[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>More minimum wage jobs being automated >Wages are stagnate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0630.jpg (18KB, 196x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0630.jpg
18KB, 196x200px
>More minimum wage jobs being automated
>Wages are stagnate while cost of living increases
>Number of people on welfare and food stamps grows to its highest rate ever

When you have more than 50 million Americans that rely on food stamps and welfare and a shrinking labor force to pay for it all, it becomes obvious that this shit cannot be sustained and millions will die from starvation once social programs are cut

This is some dystopia shit
>>
File: 1497644743265.png (1MB, 1527x1222px) Image search: [Google]
1497644743265.png
1MB, 1527x1222px
>>131172550
>millions will die from starvation once social programs are cut
So?
>>
>>131172660
Crime will skyrocket as people become more desperate for food and might resort to cannibalism
>>
>tfw human productivity has increased to levels unheard of 20 years ago
>we are on the verge of economic collapse somehow

the only thing this reveals is how decoupled money has become from actual value. the fact that everyone is eating well, new things are being invented all the time, and the world is at peace and yet the numbers game we play is going to bring everything down.

it makes no sense at all.
>>
B-B-But Trump would bring back jobs!
>>
>>131174402
You have to take into consideration numerous things
Boomers are retiring more and more and want social security and medicare
Student debt is exceeding over a trillion dollars
GDP growth has been extremely low since 2008
The national debt is about hit 20 trillion dollars and far exceeds our GDP

So basically shit is getting more expensive and more people want or need handout but the government is broke and is digging itself into a deeper hole
>>
File: 7c1.gif (2MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
7c1.gif
2MB, 512x384px
>Fear mongering this much
>>
>>131175338
Have I intruded on your comfort zone
>>
>>131174402
>this is your country on intrest slavery and privatized central banking
>>
>>131175520
I'm a poorfag, but even I know that you're speaking shit; although you do say some truth about other subjects.
>>
>>131175101
>20 trillion dollars and far exceeds our GDP
>far exceeds

God you virgin-tier "Letz go on the PC and try to Debate Ppl!" need to be shot dead.
>>
File: 1420592041541.jpg (201KB, 596x772px) Image search: [Google]
1420592041541.jpg
201KB, 596x772px
>not being a programmer.

Logic is its own god.
>>
>>131172550
Luckily, folks like me are in the business of automating away the futures of millions of unnecessary americans who didn't realise it might have been a good idea to study STEM subjects at school and/or pay attention in math class.

I don't see this as a problem.

Figuring out what to spend my money on, while stepping over the dead retards lying in the gutter is more likely to trouble me...

Forward to a glorious future...
>>
File: usm.png (34KB, 777x519px) Image search: [Google]
usm.png
34KB, 777x519px
>>131175680
When the next recession inevitably hits and numerous inflated bubbles are popped, we might be in a worse situation than 2008
The economy barely recovered from the 08 crash. All they did was overprint the USD and lower interest rates to record lows. They essentially just put the economy on life support and the next recession might pull the plug
>>
File: 1487064222618.jpg (38KB, 326x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487064222618.jpg
38KB, 326x500px
>>131176365
>Put all the fake paper in stock
>major banks own 70% of stocks
>be able to plan hyperinflation with the fractional reserve banks that order printed money
>QE starting in '08 along with 0% interest just hasn't been seen on the market while stocks keep climbing...

seems like it may have been planned by a small cabal.
>>
>>131172967
what you dont have the means to defend yourself?

cuck.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.