[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Precisely when did left-wing politics become inextricably linked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Woody_Guthrie_NYWTS-1140x1433.jpg (297KB, 1140x1433px) Image search: [Google]
Woody_Guthrie_NYWTS-1140x1433.jpg
297KB, 1140x1433px
Precisely when did left-wing politics become inextricably linked to passionate hatred of white people?
>>
late 1960 universities
>>
>>131170127
Obama's first presidential campaign
>>
>>131170127
Woody Guthrie should have been gassed.
>>
>>131170127
When there was 2 world wars where white people showed the rest of the world that their dick-measuring contest of empires results in millions dead, not in progress.
>>
>>131170127
Not sure but its now impossible to get elected as a democrat lmao
>>
When big business realized that they could channel activism into dead-end tribal identity politics and away from economic reform.

It's no accident that we've seen inequality rise at the same time as the left has gone full SJW identity politics.
>>
>>131170127
frankfurt school
>>
File: ows progressive stack.png (12KB, 723x248px) Image search: [Google]
ows progressive stack.png
12KB, 723x248px
>>131170547
It was really effective as a cudgel against Occupy Wall Street and Bernie Sanders
>>
>>131170127
it looks like guthrie is wearing a yarmulke there kek
>>131170236
infiltration of higher education is a huge problem but its minuscule compared to marxist indoctrination of children in elementary school
>>131170315
way too late in the game, his race-baiting was just finally too flagrant for even cucked boomers to ignore anymore
>>131170349
the world wars were primary white-on-white violence, arent you faggots always saying that black-on-black violence doesnt count and we need to stay out of it and lose our gun rights to boot
>>131170421
it is starting to look that way, i wonder if and when some white man will take control of the party and fix it, or if it will go the way of the whigs
>>131170547
identity politics is not dead end, its just the low-trust winning solution to multiculturalism, a necessary evil at this stage unfortunately
>>131170841
I was a shitlib as recently as OWS, and I remember my first redpill was watching all the white male speakers get shouted down in the progressive stack so this 65 IQ indian could bark orders to white people about native american rain dance rights, I left the protest about an hour after I saw that after sleeping in the cold for three days
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.