[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My moms super conservative and told me she wanted me to marry

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 263
Thread images: 42

File: 5720984759832475039845.jpg (105KB, 307x276px) Image search: [Google]
5720984759832475039845.jpg
105KB, 307x276px
My moms super conservative and told me she wanted me to marry a Mexican because they're Christian and treat their husbands better
How redpilled are your parents?
>>
Mexicans are "Christian" they get drunk, do drugs, smoke like a chimney, they get Jesus and Mary tattoos and are pedophiles.
>>
Mestizo mexican men are terrible husbands, especially to white women. Low IQ plus macho culture doesn't help.
>>
Most Mexicans are mestizos that worship the God of death

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Muerte

It's pretty badass, but not Christian. Only the more Iberian Hispanics actually worship Christ.
>>
>>131164783
Well that is what women like
>>
My dad keeps insisting that I marry an asian or black woman. He's like the eternal Schlomo. I told him I'd only marry a white woman and he got offended.
>>
Mexican girls are extremely bossy. Don't do it.
>>
>>131164512
IMO Actually the best ones are practicing Catholic girls: are obedient, treat you fair, rarely cheat on you, love family and stay with children. I have one.

But OP, you better not be atheist faggot...
>>
>>131165048
My dad hates fags and non whites, my mom raised me as a kid to marry a fag or marry a nigger to rub it in his face since they divorced, she used to play madonna for me as a kid and introduce me to her gay friends and tell me I should become a gay man prositute, I became an extreme right wing Christian fundamentalist. Now she disowned me
>>
My dad is currently at r/T_D tier. He hates SJWs, dislikes Muslims, Indians, and Spics and likes Trump and Libertarian stuff, but I can't get him to take that extra step towards admitting blacks are all niggers (he does understand the crime statistics) or that the Nazis were right in their ideals.

My mom doesn't involve herself in politics or the news.
>>
Christians in name only. They do all kinds of sins and are morally worse than many atheists. They basically just LARP as Christians, they get a Jesus tattoo and yell "dios mio!" all the time but that's about as Christian as they get. Fuck spics. Find a good white girl.
>>
>>131164512
Mine have a live and let live ideology except with muslims, they both hate them.
In fact, my entire family hates them and thinks they should go back where they came from.
>>
File: mc2.png (1MB, 690x1199px) Image search: [Google]
mc2.png
1MB, 690x1199px
>>131164512

The thing is that Mexicans are the widest spectrum out of any race.

You have nigresses on the low end no matter what.
Asians on the high end no matter what.
Mexicans are ALL OVER THE PLACE.

If you can find a good classy conservative latina that's attractive though you hit the jackpot and I'm fucking jealous.

>pic related is said based latina
>>
>>131164512
FUCK OFF PABLO
>>
>>131165331

The typical leaf upbringing
>>
>>131165331
Stay frosty snowbro
>>
>>131165331
>a fucking leaf
>>
>>131164512
saging the post but find a cuban-american whose parents came from previous generations. cuba is monkey island now
>>
>>131165667
Even with our differences, our DNA makes us hate them, brother, the ones who don't have been brainwashed, when things get bad the sons of the romans and of the best explorers will unite and end the muslim plague, DEATH TO GERMANY
>>
>>131164512
My Dads a normie conservative and my mom's a liberal. When I always joke about niggers and spics they usually get offended. This is when I visit them over the weekends. My Grandfather on my dads side however was a different story entirely. He hated Gays and Minorities and always told my dad and I to never trust nonwhites or foreign influence in America. I miss the old guy and will teach my kids the same someday.
>>
>>131166151
We shouldn't have stopped after retaking the peninsula to be desu.
>>
>>131164512
Your mom is typical of a cuckstain, ready to betray her race for subhumans at the drop of a hat for (((jesus))). Take the wotanpill.
>>
>>131166157
He even called some Jew a kike in right in front his face once.
>>
File: 1442791668559.jpg (46KB, 640x412px) Image search: [Google]
1442791668559.jpg
46KB, 640x412px
>>131164846
>estimated amount of pagan. Death Worshiping mestizos is 20 million between the US and Mexico
?????
Why the fuck is this not talked about?
>>
Bossy, Materialistic, and Jealous. What could go wrong?
>>
>>131165419
>My mom doesn't involve herself in politics or the news.

As they shouldn't, good woman. Women's suffrage was a huge mistake.
>>
someone in my family married a woman from ecuador and her sisters and mother live in their house with them. they are truly wonderful women and act very traditionally around us males. i'm talking endlessly selflessly helpful, caring and concerned, into cooking and taking care of household things, etc. not to mention they are very attractive and retain their looks well into their 50s and don't get fat.

obviously, everyone is different, but i always liked being around them.
>>
>>131164783
>macho culture doesn't help.
typical white boi cuck
>>
>>131166227
so fucking true, we could've caused generations of damage
>>
File: Exhibit 11 - K2.jpg (30KB, 640x380px) Image search: [Google]
Exhibit 11 - K2.jpg
30KB, 640x380px
>>131166288
Mary (virgin) worship has to be protected as something other than Satanic.
>>
>>131167250
No, we should have gone even further and just destroy them completely.
>>
File: mexicans 2.jpg (717KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mexicans 2.jpg
717KB, 1280x720px
>>131164512
>Mexicans
>>
>>131164512
mother told me he will disown me if i marry a non-muslim girls. i was dating a polish erasmus chick back then. mother isnt a practicing muslim. drink alcohol, dont wear wear hijab, pray.
>>
File: Salvadoran Feels.png (41KB, 852x918px) Image search: [Google]
Salvadoran Feels.png
41KB, 852x918px
>>131164618
this.

Marry a 1st or 2nd gen Salvadoran instead, its easy to tell who they are, they're the only Salvadorans who aren't chopping heads off and don't have facial tattoos.

They're out there, good luck finding him
>>
My dad is redpilled on everything but the Jews. He's very Christian, so the Jews are God's chosen people. I'm also Christian, but I don't trust most Jews. Mom is mostly apolitical but voted for Trump and dislikes Obama and Hillary. She mostly voted for Trump cause I asked her to. Add voted for Trump too.

I'm married to a Mexican girl. I got SPICCED. She's pretty redpilled. Very Christian and conservative. She said that she doesn't care if Trump deports other Mexicans as long as her family can stay. KEK.
>>
>>131164512
That is a stupid Idea your mom isn't redpilled
also I've fully redpilled my mom.
>>
>>131167323
Definitely a possibility, one thing is for sure, muslims would not be a problem today at all
>>
>>131164512
The cunt isn't telling a lie. I got a Mexican qt after only dating white cunts my whole life. Mexican girls are the best wives and have very conservative old world values. I've never been happier in my life. Jews have ruined white women and white culture, they should have been stuffed in ovens for real after WWII.
>>
>>131166288
>tfw my family's protestant church has missions to try and convert the indios in Northern Mexico

What ever religion it is that they're practicing over there, it sure as hell isn't Christianity
>>
but mom i gotta save the white race. maybe she is being realistic and realizes you can't get a nice white girl.
>>
>>131167403
>Mexicans
>picture from Salvador.

You should Sudoku yourself and stop stealing oxigen.
>>
>>131164846
Everybody has adapted pagan traditions into Christianity. You don't think Christmas is Jesus' actual birthday do you? Well, better stop celebrating it you heathen
>>
>>131168469
Amen, the dates are just Roman pagan holidays adapted to Christianity, they're meaningless.
>>
>>131164512
>racemixing
>redpilled
>>
>>131168199
Bro I married a Mexican and most Mexican women are truly cunts. The whole stereotype of popping out anchor babies is true. Most of them are dumb. And most Mexicans (men and women) are lazy cunts. They abuse welfare and commit fraud all of the time. You may have gotten lucky like me but most insufferable cunts. The only good thing about them is that they hate blacks. The few "based" bearers you meet at work are pretty much the only good ones. We need mass deportations now. I'd say 1 in 4 Mexicans in the U.S. are good people.
>>
>>131164512
>my mom wants me to race mix
that isnt redpilled anon.

My mom once said to me that race mixing is good because then it will end racism.
I instantly set her straight an the next time we talked politics she said "they all need to go back"
>>
File: america.jpg (125KB, 1160x739px) Image search: [Google]
america.jpg
125KB, 1160x739px
LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS DE LA AMERICA.
>>
>>131168986
DELET THIS
>>
>>131164512
Mum: retarded people should be scrapped for organs. if your brain is alive but your body is dead, of course you want to die.
Dad: They say it's DNA so why not just abort gays it solves all the problems they make.

they are both organ donors, except for mum's eyes because she watched jeepers creepers. I hate them so much but they have sound political views, except mum is super pro-immigrants because she thinks australians are anti-education.
>>
>>131165419
>Indians
But Indians hate Muzzies, stupid Daddy.
>>
>>131165680
>pic related is said based latina
A taco flavored kiss every morning before you go off to the office. Maravilloso!
>>
File: QTpie.jpg (125KB, 610x880px) Image search: [Google]
QTpie.jpg
125KB, 610x880px
>>131164512
Smart lady honestly.

If you can tame one, I wish you the best.

>>131164618
I know plenty who don't do any of those things and go to church every Sunday.
>>
>>131164512

I live 20 miles from the border. Your mom is wrong.
>>
>>131170915
fucking insufferable hipster betanumale cucks abaolutely LIVE for their fucking tacoworship
every single fucking shitheaded degenerate here has some shitty tacohut as their #1 dining place
so they would be all about getting taco flavored kisses, except their issue would be if its from a female, but thankfully for them half of muh based latinas are tranny faggots so, everyone wins
and gets aids
fuck spics
>>
>>131164512
>My moms super conservative and told me she wanted me to marry a Mexican

This is why conservatism is useless, they preserve nothing, it's just a slower drift towards liberalism compared to the democrat agenda. At the end, both sides will be in full "at least I have the constitution.jpg" mode, while the ones who actually build the country are bred out.

Only ethno-nationalism will stop this, or maybe strong quotas in terms of immigration, i.e. not more than 2% or the population are allowed to be non natives.
>>
File: intellectuals.jpg (11KB, 302x167px) Image search: [Google]
intellectuals.jpg
11KB, 302x167px
>>131167967
>they're the only Salvadorans who aren't chopping heads off and don't have facial tattoos.
Pic related are from el salvador, You better keep your mouth shut serote i'm onto you, faggot.
>>
Half-Mexican here.

It's hard to generalize a whole people. But I'll give you a word of advice: don't.

It's a myth that Mexican women are more domestic than American women. American culture and post-modernism have corrupted Mexican women. You don't know if you'll get a 'traditional' one.

Secondly, if you don't wear the pants in the relationship early on, and establish your dominance, then they will walk right over you. Mexican families actually tend to be very matriarchal. Macho men are usually given a pass to go and fuck women on the side, and do what they have to do, so long as they preserve the traditional Catholic marriage. But this basically means, that the women will become in charge of domestic affairs and family politics. And even if you remain faithful, then you'll still be regarded as a beta who can be easily subdued, so there's no real winning.

Third, the nuclear family concept is not yet well established in Mexican culture. In White America, you marry your wife, and that's it. Her family, and yours, stop mattering. If they need money, help, assistance, whatever, then culturally you're not expected to give them shit. In Mexican culture? Family, even extended family, is all that matters. You WILL be marrying her family alongside your bride. And her family will have input and effects on your life, whether you want them to or not. You can't simply tell a Mexican bride, to forget about her family and erase their numbers from your phone book -- it just doesn't work like that.

Last thing, even if you do manage to get a traditional Mexican girl, will you even be able to truly satisfy her? Mexicans are very passionate lovers, that's why you're expected to constantly be putting babies in her womb. Missionary sex, once or twice a month like Americans do it, will not cut with a Mexican bride. And if she is Catholic, then she will get knocked up, because contraception is optional, and abortion will never be an option. They will want 2-3 kids minimum too.
>>
>>131172574
Nuclear family is shit. One if the worst thing Americans do is ditch their parents in nursing homes.
>>
You can always tell the Mexicans with more Euro dominant genes from the indian ones. The indian ones are always short fat and have no body hair. The ugly ones always get shunned aganst by the attractive ones. Nature is a real bitch.
>>
>>131172920
It depends. Some parents aren't worth sparing them from their purgatory in retirement homes. Narcissistic parents, parents who ruined your lives, etc., why would you keep them around? It's good that in American culture, you can just forget about people like that.
>>
>>131172574
god the both are truly just breeding drones but terrifyingly good at it because unlike niggers they communistically do everything they can to keep their population bubbling afloat (except in mexico) whereas niggers are doing their damndest worldwide to try to reduce the nig population as much as possible, genocidal wars, gang wars, pushing drugs on each other, prostituting each other, selling each other into slavery raping aids/ebola into each other
it's like eugenics trying to scratch and claw its way through dysgenics, mortifying in display but fascinating to observe, so are spics though with the abominations and number thereof that their breeding strategy puts out
>>
>>131168469
>festivals
>worshipping a death God
>>
I'm Hwyte but spent a number of years in my early 20's dating Mexican/SA girls. To the dismay of my father I even got fluent in Spanish though my ancestry is Ukie/Swede.
I eventually stopped having anything to do with their culture because its extremely vapid and superficial. Every one of the women I dated told me some story of how they'd been sexually abused or raped by a male family member. Women are jealous, materialistic and thin-skinned. They LARP as modest and proper but are hyper-sexual and need to be adored.
The men are hyper-sexualized and cannot stay in a committed relationship. Their concerns revolve around machismo, respect and sexual domination.
If you're Hwyte, do not commingle your DNA with these people.
>>
>>131168823
Is there a better version of this somewhere?
This seems like a shitty transcode, it actually has to be because muh filesize.
Someone post a link to the original
>>
>>131173930
I want to agree with this gentleman. All the Mexican women on my side of the family, are hyper materalistic and completely vapid. They're basically basic bitches, who just care about adorning their houses with crap they don't need, and buying mounds of clothes to project status that they don't have. I suppose, they're like niggers, in that that they eschew personal achievement and fulfillment, in favor of fully embracing consumerism, like ((they)) want us to.

And yeah, if you're a 'Hwyte' guy, 6 ft, blue/green eyes, then they will fucking latch onto you for dear life, like a clingy dog. Why? Because of the legacy of the caste system, they have an inferority complex over their Indio genes. They want your Aryan genes to bleach their babies. And as said before, Latins like to fuck. I mean, like, every day of the week, before breakfast, before lunch, and before turning in. If you're a lustful person, then that's probably their only redeeming quality. You'll probably never have to fap again with a Latin girlfriend.
>>
File: 1466517945256.png (129KB, 427x417px) Image search: [Google]
1466517945256.png
129KB, 427x417px
>>131168583
Mejorar la raza
>>
>>131170708
>You have to pick a side of two groups hate each other
They're both shit and they smell like it too.
>>
File: 1498255488546.jpg (15KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498255488546.jpg
15KB, 480x480px
I thought my dad was blue pilled because he never talks about politics but, one day on a business trip to Jersey we had to deal with hasidic jews. They tried to, of course, jew him out of some shit for absolutely no reason and he ranted for 5 minutes in the kike's face about some "you big nosed fucks, this is why nobody likes you" etc. and refused to pay. On the drive home he ranted about "Hitler was right", "those fucks killed Jesus" and some zionist conspiracy stuff.

>tfw bonding with your dad over hating kikes
>>
>>131164512

Before you consider marrying a Mexican girl, you need to take a good hard look at her mom. Your would-be wife will start looking like her mother by the time she is 25 or has 2 kids, whichever comes first.

Pro-tip: The more indian blood they have in them, the more of a hunched squat-monster their moms will be.
>>
>>131175854
How about marry a Slav or a Midwestern Girl, Mexicans are god fucking awful. The kekistani guy with the pink ID debunked your argument entirely.
>>
>>131175854

My step brother married a cuban girl, she was pretty smoking hot but was pretty 'dark' skinned i.e. no white admixture or anything.

Second she had two babies she put on about 5 stone and aged 40 years.
>>
>>131168724
more like 1 in 8 mexicans are good people
>>
>>131171280
>fucking insufferable hipster betanumale cucks abaolutely LIVE for their fucking tacoworship

DUDE TACOS LMAO DUDE TACOS LMAO DUDE TACOS LMAO DUDE TACOS LMAO DUDE TACOS LMAO DUDE TACOS LMAO DUDE TACOS LMAO DUDE TACOS LMAO DUDE TACOS LMAO DUDE TACOS LMAO DUDE TACOS LMAO DUDE TACOS LMAO DUDE TACOS LMAO DUDE TACOS LMAO DUDE TACOS LMAO DUDE TACOS LMAO DUDE TACOS LMAO DUDE TACOS LMAO DUDE TACOS LMAO DUDE TACOS LMAO
>B-B-BBUT DUDE TACOS
i'm so fucking sick of tacos. they used to be a dollar. now they are 3 dollars. fuck jews, and fuck spics.
>>
>>131164783
>Low IQ plus macho culture doesn't help.
Not being a complete cuck makes you a terrible husband as husbands are supposed to kiss their wives asses like good cucks do.
>>
>>131167967

I had an El Salvadoran co-worker. He migrated to the US during the 1980s civil war.

He claimed that El Salvador used to be white (Mestizo.) The guy didn't go back because he claimed the country got taken over by Hondurans blacks. The guy was really into conspiracy theories.

He blamed Jimmy Carter for conspiring against the right wing juntas and turning the country over to idiots.

He claimed the oligarchs who used to rule it were running it very well and modernizing it when the war hit.

Basically blamed Jimmy Carter, Jesuits, and communists. Thought his country was turned over to niggers.
>>
>>131171303
also, killing jews.
>>
>>131165680

Southeastern Asians ARE the mestizo of Asia, only they aren't cunning enough to cheat you out of all your money and sanity. Asian women are the worst after a breakup or divorce (or just being with them after 3 years)
>>
>>131175947

I'm not disagreeing Mexicans are offer. I am just pointing out the thins manage to look decent before their expiration date passes.
>>
>>131175793
You must have a great relationship with your dad
>>
>>131164512
Make sure they are born and raised Mexican and not that Mexican-american scum contaminated with white girl culture and feminism
>>
>>131164512
>1 post by this id

all of you are fucking idiots
>>
>>131176080

Yep. Pretty common and it is fucking terrible. Almost like an old haggard witch entrancing you with a spell.

The manlet males are even worse. Never seen so many hyper-masculine babies that throw fits at any perceived notions of 'disrespect'.
>>
>>131176080
What does "5 stone" mean in British
>>
File: Milagro de Empel.jpg (87KB, 736x540px) Image search: [Google]
Milagro de Empel.jpg
87KB, 736x540px
>>131164846
And lots of them are converting to the evangelical ameriburger shit
>>
>>131164512
Cuckolics are all pagans. Also vatican is the major source of SJW.
>>
>>131168724
Can verify, mexican bitches are fucking mental.
They are also more manipulative and conniving than jews.
>>
>>131175793
that is rad bro good dad
>>
>>131172574
half Mexican here too. Wish my Italian mom had enough sense to not marry a mexican. Dad's great but his family is terrible, not saying that the Italian side is perfect either but the mexican side is truely degenerate.
>>
>>131164512
This. Have a Mexican wife and wouldn't trade for a roasty ass white bitch
>>
>>131176355
>Jimmy Carter, Jesuits, and communists. Thought his country was turned over to niggers.

there is some truth to that. it happened all over latin america over the last hundred years at this point. go read " no god next door "
>>
disgusting lack of mexican cuties itt
>>
>>131177737
leety digits. again yall:
>go read " no god next door "
>>
>>131164512
is this a Jeb! thread?
>>
>>131173930
mexicans have a lot of sex abuse in their families
>>
>>131167286
Cuckolics worship Cybele, not some "virgin".
Why else cuckolic priests are under celibate and beard shaving dogmas, that implement virtual(?) castration? They are copying cybele&attis cult shamans.

They also denounce St.Peter as sexist, in favor of Magdalena now. They also changed Bible, so that Maria would be saint since birth and be chosen for just being woman.

In Orthodoxy Maria became saint, because she did gave birth to Jesus and was good mother for him. Apparently being good mother is not required now by the "universal" church.
>>
File: 1496174266974.gif (2MB, 199x231px) Image search: [Google]
1496174266974.gif
2MB, 199x231px
>>131164512
My parents are right wing, luckily I was right wing even when I was a kid.I'm glad I never fell for the bluepill.
>>
>>131177762
Because Mestizos and Amerindians are fucking ugly.

>>131177486
Flag checks out
>>
>>131164512
Cook the bean, you'll never be seen.
>>
>>131164846
They hide voodoo and other pagan beliefs by attributing aspects and gods to saints.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1494183802145.jpg (17KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1494183802145.jpg
17KB, 480x270px
Go for hot light skinned Ladinas since they can have kids and still look good unlike the Indians ones but it has to be from guatemala because Ladinas from other places are Jewish and Guatemala has some German people living in there so get one of them from that state here is a 67 year old one with mushrooms that is Grandma
>>
>>131164846
If by most you mean the rural uneducated population then yes, they do
>>
>>131164512
if you're gonna marry outside your race, marry an asian, you dumb cuck

you don't need those mexican fat genes in your family.
>>
>>131179560
>Encouraging White Death

Off yourself please
>>
File: 4chan.png (65KB, 1592x668px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.png
65KB, 1592x668px
>>131180372
This is you nigger.
>>
>>131164512
That's a facade
>>
I'm half Mexican. My mother is Mestizo with a very pale skin tone (north Italian ancestry I believe), but she has siblings with Mediterranean skin tones but obvious Indian facial features. Her family is upper-middle class, and you'll find that most traits ascribed to Mexicans are really just low class things. My dad is northern European white. I have fully Mexican cousins who look as white as Arianna Grande, though they all have dark Indio eyes. Other than my dark eyes, I look American white, but have a large nose that may be Indio (though I think it's Mediterranean). I've been told I look Russian many times.

Am I white lads? I don't want to go back, and I hate being associated with unassimilated, low-class Latinos.
>>
>>131166714
>>131176340
Out

You ruin nations with your animal ways
>>
File: WP_20170624_12_30_04_Pro.jpg (2MB, 2675x4106px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170624_12_30_04_Pro.jpg
2MB, 2675x4106px
>>131164512
>Trump wins
>dad buys a dozen border patrol hats
>gives them out to his friends
>gives me one
Pic related

Beat that
>>
>>131164512
Mom said she didn't care who I married, just as long as it wasn't a dude, or a nigger.
>>
>>131181144
Yes. Stop worrying so much about what this board thinks. As long as know that The Jew is the enemy, support closing immigration for brown people, and conservative then it doesn't matter. Holy hell. This is board is full of autistic NEETs, most of whom LARP as Nazis when literally jack off to mlp pron. Also, marry white woman to lessen Mexican genes. Support whites.
>>
>>131181144
Nobody gives a fuck you crybaby bitch
>>
op forgot to add his mom is mexican
>>
>>131178084
Beard shaving? What?
>>
File: 768767.jpg (99KB, 800x568px) Image search: [Google]
768767.jpg
99KB, 800x568px
>>131181144

the > mmuuh white skin meme

lol
>>
File: 14643949.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
14643949.png
572KB, 600x580px
>>131179077
>>
>>131181144
post your hands fgt
>>
>>131164783
>Low IQ plus macho culture doesn't help.

poor little white kid
>>
>>131165569
thats only the 100% Mexicans from the slums
>>
>>131168724
can confirm out of all of the family that lives in USA none of them went to college have numerous kids and are wic and other welfare. now take a look at the ones that stayed most of us are in college but plan on migrating and leaving this hellhole, most of us hate our relatives in USA since they think they are hot shit and act all mighty when they visit us.
>>
>>131164512
>mongrelizing
That's bluepilled as fuck. Typical of (((Christianity))).
>Who cares about your race goy as long as they follow our book- er I mean the word of Jesus
>>
>>131164512
Sometimes I think whites should hedge out bets in America and go for Castizo futurism.... it could be worse
>>
>>131164512
Mexicans make the best husbands. Your mum loves you.
>>
File: 1526365144.png (973KB, 720x965px) Image search: [Google]
1526365144.png
973KB, 720x965px
>>131177762
*teleports in front of you*
>>
File: Lore.jpg (578KB, 1536x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Lore.jpg
578KB, 1536x2560px
>>131188548
Was she in a nursing school or she was a Kindergarden teacher, does anyone knows?
>>
>>131190319
I think she did some brief modeling for some obscure brand. I believe she has a family or something now.
>>
>>131188548
>>131190319
she is just a high school student.
>>
>>131191415
These photos are like 3-4 years old I believe.
>>
File: eye.jpg (43KB, 478x471px) Image search: [Google]
eye.jpg
43KB, 478x471px
>tfw half mexican/half white
>latina girls like me for the light caramel skin
>white girls are aight with me
>black girls hate me
kek it's a win-win I guess,
>he doesn't have light brown eyes
pathetic
>>
>>131191521
well, maybe she is mother now.
>>
>>131167967
Fuck off el salvador
>>
>>131164846
Most Mexicans are Catholic you fucking shitlip
>>
Mexican girls become mustachioed Mexican women before you know it
>>
>>131164512
Yeah, I'm married to a Mexican. Bitches are bitches, no matter what color race or other BS you can think of. You are better off single.
>>
>>131165286
This. Them catholic girls are tight
>>
>>131164512
My mom and I live in seattle and we hate everyone here
>>
>>131181144
>worried about the opinions of others this much
Kys nigger faggot. It won't matter if you're white if you're this much of a pussy
>>
>>131174101
http://www.bestgore . Com /beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
>>
>>131164512
redpilled enough to know that Mexicans do not belong in this country.
>>
>>131164512
who is this taco demon?
>>
File: 1462325053342.png (63KB, 223x235px) Image search: [Google]
1462325053342.png
63KB, 223x235px
>>131164512

>How redpilled are your parents?

My parents get their news fed to them every day by Chris Matthews, Rachel Maddow, Stephen Colbert, Samantha Bee, Trevor Noah, and John Oliver. When they read the newspaper it's either the New York Times or our local, even more blatantly liberal-leaning one.

I have ceased any attempts to discuss literally anything even tangentially related to politics around them, and immediately shut down any attempts on their part to do the same with me, because it always leads to them getting hysterical and nobody convincing anyone of anything.
>>
File: mexicanfeels.jpg (188KB, 646x774px) Image search: [Google]
mexicanfeels.jpg
188KB, 646x774px
>>131193822
Ben Shapiro
Rand Paul
Chris Tucker
only logical choices
>>
File: 1496453030889.jpg (19KB, 491x488px) Image search: [Google]
1496453030889.jpg
19KB, 491x488px
>>131164512
We were doing Roman salutes at a family party about a month back, my family is pretty good.
>>
>>131166690

They do get fat but just keep them in line
>>
>>131193457
Thanks m8
>>
>>131176355
There's some truth to it, El Salvador was always a majority Mestizo and Castizo who constantly punked on the injuns because why not? Salvadoran culture and national identity died after the civil war, replaced with the MS and thug life culture imported from the US. El Salvador elected a commie war criminal to be their president, the only way to fix a country this fucked up is through nuclear carpet bombing. But hey, at least they tried to fix their commie problem in the 80s.

You'd be doing the world a favor to be honest, even the Pre-Civil War Diaspora think that.
>>
File: disappointed.jpg (13KB, 383x262px) Image search: [Google]
disappointed.jpg
13KB, 383x262px
My mom is pretty typical for women of her generation. They bought into the second wave feminist bullshit until they were 30 or so, then realized that life wasn't that interesting without a husband and children, and then decided they could have both family and career. The problem is that it's almost impossible to have both. The result is that mom didn't handle family or career very well. She's very very average in both roles.
>>
>>131171530
>implying there is any real genetic differences with Mexico and the Diarrhea Trail

If you annexed all of Central America literally nothing would change
>>
>>131186289
This is r/K plain as day right here.

r are shitty people. They flee. K are upstanding people. They stay.

Hope things go well for you and your family Mexanon.
>>
>>131166288
Because that number is bullshit, last time I checked it wasn't even 1 million out of a region with over 400 million people
>>
File: 1498331292365.jpg (249KB, 800x1073px) Image search: [Google]
1498331292365.jpg
249KB, 800x1073px
>>131164512
Worshiping a Jew on a stick is the opposite of red pilled.
>>
File: lat5.jpg (91KB, 750x897px) Image search: [Google]
lat5.jpg
91KB, 750x897px
>>131164512
Latinas are usually decent if they aren't niggerized or Americanized, but by crime statistic or anything else actually Mexicans are the niggers of Latin America. What your mom said is boomer meme advise, but it's better than marrying a gook or negro because at least the kids will be mostly white.
>>
your moms right.
>>
Tell your mother she's a disgrace to the white race to offer up her white youth to the mud horde
>>
>>131197756
It depends hugely on the Mexican. I have female friends and acquaintances from Mexico (who still live there) that are insanely pious compared to the average American female. They are serious about not sleeping around and dressing like whores. They will find/have found a good, upstanding, husband there. They happen to be from small areas but not super poor, kind of emerging middle class. I would be skeptical of one who leaves that area and wants to marry whitey. Maybe if they've been born here you can consider them, but you should assume they have similar values as the average American female unless they are VERY obviously different.
>>
>>131164783
t.cuck
>>
>>131172574

>Mexicans are very passionate lovers, that's why you're expected to constantly be putting babies in her womb.

as a fucking white male that lived in LA for 3 years, I can confirm. I was plowing latina pussy all the time and they could never get enough. It gets old.
>>
>>131166402
Cheaper than dating a white girl desu
>>
As a Mexican I can say Latinas in the south are quite conservative (Kentucky,Tennessee, etc)

Some are lit but other than that latinas are trash my guy, this why I married myself a Based English girl
>>
>>131165680
>You have nigresses on the low end
>Asians on the high end
>Mexicans are ALL OVER THE PLACE.
Lol, spics are slightly above negros hierarchical scale. This is literally undebatable.
>>
File: mary.jpg (78KB, 477x600px) Image search: [Google]
mary.jpg
78KB, 477x600px
>>131172574
>In Mexican culture? Family, even extended family, is all that matters. You WILL be marrying her family alongside your bride. And her family will have input and effects on your life, whether you want them to or not. You can't simply tell a Mexican bride, to forget about her family and erase their numbers from your phone book -- it just doesn't work like that.

>Mexicans are very passionate lovers, that's why you're expected to constantly be putting babies in her womb. Missionary sex, once or twice a month like Americans do it, will not cut with a Mexican bride. And if she is Catholic, then she will get knocked up, because contraception is optional, and abortion will never be an option. They will want 2-3 kids minimum too.

Those are positive traditions that Europeans also followed until very recently. If you marry a girl but won't fuck her, don't want kids, and ignore her family than chances are you're a closeted homo.
>>
>>131200541
>that communist reading comprehension
lad status: wew
>>
>>131175793

my dad and i do this too, its great
>>
>>131176887
Our evangelical movement is comparable to your pseudo christian death worshipers. They're a bunch of cultist weirdos who love Israel and do crazy rituals in church.
>>
File: lat7.jpg (863KB, 1090x1528px) Image search: [Google]
lat7.jpg
863KB, 1090x1528px
>>131177762
>>
>>131164783
t. Roastie
>>
im a mestizo but have pink nipples what the fuck is this

im not turd brown but not a white mexican either
>>
>>131167970
> She said that she doesn't care if Trump deports other Mexicans as long as her family can stay. KEK.

Oh yeah that's an admirable quality faggot.

"The white politicians say they don't care if Jews commit genocide against their race as long as they can live"
>>
I'm Chinese/Vietnamese. (Dad's grandma had abit of Chinese blood in here, mom is Southern Vietnamese).

My dad is liberal (he fell for the "muh Russian hax" narrative of all things) and my mom is most likely conservative based on my observations.

At least they distrust mudslimes and niggers. I've picked it up too TBF.
>>
>>131164512
>grow up in l.a.
>spicville, u.s.a.
>realize qt asian waifus are the only way to preserve western culture

you're mom ,unfortunately, is not redpilled. she's still goypilled.
>>
>>131200892
I'd be more inclined to tolerate her family for her if they were fucking european and not degenerate mexican headchopping subhumans you faggot fuck.
>>
>>131164512
I agree with your mom. so many white girls are degenerates.
>>
>>131202627
Breeding with an Asian is still race mixing you fucking degenerate.

Westernized asians are the worst. And the traditional Asians are gold diggers.
>>
>>131202240
Sending someone back to their homeland = genocide?
>>
>>131165680
i dunno, maing. mestizo reporting in.
you could do better on the qt314 scale.
>>
>>131164618
Average Christian desu
>>
File: delusion.jpg (163KB, 721x960px) Image search: [Google]
delusion.jpg
163KB, 721x960px
>>131164512
>marry a mexican
>redpilled
>>
>>131164512
>she wanted me to marry a Mexican because they're Christian and treat their husbands better
thank God that she is your mom anon - she wants to save you from getting cucked
>>
You faggots can't claim to be opposed to race mixing but then comment "haha tfw no qt mexican waifu". Leave the latino women for me and ill leave your degenerate white womyn for you. I've been refraining from fucking a white woman since they're so degenerate (although they love Mediterranean looking caramel skinned guys) but if you'd like leave me your sister's kik or number so I I can come through.
>>
>>131204585
you're confused, friend.
are you african?
>>
>>131164512
well you're a Mexican so she's right, marry a Mexican
>>
First of all, go with the one that really does it for you. In my 20's I loved Spanish women. At some point, I started loving asian women. Now I have a Filipina 12 years younger than me and the relationship is great!
>>
>>131165680
man mexis are so ugly on average
>>
>>131204908
>Filipina
Enjoy your manlet son race-mixer, hope denying white children life was worth it.

Anybody who mixes are nothing more then fetishists. Mexishits are the worse thing that has ever happened to America.
>>
>>131204506
>>131202841
>>131197971

t.pablo
>>
>>131204702
I just think its bullshit that as a black man I can't have latino or white women only black. Latino and white race mixing should also be frowned upon.
>>
>>131196601
t. death cultist
>>
>>131205243
>t.pablo
would you prefer bringing up your wifes son fathered by some nigger?
>>
>>131165680
Gross ass goblin looking spic
>>
>>131205342
>Latino and white race mixing should also be frowned upon.
It is, much much moreso than nigger and spic mixing. I see jewy spictinas with niggers here all the time lmao.
>>
>>131205876
if white/latino racemixing was bad then why is there a thread in the middle of one of the most right wing boards currently promoting finding a latina gf with mostly positive comments and 200 replies? is it only latino man/white female that is frowned upon? Look at Jeb. He has a mexican wife and nobody cares but when tyrone or pablito get with hannah, oh how degenerate!
>>
File: Part.jpg (120KB, 919x795px) Image search: [Google]
Part.jpg
120KB, 919x795px
>>131205370
>t death moon cultist.
>>
>>131167403
Those dudes are from El Salvador. Most gangs are from there. The largest gang in the world,ms13, is from El Salvador. I use to think it was Mexicans too.
>>
She's not wrong. Just don't do it the other way. White girl Spanish guy is a bad combo.
>>
File: 1481811319196.jpg (18KB, 287x290px) Image search: [Google]
1481811319196.jpg
18KB, 287x290px
>>131167967
>tfw girl im dating is salvadorian
>Traditional as fuck, her hobbies are cooking, baking, sewing, reading
>very kind, genuinely sweet, speaks with a soft voice all the time
>she qt as fuck
>Asked her what she wanted to do with her life and she said "Be a housewife"

Im so lucky lads, she's white in my eyes, her skin is very pale and she has big tiddies
>>
>>131164512
My parents are strictly against me marrying a black guy, for obvious reasons. My mother went all the way to list them even, she didn't have to warn me though.. Didn't even once think of marrying a person who's dark-skinned.
Obviously, Jews aren't an option either :))
>>
>>131209427
what about me, a qt hispanic boy from the suburbs of michigan?
>>
>>131209583
Depends where u were born, and what generation you are I guess
>>
>>131208991
>There's nothing wrong with making more Nonwhites

Reddit is sticking its ugly head out
>>
>>131206431
>is it only latino man/white female that is frowned upon
Yes, white female/anything other than white is frowned upon.
>>
>>131165331
>previously on things that totally happened
>>
>>131165331
That was astonishing to read, but then i saw the flag and it all made sense.
>>
>>131164512
>Mexican
>Christian

Burger, we're catholics
>>
>>131209583
Ahh, I see..
well, no harm done I suppose, I'm Lebanese of Spanish descent so... not race cucking, am uh right?
>>
>>131209293
>>131167967
Salvadoran women are god's gift lads, DELET THIS
>>
>>131210023
Funny I live in the south and for some reason redneck blondes always stare at me (in a good way) I even had one that asked me out in high school. They're very pretty southern belles and conservative but I hate that they're kinda trashy. Like they'll go mudding, hunting etc.. I don't have a problem with that but I want something more sophisticated you know?
>>
>>131175355
I went to the barber shop literally YESTERDAY just to get a quick fix on a cut I had done last week. So I went to a cheap one near the ghetto, nothing but hispanic ladies, they thought I was an actor or something anyways. They were telling me to marry a latina QT, but then the one doing my hair scoffed and said NO WAY a QT blonde one with blue eyes would suffice (I am spic BTW) and then she said those words..... MEJORAR LA RAZA

I am seeing this shit everywhere now, even on /pol/, what the hell
>>
"Mejorar la raza" is myth, niggers. Mexicans don't believe this.
>>
>>131176848

It means Google dot com
>>
>>131211104
Stop being a cuck, get a conservative latina waifu and nothing less. You'll be a neutered cucked nu male by the time the blonde get through with you. They're degenerate.
>>
>>131164512
>>131165286
If they don't practice they're Catholics from name only
>>
>>131210505
post grill confirmation because I think you're larping. you're not allowed to drive much less allowed to be on the magical net
>>
>>131164512
Btw OP, if you're white, stick with your own kind. You're gambling with your kids future among other things.
>>
>>131211371
It's not a myth. Refer to my story above yours. Mexicans believe this shit, I think because they have a low-key caste system based on skin color in their country. All the rich powerful people, tv personalities, are white (europeans) or at minimum castizos, brown people are the plebs in that society.
>>
>>131164783
This. 2 of my cousins married spics and they left a year later
>>
File: angry-black-woman.jpg (16KB, 315x320px) Image search: [Google]
angry-black-woman.jpg
16KB, 315x320px
>>131165048
Stay away from Black women...high testostrone yapping...marry a southern white conservative christian girl or mexican..maybe asian.
>>
>>131211656
You obviously haven't done your homework, burger.
I'm allowed to both drive and LARP on the internet here, this ain't KSA dude
>>
>>131206431
No one cares about Hispanic/White mixing because the kids come out 75% White or more, whereas your disgusting nigger genes destroy gene pools.

Kill yourself, ugly nigger. No one wants your kind around.
>>
>>131164783
When will you realize Machismo AKA Patriarchy is the red pill, and shaming it is beta?
>>
>>131210850
Latinos are probably the most appealing nonwhite group to white women. Just don't have kids with them
>>
>>131164512
My mom told me that too and even sent me to spain for that purpose
>>
>>131164512
Who is this AIDSbucket?
>>
>>131211734
She's cute but I need a big ass to smack and titties I can actually squeeze when I suck on them
>>
>>131201459
I'd wipe that ass.
>>
>>131164512
my mom told me she hates human rights and she said pinochet was a national hero
and my dad says communism is impossible to create and that its only an idea that a 5th grader would like
>tfw good parents
>tfw divorced tho :(
>>
>>131206431
Just speaking from what I have seen. For the most part the white women who would sleep with black men are troubled people. I knew some white girls, seemed pretty normal, then they started sleeping black guys and pretty soon they can't even speak English. Really? They forgot how the speak English. When we send are our white whores over, we're not sending our best, we're sending our retarded, and our emotionally unstable.
>>
>>131164618
Mexibro here, that's about 80% of the Mexican Christian/Catholic population, you want a good Christian mexican go for the ultra conservative "white" rich mexicans
>>
>>131164512
my dad spends half his day rambling about arabs and mudslimes, and my mother lived in Angola as a child until they got independence and killed my uncle, so naturally she really hates niggers and also thinks Islam is the religion of piss and needs to be annihilated.
Funnily enough my father is a full blown commie but both he and my mother support Salazar.
>>
>>131213056
Used to work by the border, the rich mexicans would come over and spend a ton of money. They had red hair and freckles.
>>
>>131212321
>Spain
>Mexico

wew
>>
File: lat.jpg (58KB, 501x610px) Image search: [Google]
lat.jpg
58KB, 501x610px
>>131211734
No
>>
>>131164512
My mom wants me to marry a virgin Christian that will make a good mother. She always comments that I would make cute kids with pale Asians or Celtic looking women, but otherwise she doesn't care much about race. So somewhere in between red and blue, leaning towards blue.

My dad somehow lives a fairly redpilled life without actually being redpilled. Our personalities are very different so we don't really relate very well at all.

Step parents don't give a shit outside of not being gay.
>>
Papist detected.
>>
>>131164512
My dad makes comments about terrorists/refugees/Muslims occasionally that while not really racist... makes me think he's holding back on being very racist.
I find it pretty funny because I can kinda be slightly honest too without revealing my true power level.
>>
>>131201459
>>131211734
>>131214068
/pol/ has the shittiest taste in women I have ever seen.
>>
File: 5.jpg (56KB, 801x563px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
56KB, 801x563px
Papist detected
>>
File: 143252197338.jpg (171KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
143252197338.jpg
171KB, 720x960px
>>131215458
no u
>>
>>131214068
>Southern flag

Stick with your own kind you race traitor albino cuckold
>>
>>131164512
To conserve means to not conserve.
>delusional Christshits

My momma told me to water the plants, so i conserved the rain forest with 10 nukes, i am a real conservative, there wasn't a single church in rain forest, so i am conserving muh Judaism.
>>
>>131215994
This one gets it.
>>
>>131164512
>because they're Christian and treat their husbands better
t. homo spic
>>
>>131165680
Asians are actually very low end, you just never notice them.
>>
>>131216060
There was this rabbi, he told me if i want to become a conservative, i said yes, so i cut my penis. The rabbi said you still got balls, so you conserved something, you got twice as many balls as Hitler rabbi said and smiled.
>>
>>131164512
mexicans arent white
>>
>>131194025
Ben would only debate for shekles
>>
Moms a white cuban her parents owned slaves
voted trump realizes blacks probably have inferior iqs
I joke with her about jews but she still believes the hitler lie

father is a southie irishman hates blacks and spics votes democrat because he was in a union
lol like they are comming back

both catholic
>>
>>131218447
My mothers side of the family all are doctors and buisness owners and they vote republican
>>
>>131164512
Do it, but a "white" conservative middle class christian, never a catholic and NEVER someone who's family comes from a village.
Christian white american girls are superior though.
t. married to one
>>
>>131164846
Do let me introduce you to my favorite native Saint: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maximón
>>
>>131218895
oh god, this sucks at explaining how amazing San Simon is--get this story:
>run in to town shouting about bad guys coming
>all the men leave town to meet the bad guys
>Maximon fucks all the women, drinks all the booze, smokes all the weed, eats all the food
>men come back, mad af
>declares "worth it" as they tear his limbs off
>>
>>131217597
Haha, thanks for sharing that.
>>
>>131215794
Didn't this girl get gang raped and murdered by the Cartels?
>>
>>131165229
>being afraid of a women
>bu but but but muh degeneracy n sheeeit said the white men
jesus christ, not surprised you're cucked as fuck and your women are becoming crazy feminists, get them under control
>>
>>131202870
>not racemixing with east asians

its like you WANT your daughter to get NIGGERD.com'ed
>>
>>131211734
She maybe 12 or 13 fucking degenerate
>>
>>131168986
DAS RITE
seriously though, WEW, lads in the north are going full aztlan n SHEEEEIT
>>
>>131209427
You're parents are based. Just don't be a whore, and your already wife material.
>>
>>131172574
>American culture and post-modernism have corrupted Mexican women
this so so much
>>
>>131164512
My mom wouldn't even consider to fuck somebody outside of the germanic races. My grandma nearly disowned my mother when she told her that my dad is from Italy, but she found out that he was just an Southtyrolian larping is an italian.
>>
>>131164512
MESSAGE TO ALL BETA FUCKS HERE A GIRL OR WIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT NO MATTER WHAT. ITS ALL UP TO YOU. BE ALPHA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpHCsNEyWm4
>>
>>131172574
>Missionary sex, once or twice a month like Americans do it
This is what mexicans actually believe. If you can't pleasure any woman regularly they will look elsewhere no exceptions.
>>
>>131172574
literally this
Thread posts: 263
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.