[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we solve the problem of declining population? Our birth

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 10

File: lxdx48a60e5z[1].png (1MB, 4592x3196px) Image search: [Google]
lxdx48a60e5z[1].png
1MB, 4592x3196px
How do we solve the problem of declining population? Our birth rates are pretty normals, it's the number of people who leave the country is too high. How to make wages higher in the Eastern Europe?
>>
*ahem*
>>
Start cloning people or enhance the AI.
>>
>>131164295
>How to make wages higher in the Eastern Europe
simple,we solve corruption
>how do we get rid of corruption
that is something i wish i knew as well
>>
>>131164295
Robots and stuff like that, just like Japan
>>
You could quit shitposting on /pol/ and get a job for starters
>>
>>131164295
Make Christianity mandatory, arrest Muslims and deport them or execute them by firing squad, send atheists to the insane asylum.
Punish people for committing bestiality, the bible says the nigger is a beast of the field so anyone who's laying with a nigger needs to be killed according to the bible and the nigger too
>>
>>131164295
Wait like maybe 5 years you will get flooded by white Europeans trying to flee their local caliphates
>>
>>131164295
Oh I only read he first part, you don't need higher wages you need lower taxes, abolish the sales tax, abolish any business or corporate taxes, reduce income taxes to a flat 10% rate, remove any environmental regulations and become industrial nations creating again, place tariffs on foreign made products and become exporting nations.
>>
>>131164359
LEBENSBORN 2.0

GLOBAL REICH EDITION

YESSSSSSS
>>
>>131164295
Ireland strong!
>>
>>131164865
Atheists and agnostics outnumber Christians considerably in Europe.
>>
>>131164865
i've espoused this idea before but I don't support it anymore.

i don't think it's clear from the bible that niggers are beasts of the field in god's eyes, because the bible talks about people marrying ethiopians and so on as well.

the bible also talks about how we are all from "one blood". But what's important is that Globalism is against god's will and is against god's commandment that we all be divided up into individual nations with our own languages. The bible explains that in the end times, we will all be living under a one-world globalist government controlling everyone.

the bible commands that we all live in our own nations, but it doesn't explicitly condemn or condone race mixing.
>>
>>131164295
We have enough portuguese in other countries (about a cool million in France alone) to keep the lineage alive and we don't fall for the "need outsiders to replace" meme.
>>
>>131165539
Jews were just mad they got conquered by Romans.
>>
>>131165524
So they can pretend and the state will give them a proper biblical education, secularism is a phase that will die out.
>>131165539
Yeah we are all from one blood, it means we all have the same ancestor we can trace back to even animals, that ancestor is God. We share DNA even with beasts because we all came from the same creator
It doesn't mention race but the Ethiopian is different from the nigger, he's got a different skull shape compare a nigger from The Congo to an Ethiopian. I know many Ethiopians and they look more Arabic I never would have guessed that they're from Africa,
>>
>>131165750
That's happening here too, your average doctor makes half of what they do in America. Even in Windsor nurses will drive to Detroit to work there because a nurse also makes more money.
>>
>>131164865
But what about us agnostic?

Atheists are retards, I'll agree there.
>>
>>131165929
Agnostic is the same side of the atheist coin, acceptance of God is just common sense if you can accept gravity why can't you accept God?
>>
>>131165814
Why don't Christians and Muslims just join together? It's practically the same religion.

Just imagine how powerful it would be. The retarded genuine belief of the Muslim combined with the scheming evil and money of the Catholic Church.
>>
>>131166055
No it's not Islam was started by Satan, God never spoke to the false prophet Muhammed, the Koran says it was Gabriel the angel of light, 500 years before Islam in the bible it warned that Satan can disguise himself as an angel of light.
This scripture is from 300 years before Islam
Galatians 1:8
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

We were warned about Islam and we were warned about walking contrary to God and now Europe is being struck down by its enemies

Leviticus 26:15
And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant:

Leviticus 26:17
And I will set my face against you, and ye shall be slain before your enemies: they that hate you shall reign over you; and ye shall flee when none pursueth you.

Leviticus 26:21
And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins.

Leviticus 26:22
I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate.

Leviticus 26:25
And I will bring a sword upon you, that shall avenge the quarrel of my covenant: and when ye are gathered together within your cities, I will send the pestilence among you; and ye shall be delivered into the hand of the enemy.

Leviticus 26:38
And ye shall perish among the heathen, and the land of your enemies shall eat you up
>>
>>131166272
>leaf flag
>Insane religious views.

Is there ANY reason I should take this thread seriously?
>>
>>131164295
>problem
What the fuck are more people good for?
>>
>>131166469
This will all be changed when robot cars hit the streets.
>>
>>131166420
It's not insane it's a fact
>>
>>131166055
Christianity and Islam are not even remotely the same.

The central tenet of Christianity is that the LORD JESUS CHRIST died for our sins on the cross, and that our way to salvation is to believe in Jesus Christ.

Muslims don't believe in original sin, they don't believe Jesus is the Son of God, they don't believe he died for our sins.

Mohammed is LITERALLY, L-I-T-E-R-A-L-L-Y, a pedophile. HE MARRIED AND FUCKED A 9 YEAR OLD. I DON'T CARE WHAT UNIVERSE YOU LIVE IN, THAT'S AN ABOMINATION, THAT'S A SIN.

The Bible says the devil will reveal himself while shining brightly. The """""""angel""""""" that Mohammed met in the cave was probably Satan himself. Or he just made up the entire story. Isn't it convenient how only a handful of angels are named in the Bible, and Mohammed "randomly" happens to meet the angel Gabriel?

Mohammed met Satan, who grabbed him by the throat and screamed to him "LISTEN TO ME, BELIEVE ME!!!!!". It's a sick religion.
>>
File: Joseph Goebbels 7 Aryan Children.jpg (181KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Joseph Goebbels 7 Aryan Children.jpg
181KB, 1400x1050px
>>131164295
By doing this.
>>
>>131164295
>1.37

fucking ar*bs and k*rds breeding like rabbits. we need a civil war so all these inferior trash and traitors leave to gayrope
>>
>>131166799
The bible says you can't marry a woman until she had her menstruation, the Koran has guides on how to divorce a woman who HASNT had her menstruation!
The Koran says God gave the Torah and Gospel, Muhammed should have known these laws, Islam is a lie it's a cult
>>
File: Antonio_Salazar-1.jpg (374KB, 1195x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Antonio_Salazar-1.jpg
374KB, 1195x1600px
>>131165627
Its more like the outsiders don't fall for the "stay here and replace us" meme. The government would celebrate any opportunity for virtue signaling if they could, and so would the increasing amount of the leftists.

Dont expect those portuguese to come back, they usually dont. There is little reason for them to do that.
>>
>>131166799
How can you trigger my fedora when I'm convinced that you are all larping NEETS competing to see who can sound like the biggest lunatic?

Could you tone it down a little?
>>
File: images (31).jpg (18KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images (31).jpg
18KB, 443x332px
>>131166799
(((bible))) was written by kikes in rome you stupid swedeshit. it's all lies and satanic. go read up some gnostic material you fucking slave
>>
>>131167057
No it's not a LARP it's just a fact of life, atheists deny common sense you're a sheep walking into the slaughter, the media is telling you this is the right path and you blindly accept this without question.
>>
>>131166938
Would you have wanted EU membership? How do you feel about the coup attempt making Europe think your country is unstable?
>>
>>131167086
No it was written by Jews and Greeks, kikes are the modern day Talmudists who reject God and murdered his only begotten son
>>
>>131167155
News media is the more modern replacement for region. Religion and media are the same thing.
>>
Stop being racist and embrace globalism. Your economy will improve.

Or you know hurr kikes and you can stay poor forever with pooland and hungry. really your choice
>>
>>131167302
No it's not the media will lead you to a path towards Hell, religion will lead you to eternity in Heaven
>>
>>131167183
>Would you have wanted EU membership?

no

coup was evil vs evil so I don't give a shit about it or what (((europe))) thinks. all I'm interested is the complete extermination of the semite race
>>
>>131167057
Sorry, won't tone down the word of God, and won't let you spread false teachings that Islam and Christianity is the same.

>>131167086
Jesus Christ nullified the old gnostic laws in the New Testament when he died on the cross.
>>
>>131167393
Iv thought about this a lot. Religion and news media are exactly the same thing. News media just used modern means of spreading ideas.
>>
>>131167442
No he didn't, the law will never be abolished until heaven and earth have passed, if you preach and follow the law you'll be called great in heaven, if you preach against it you'll be called least into heaven.
>>
>>131167477
No that's completely false
>>
>>131167412
I have no roaming charges. I am in Germany using the Internet on my phone at no cost. It's pretty sweet. I'm also banging a German girl. Access to the EU market brought a lot of business to Ireland. We have good jobs here.

Thank you EU.
>>
>>131167302
Are you 100% certain you will go to heaven when you die? Wanna know how you can be 100% certain?

1) Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ
2) Believe that he died for our sins and is our only path to salvation
3) Believe that only BELIEF, not works, can save you

That's it. Once you've been saved, you're always saved. Once you've believed on the Lord Jesus Christ with all your heart, you can never lose your salvation.

Thank me later.
>>
>>131167610
It's my opinion. Religion and news media are both constructed by the rulers to spread ideas on what is and isn't the correct way for their subjects to live.

When the only way to spread information was to gather people in a building and have someone read to them from a book, religion was highly valued by the state.

Now that we have television and Internet and radio the state has no need for region anymore so it's being allowed to fade away.
>>
>>131167825
No religion was started by God when he created everyone and everything and gave us his commandments
>>
>>131167581
Yes he did, Jesus Christ abolished the old testament laws when he died on the cross, and the only laws that need to be followed by Christians today are the laws that are RE-ITERATED in the New Testament. That's why we don't circumcise or follow weird Jewish eating habits and so on.

But yes, we should use the old testament to get a basic understanding of moralitty and spirituality.
>>
File: 1483954290359.png (99KB, 600x694px) Image search: [Google]
1483954290359.png
99KB, 600x694px
Latvia gonna be absorbed by Russia by 2050

all the Latvians are leaving, only leaving russians in the country, when the vote to join Russia comes, it'll be at a 90% YES
>>
>>131167995
No you're 100% false you believe heaven doesn't exist anymore? This is blasphemy the laws cannot be abolished Gods words are eternal they're not "weird Jewish laws" they're the commandments of God! Jews didn't make these rules God did, are you going to tell God "I don't care about you I won't listen to you"?
>>
>>131164295
it's not a problem. less people less gibs
>>
Declining population isn't a problem. The only people who consider it a "problem" are jews that need wageslaves..
>>
>>131167861
Well I still think it's quite bad that media is being used as a replacement for religion. We can agree on that.
>>
>>131166055
I fucking hate you Dubliner faggots. You're utterly suicidal and would gladly kill off your entire nation if only to get back at mammy for making you go to Church.
>>
>>131164295
by appeasing the jew you silly goyim
>>
>>131168340
I'm ethno nationalist but literally no one in Ireland gives a fuck. I given up on it. Religion was invented by the Jews to rule your mind.

If you can't beat them, jew them. I'll be in a position to charge the foreigners high rents.
>>
>>131167645
oh I didn't get that you were asking from a selfish and hedonistic perspective. I could just migrate to europe and live an easy life there but what about my country? what about my responsibility to my ancestors and to the unborn? think about it irishman. this world and it's pleasures are just illusory and meaningless in the end

>>131167218
>>131167442
(((new testament))) was written by kikes who worshipped a dark imposter god. actual teachings of jesus were destroyed and his disciples were hunted down for 300 years. jesus said the way is through him, meaning the state of consciousness he represents. not some fucking church or book. your body is your temple and when you close your eyes you see the light

abandon your ways or you won't like where you end up when you leave this plane
>>
>>131165929
Agnostics are atheists. Unless they are theist.
>>
>>131164555
>that is something i wish i knew as well
Here's the answer: there's no answer.
Some level of corruption is always part of the state, you can't get rid of it.
>>
>>131168120
Do you not understand supersession? When something is "fulfilled" it is finished.
>>
>>131168478
>I'm ethno nationalist
No you are not. You're literally talking down to Padraig Pearse right now. You're a fucking traitor to your core, as all Dubliners are.
>>
>>131168520
No it's not
>>
>>131168621
How the fuck do you not know what "fulfill" means?
>>
>>131168497
your wrong
>>
File: 1497479559875.png (203KB, 1232x2974px) Image search: [Google]
1497479559875.png
203KB, 1232x2974px
>>131164295
Destroy the country that has been using us as a giant vaccum cleaner, sucking away every single young educated person and then flooding our markets with their shitty nazi products.
>>
>>131168694
Matthew 5:18
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Explain this, until all be fulfilled. Did Jesus make heaven and earth pass? No! So all hasn't been fulfilled
>>
>>131168039
Haha millions of people starved and life was shit. That picture is bullshit
>>
>>131164295

Yep. We are pretty much fucking dead.
>>
>>131168846
>He literally does not know what "fulfill" means
I am so thoroughly embarrassed for you. I thought it was the yanks that had the shite education system. Apparently they're not the only ones.
>>
>>131164865
Tbh Islam should be mandatory, but not under Arab rule. Europeans should rule Europeans.
>>
>>131168711
Not at all.
>>
>>131168120
Heaven isn't a law, heaven is a biblical fact. As I said, many Old Testament laws are reiterated in the New Testament, but Jesus is very clear in the BIBLE (ever read that book?) that the old laws are fulfilled in Christ, which is why his disciples did not follow OT law and did not circumcise, etc. The Bible also states that we are all sinners and come short of the glory of God, but Jesus died for our sins and only through our belief in him are we saved. I suggest you actually read your Bible instead of listening to what your church says.
>>
>>131168934
NOT ALL HAS BEEN FULFILLED CAN YOU READ?
DOES EARTH EXIST? YES!
DOES HEAVEN EXIST? YES!

ALL HAS NOT BEEN FULFILLED!
>>
>>131169036
You literally do not understand the Bible. I am embarrassed for you.
>>
>>131169007
Garmati ej vergo tu gans
>>
>>131168847
>millions of people starved
>in Lativa

That's why american education is an international joke
>>
>>131169011
I'm quoting Jesus right now who said the law won't be abolished until heaven and earth pass
What do they teach in Europe? Are you blind? Do you not see the part where it says until heaven and earth pass? Do you just ignore that, oh yeah Jesus fulfilled it so we don't follow it. What did Jesus destroy heaven and earth? You guys are blasphemer
>>
>>131169090
What don't I understand? Can you show the scripture that says "heaven and earth have passed, the law has been abolished"
>>
>>131169147
Shall I directly quote Jesus when he states that no food can defile a man, directly contradicting the "no pork" bollocks?
>>
>>131169121
Labs arguments, tizleni

Bet man ir absolūta taisnība šajā jautājumā. Ateists ir jebkas kas nav teists (vai deists).
>>
>>131169218
>What don't I understand?
>Proceeds to display exactly what he doesn't understand
It's like you're trying to be wrong or something.
>>
>>131169261
The bible never says it defiles you, it's not a sin to eat pork it's just unclean that's it
It's unclean to ejaculate too.
God was giving these laws as a dietician telling us how to eat healthy, if your dietician said hey cut down on the chips, would you say oh it's a sin to eat chips? No of course not
>>
>>131165627

Its not the lineage that its at stake. Its the identity and the national community. Which is indeed long gone. And with good reason since everyone around these parts is a first class scumbag that could care less for their fellow countrymen.
>>
>>131169334
Tell me what I don't understand why is this so hard? You just keep saying oh Jesus fulfilled it, no he never blew up heaven heaven still exists earth still exists, according to scripture all has not been fulfilled
>>
>>131169264
es savu pakalju ar tawu absoluto taisniibu slauku

atejisms ir dievu pastaveshanas noliegshana
agnostikis ira boss (es) jo vnk pohuj par visu
>>
>>131169472
Fuck me, you cannot go one single post without reiterating the shit you don't understand. All while asking what it is that you don't understand. Take the hint, dumbass.
>>
>>131168846
Have you ever read the entire context? He is speaking to his disciples, lists a number of facts, then says:

>Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Meaning Jesus wants us to follow God's commandments but we shall not be required, we will still go to heaven ("be call least in the kingdom of heaven") if we don't follow them, but called great if we follow others and teach others to follow them, because THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, FULFILLED THE OLD LAWS BY LIVING A PERFECT SINLESS LIFE.
>>
The only way to smash corruption is to rule out in sense of tribalism but then you get invaded by 3rd worlders that have a lifestyle based on tribalism so yeah, we're pretty much fucked but Japan is an exception to the rule though, I wonder if they are highly tribalistic because if they aren't how come would they not want to get enriched by diversity as we did in the west ?
>>
>>131169583
Tell me what I'm not understand. It's as simple as that, just explain it instead of repeating yourself, you just keep saying oh You don't understand, well tell me what I dont understand.
>>
>>131166799
>THAT'S A SIN
[citation needed]
30-something year old Joseph married Mary when she was 12-14, as was normal during the time and kept being okay until only about a century ago, when (((feminism))) and (((progress))) took hold.
>>
>>131164936
>the answer to declining birth rates is immigration
>>
>>131169663
>tell what I'm not understand
Dreadful English aside. I have. Several people have. You plug your ears and keep screeching the same wrong shit over and over again. Go back and read the conversations.
>>
>>131169604
I have never once said you're required to follow the law to go to heaven, you're just making assumptions. All has not been fulfilled though the law isn't abolished this is such a simple concept
>>
>>131164359
Hmm, you posted a very ironic """solution""". So are you trolling or just not that sharp eh?
>>
>>131169700
>a 6 year old is the same as a 14 year old
Bet you've got a paki flag behind that.
>>
>>131169557
Gnostiskai ateisms ir dieva eksistences noliegšana, tumsoni. Tas ko tu dēvē par 'boss' (par visu pohuj? Kā pilnīgam vientiesim, tu laikam niģeram maksātu lai skatītos kā viņš tavu kuci piš) ir agnostisks ateisms.
>>
>>131169790
IIRC they didn't consummate until she was older.
>>
>>131169700
The bible says you can't marry unless they had their menstruation, a nine year old can't menstruate
>>131169758
Auto correct I'm using an iPad, just explain or I'm going to ignore you. You didn't once explain to me what's wrong with what I said you just say I'm wrong, I'm going to assume you're shitposting or a kike
>>
>>131169147
The Bible says we will see heaven even if we do not follow the old laws. It's literally right there in the verse you quoted.

Notice what he says next:

>Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

>For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Meaning that unless you can follow the laws perfectly and strictly like the old extremist pharisees, which NO MAN CAN THROUGH HIS OWN WORKS, you shall not see the kingdom of heaven. Jesus is mocking those who say we need to follow, or are even capable of fully following, the old laws.

THIS VERSE IS CLEAR AS CRYSTAL.
>>
>>131169845
Yeah, 9 years old was when he raped her. Fucking 9 years old. That is not the same as marrying (and then not fucking) a 13 year old.

>>131169891
>How can I prove that I'm not just plugging my ears and screeching the same wrong shit over and over again?
>I've got it! Il'l tell him that I'm going to ignore him and keep screeching the same wrong shit over and over for the rest of my life!
Genius m8.
>>
File: 1363282812703.gif (1MB, 291x260px) Image search: [Google]
1363282812703.gif
1MB, 291x260px
>>131169809
seju ciet sasper tevi septinji zibenji
>>
>>131169786
Okay, I understand your position then. But Jesus is very clear that the ceremonial/Jewish parts of the old laws are fulfilled in Christ and do not need to be followed by gentiles.
>>
>>131169944
Again you keep making assumptions, show me where I said we are bound to the law >>131169987
Why don't you explain it instead of shitposting? I'm not going to reply anymore, you keep repetaing yourself telling me I'm wrong and won't explain why it's obvious you're just a shitposter and aren't here for an actual discussion.
>>
>>131170042
Tas ir...savs veids kā atzīt sakāvi intelektuālā argumentā
>>
>>131170091
No that's wrong not one jot of the law is abolished until heaven and earth have passed
>>
>>131170106
>I'm not going to reply anymore, you keep repetaing yourself telling me I'm wrong and won't explain why it's obvious you're just a shitposter and aren't here for an actual discussion.
Look at all that delicious irony. You must be a smelly old Protestant to be as self-unaware as this.
>>
File: cambridge report.jpg (117KB, 914x680px) Image search: [Google]
cambridge report.jpg
117KB, 914x680px
>>131168039
More Russians than Latvians are leaving, Ivan. On top of it, Russobydlo fertility is lower than Latvian.

Also, YOU HAVE TO GO BACK.
>>
>>131167086
Enjoy drinking menstrual blood/semen and eating fetuses. And oh by the way actually get a good grip on the bible just in case if you have a vague and shallow understanding of it. You know, because well many do and proceed to rebel against their mental constructs which are based on ignorance, false premises, etc which are centered on this or that religion. Also don't take what I said with disgust. I really don't know but if it suits some people to do that sort of thing as part of "asceticism" then sure.
>>
>>131164295
Don't import wholesale quantities of niggers, for one thing
>>
There is no problem

Only people wanting unlimited growth and a constant huge population are bankers and such that thrive on debt

Every country would be better off with smaller population, no more housing problems, easier to feed people, wont need as many pointless jobs
Maybe people would be assholes to each other less
>>
>>131164295
There is no problem. Your countris are full.
>>
File: 1358335763419.gif (480KB, 206x196px) Image search: [Google]
1358335763419.gif
480KB, 206x196px
>>131170138
internaata argumenti uzwareti: +1
tu blja graamatu tarps wikipedijas pavelnieks
es pa dziiwi tevi atskaldiisu tulit kapju zhurkaa iekshaa un braucu pie tewis uz tawu datorsalonu atnemt tew tawu interneta uzwaru lai beigas tu saprastu ka tu esi jampampinsh
>>
>>131170167
I don't understand how you can take that from Matthew 5:17. He says explicitly that he has come to fulfill the law and that the law will remain up until it has been accomplished, and it is accomplished WITH JESUS. If Jesus had not existed, then the laws would remain until the earth passes away, but Jesus came and fulfilled, by his own words.

In Romans 10:4 Jesus says:

>For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.

This is all in line with the fact that Jesus came, lived a perfectly sinless life, then was spat on and beaten and nailed to the cross, all of God's sins were poured unto him, then he died for our sins on the cross, and following the old laws is no longer the way to achieve righteousness, but only through Christ can that be achieved.
>>
>>131167055
O Sr.Salazar tem que voltar. Que desgraça que está esta nossa nação, outrora grandiosa.
>>
>>131170367
>literally all higher than average IQ and motivation people leave the country
>not a problem
>>
>>131170167
>that's wrong!
>Jesus tells people it's okay to eat pork
>Jesus tells people it's okay to prepare food on the Sabbath
>Paul The Apostle tells people it's okay to not get your dick chopped
>But ceremonial law must be obeyed!
>>
>>131170832

Why would people leave if we stopped pushing immigration and growth bullshit
>>
>>131170243
I've read almost every religious text known to modern men burger. I've visited the underground cities in turkey where disciples of jesus hid from romans. I sat on the carved stone seats where they shared their meals. I know what I felt in those places and I know the underlying darkness beneath all modern organized "religions"

"seek and you should find" or you can keep on fooling yourself with what kikes had been stuffing down your throat
>>
>>131164295
Why not try flooding your country with millions of angry middle easterns & africans, it's working out great for us.
>>
>>131171083
Reminder: There is nothing on God's green Earth that kikes hate more than Christians. Anyone who tells you to deny Christ, is a crypto-kike.
>>
>>131170533
Davaj, pediņ, padancosim
>>
>>131168514
Punishment for corruption = firing squad.
>>
>>131165627
They will never come back like the ones in Luxembourg. Sorry for telling the harsh truth. It's not atractive to them.

There's a reason the German and Italian immigrants in Luxembourg and ours don't. Our country sucks. And those stay are so half poor and half dumb to be indoctrinated that vote for same leftist and centrist parties. And centrist parties and families fill up their pockets with average tax payers, Brussels EU Cohesion And Structural funds all holed up in Lisbon. Financial and demographic demographic of this country is lost every day.

Portuguese here don't even talk about brain drain of college graduates leaving our country with lot of my friends with my age.

There's even one in /int/ with finance degree asking which country had to find job one day ago.
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.