[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do foreigners know who Vidkun Quisling was? ...or is he completely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: vidkun quisling.jpg (163KB, 2400x3455px) Image search: [Google]
vidkun quisling.jpg
163KB, 2400x3455px
Do foreigners know who Vidkun Quisling was?
...or is he completely unknown?

Also, was he a traitor?
>>
>>131172527
based as fuck, he was no traitor.
>>
traitor
cocksucker
weak and pathetic

him and all his kind.
>>
File: 1463659859635.jpg (87KB, 501x700px) Image search: [Google]
1463659859635.jpg
87KB, 501x700px
>>131172527
I read about him as a boy. His name is in fact synonymous with treachery in English, used as an insult, as in, "You're a filthy quisling."

>>131172586
You yourself are obviously aa traitor to Britain and a pathetic cuck also (betraying yourself).
>>
>>131173001
Yeah, I've heard his name thrown around as a synonym for traitor like Judas or Benedict Arnold
>>
There was a movement to rehabilitate the reputation of Field Marshal Petain in the old Front National. The Nazi supported leadership in countries they occupied shouldn't just be written off as traitors.
>>
>>131172527
Yes I know who he is.
And while I understand his logic, he was a traitor
>>
>>131172527
he was agent of ussr his wife was russian
>>
>>131173001
same. his name has become part of the language but i'd guess most people don't know the origin of the word, same with things like "svengali" (e.g. "pop svengali Simon Cowell" etc).

was quisling ever a common name in norway? i can imagine that most people with the name probably changed it to avoid association
>>
Q Do you like Quisling?
A I don't know. I've never quisled
>>
File: josef terboven.jpg (117KB, 547x822px) Image search: [Google]
josef terboven.jpg
117KB, 547x822px
>>131172527
fuck that based cunt no charisma and no power.
Terboven was the one ruling Norway not Vidkun
>>
File: William S Lind Culture.jpg (51KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
William S Lind Culture.jpg
51KB, 850x400px
>>131172527
Holy shit. William S. Lind is the reincarnatio of Vidkun Quisling.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.