo.jpg (92KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
92KB, 900x900px
https://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2016/sep/14/cows-blood-floods-dhaka-street-following-eid-sacrifices-video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-b_RHG41Jw
>>
>>131174787

Literally video of europe in 2020... Grinning at the prospect of bathing in the blood of the ones who backstabbed mother Evropa, then draining the blood of the ones that came in without an invite.
>>
>>131174620
thats Prajeet, stupid
>>
>>131176242
>implying you won't piss your pants when jamal comes to black you
>>
genocide implies people.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.