[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm fucking fuming why the fuck is the west making Islam

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

i'm fucking fuming
why the fuck is the west making Islam gay, holy shit
we come here to fuck your womens and convert your peoples but instead our women become whores and our men fags because "muh minority"
why the fuck are western muslims siding with the libtards, holy shit, don't they know what Islam is? we're a religion of men, power, strength and serenity, but instead muslims are turning more gay and commit more shirk every generation

immigrating to the west is muslims' fatal mistake holy fuck, please kill me

like honestly, what the fuck is this shit, why do Christians get treated like they should be, a respectable religion while Islam is being dressed as a pussies fanclub

REEEEEEEEE HOLY WAR WHEN REEEEEEE
>>
millenial muslims are all shirk committing hippie pieces of shit, Islam needs purging

muslim Templars when? please help us
>>
Dagoth Ur welcomes you my sweet persistent friend

To this place where destiny is made

Why Have you come unprepared?

Never far, Friend or Traitor come and look upon the heart

I wait for you countless ages on your next incarnation

What a grand innocence

HEHEHA HEHEHA

Did you get the false Sunder?

So naive

Shame on you!

Moon and Starr I'm Dagoth Ur and I'm a God there's no escape

So come to me and bring Wraithguard through fire and war where we last met
>>
>>131172063
is this some movie or shit? who the fuck cares? all you muslims are going to get what you deserve.... to be fucked to death by a wild boar.
>>
File: 1497728953040.jpg (112KB, 716x478px) Image search: [Google]
1497728953040.jpg
112KB, 716x478px
>>131172063
>we're a religion of men
You're a bunch of hand holding faggots
>>
>>131172246
it's this heathen new show "American Gods" which i watched because im bored af but just 3 episodes in they make an Ifrit (powerful genie) and a (((muslim))) "man" have gay sex
>>
every muslim I have ever met is gay as fuck. Bunch of little boy raping faggots. Pedophile, faggot, stone aged mentality having fucks.

Afghans have a saying "Women are for babies, boys are for pleasure."

Fuck you all.
>>
>>131172063
In my wildest dreams, Islam bends over and enjoys a good pegging
>>
>>131172063
It turns out that middle eastern people have nigger tier IQ so it makes sense. You have to be pretty brain dead to be Muslim in the first place unless you are under threat of violence or something.
>>
>>131172063
Islam is the religion of terror and hate, abandon it while you can or rot in hell when you die. You have been misled.
>>
>>131172063
>why the fuck are western muslims siding with the libtards
You know why...
>>
this will come to bite you in the bum too
>>
>>131172063
slide thread but ill bite. They side with leftists for two reasons. Fist when subverting a culture and population you always side with the enemy who is also trying to subvert and destroy the culture. Second the leftists support totalitarian rule by a state, which is favorable for securing a pure muslim population in the future, and jives well with sharia.

Much like how all communist regimes slaughter the group that secures their rise to power (their useful idiots) so to will islam. If they do end up taking over in my lifetime at least we get to watch the sjw's get tossed off buildings and stoned for degeneracy. Anyway if that does happen only a matter of time before western european descent people end up ruling the muslim world, it is destiny after all.
>>
>>131172063
>why the fuck is the west making Islam gay
It's Taqiyya. Same reason why the Orlando shooter was in the gay bar the day before. As long as Muds are fooling Westerners into thinking they are part of their society, they can do whatever they want.

What better way to get Westerners' guards down than by becoming a fag?

>Islam kills gays
>Muslim becomes gay
>I guess he's not really a Muslim
>exactly according to plan
>>
>>131172606
why?
im clueless
>because jesus died for our sins?

>>131172436
Arabs, Persians and mixed Turks have high IQ's it's the bedouins and the barbaries that are undeveloped.
>>
>>131172694
>>131172699
yeah, but millenials are ignorant and actually believe we like the leftist bullcrap

>leftists support totalitarian rule by a state
no they are all anarchist pieces of shit, real communism died with the USSR

>anyway if that does happen only a matter of time before western european descent people end up ruling the muslim world, it is destiny after all.

so westerners are destined to be Muslim? how can you stand and watch as it's desecrated? take over!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.