[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Donald Trump should institute this policy: All pedos should

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1643.jpg (147KB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1643.jpg
147KB, 800x420px
Donald Trump should institute this policy:

All pedos should be executed immediately after a swift trial. If you don't agree with this you're a pedo (see: """ephebophilia""") a pedo apologist, a troll, a shill, or a satanist.

Based Finkelhorn is the only guy that will admit the astonishing truth. According to his studies 1 in 4 girls are raped and 1 in 20 boys are raped. The real numbers are probably much much higher.

inb4
>b-b-but innocent until proven guilty

Pedophilia is such a horrible crime that even if a few innocent men were punished the benefit of being rid of the perpetrators would outweigh the cost.

inb4
>it's extremely hard to prove beyond a reasonable doubt

There are a lot of ways that you can prove abuse 100%, by interviewing children who were victimized, and in the case of pizza, NSA can simply check your hard drive and also record all of the IP addresses that connect to sites that distribute pizza.

The solution to this problem is simple!

When a man is accused of being a pedophile, his children are immediately taken away from him, never to see or hear from the pervert again and he must go to a high security prison for 2 years. The case is reviewed by 3 victim's advocate judges and if 2 out of 3 vote guilty, then the man is publicly hanged. If 1 or 0 vote guilty, he simply remains in jail for the two years and is listed as a sex offender for life. This ensures that the accused never get a chance to abuse kids again, but also stops the risk of innocent people being executed.

Shadilay and shout out to all the based brothers in prison taking care of degenerate rapists and pedophile scum. There is truly no worse crime than pedophilia.

Praise kek
>>
Bump! Don't let the shills slide this! I was abused as an 11 year old kid and it seriously fucked me up. Now I'm a 29 year old virgin NEET with social anxiety and no career prospects in sight. FUCK child molesters!!!
>>
Bump for justice
>>
A good start would be Trump going after liberal parents that encourage their children to dress in drag and force a law that names this as child abuse. Would have huge support nation wide and enrage the far left.
>>
>wanting to give feminists this much power

No. Sage for shit bait
>>
>Pedophilia is such a horrible crime that even if a few innocent men were punished the benefit of being rid of the perpetrators would outweigh the cost.

how is this any better than feminists punishing innocent men from false rape accusations. stop believing you are above the standards that you set for everybody else.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.