[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have 10 seconds to explain why universal healthcare is bad.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 358
Thread images: 42

File: hhhhhhhhhhh.jpg (19KB, 300x162px) Image search: [Google]
hhhhhhhhhhh.jpg
19KB, 300x162px
You have 10 seconds to explain why universal healthcare is bad.
>muh niggers benefit from it
You would rather screw yourself over just to screw some nigger over?
>>
>>131173858
you have to explain first why you think handouts should become "Rights"
>>
File: lod_1996.jpg (46KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
lod_1996.jpg
46KB, 400x300px
>mfw conservadumbs are too stupid that is actually cheaper to provide poorfags with free preventative insurance and care than to provide no care and pay for emergency stays in the hospital
>>
>>131174436
Why should free speech be a right?
Why should existing be a right?
Why should having a lawyer be a right?
Why should freedom be a right?
Why should private ownership be a right?
>>
From what I understand, healthcare costs in the US are high because part of the bill goes to paying for the ER care of the uninsured.

Why don't hospitals just turn away those uninsured people?
>>
>>131174838
Rights aren't the same as free shit, or do you think food should be handed out to people for free because "existing is a right"?
>>
>>131175018
We are talking about healthcare.
Your health is priceless. To your loved ones, at least.
>>
>>131174838
that's not an explanation. Those questions have very a very different set of answers than mine.
And I don't believe you can provide an answer
>>
>>131174546
Citation missing.
>>
>>131175291
Virtue signaling
>>
>>131175366
What do handouts have to do with healthcare?
>>
>>131174861
It is illegal if the hospital is subsidized with taxes, and almost all hospitals are.
>>
>>131175549
>muh virtue signaling
>>
>>131175577
universal healthcare is a handout.
Now compare that to the classic concept of rights. Rights protect you from the government, they limit what the government can, especially here in America.
No other "right" requires the government to give out services.
>>
>>131173858

Because single payer health care is peasant tier and doesn't work.

I'm from Ireland, have lived in France and currently live in the UK. In all three countries the state run health service is a shambles and I've always needed private health insurance to ensure that should the worst happen and I get cancer or something, that I won't be waiting for for several months just to be seen to by a consultant let alone have treatment provided within the first year.
>>
Rights are LIMITS on government granted to us BY GOD. The opposite makes no sense and can't be a right. God sure as hell can't give us free healthcare.
>>
>>131175921
I guess you have to pay the police.
>>
>>131173858
Because none of these infringe upon the rights of others.
>>
File: tumblr_orgfhnFfv91s3xc9ao1_500.gif (2MB, 423x234px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_orgfhnFfv91s3xc9ao1_500.gif
2MB, 423x234px
>>131173858
I don't want to subsidize some faggot who is too lazy to work
I'm a average healthy male, I probably won't need heath insurance until I'm old and have cancer or something
>>
>>131173858
>You have 10 seconds to explain why universal healthcare is bad.
Because I literally don't give a shit about probably 75% of this country
>>
>>131176126
Meant to link
>>131174838

When you say healthcare is a right, you are forcing someone to provide a service against their will.
>>
>>131176114
the police are not a right guaranteed by a constitution
>>
>>131175291
>To your loved ones, at least.
then let them pay for it
>>
File: 1487034638803.jpg (58KB, 424x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487034638803.jpg
58KB, 424x600px
>>131175291
So if someone is dying from pneumonia, it's ok to steal from someone in order to treat them, but if someone is starving to death on the side of the road, then it's suddenly a problem?
>>
File: 1498032150116.png (33KB, 1052x1442px) Image search: [Google]
1498032150116.png
33KB, 1052x1442px
>>131173858
It isn't. Every citizen should have free access to quality healthcare.

Who gets to have the right to be a citizen, however...
>>
>>131176243
Maybe the lawyer won't want to publically defend you.
Or the policeman.
Or the fireman.
>>
Is it your right to murder a doctor if he doesn't do a surgery for you? If not, then universal health care isn't a right
>>
>>131176394
>Or the fireman.
plenty of this country has volunteer firefighters
>>
File: 1498094423323.png (1MB, 1596x1074px) Image search: [Google]
1498094423323.png
1MB, 1596x1074px
>>131173858
Because I don't support slavery.
>>
>>131176394
There is a huge difference between a right and a service and until you understand that, your argument has no ground and you will lose every single time.
>>
>>131176430
>Is it your right to murder a doctor if he doesn't do a surgery for you?
Not in a civilized country. But it's his oat to treat you and if he leaves you for dead he might get prosecuted.
>>
>>131176678
oath*
>>
>>131176678
>But it's his oat to treat you and if he leaves you for dead he might get prosecuted
No he wont
>>
>>131173858
If it's a right then you pay my medical bills.
>>
>>131174838
Are those goalposts heavy?
>>
>>131176678
why the fuck would anyone become a doctor then
>>
>>131176678
The doctor has to get paid. If universal memecare were a right, why would anyone pay the doctors salary because its their right to get care? And why would anyone become a doctor since they would literally be slaves
>>
>>131176671
You're acting as if you're as rich as Donald Trump. We are talking about the ordinary man.
If you need a super expensive treatment and you can't pay for it, what are you gonna do? Maybe the fact that you don't contribute for somebody else will cure you?
>>
>>131177058
why did you stop responding to me?
will you admit defeat?
>>
>>131174838
Your sophistry is not an argument.
>>
>>131173858
I don't give a shit about your health. Take care of your own body.
>>
There is no right to there are only rights from. If you make healthcare a "right" you need to infringe upon other peoples rights to provide you with care. The government does not pay for your healthcare bill because the government has no money. Other people do.
The economic problem with being entitled to healthcare comes because you don´t have to pay for it. When you aren´t paying for it why do you care how much it costs. The cost are covert by the insurance and they get their money back from the government who has no incentive to keep costs down.
>>
File: Fires-and-Firefighters.png (21KB, 573x417px) Image search: [Google]
Fires-and-Firefighters.png
21KB, 573x417px
>>131176394
all three of those have a combined cost of 1 penny compared to healthcare
also, there are ways to pay for all three of those services without taxes.
name a universal healthcare scheme that does not involve the state or taxes
>>
>>131176849
Yes, he will.
>>131177172
Happy?
>>
>>131177058
>If you need a super expensive treatment and you can't pay for it, what are you gonna do? Maybe the fact that you don't contribute for somebody else will cure you?
How are the Amish able to take care of their community without government healthcare?
>>
>>131173858
It's not a right.
It's *literally* not a right.

What makes it a "right" and from where did you get this "right" to essentially steal the expertise and labor from people who were self motivated enough to put themselves through the hellish task of medical school. They essentially spent an extra 12 years in school and have to maintain their education level their entire lives and are also essentially never off duty from the time they swear their oath. They deserve to run their own business, keep records how they want to keep them and not have the government tell them who and who not to see. It's an absolute abomination of the American dream to treat them like hostages and turn the 7th largest economy into the DMV just so your poor ass can eek out a few more years. Fuck off.
Plan your life around getting good insurance if that's your prerogative. Your lack of planning/foresight/motivation is what is making healthcare inaccessible to you and that's YOUR problem not their problem. You have no right to cutting edge science that keeps you alive. Nobody does.
>>
>>131177270
No, I want you to provide a counter argument to the ideas that challenge you, or to admit defeat.
I know you fucking slimy leftists do this on purpose, but I won't allow it.
>>
>>131177269
Are the taxes your problem? If you already pay taxes, what do you pay them for? Don't you feel screwed over?
>>
File: 1465683778932.jpg (280KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1465683778932.jpg
280KB, 1024x768px
>>131173858
Because it infringes on my right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. It's my right to take care of my self in a healthy fashion, it's my liberty to be free from government mandates and it doesn't make me very happy to be forced to pay into a heathcare system burdened by tobacco users, alcoholics and land whales.
>>
>>131173858
keeping fat people from dying is inhumane
>>
>>131173858
doctors and nurses don't work for free
>>
>>131173858
I have the right to have a gun, can I walk into a gun store and demand a free gun?
>>
>>131177390
>what do you pay them for?
So the government can import useless 3rd worlders
>>
>>131177282
Are you amish?
>>
>>131177427
>a heathcare system burdened by tobacco users, alcoholics and land whales.

Illnesses related to these should be excluded.
>>
>>131173858
just because you have a right to healthcare does not mean I have an obligation to supplement it for you, or that you have an obligation to get healthcare. Otherwise, we need to stop regulating arms and go for universal arms ownership, and the government needs to provide arms to all citizens who cannot afford them. After all, bearing arms is a human right, explained in the 2nd amendment, ordained by God.
>>
>>131177427
>Because it infringes on my right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness
>"I need a surgery"
>"lol, fuck off John, you don't have the money"
>>
>>131173858
Because government fucks up almost everything it touches.
>>
>>131177390
>If you already pay taxes, what do you pay them for?
national defense, borders, roads, firefighters, cops
I specifically do not wish to contribute to anything outside of that and consider all social programs direct theft from my family to supplement other families. it's immoral and I hope you all fucking die from your shit-tier free "health care"
>>
>>131177427
You end up paying less in a universal system because in an insurance based system each individual insurance company needs to hedge themselves against those conditions, raising insurance costs for every layer, but since each pool is split up between all the companies, it's more expensive overall.
>>
>>131177704
you're retarded if you thought this was an argument.
>>
>>131177530
You still haven't answered >>131176318 yet.

I'm genuinely curious to hear your opinion here.
>>
>>131177509
Maybe those taxes can be redirected to a universal healthcare for you instead of Daddy Donald's plantation workers?
>>
>>131176243
To be fair, you have the right to an attorney. Of you can not afford one, one will be appointed to you.

Don't lawyers provide a service? Sure, that free one probably just passed the BAR last week, but the service is still provided even of you can not otherwise afford it.
>>
>>131177755
>roads, firefighters, cops
these are services taken care of locally, not federally protected rights.
>>
>>131177933
its a right because it protects you from the tyrany of the state.
>>
>>131177530
you didn't answer the question
>>
No such think as a human right.

Water is a right, unless you are in a desert without water... that 'right' suddenly becomes abstract and that won't quench your thirst.

A right is only what your society can provide you though it's institutions and it economy.
>>
>>131177883

This is just a typical BS thread to provoke Burgers.

The reason why developed countries national health services are so bad is because they end up overrun with gypsy muslim scum like yourself.
>>
>>131177933
>To be fair, you have the right to an attorney. Of you can not afford one, one will be appointed to you.
the reason you have the right, the reason we supply the attorney, is to stabilize the social contract. the social contract is you giving up a tiny bit of your NATURAL RIGHTS to live in this society.

the commie losers and eastern ideologies have no way to even wrap their brains around this concept, probably from too much cultural enrichment constantly eroding all progress
>>
>>131177883
Why not just give the back to me and let me pay for my own healthcare if I want it
>>
>>131177824
Maybe those that are starving on the side of the road couldn't pay their student loan because Daddy Donald has to make more shekels?

Now, are you amish?
>>
>>131173858
You have 10 seconds to explain why we should take a Bulgarian seriously.
>>
It is a privilege, that you believe is a right, just like education. The second amendment offers though the ability to arm yourself, but doesn't demand others provide the means for you to get one.
>>
>>131177883
why not make taxes 100 percent?
>>
>>131173858
Because the system is not optimal. The benefit of socialized medicine is that premiums can be lowered through insurance companies hedging risk through the entire population. The down side to this is that insurance is pretty much a scam. Over half of the people will lose money, and under half will gain money. Generally significant health problems occur when you are older, therefore, it would be a riskier, but still a legitimate choice to invest the money in a safe indexing fund that returns 7% each year to pay for your medical expenses when you are older.
>But insurance in this system would still be expensive anon.
Yes, but only if it remains illegal to turn away a patient from a hospital receiving tax dollars.
>But anon, it will cost more because the insurance companies will not be able to hedge risk
That is true, but "union" like structures could be formed to help hedge the risk. It is also very possible to hedge the risk of a person over their life time; meaning young people buying insurance pay a low rate, old people who lack foresight pay significantly more.
>But anon what happens if an insurance company goes bankrupt?
Have the government sell insurance to the health insurance companies in the event that they fail.
>>
>>131177311
I don't understand the thought process of some of you retards.

FREE HEALTHCARE DOESN"T MEAN THE DOCTORS WON"T GET PAID YOU FUCKING REDNECK, IT MEANS THE GOVERNMENT WILL PAY ENTIRELY FROM ITS BUDGET.

Now unlike you, I'm not as ignorant as you, and know that in order to provide "free" healthcare in a country like the US will be more difficult compared to all the other places that have it. But that doesn't mean they won't get paid you fucking idiot.

And if you think they deserve the right to huge salaries and choosing their patients, fine, sure. But that's what the PRIVATE sector is for. The best of the best, if they feel they are worth it, are going to go to PRIVATE clinics and charge a shitton and treat whomever they want. For the rest, there will be the "free" PUBLIC sectors. Where they get paid enough but have to deal with everyone. And fuck your 12 year bullshit. You are just like those guys that say "OH MY GOOD POOR SOLDIERS IN IRAQ RISK THEIR LIVES YOU IGNORANT FUCK!!". Like someone fucking forced them to choose that career path. No, they did. And so did doctors. And if they do choose medicine they will either be the best to work for PRIVATE clinics or join the rest at PUBLIC ones. You fucking idiotic, tunnel vision, ignorant and uneducated piece of shit.
>>
Bulgarbro pls, you see what gypsies are doing here. In 15 years we will be a minority.
>>
The common failure with the argument that you have no right to healthcare is that we already have a system by which the hospital cannot refuse your care. The difference is that then you must pay, even if you can't afford it.

The current system has shown to be a failure because costs continue to inflate. That is because insurance regarding health is a captive environment where you must absolutely get insurance if you wish to stay afloat financially. There is not competition on the level of other industries. In many places, only a handful of insurance companies offer coverage. It is akin to how internet providers are often anticompetitive and charge ridiculously high prices for service.

Insurance inflates healthcare costs because hospitals know the insurance companies will negotiate the cost down. This is a problem for uninsured or bad plans. Before health insurance was a thing, it was cheap for people to pay doctors for home visits and things like that. Insurance ruined that and made bloated costs become the norm.
>>
>>131178124
>Daddy Donald has to make more shekels
>>131177883
>Daddy Donald's plantation workers
You keep outing yourself
>>
>>131173858

Human rights do not exist.
>>
>>131177883
You have been utterly beat the fuck out in your own thread in less than two pages. You SUCK at this.

Healthcare is open to all. If it's a priority in your life, then get a job that pays well enough to have premium insurance. That's your "right". You can pursue that if it's something you want.
Keeping the dregs of society alive on my dime isn't something I'm going to facilitate. We already have too many dimwits and abominations running around as it is.
Who's stopping you from figuring out your own cure to your own problems? Read some books. Every iota of information a doctor has you also have on the internet. Set up a lab in your house and get to work you freeloading scum.
>>
File: 1480089089326.jpg (168KB, 740x709px) Image search: [Google]
1480089089326.jpg
168KB, 740x709px
>>131178124
That doesn't answer the question. Regardless of the circumstances, would you steal someone's wallet to save that person? And what would you do for him next, would you steal to buy that person a house, heating/cooling, and drinkable water?

How can you justify stealing in order to keep someone alive in one scenario, but not another? This is why healthcare is no more a right than food, water, or housing.

Also, I'm not the same anon as >>131177282
, learn how ID's work before you come here to shill.
>>
>>131178332
>some romanian gypsy nigger thinks he knows how American healthcare works

LMAO

make me a bracelet pussy
>>
If healthcare is a universal right then it is also a universal obligation. Are you prepared to do your part in providing it to others? This will take the form of taxes and fees and may also require you to volunteer your time for work appropriate to your skill level. If training is necessary it will be provided to you free of cost. And then you will provide it to others free of cost.
>>
>>131173858
Would you rather wait 6 months for an MRI and pay through taxes or wait 2 weeks and pay $500 cash?
>>
>>131178669
This argument is a failure. Right to an attorney is a a written right, but I don't have to train to become one and do it for free. Your argument is a total non sequitur.
>>
>>131178608
Nice argument. Is this what you do in your free time while the lady is getting BLACKED? :^)
>>
>>131173858
>>131174546
Because the quality is poor. I live in the UK and I have the NHS and it's dying on it's arse because there are too many people with their hands out and not enough to to give. The Capitalist system meanwhile can provide and product the best quality possible because it's a merit based. Do well, get paid well. Doctors in the NHS are worked to death and have no free time of their own.

You think that it can't work? Look at Laser eye sugary and how that used to cost like three grand an eye, now it's only three hundred an eye. You need competition to drive the best deals for the consumer. You stupid fucks.
>>
>>131178332
>IT MEANS THE GOVERNMENT WILL PAY ENTIRELY FROM ITS BUDGET.

Gee that worked so well in Venezuela. OH, THAT'S RIGHT YOU GIMMIEDAT NIGGER, SOCIALISM RUINED THE COUNTRY!

RAPE YOURSELF WITH A KNIFE FOR TRYING TO DESTROY YOUR COUNTRY, CUNT!
>>
>>131178415
"Daddy Donald" is a shortcut for the capitalist lords that you worship for some unknown reason even though they are probably laughing at you.
>>
>>131178952
>capitalist lords
You just did it again
>>
>>131178204
Oh, now you totally showed why universal healthcare is bad for people.
>>
>>131178952
I dont worship them
I am just not obsessed with their shekels
>>
File: 1468798094811.gif (982KB, 390x259px) Image search: [Google]
1468798094811.gif
982KB, 390x259px
>>131177765
In an insurance based system I have the option of not having insurance and risking having to pay out of pocket for healthcare services I may need. I'm a healthy individual that actively takes care of myself and will likely only ever need emergency healthcare needs. Or elderly care that will be covered by existing programs like Medicare/caid.

In a universal system, I'm forced to pay for healthcare services I may not need but other people do need.

One of these infringes on my right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Guess which one.
>>
>>131178952
tell me about bohemian grove
>>
>>131178843

Insults are not so impressive when they're coming from a gimmiedat white slave living in a bundle of twigs.
>>
File: 1488593423065.png (184KB, 601x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488593423065.png
184KB, 601x600px
>>131178952
No reply to >>131178601?
Are shills this easy to BTFO?
>>
>>131178904
Do you suck cock for pleasure or just as a hobby?

What if the government takes money from something else, say welfare (though I'm sure the niggers need some extra cash cause BLACKED doesn't earn them enough) or NASA (cause it's doing so much shit lately) or the military (cause it really needs all those trillions ot the dime); AND YOU WILL STILL PAY THE SAME TAXES YOU FUCKING FAGGOT?

That is, if you work, cause you sound like a leech that lives of neetbux.
>>
>>131178332
Well now that we've established that you're retarded, lets get into this. NOBODY will join the "public sector" if there is a choice.
2: since when does the government stop encroaching on a business that is taken over by the government?
It's not JUST about pay.
It's everything.
It's the whole apparatus.
Some of our best doctors are going into early retirement and selling their private clinic so they don't have the burden of a million dollar, broken, electronic records mandate in the growing onus of an increasingly meddling state.
You CLEARLY have no idea what you're talking about. You've CLEARLY never talked to anyone in the healthcare field and again it's really simple: Healthcare is not a right. End of discussion.

You get out there and become Dr. Doofus or whatever you think you should do, but fuck off with your mental-deficiency and leave the place that people come to for world-class care alone. You want shitty healthcare? You go to any country that has "Universal" healthcare while it's still around because unless something has changed in the last few days since I looked at the numbers, it won't be around in the UK or Canada in a few more decades.
Stop coming to America and making everything worse with these tired ideas of gibs. Most of us are here because you make your own way, and you pay your own way. It's *literally* the appeal of the U.S. for many. Again, and with gusto: Fuck off.
>>
File: property-rights-1.jpg (148KB, 491x584px) Image search: [Google]
property-rights-1.jpg
148KB, 491x584px
>>131173858
Healthcare is not a human right; in fact, universal healthcare is a violation of property rights.
>>
>>131173858
It's in the name
Health can be made a right
but HealthCARE implicates someone is doing the caring.
Making HealthCARE a right is suggesting that a service (or labor) is a right
And the right to labor is Slavery.

Look at all the other rights
>YOU can say what you want
>YOU can do what you want in your spare time
>YOU can hang out with who you want
>YOU can practice religion

The only close approximation to HealthCARE as a right is
>YOU have the right to an attorney (expert in the field of law)
And that one, while the state does provide some Public Defendants, has notable differences.
Number 1: Most Lawyers are not Public Servants
Number 2: Public Servants elect to take on that field
Number 3: It is a right granting the individual weight against the State

Now look at HealthCARE:
>YOU have the right to other people's labor at other people's expense
That's not a human right
That petulant narcissists wanting everything handed to them.

This discussion does not even go into the pragmatic arguments of why a Single Payer System would not be feasible in th US
>>
No i will take my time and tell you that the United States could not afford to insure 330,000,000 with healthcare coverage unless we all took a severe cut in the quality of care and increased wait times. Why do you think Canadians come to the USA to seek treatment when they need a specialists? Also major urban areas unfairly benefit from what can basically be summed up as wealth transfer look at the map of premium increases and decrease year by year under the ahca and you'll see only obama's constituents in major population centers benefited while even his white working class voters suffered drastically from skyrocketing premiums.
>>
>>131178952
>"Daddy Donald" is a shortcut for the capitalist lords

The most advanced medicine on earth compared to a Romanian gimmiedat witch-doctor that shakes a bag of chicken bones at an injury.

Hmmmm...

Thanks, but no.

Your way sucks.
>>
File: iu121.jpg (23KB, 569x428px) Image search: [Google]
iu121.jpg
23KB, 569x428px
>>131173858
The question is not universal or not universal the question is what is the best way to go about it. We have fundamental problems in the health care system right now and if we where to go Universal those flaws would remain.
>Right now Big Pharma sends reps to doctors to sell drugs and they docs get legal kick backs when they prescribe, the root of the prescription drug abuse starts with the doctors.
>Right now doctors are doing unnecessary testing just to protect themselves from unnecessary law suits, tort reform is necessary.
>90 dollars for 3 dollar bag of saline is being charge, primarily because hospitals do not really know the cost of service. Time studies are necessary across the industry.

These fundamental reforms are necessary before any further discussion on how to go forward be it Canada style or more like japan public/private partnership.

And stop calling it free, its never free its cost distribution.
>>
>>131177755
>national defense, borders, roads, firefighters, cops
Every country pays for those things lol. And for some reason many of them still have healthcare.
Maybe you sould cut the military spending so Assad wins and we have less refugees.
>>
>>131173858
Healthcare in America would bankrupt the country because of the nigger situation.
>>
>>131178601
What is more urgent to you? Saving a life or buying a house?
>>
>>131179290
You're a savage primitive white nigger. You hate our good quality healthcare and you want us dragged down to your shit standards.

NOT HAPPENING!
>>
>>131179480
not all countries have the same tax rates
>>
>>131173858
Universal health care is a fucking aberration.
>Be healthy and live a healthy life
>Get a cold from time to time
>Be taxed the fuck out
>You ended up paying thousands for a cold
Health care benefits mostly niggers, fat fucks, drunk shits, scum who pick fights and drive drunk, idiots who can't take care of themselves.
>>
>>131179582
>Saving a life
whos life?
>>
>>131179426
It's easy to target my country, and yes conditions here are shit, but they aren't in Denmark or Finland.
>>
>>131174838
Speech, existing, freedom, and private ownership are all negative rights, meaning you're protecting from someone (especially the state) infringing on these rights

Healthcare is a positive right, so it's an entitlement that requires coercion of someone else's resources for your benefit
>>
>>131173858
If healthcare was a right, doctors would be naturally occuring.
>>
>>131179294
>NOBODY will join the "public sector" if there is a choice.
Except the poor people that keep asking for it. Or people that don't like $10000 for one night in the hospital kek.

Sure, the free universal care offered by most countries is shit. But there is also the private one for people that can afford it. That is just as good and sometimes better than what you have there.

The only thing that would change is how the budget allocates its funds, I'm not implying more taxes like you or that other retard believes.

I for one am completely against gibs, but some "rights" need to be offered to all in order for them to shut up and focus on more serious things. Or just kill half your population or how many can't afford healthcare or get in debt from small health issue. I don't care stupid burger.
>>
>>131179480
OUR MEDICINE IS AWESOME.

YOUR VERSION IS GIMMIEDAT WITCH DOCTORS WHO ARE NIGGERS LIKE YOU.

I CHOOSE AWESOME.
>>
>>131173858
sure, give me one medicine or one cure that was developed by socialized medicine.

one disease that was cured by socialized medicine, just one.

>hurr durr my system is good, because we have a lot of doctors that can talk to you and tell you to go eat more soup or some shit. but when it comes to anything serious, you die.
>>
>>131179613

Yeah would like to see u getting serious sickness and then refusing to take a free healthcare and paying it from ur own pockets.

Everyone is arm chair general "hur dur healthcare is for niggers" until they get sick.
>>
Knowing the average american they'll be going to the doctor or hospitals for some inane shit. Basically becoming a bunch of pill dopes and only making big pharma richer. Or paying for some idiot who ate to much fried food in his life knowing damn well what the consequences are. It will make doctors into slaves almost and if there is a crazy demand for healthcare too they'd ship in even more third world shit import doctors. America is a big fucking place too with a lot of people. It works better in euro countries since they're much smaller in both population and size. I just don't see it going well
>>
>>131173858
Because it's government involvement ever notice that everything they do tends to suck and be inefficient because if it happens on time and underbudget they don't get to beg for more money the next year.
American point of view is that DMV sucks post office sucks banking sucks taxes suck. Most of all our VA hospitals suck we have had a single payer health care system for decades and it's shit for a small percentage of the pop why would anyone think that throwing more people to the same system would fix the problem.
>>
>>131179606
Does the fact that a solution that is not socialist/communist might work make your tiny brain malfunction? Sad, really sad. It could have been a great deal, great deal. But some people, they just don't get it. SAD!
>>
>>131179655
Look who is avoiding the question.
>>
>>131179582

I'm not saving your lazy nigger ass, so "the house".

kys, lol
>>
File: 1449544221490.gif (480KB, 493x342px) Image search: [Google]
1449544221490.gif
480KB, 493x342px
>>131179582
How about you stop dodging the question pal.

Can I steal from you to save someone from starving?
>>
>>131173858
it fosters failure

if you can't sustain your own life why should society force others to sustain you?
>>
>>131173858
You're advocating Communism.
You people are animals and should be treated as such.
>>
File: FortheCommonwealth.jpg (26KB, 500x507px) Image search: [Google]
FortheCommonwealth.jpg
26KB, 500x507px
>>131173858
Universal healthcare should only be given to people who actively care about their own health, thus making it not universal. People with a certain % of weight above their healthy wieght should be forbidden from receiving free healthcare. Same goes for low muscular mass, if you look like a skeleton because you are inactive; healthcare DENIED!
>>
>>131179294

> Healthcare is bad i know it anon
> you don't know anything anon
> i looked the numbers the countries where it works will abort it in a few decade

Its more about your opinion than the real facts

I don't say you are wrong i know nothing about the subject

but unless you give us the source of those numbers this post is worthless

Because all you did there is just to say how much you hate it and not why every one should agree on that
>>
>>131180010
Seriously, this is how we know you're a shill.
>>
>>131180010
I value my house more than the lives of people I dont care about
>>
>>131179888
What a waste of trips. Are you even white kek? Do you just join your fellow murricans in order to feel superior, knowing damn well you are an inferior subhuman ape?
>>
>>131179582
Buying a house.
>>
>>131179921
Stop with the "WE WUZ" bullshit.
We are not talking about inventions. We are talking about accessibility.
>>
>>131179770

Your standards are shit.

The only thing you know is TO DEMAND HANDOUTS BECAUSE YOU'RE A LAZY NIGGER.
>>
>>131173858 (OP)
"Human Right"...Niggers are no humans
>>
>>131179978
Even still, people leave Europe to get healthcare here in the states if it's something serious. Why would people cross a fucking ocean to get healthcare if it's already so fucking awesome where they live?
>>
>>131174838
Do you have no concept of negative rights? Having a lawyer is not a real right, but it's a necessary one when the state exists and you need to protect yourself against it.
>>
>>131180007
YOUR SOLUTION IS EXCLUSIVELY SOCIALIST/COMMUNIST.
>>
>>131179859
>stupid burger
>says the gypsy

poor people dying isn't bad
>>
You have many rights

But as with many things, they wont just be handed to you

American Liberals like to compare healthcare to gun rights, but the government isnt handing out free guns to everyone, when they do their arguments will have a point
>>
Because I don't want to pay for someone else's healthcare and I don't want people forced to pay for me?
>>
>>131174838
>Bulgarian intellectuals
>>
>>131180149

I buy health insurance.
>>
>>131180338
>>131180460
K. You're still a monkey tho.

>>131180359
Good thinking mr. Rothschild. Wait, you aren't one of (((them)))? So you aren't on top? So once poor people die you'll be next? Nice. Back to your cuck porn now, degenerate.
>>
>>131180007
It's pretty funny the two shills getting their asses re-sized over this thread are both from homogenous white countries.
Sure if we had 90+% white's I'd consider it because we tend to be able to assess what is and isn't a medical emergency and not abuse things that we pay for collectively. But in a "melting pot" of retards it's a horrible idea and luckily it won't happen and you get to sit there in your own shit and keep vomiting nonsense onto a mongolian-basket-weaving forum while every nationalized healthcare system the world over slowly sinks into oblivion because....it....doesn't.....work...the model is fatally flawed. It also doesn't take into account human nature and exponential growth. You keep people all fucked up alive, and they create more fucked up people...a few generations in where do you go from there when everyone is fucked up? Let nature do what nature does best, cull the herd. Cut the chaff...it's too bad you were allowed to make the cut and live on the planet with us. You're clearly morons.
Why do you care anyway? Why are all these foreigners trying to talk us into something we don't want. Why does it effect you in any way? Let us be us. We've always gone against the grain and we're better for it. Which of our countries is gang-banging the world right now? It's not yours. It's the one that you think is all fucked up and backwards. Soo...maybe you're stupid? Maybe you can't see the method to our madness? Maybe you "don't get us". So eat more dicks.
>>
Because forcing doctors to do anything is literally slavery
>>
>>131173858
Healthcare is subjective to the person throughout their life. A person who eats right, exercises daily, doesn't smoke, doesn't drink, doesn't do foolish things like rock climb without a rope, is a defensive driver, etc. will need significantly less healthcare throughout their lives.

Those who have type 2 diabetes and refuses to change their lifestyle to correct the problem and instead injects insulin, is a drug addict, alcoholic, eats McDonalds every day, drives like an ass, tightropes across the Grand Canyon, etc. will have significantly more costs to their healthcare than the former.

So unless you want to have the government force lifestyle habits on the masses than it can never be universal. That's part of being free. If you want to live a healthy lifestyle, then you will pay significantly less for your care than someone who chooses to live like a sloth/slob who should pay more. Why should I have to pay for your shitty lifestyle if I take care of my own?
>>
>>131179859
Okay gypsy. So the answer is clearly a resounding, "No."
You clearly DO care of you wouldn't expend one iota of energy on OUR system.
>>
File: hereyougo.jpg (132KB, 750x1011px) Image search: [Google]
hereyougo.jpg
132KB, 750x1011px
>>131173858
It's quite simple. You do not have the right to someone else's labor.

Rights have to be in the form of protections from others.

>>131180247
Having a lawyer is not a right. A right would be having the ability to hire a lawyer.
>>
>>131180635
The primitive gimmiedat white nigger can't say anything to insult me.

EVERYTHING you say is a compliment.
>>
>>131180050
Yes, you can. But equally, I would be stealing from you.
Then we would be both insured.
Then can we really call this stealing?
>>
>>131173858

universal healthcare doesn't have to be bad. i can, in fact, be great. but in many juristictions, it's poorly run and underfunded so it sucks.

that being said, healthcare is not a human right.
>>
>>131180646
Whatever floats your boat burger. In the end I was just saying that your argument for why it can't be done is retarded. It can be done, one way or another. And I doubt the all that would benefit from healthcare are just niggers. Regardless, with or without, they will be your majority soon, and I'll enjoy watching the shitshow that ensues.
>>
>>131180114
> Same goes for low muscular mass, if you look like a skeleton because you are inactive; healthcare DENIED!

I have a metabolism issue it took me 3 month working in a farm to surpass the 65kg line

I lost weight again as soon as i got back in engineering school

People that dont fit the average weight arent in this situation because they wanted.

Some of them dont care yes but because you had no problem having a regular weigh doesn't the all the others are just lazy fat ass retard piece of shit

Im living in france and health care is free
People that really don't care about their health just dont go the doctor. You may think it's unlikely but it is the way is is
>>
>>131180071
>communism
This is exactly why people are laughing at you.
>>
>>131173858
fiscally unsustainable
>>
File: 1483906037233.jpg (191KB, 1000x551px) Image search: [Google]
1483906037233.jpg
191KB, 1000x551px
>>131173858
Healthcare is not a right.
Smoking, driving a motorcycle, doing drugs, having unprotected sex, living dangerously and having a baby are all CHOICES that you should PERSONALLY PAY FOR you unbelievable retard.
>>
>>131180986
Yes, it is stealing.
>>
>>131177755
A heartless approach, I hope you fall on hard times one day so you can understand what it's like to be at the bottom with no help.

Also fuck poor kids, it's their fault for being born to poor parents.
>>
>>131173858
I agree with healthcare being a human right and everyone should be able to purchase it just like you would a firearm. Glad we could agree OP. Sad that niggers were bared from purchasing healthcare in the past. Glad we list in post racial America thanks to Obama.
>>
>>131180986
Yes
>>
>>131180802
If I don't want shitty healthcare and I afford it I choose private. If I can't, I'll go public. Weird how a first world country offers you everything or nothing, instead of decent or best.
>>
File: 1494050569306.jpg (5KB, 250x227px) Image search: [Google]
1494050569306.jpg
5KB, 250x227px
>>131176329
>Every citizen should have free access to quality healthcare.
>free access to quality healthcare.
>free
>>
File: 1489546334638.png (669KB, 1000x794px) Image search: [Google]
1489546334638.png
669KB, 1000x794px
>>131173858
PAY
>>
File: 1449321269674.gif (2MB, 480x292px) Image search: [Google]
1449321269674.gif
2MB, 480x292px
>>131180986
But I don't want to be insured. I'm a healthy adult who doesn't need insurance, and I don't engage in risky behavior that would require emergency medical attention, so you can't steal from me to provide me a service that I neither want, nor need.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX2geoFJsoA
>>
>>131180635
>>131181023
>>131181245

where's my bracelet, roach
>>
>>131173858
Because it will be run by Democrats
>>
>>131181142
Your healthcare system is shit too.

Surgeons should -KNOW- that they should wash their hands before surgery. In your shithole, it's culturally insensitive to expect that.
>>
>>131181344
On Tyrone's cock. You'll get it once he's done with all your women. :^)
>>
File: 1445733981202.jpg (30KB, 640x469px) Image search: [Google]
1445733981202.jpg
30KB, 640x469px
>>131180989
>universal healthcare doesn't have to be bad

That's true, be it inevitably will be for any substantial length of time.

>underfunded

Kek, it's funded out the ass. This is the problem when you don't have competition. It will always be underfunded because they will always say they need more.
>>
>>131181023
Get back in your caravan Gheorghe. I know I was excited too my first day on the inter-webs.
Even if we went full Brazil we'd be better off than you, so laugh all you want while the people around you cry their poor gypsy tears. Gypsy. Gypsy. Gypsy. Even your insults backhandedly show our abundance. Burgers are FUCKING GREAT!!!!
>>
>>131181111
You're grossly overestating the human ability to freely make a choice.

Humans are basically input/output machines.

I'm not a robot... lol
>>
>>131173858
It's not a human right. You have no right for force someone (doctor) to do anything for you.
>>
>>131174838
>Why should free speech be a right?
>relating universal healthcare to free speech
A right is something you are not to be impeded on you have the right to speak freely but that doesn't mean you are owed publication on a tax payers dime.
Simple way to express this to you is that in the US we have the right to bare arms but we do not have a tax fund used for the purpose of arming civilian similarly you have the right to buy healthcare but there shouldn't be a tax fund to provide you with healthcare see the difference?
>>
>>131180802
Til 40% is resounding. If trump takes away my Medicaid I have since being disabled while working, I won't have glasses and dental care once a year. Nothing is stopping me then. Have fun with your economy once half of everyone in it decide to bring you fuckers down for enslaving us for the Jews and treating us like niggers
>>
>>131173858
Its not bad at all as long as you're paying for it.
>>
>>131181111
Rand Paul has a retarded argument. Every person as a right to an attorney, yet public defenders aren't kidnapped from their homes. And checked.
>>
>>131173858
If you mean this, that means Africa needs free health care.

Ready to pay 100% taxes to give them free health care anon?
>>
>>131177058
You take an insurance, that's how you do
>>
>>131181381
Do you really believe that? My god you are stupid.
>>
>>131173858
It potentially lets more people live, and I am not okay with sharing this place with as many of you as I currently do.
>>
>>131181317
Do you happen to hate yourself?
>>
File: 1479683419715.png (439KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1479683419715.png
439KB, 900x900px
>>131181251
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
(I had a good laugh at this...)
>>
>>131181251
POP OFF JAMES!
>>
>>131173858
Because America is full of fat fucks who need more healthcare because "muh diabeetus". So thats one. Niggers and Spics have a tendency to shoot/stab/kill their own kind so thats two. Race mixing is a somewhat prevalent culture in the US which leads to children who end up with weaker immune systems, therefore catching more illnesses than a normal black or normal white person so thats three. Need anymore you fucking faggot? Before trying to look down on somebody for their conflicting viewpoint, try first to understand the reasons they hold those viewpoints.
>>
>>131181057
>people are laughing at you.
Define "people".
Also who fucking cares. Laugh. What's it to us? We're the only super-power. We don't even try anymore. We elected a joke just because we could. A dude from the apprentice is kicking your ass's. We *literally* aren't even trying anymore and just waiting for competition again so it's fun...we miss the cold war. We want a rival. Maybe all this socialized bullshit maybe holding you all back? Just a thought? Maybe? Perhaps?
>>
>>131181521
The way Rand puts it is a bit sensational. However, the fact remains that basic right's should not be in the form of guarantees to someone else's labor.
>>
>>131181644
And those fat fucks will pay for you.
What's the problem?
>>
Healthcare is not a human right and is an abomination. As society and as an evolving species, we have weak links that must be pruned. Otherwise, we create the conditions where the ill-fit become the majority.

In fact, that is exactly what is happening. Look around you, there are cities full of evolutionary weak people. If a natural disaster occurred and all our modern tech was destroyed, BILLIONS of weak people would be dead within five years.
>>
File: sheevposting.png (144KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
sheevposting.png
144KB, 256x256px
>>131181594
>Sir, I do not require your services at this time and would prefer to not be compelled to purchase them
>WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DIE OR SOMETHING YOU SELF-HATING FUCK?!
>>
>>131181573
It happens in your shithole.

What is the examination do your medical practitioners & physicians have to insure that they know modern medicine?

Oh, that's right. It's culturally a crime to expect them to SPEAK YOUR GODDAMN LANGUAGE!
>>
>>131181706
>Define "people"
People who know that universal healthcare is not an excusively communistic thing.
>>
>>131173858
it is immoral to confiscate the private property of one person and give it to another and, ultimately, it makes no sense. if you decide that it is ok to steal for certain things, you place yourself on a very slippery slope. who decides? we're talking about a ((voluntary)) system that imprisons people who don't comply, and kills people who resist imprisonment.
>>
>>131181452
>better a king among slaves, than a slave among kings
I'll take it.

And that greatness won't last forever burger and you know it.
>>
>>131181803
>we have weak links that must be pruned
Those who can't afford to dine with Daddy Donald?
>>
>>131176318
this kills the OP
>>
>>131180837
That's why I said it's not a right; however, the US constitution guarantees the "right" to an attorney.
>>
>>131177427
THIS
>>
>>131178124
>govt garuntees student loans for every one and thenpice skyrockets
>garuntees housing loans and home prices skyrocket
>"guys we NEED to subsidize health care"
Do you not see the problem, or is this just more Bolshevist tiqiyya?
>>
>>131181505
90% of all internet statistics are made up.
See. "40%"
Yah some fucking +20 Dem poll that included underage high-school students maybe showed 60% of our population wants single payer. But you'd be wrong and apparently stupid.

It's almost like you're biased because you're shits all fucked up.
>>
>>131177172
ooooohhhh, you won an internet argument. What a faggot
>>
Socialized medicine does not work in our country. Yes healthcare is a human right thats why you can go to the emergency room and they will treat you but you gotta pay the bill. If you have a problem with that leave or change the way we function.
>>
>>131181049
>People that really don't care about their health just dont go the doctor.
Yes they go to the doctor, eventually they'll find themselves in such suffering that they will go.
>>
>>131181976
>Daddy Donald?
I refuse to believe that you're dumb enough not to realize saying shit like this invalidates every one of your posts and prevents anyone from taking seriously anything you will type from here-on.
You are not dumb enough not to recognize this, I don't think you're being sincere in your posts here today.
>>
>>131182048
Now, I know that I went a bit OT, but it's not that OT.
Education is also something necessary that is overpriced as fuck because of Daddy Donald's greed. It's a chain reaction.
>>
>>131181931
As long as we have financial competition, the greatness will last.
>>
>>131178332
As a doctor, you are full of shit.
Physicians are held in a state of slavery when government takes over healthcare. Care becomes watered down, worse, less available and less skilled people go into it. YES, that's right, people become doctors because money is also a consideration. Canadian doctors are paid LESS than car mechanics you mentally deficient simpleton.
>>
>>131181336
Well said.
>>
>>131182202
You Americans don't understand metaphores, do you?
>>
File: 1447022951117.jpg (219KB, 1224x1445px) Image search: [Google]
1447022951117.jpg
219KB, 1224x1445px
>>131181594
That's rich coming from someone shilling over the internet from a non-country, but I'll humor you.

Plenty of people make enough money that they don't need insurance. They can just save up the money themselves and if they get into a situatio where they need medical care, they can pay for it themselves (you'd be surprised how fast you can stockpile cash if you put aside the $200 you'd spend on insurance every month). Why should they be forced to pay for a service they rarely use, especially when they have enough money saved up that they can pay when they need to. (And don't say that some people don't have enough money. Take the money that government and insurance takes, and anyone could save up enough money to pay for whatever. If you're too stupid to save money, you deserve to die. Delaying gratification is a skill society needs to relearn.)
>>
>>131181803

As we become weaker as species, we will eventually do something monumentally stupid that will set the course for a mass culling of our species. It is guaranteed.

In fact, there will not be enough strong people to carry all the weak people at some point. Our civilization will collapse.
>>
>>131182215

Greed is a great motivator. It's honest and fair. Unlike socialism.
>>
>>131182304
Saying something as cringy as "daddy donald" isn't a metaphor, anon. That's not what a metaphor is. I don't think you're being sincere right now, because I'm choosing to give you the benefit of the doubt that you aren't just a terribly misled individual and are instead, just pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>131182215
Wrong, it only became expensive after the govt garuntees loans, which eliminated the need for free market competition, and allowed ten(((school))) to charge what they liked, as the money is garunteed by Uncle Sugar, so there's no risk to the school. And the govt can just garnish your pay for the rest of your life when you can't pay it back
>>
>>131182251
>Canadian doctors are paid LESS than car mechanics you mentally deficient simpleton
European doctors aren't. Maybe that's why you need to understand that anything doesn't involve the NAP is communist.
>>
>>131173858
I don't think it is in homogeneous white countries with a strong sense of community and voluntary taxes/benefits.

>>131174838
Freedom.
Freedom.
Defending your freedom.
Morality.
Freedom.
>>
>>131182533
Why are you trolling here today?
>>
>>131181888
>universal healthcare
>not an exclusively communistic thing

Okay Georgi. Well as sad as I am you are from Bulgaria. A country I actually like and have friends from who would laugh in your stupid face and be ashamed you're a part of their people (though I'm sensing you aren't actually Bulgarian). Apparently you're SO STUPID that you think this quasi-fence-sitting between socialism/communism and the free-market is a good thing is proof of your poli-social understanding and therefore I'm just going to let you languish under the onslaught of all these people telling you how fucking dumb you are. It's a real treat that you started this thread and so far we've simply learned you have a learning disability.
>>
>>131182396
>shilling
I knew it was a bad idea to start this thread...
Sigh
>>
>>131179161
>>
>>131182625
>I knew it was a bad idea to start this thread...
I do not believe you actually thought this, not one bit.
>>
>>131174861
the Hippocratic oath. how much do you think placing a giant bureaucracy in the middle of the system costs? and I'm not talking just the insurance costs. the legal issues alone are a nightmare for healthcare providers and have spawned an entire industry that sucks money out of the system that results in higher costs.
>>
>>131182599
>Morality.
In the same thread that retards would legitimately choose a house over somebody's life. Oh, the irony.
>>
File: IMG_3491.jpg (120KB, 599x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3491.jpg
120KB, 599x600px
>>131182625
Are you mad that you have shit arguments and are being called on it?
>>
>>131182533
Taking over my job is fucking aggression you idiot. It takes away my freedom to subsidize people's poor life decisions. European doctors are shit-tier compared to American doctors. I have dealt with dozens of them and they are not trained to the level American doctors are.
>>
>>131175712
Why not remove the law that makes that illegal?
>>
>>131182829
Not an argument.
>>
>>131182251
I think declining pay in canada is due to the failing system. Why cut the doctors pay instead of something else? Oh right socialized medicine only works in fascist governments.
>>
>>131182829
Not all lives are worth saving
T. Nurse who works in a prison
>>
>>131181976

Those who can't afford to provide for themselves and at least two family members and their LIMITED community expenditures.

The following demographics are in the prune zone:

>poors
>ill
>obese
>mental disabled
>physical disabled
>cucks
>etc
>>
>>131181931
The final admission of an inferior. "It won't last forever." Yes everything oscillates. It's as sure as the setting sun.

Okay but at least we'll be remembered forever. There will be legends of us till the end of civilization and the end of our species. Better to have been great than never great at all. (See. Romania, a place most people can't point on a map or have one thing to say about it other than, "Aren't they all gypsy poor-fucks?")
>>
File: danny phantom 01.jpg (85KB, 500x601px) Image search: [Google]
danny phantom 01.jpg
85KB, 500x601px
>>131182829
Dude give it a rest already willya?
>>
>>131182625
>people want good healthcare instead of my shitty gimmiedat witchdoctor who shakes a bag of chicken bones at sick people. WAAAAA, THEY ARE SO MEAN!
>>
>>131182625
>OH UGHHH LOOK AT ME IM SO CIVILIZED AND EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS JUST A MORON OH LOL IM SO HIGH AND MIGHTY IM CLAIMING THE HIGHER INTELLECTUAL GROUND THAT MEANS I WIN RIGHT?! XD
Die.
>>
>>131182855
>European doctors are shit-tier compared to American doctors
lol
Okay, whatever.
>>
>>131182829
You are being disingenuous for reasons unknown. Why are you pretending to be someone you're not? You could just talk to us you know, for real I mean, as oppose to this shitty fake-you you're hiding behind to be cool on the internet.
>>
>>131174838

maybe read the federalist papers and find out?

last I checked there's nothing in there about being able to live a lavish, luxurious lifestyle on the government dole.

>no responsibilities
>smoke and drink all you want
>when your poor habits get you sick, gubmint makes you better
>as long as you keep voting democrat, the checks keep coming
>not a utopian existence

pick none
>>
>>131182974

For example, all those refugees flooding Europe handouts should be put on a giant ark and detonated in the middle of the Atlantic.
>>
>>131175983
>Rights are LIMITS on government granted to us BY GOD. The opposite makes no sense and can't be a right. God sure as hell can't give us free healthcare.

based American hits it on the head. the government does not give us any of our rights, they simply REFLECT the rights that are innately given to us just by virtue of being conscious beings in the natural world
>>
>>131183055
>YOUR doctors are shit-tier compared to American doctors

Fixed for truth.
>>
>>131182917
>>131182917
All systems that swallow the honey covered poison pill of socialism are destined to fail. Period. History has shown this is true 100% of the time. Only free-market capitalism can prevent this.
>>
>>131181976
Why are foreigners obsessed with Donald Trump? We elected him as a joke. It was SO worth watching people lose their minds over. It's the gift that keeps on giving.
>>
>>131183055
10/10 counterpoint!
>>
>>131182829
I would much rather be able to afford a house than pay taxes to save shitty poor people. what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
File: 1478888380106.jpg (64KB, 798x770px) Image search: [Google]
1478888380106.jpg
64KB, 798x770px
>>131183055
The truth hurts.
>>
>>131183037
sigh
>>
>>131173858
Fees for services provided. Access to healthcare is a privilege, not a right because slavery is illegal. Forcing a stranger to pay for services provided is theft. Letting the government become the middle-man is extortion and a haven for rationed services. In general, fuck off with your socialized "care".
>>
>>131183223
>what the fuck is wrong with you?
It's either a chick, a faggot or someone who lived a comfy life sheltered from reality.
>>
>>131183182
Here is a (you)
Happy?
>>
>>131183213
The funny thing is that you think I'm mad about this lol
>>
>>131183322
my life's comfy af and I intend to keep it that way. get off your VPN faggot
>>
>>131183223
>so moral
>>
File: question sword.png (88KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
question sword.png
88KB, 500x283px
I genuinely hope this Hungarian fag quite playing pretend with his insincere opinions and just talks to us like a real person, there's no reason for him to be like this and I can't imagine it's very fun to have an entire thread calling you out on it.
Anon, just be yourself. It's okay. You won't lose anything by dropping the shitposting.
>>
>>131183260
>WHY WON'T THEY UNDERSTAND THAT I AM RIGHT AND THEY ARE WRONG? IT'S LIKE THEY KEEP LOOKING AT REALITY INSTEAD OF -ME-! WAAAAAAAAAAA!

sigh
>>
>>131183192
Capitalism is not without its faults im sure you know this. It follows the natural order of things so its accepted and the feeding off others is mostly out of sight and out of mind.
>>
>>131183260
t. argument-less retard
>>
>>131183419
up yours rich fat kid
>>
>>131183338
Your tears are salty and delicious.
>>
>>131183515
>OH UGHHH LOOK AT ME IM SO CIVILIZED AND EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS JUST A MORON OH LOL IM SO HIGH AND MIGHTY IM CLAIMING THE HIGHER INTELLECTUAL GROUND THAT MEANS I WIN RIGHT?! XD
That was such an argument.
>>
>>131183055
The only thing European physicians have over US physicians is loosened regulations/more freedom to experiment. These docs are paid out-of-pocket and are not at the disposal of the average European. There is a larger pool of highly qualified Drs in the States, because they as a whole, are better compensated.
>>
>>131183572

OH, the SALT!
>>
>>131183572
>getting BTFO this hard
3 points for being this persistent tho
>>
>>131183432
Not helping poor people doesn't make him moral but you wanting the governemnt to force people to pay for something is immoral. You have no right to criticize others for immorality when you want to initiate force against them through the government just because they disagree with you.
>>
>>131183647
You can still come back from this, you don't have to keep it going the whole time.
>>
>>131183647
Better than you "sigh" and "lol" argument
>>
>>131176165
>I'm a average healthy male, I probably won't need heath insurance until I'm old and have cancer or something

Oh boy, you're in for in for a rude awakening
>>
>>131183394
You clearly are.
>>
>>131183690
You keep on missing the point.
From my first fucking post.
It's not about some nigger. It's about you. Your healthcare.
>>
Government cannot create healthcare because it's market driven. Free market works best, hands down.
>>
>>131183732
Aww, now who has the bad argument?
It's okay to give up at this point, commie
>>
>>131174546
It's cheaper to not give anyone anything.
>>
>>131183732
DOH-HO-HO-HO-HO!

CRYMOAR! I NEED SOME MORE SALT FOR MY DELICIOUS STEAK LUNCH!
>>
>>131173858
if its a right, it guarantees someones labor even if you can't pay. Health care being a human right says slavery is a human right.
>>
>>131173858

>human right

Nope, some of you are of no benefit to me. I'm not denying you coverage.
>>
File: file.png (85KB, 458x768px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
85KB, 458x768px
>>131183732
>>
>>131174546
It's even cheaper to not provide preventative OR emergency care

Show your insurance or kick rocks bud. Learn to tie a tourniquet at home and stitch
>>
File: boris-hitler2-645x452-645x452.jpg (64KB, 645x452px) Image search: [Google]
boris-hitler2-645x452-645x452.jpg
64KB, 645x452px
>>131183875
>commie
U dumb ass amerinigger
>>
>>131173858
>universal healthcare is bad
Compare your healthcare and the Swiss. Tell me, who's money is better spent regarding your health. Yours or theirs? Also why should anyone be forced to pay for your healthcare? It is not universal, like the police/law.
>>
>>131183857
But I have healthcare. That I pay for. As do my wife and son. Because I'm not a lazy shit
>>
>>131183762
The sigh was the only reaction at the time.
The lol was ironic because of some experiences.
>>
>>131183857
I will pay for it myself, beg for charity, or die.
>>
>>131183952
>I want FREE FREE FREE
>lol I'm no commie
Nice try
>>
>>131183952
You don't have to keep digging yourself deeper either. Why are both Hungarian IDs itt doing this today? You don't have to do this, it's a choice you're making to go on.
>>
>>131183809
Why? lol
I don't have to pay for a medical check.
>>
File: 1494838425324.jpg (38KB, 602x270px) Image search: [Google]
1494838425324.jpg
38KB, 602x270px
>>131184031
>national socialist
>socialist
>commie
>>
>>131183508
But to favor socialism over capitalism because of these perceived evils is not just crazy - It's loony tunes nuts.
>>
>>131184031
>>131184034
>mistaking me for the other guy
>what are IDs
American education
>>
>>131184114
If anything, I'm a monarchist smart guy
Commies killed my family in the 20s, and I despise all communism/socialism
>>
>>131184114
Is nu-/pol/ really this easily triggered? Step it up guys
>>
>>131183953
Compare the Swiss healthcare do the Danish.
Nice strawman.
>>
>>131183857
I have healthcare. I have a job and receive health insurance benefits. git gud faggot
>>
>>131174838
Spamming 20 questions isn't an argument. All but the lawyer one fall under individual rights, IE, not dependent on other people. Lawyers working as a service to the public is a right because the government is responsible for enforcing laws, so having help from the government to navigate that falls on them. The same cannot be said of doctors and healthcare resources.
>>
>>131184143
>he didn't search for IDs
>IVE GOT HIM NOW
>>
>>131184143
There's two of you and I addressed you both. I'm baffled why this continues, you don't have to be this way for any reason ever, it can only be purposeful and insincere but why, what compels the behavior? It can't just be for fun, how would this ever be fun for you?
>>
>>131184143
Americans are funny lol
>>
>>131183055
Becoming a doctor in the USA requires more schooling/training than in Europe.
>>
File: spooks.png (121KB, 400x286px) Image search: [Google]
spooks.png
121KB, 400x286px
>>131184326
You're not even making sense at this point.
>>131184353
I just came here to fuck OP's shit up and creat cacophony because I can
Call it a bulgarian thing kinda like how animals have instincts and such
>>
>>131184353
You're wrong, John.
It's a lot of fun.
>>
File: 1490867046735.png (70KB, 1147x609px) Image search: [Google]
1490867046735.png
70KB, 1147x609px
>>131184258
>nu-/pol/ really this easily triggered
What?

>>131184277
Again same thing, which is better? Pay with taxes and waith to see a specialist up to a year or more. Pay with your money to keep 80+ years old wastes alive.
>>
>>131176329
sure it's free. the doctor's, nurses, and orderlies will be donating their time. the building and its upkeep will be done through donations and volunteerism. how often in life do you associate these two words: quality and free. there's a reason.
>>
Have private insurance, don't give a fuck.
>>
>>131184388
Agreed
>>
>>131184388
>if they shit all over your argument for 298 posts, you win
>>
>>131176165
first off, "getting old" is going to start in your late 20's/early 30's. That's when everything is going to start falling apart and you'll start dealing with the shit that is going to last the rest of your life.

Second, when you finally have to go to the doctor or the emergency room you're going to realize that you're already subsidizing the poor. Because they couldn't pay for their doctors and emergency shit, the cost of that shit is going to get rolled into your bills.

So unless you but a bullet in your brain right now, get ready to pay for other people fuck-wit.
>>
>>131184475
I'm laughing at your cacophony.
>>
File: Shiro_Shinobi.png (159KB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
Shiro_Shinobi.png
159KB, 444x250px
>>131184475
>creat cacophony because I can
>>131184484
There it is, it IS insincere, and it's for amusement.
I'll never understand why some people do this, there's enough legitimate fighting that you shouldn't ever feel the need to shitpost. I wish you both would stop but I know you probably won't.
>>
>le this is so funny to me because I'm so above this tactic
You are a textbook example of a leftist retard without arguments.
>>
>>131184543
>he thinks a fucking internet argument is important to me
You're even more amusing.
>>
>>131184034
>hungarian
dumb amerishart
>>
>>131184475
>not making sense
1slavbmakes a commie argument for free health care
2 American calls out commie
3 Slav two calls American dummy for calling a commie a commie
4 American succenctly shows why it's a commie argument
5slav two says "lol wrong ID"
6 American points out this non argument
7 Slav says "bro that doesn't make sense"
Are you pretending to be this dumb?
>>
>>131184749
No, no. At first I was really interested, but then it got hilarious.
>>
>>131177577
I thought the big gain of the ACA was no exclusion of pre-existing conditions... addictions are now to be excluded?
>>
>>131184878
shh quiet this is rich
>>
Because people don't actually want free healthcare, they just want to be healthy. And there is absolutely no correlation with more healthcare = healthier. With healthcare costs (instead of being free) people have more incentive to eat healthier, watch what they eat and do, and exercise more, which overall will lead to a healthier individual. When you make healthcare free, it will be abused - longer wait periods and less qualified doctors (less intelligent people going into the healthcare field when money is no longer an incentive). People no longer have an incentive to take care of themselves because "lel free medicine!!"

Checkmate fag. Bugaria WILL IGNORE THIS.
>>
>>131184925
Apparently commie is the new racist
>>
File: 1485227942002.jpg (62KB, 600x596px) Image search: [Google]
1485227942002.jpg
62KB, 600x596px
>>131173858
You have no right to the labor of another person.
>>
>>131184791
>He thinks he's trolling ANYONE here
>>
>>131184925
All I know is that communism sucks and you have down's syndrome or some new mutated form of autism
>>
>>131184791
Important enough for you to start a thread and show emotional coping mechanisms throughout it, sweetie.
>>
>>131185035
Don't call the cops.
>>
>>131184132
I think its the survival mechanism of the organism called america that is afraid to die. Back in the olden days people would just pass now we have a class of people who are on life support supplied by the system. Seeing people riding around in rascals at the supermaket should not be commonplace. Overweight celebrities are given money for existing. It is crazy. We are living in a dystopia.
>>
>>131185027
>Makes commie arguments
>gets called a commie
>dude that's strawmanning
No. You're arguing to take other people's money "for the greater good". That's textbook Bolshevism.
>>
>>131185043
>>131185080
There is something called curiosity.
>>
>>131178124
yeah, he's Amish. he's sitting in front of a fucking computer, and you ask if he's Amish? turn your brain on Sherlock.
>>
>>131185221
I'm actually laughing now.
>>
>>131185221
they already take your money and spend it on welfare
>>
>>131185312
I'm sure you are, sweetie.
>>
>>131185287
What is humour.
>>
>>131185048
Then stop defending communist policy
Now before you respond, go back and read my post because I know your going to try the "lol I never said I supported communism" argument
>>
>>131184994
>America has the highest healthcare costs in the world
>Everyone in America is fucking fit as shit

oh... wait. no. That's not right. I think you're just retarded. Might want to see a doctor for that.
>>
>>131185422
lol I never said I supported communism
>>
>>131185431
>more healthcare
>magically lose weight and become healthier

lmao fucking retard
>>
>>131185312
Wow you sure showed me. You're the troll king, and no one here thinks your retarded at all. I got pwnd
>>
>>131185476
Don't argue with him. Laugh and enjoy
>>
>>131185583
My sides are already orbiting around Jupiter so I'm trying to distract myself
>>
>>131185149
>cops
You personaly do not benifit, like in healthcare. Also keeping society fair and safe much like roads is a needed thing. Keeping fatties, old people and borken abominations/profligets alive is a bad thing. The way the swiss healthcare works is much like ours in the sense, that the insurance gets those +/-50€ and they make sure you get your doctor, but you get your money's worth unlike here where you have to pay for everyone, even those that harm their own health by their own free will.
>>
why is free healthcare a communist concept when non communist countries did it first?
>>
>>131185173
Agreed.
>>
>>131185729
You're making Americans think.
>>
>>131185729
It's a socialist social policy, so most people attribute it to communism, albeit wrongly.
>>
File: Frys not-grandpa.jpg (7KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
Frys not-grandpa.jpg
7KB, 199x253px
>>131184878
>>131184955
What's different enough about the two for me to distinguish between the two?
>>
We have a lot of free clinics in America -- and no one ever seems to mention them in the "free" healthcare conversations.

Those doctors at those clinics are volunteering. THAT is "free" healthcare.

Now if you OP wanted to have a conversation on requiring and/or providing incentive for med students and those in residency to work in these volunteer clinics then Id listen. But maybe it is OPs attitude that makes it morally OK in my eyes for me to worry about the cost of my and my family's health before caring about those who bite the hand that feeds (or rather potentially funds their medicine)
>>
>>131185661
Amazing.
>>
>>131185879
>region
hungary is in central europe while we are in the balkans
>language
we speak a slavic language while they speak a uralic one
>religion
we are otrhodox while they are protestant and catholic
>>
>>131185569

Did I say that, faggot?

I think you're seeing shit that isn't there. They have pills for that. Time to see a doctor.

Have fun paying for all the poors that couldn't pay their doctor bills before your visit. The doctor will just roll their unpaid shit into yours.
>>
>>131186199
>neither are white
>both are poor
Sounds safe to ignore
>>
im curious but how are americans going to justify no paid leave

>inb4 muh communism
>>
>>131186224
OH MAN THEY TROLLD U XD
>>
>>131186364
Why should you pay someone when they are not working?
>>
File: file.png (866KB, 803x716px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
866KB, 803x716px
>>131186199
>>131186294
Not even meming I literally never think about this part of the world, to the point that you guys could switch names and we wouldn't notice.
>>
>>131186294
ignorance is nothing to be proud of lad. what makes us non white btw? im pretty much sure we are whiter than america
>>
>>131186576
Your Slavs, which are not white
Why did you make me dowel this out for you?
>>
>>131186672
what makes slavs not white? every slav country out there is whiter than the usa. oh and hungary arent slavs btw
>>
>>131186786
>what makes Slavs not white?
Mostly the Asian and Turkic admixture.
>>
>>131186786
>what makes slavs not white?
I've always wondered this, I mean if the Irish are white why aren't slavs? Both peoples are light skinned cavemen-looking motherfuckers and beat having even lesser peoples as neighbors.
>>
File: msfeyinx2A1qz4rgp.png (132KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
msfeyinx2A1qz4rgp.png
132KB, 320x240px
>>131186672
>>131186515
>expected to police the world
>doesn't know shit about most of it
Thread posts: 358
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.