[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

European culture is dead. Not because of the """muslim

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 25

File: 1473634226156.png (759KB, 639x679px) Image search: [Google]
1473634226156.png
759KB, 639x679px
European culture is dead. Not because of the """muslim invasion""" or islamization. But because of (((American))) degeneracy imported over the last decades.

The real death of European culture is not a mosque being built or an islamic prayer being held. The real death of European culture is the rise of anti-intellectualism. The real death of European culture are women running around almost naked. The real death of European culture is the obsession with parties, sex, drugs and alcohol. When (((pop music))) and (((netflix))) become more important than books, then true culture is non-existent anymore.
>>
>>131159876
k
>>
Romans literally invented orgies and decadence
>>
American culture is dead. Not because of the """muslim invasion""" or islamization. But because of (((European))) degeneracy imported over the last decades.

The real death of American culture is not a mosque being built or an islamic prayer being held. The real death of American culture is the rise of anti-intellectualism. The real death of American culture are women running around almost naked. The real death of American culture is the obsession with parties, sex, drugs and alcohol. When (((pop music))) and (((netflix))) become more important than books, then true culture is non-existent anymore.

>>131160083
Also this. You brought this on yourselves. Blaming others won't help
>>
File: Europoors are jealous.jpg (22KB, 400x610px) Image search: [Google]
Europoors are jealous.jpg
22KB, 400x610px
>>131159876
>(((American))) culture is what cucked you
>Meanwhile, Americans are regularly less cucked than any western Europeans
>>
>>131160271
>american culture
>>
>>131160083
And that's why their empire died.

When tinder replaces marriage, when university students consider it a hallmark of education to use Harry Potter references as political arguments, then muslims are not even "subverting" or "destroying" European culture anymore, but are merely colonizing a land of savages.
>>
File: GERMANY BLACKED.jpg (166KB, 953x836px) Image search: [Google]
GERMANY BLACKED.jpg
166KB, 953x836px
krauts are worse than niggers
sage
>>
>>131159876
Left is lost cause.
Right is 8-10, would convert to Christianity.
>>
>it's a "Germany blames others" thread
>>
>>131159876
Well,I have to admit that he got a point
>>
>>131159876
fuck all muzzies and their sympathizers, you should all be impaled. fucking kikes and their critical teory narative
>>
>>131160458
>America has managed to stay above 50% while sharing a 1000+ mile long border with a massively populated 3rd world country, for the entire duration of our existence.
>Meanwhile, a country that shares borders with only white, European countries is somehow dropping their demographics down the shitter even faster than we are
>>
Humans without meaning delve into the depths of insanity in search of it. Many are caught in it's grasps and become one with it. When tradition and higher purpose died, whether it was religious or cultural or whatever else our ancestors lived for, human decency went with it. It is no one folks fault, we advanced to a state where we thought it might have been possible not to need those structures in society and so we abandoned them in search of our own new way of functioning only to find that without what we abandoned we rot like an uprooted tree, never to live out its life or seed the ground to grow again from the soil come our demise. Yet here you are, the product of the burden taken on by our predecessors, arguing over which collective is to blame. Fucking kill yourselves.
>>
lol you know it's funny how Europoors see their countries being overrun by the turd world but it's against the law to even say anything about it, so they sublimate their anger the only way they're allowed: by hating Americans

it's the equivalent of a French men being surrounded by Algerians and Nigerians but then going on an anti German rant...so brave!
>>
>>131159876
degeneracy is a symptom not a cause
>>
>>131161015
Never ever did you take in millions of mudslimes. Same story in the "white" countries around.
>>
>betraying your ancestors for judaic christcuckery
>now double betrayal of your ancestors by mass converting to pisslam
you faggots make me rage so hard

>be eastern european in 1400s, fight the saracen hordes coming from the south
>be eastern european in 2100s, fight the shitskin mixed mullato hordes coming from the west
>>
reminder to sage slide threads
>>
>>131159876
i like the underlying logical implication of this picture

how do we know the girl on the right is all of these things?

her father would have killed her if she wasn't
>>
>>131160318
>Less cucked
>Conquered and entirely pacified by the kikes
>Without a fight
>Within thirty years of infection
>To let the Brits make money
You're literally born as hookers, mutt. Your children grow up to get human-sacrificed in the name of Zion and the lone most game-changing development out of your nigger shithole since the world wars was that you have since managed to become proud of it.
>>
>>131159876
Yea, and we were well equipped to resist that after your fucking Jews fled from Gemany to Columbia University and leveraged us for 60 years with MUH HOLOCAUST, MUH 6 GORILLION!!

Germany, Germany Germany... go fuck yourself.
>>
>>131161066
You're only seeing one half of the equation. The mass media - Hollywood and the music industry - are actively pushing an agenda of destroying moral values in order to turn as many people as possible into easily influenced consumerim slaves. Intellectual individuals are (((their))) biggest fear.
>>
>>131159876
I call bullshit on that. Just because you get Netflix and other things from America it did not cause the degenerates that you have there. Prior to the Netflix era, 1996, I walked your streets there to see titties and ass flopping around with huge rage parties that would put even the most sinful city in America to shame.
Also, the shit stains on German streets were mainly located in high Turkish areas. We were advised to stay out of those areas if you didn't want to get robbed or taken.
Next time you want to blame someone for your "cunt"ries failings, look in the mirror and blame your liberal ass self
>>
>>131161638
Another German who doesn't understand patriotism.

Oh but Americans are the problem
>>
>>131161649
That is some pathetic writing skills you get there.
>>
>>131161233
Who is worse? The dog or the person who trained the dog to attack you? (((Americans))) are the ones driving all the muslims to Europe.
>>
>>131161449
>Never ever did you take in millions of mudslimes
We took in millions of niggers instead...
>>131161638
We're no more conquered than you krauts. Actually, it may be even worse in your case, considering your past history with Jews. You've got certain expectations to keep.
Besides, I said "Americans" are less cucked, not "America". This is undeniable truth.
>>
>>131159876
Have a (You) for the effort Muhammad.
>>
>>131159876
> Not because of the """muslim invasion""" or islamization
Get fucked mohammed. During The Weimar Republic, Berlin earned the names 'The World's Most Immoral City' and the 'World Reddest City after Moscow'. The jew then slithered away to America and spread their 'culture'. Now you idiots have fallen for it again, lapping up everything the kike says in order to not be labeled NAZIs. You appease the kike worse than the US ffs, and then wonder why shit is fucked up. You don't even know the history of the country you are apparently posting from.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/09/24/sexual-decadence-weimar-germany/
>>
>>131161649
You mean the exact same narrative that convinced our interbellum occupiers to flood our country with them in the first place? That "six million" thing is as old as your constitution and never worked until you trash entered the picture.

Now we're occupied to take the fall for your Holy Chosen as laid out in the Kallergi plan back during the fucking 1920s and you still gleefully jump at the chance to attack us. At least I have the satisfaction that you deserve every fucking thing wrong with your nation.
>>
>>131161870
America is not telling Germany to take in Muslims. That's your government Hans
>>
>>131161879
Actually, I take most of this back. It's obvious I'm not speaking to a German, so most of that is not relevant.
>>
>>131159876

what makes us great is that we can choose to dress like either of the girls in that picture without being thrown off a tall building fritz.

there is a reason the women on the right has emigrated and not the other way around.

you deny what makes us great, go live in syria you nazi cuck faggot.
>>
>>131159876
Germans are more subversive and parasitic than Jews I fucking swear
>>
>>131159876
Who has that wrapped and unwrapped muslim candy pic
>>
Imagine a world without kikes, (((germans))) or (((americans)))
>>
>>131159876
American culture has always been behind European culture in terms of degeneracy. The people who formed the early backbones of this country and subsequently established some of its core cultural beliefs were the puritans, a people who's name is synonymous with anti-degeneracy.
>>
>>131160384
Nehh their empire died mostly due to outside barbaric tribes. E.g. Ottomans.
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 299x168px
>>131159876
Hans, please... the heat is entirely on you.
>>
>>131162210
>nazi cuck faggot
reported to the tolerance and inclusivity police
yeah I bet you would have liked to bin that opinion now you bigot
>>
>>131159876
No, it's the cultural marxism filth from Germany.
>>
>>131161879
That were slaves, forbidden to interbreed. They were a workers class, universely despised.

Kind of different situation eh ?
>>
>>131162654

i am the police
>>
>>131159876
This to be honest.... Muslims even reintroduced head covers and chastity to Europe. Concepts that was completely forgotten about.
>>
>>131159876
> MUH ARYAN WAIFU SO DEGENERATE
>27yr old virgin
>tips fedora
>>
File: 1489191696328.png (486KB, 808x681px) Image search: [Google]
1489191696328.png
486KB, 808x681px
>>131159876
I agree, (((America))) is the single greatest threat to Europe there is.
>>
>>131159876
>typical troglodyte screeching

The thing that killed the west is not the US or its culture but continental philosophy (Hegel, Marx, postmodernism etc.), which came from Germany, and muslims as a consequence of said philosophy who do the killing.
>>
>>131162506
Oh yeah, is all Germanys fault, the loser of the war is the one to blame for the current state of the West.
Kek, fuck outta here, Hitler was the last one fighting against degeneracy, all we have now is american nigger culture.
>>
>>131162210

I bet you did not realize that you sond like a The Young Turks host?
>>
>>131162210
You talk like one of those indoctrinated leftists who start literally shaking when someone mentions Trump without comparing him to Voldemort. Do you honestly believe, muslims come to Europe for the sole reason of being allowed to let their wives behave like sluts here? You can't be serious.
>>
File: 1482585922931.jpg (31KB, 480x410px) Image search: [Google]
1482585922931.jpg
31KB, 480x410px
>>131162416
>>
>>131162737
oh shit nigga how many illegal butter knives have you bined today?
>>
>>131162761

You're the single greatest threat to Europe!

You just imported a hoard of shitskins for no other reason than your Chancellor grew up in the DDR, and so in her heart of hearts is a born Marxist regardless of her outer appearances.
>>
>>131159876
speak for yourself
>>
File: 1492877130298.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492877130298.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>131159876
>that bare fat ass touching the bench
>>
>>131162857
Who shattered the Catholic Church?
Who gave us Karl Marx?
Who gave us the Frankfurt School?
Who presided over the demand that all EU member states take millions of refugees?

You habe absolutely no case, you mentally ill cuck.
>>
>>131162945
>You're the single greatest threat to Europe!

All our politicians are (((American))) puppets. They do what American Jews like Soros tell them.
>>
>>131159876
This
>>
>>131162945

Kek, do Anglocucks actually believe this?

The current Germany is (((your))) puppet state as the EU is an Allies invention. You short sighted island nigger
>>
>>131162931
>men are flies

well it got something right kek
>>
>>131161761
I realise that. That's why we need to focus on dealing with the issue instead of pointing the finger at each other.
>>
File: 1498163285425.jpg (5KB, 206x188px) Image search: [Google]
1498163285425.jpg
5KB, 206x188px
>>131163022
>>
>>131163076
Let me add that this is a CLASSIC divide and conquer thread. But still.
>>
>>131163076
Germany. The worst country. Germany is the one and only main cause of the problems Europe is facing now.

And OP is a muslim. That much is certain now.
>>
>>131163189
Says the anarcho cuck.
>>
File: asdfasdf.jpg (153KB, 273x549px) Image search: [Google]
asdfasdf.jpg
153KB, 273x549px
>>131159876
>Who's the virgin
Neither, probably. There's a chance that the girl dressed as a slut is though, her extreme dress might be just because of that, to get attention. The muslim was diddled by her dad and uncles as a kid for sure.

>Who'll make a better mother?
The problem haired one, clearly. The other one will raise retarded little sandniggers that believe in Islam. It's like never telling your kids that santa isn't real, and them also having a low enough IQ to not realize that it's a lie.

>Who'll ensure a future for her people
Both probably, but the muslim has already left her people and culture behind. Her kids will be less like her and eventually like the one to the left. Pic related.
>>
>>131163076
The same (((people))) who have all the power in America now.
>>
>>131162856

I bet you dont realize you sound like Mohammed from the sand temple either do you faggot?
>>
>>131163076
Who gave us RockFeller?
Who gave us ABC, CNN, NBC?
Who gave us Rap?
Who gave us anti-racist culture?

Germany banned Frankfurt School during the Nazi regime, and guess who took them? Yeah, americunts.
>>
>>131162830
Yeah Hitler was anti-degeneracy but he fucking died and now all of Germany is facing cultural guilt for what they supposedly did to the six gorillion Jews. Now they are mad at themselves and do their best to import Muslim rapists and destroy their culture because they are afraid of their past.
>>
>>131163328

Quote what made you think that :`]
>>
>>131163146
That picture is typical postmodernist bullshit. Very retarded display, which only a communist or a muslim could come up with.

It merely reiterates the original point, which it tries to prove, by claiming that women are analogus to candy and men to flies. It does not prove the original point it set out to prove. It only barely proves that you should not let sugary products remain unwrapped in presence of flies. Well, not even that.
>>
>>131163296
Don't hurt my feelings, nazi.
>>
File: 1484617067325.jpg (11KB, 177x177px) Image search: [Google]
1484617067325.jpg
11KB, 177x177px
Girl to the left could be a really sweet girl who knows how to cook.
Girl to the right could be a shrill cunt who thinks her kiddy-fucking religion is superior to all other systems of morality.
You never know.
>>
>>131163508

the desire to control what other people look like based on a pre-conceived bias of 'degeneracy' (code for I cant get laid)

i mean if you cant get girls to talk to you its there fault right?
>>
>>131163339
The damage was already done, snakecuck.
Nazis were no better than average muslims or bolsheviks.

>>131163315
The germans? No, pretty sure germans lost. Muslims? No, pretty sure thats not them. Jews? Oh, you mean the intellectual essence of that which is german? You're goddamn right, son.
>>
>>131163705
exhibit A: a retard
>>
Hitler must be laughing his ass off at OP...If we take you serious then the Germans are sheep eh...You know it's over baby doll...Enjoy the show...
>>
>>131163315
>The same (((people))) who have all the power in America now.

OP just can't seem to make up his mind. Not only is this an inadequate reply to my questions. But, if you actually believe this, then it proves that you know who real problem is but are too much of a typical, German pussy to say it.

So you know that a bunch of Jews are behind all your complaints, but you choose, instead, to blame Americans? Please Hans... This thread is going very badly for you.
>>
File: ok.jpg (681KB, 1862x2328px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
681KB, 1862x2328px
>>131159876
I dunno, maybe white womens?
>>
File: 1418245107337.png (751KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1418245107337.png
751KB, 1000x1000px
>>131159876 I mean I think most Russian and slavic women are the biggest sluts of the whites people

Also, England Australians take way more drugs than Americans.. so your argument really shit. Americans are really into drugs that much and we have really strong laws against even marijuana compared to other European countries that are much more progressive in their legislation.

You sound like a mad kissless virigin neck beard. Stop whining. Do something about it. Like marry a good girl and create a country you like. No one to blame but your countries leadership that ya'll voted in their position. No wonder Trump won't shake merks hand.
>>
>>131161789
Another idiot that doesn't understand patriotism.

>Being a patriot means to die for other nations interests
Yea you is retarded bro stop trying to act smart
>>
>>131163951
>Nazis were no better than average muslims or bolsheviks.

Yeah, americans were so much better, we can see that now with the balanced society we live today. Go fuck youself.
>>
>>131163957
exhibit B: a britshit cuck

Don't you have muslim rape gangs to defend?
>>
>>131163510
>too autistic to understand a metaphor
>>
>>131162931
muslims are flies tho?
>>
>>131163957
I'm sorry. I don't remember the last time a punk girl smuggled a fucking bomb in her cunt.

Gotta love listening to the tiny minority of Mudslime apologists on here. You're not welcome, goat fuckers.
>>
>>131159876
>The real death of European culture is not a mosque being built or an islamic prayer being held.
The real death is excactly that and that you struggle finding white people in the biggest cities.
>>
>>131161870
ohhhhh criiiiiinge

yurocucks cant be helped they want to die
>>
>>131164214
Thank Bakunin for my autism then, so that I am unimpressed by such retarded images.
>>
>>131164012
I didn't say Americans, I said (((Americans))). But reading comprehension isn't yours, I see.
>>
>>131163124
>The current Germany is (((your))) puppet state as the EU is an Allies invention.

Nice try fritz: the EU is just a third attempt in a century by the krauts to try and dominate Europe and enforce it' law upon her neighbours.

You can try and point the finger elsewhere, but that's essentially what the EU is: the liberal Empire of modern Germany.

Glad we voted out to be honest, it has truly revealed the worst in your nature: spiteful, small-minded and the least magnanimous people in defeat.
>>
The real death of European culture is not a mosque being built, but a McDonalds being built next to your house.

Debate me.
>>
>>131160271
>tfw no conservative Cherokee injun gf
>>
>>131164430
McDonalds are a derivative from American culture, American culture is derivative from European culture. The islamic faith does not belong to the set of european or european derived cultures.

You have been pwned.
>>
File: pol - new york meet.jpg (176KB, 1023x768px) Image search: [Google]
pol - new york meet.jpg
176KB, 1023x768px
HIDE ALL YANK THREADS

IGNORE ALL YANK POSTS

DO NOT RESPOND TO YANK POSTERS
>>
>>131164064
>Like marry a good girl and create a country you like
Me and my wives Aisha, Fatimah and Jameela will certainly contribute to making Europe great again by reinstalling moral values.
>>
>>131159876
kill yourself antifa scum
>>
>>131164362
Which is EXACTLY my point. What's the matter dude? Are you afraid of a visit from the thought-crimes unit? Name the fucking Jew you pussy bitch.
>>
File: p-porksama I....jpg (56KB, 736x490px) Image search: [Google]
p-porksama I....jpg
56KB, 736x490px
I'm sorry, guys. Is THIS halal?!
>>
>>131164838
Top kek, Suleiman. This was known right from the start. I mean, that you are just a cucked leftie/centrist troll. You are certainly a right winger, perhaps an pseudo-anarchist cuck at best.
>>
>>131165027
Beware, you will now call upon the wrath of mudslimes, commies, and bourgeoisie larping anarchist.
>>
>>131159876
>(((American))) degeneracy
As a child I frequently saw on TV and heard from foreigners that brits were much more "open" than Americans.
>>
File: pork be up in him.jpg (103KB, 736x974px) Image search: [Google]
pork be up in him.jpg
103KB, 736x974px
>>131165142
Oh no, not that. I'm trying really hard to get this sand nigger religion thing right!
>>
>>131165397
Haha, you're alright, man. Keep posting the good posts. I mean, if you want to get that mudslime thing right, you should give them examples and ask if it is haram or blasphemous. How else you can get it right?
>>
File: cultureschism.png (4MB, 760x3228px) Image search: [Google]
cultureschism.png
4MB, 760x3228px
>>131159876
fixed that picture for you.
>>
I'd rather have white women walk around naked with vibrating dildos falling in and out of their pussies than one Muslim, no matter how conservative she acts or dresses

If you're obsessed with degeneracy and homosexuality and women behaving immodestly then just go pick up a Qu'ran and join a mosque
>>
File: pork be upon him.jpg (207KB, 1000x938px) Image search: [Google]
pork be upon him.jpg
207KB, 1000x938px
>>131165571
That's a great idea. I need to get some of them Muslim scholars to approve of my study materials!
>>
>>131165587
Except the left one is the embodied slave of consumerism.
>>
File: 1498115222427.jpg (30KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
1498115222427.jpg
30KB, 400x266px
>>131159876
I wish the American cultural hegemony would end as well, Hanzi, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.
>>
>>131165587
shit job, kys
>>
>>131163307
your pic is what the average mooslem girl looked like where i went to school
fucked 3 of them thicc bitches
>>
File: bootlicker detected.jpg (9KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
bootlicker detected.jpg
9KB, 277x182px
>>131165784
whatever it gets the point across.
>>131166003
>wahh i have no objective criticisms so i'll hide behind my meme flag like the beta larper i am

kys nigger
>>
File: pig fucker.jpg (31KB, 538x305px) Image search: [Google]
pig fucker.jpg
31KB, 538x305px
>>131165784
How much money do you think it costs to dye your hair and show off some leg?
You sound like a fucking teenager. "Oh, eww, let me just whine about consumerism on my fucking mac book, on the internet! This free flow of information sure is making slaves out of us." Grow the fuck up, m8.
>>
>>131166300
>whatever it gets the point across.
It fails to do so, because you took a picture of a literal slave and proclaimed it to be the supremely free individual.
>>
>>131166305
What are you doing on 4chan? Shouldn't you be busy consuming mainstream media before going to a party where you consume drugs and alcohol in order to get wasted and kill the last brain cells, so you never ever question your existence as a slave to the corporations whose brands you love so much?
>>
>>131161015
Truth.
Fuck Germanistan
>>
>>131165784
>Except the left one is the embodied slave of consumerism.

What? On the left, there is a person who may or may not be a slave of consumerism. On the right, there is a slave. Religion is slavery, my top cuck.

Stop trolling. Your skillfull trolling arguments are so infuriating that I am compelled to respond.
>>
>>131161449
>the cancer of europe
>claiming other europeans aren't white
did the refugees steal your glasses too?
>>
>>131161066

That was beautiful anon.
>>
>>131166740
Go home, muslim nazi.
>>
File: slightly pregnant man.jpg (66KB, 580x859px) Image search: [Google]
slightly pregnant man.jpg
66KB, 580x859px
>>131166740
Way to respond to literally any of the points I made.
I beg to repeat. Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>131166305
He is a muslim and/or a troll.
>>
>>131160083
And then they all died.
>>
>>131166586
>literal slave
The person on the left is freer than the person on the right.
>>
>>131160582
>>131161535
>>131162210
>>131163307
>>131163705
Which girl is better? Hard to say since they are both male, identifying as women with bad fashion sense.
>>131162931
Hard candy only gets like that if you licked it and then left it open.
Muslims wouldn't know that since they are unable to keep themselves from sexually assaulting statues depicting humans not ensconced by tablecloths.
>>131164248

Comparing Muslim men to flies is....accurate.
>>
>>131166973
>who may or may not b
We see you don't have much experience with people. In most cases it is easy to infer a lot of information about a person from the way he or she dresses. How you present yourself in public is a very important statement about your own perception of your social role. But sure, keep up the autistic cognitive dissonance, kiddo. I'm waiting for you next (You).
>>
>>131159876
Nice try Mehmet. Islam is not the problem your muddy brown race is.
>>
>>131167277
The most effective slavery is the one that gives its slaves the illusion of freedom.
>>
>>131159876
>The real death of European culture are women running around almost naked.

No, you have been eaten up with a nasty gay Victorian era fantasy of the past. There has never been any problem with what women have worn in Europe. We haven't had any weird gay prudery about women and sex in Europe until the Victorian era either.

We sure as shit don't need to be looking to the Mohammedans for advice on women either.

Just man up and stand up for yourself and your own interests. You have no obligation to put the interests (imagined or otherwise) of others ahead of your own. It is clearly madness to do so.

Or if you prefer it framed in a religous tone, speak the truth and shame the devil.
>>
File: 1486056246955.jpg (9KB, 209x250px) Image search: [Google]
1486056246955.jpg
9KB, 209x250px
>>131159876
>you will never have a conservative muslim wife
>>
>>131167484
Looks like we got a male feminist over here, lol. Civilization is all about suppressing animalistic urges in order to channel the energy into cultural development instead. Sluttiness is a regress to the pre-civilizational era of animals.
>>
>>131167484

>There has never been any problem with what women have worn in Europe.

Today it's a huge problem. The levels of degeneracy we have reached today don't compare to any other era in the history of humanity. Since when the fuck is it acceptable for sixteen year olds to sexualize their bodies? It's not, it's fucking disgusting.
>>
>>131167331
Keep up with the retard-tier arguments, mudslime boy, and I will. Muslim experience with people is invalid, because it is corrupted by their mental slavery to the dogma of their religion.

You are the one who does not go out much. It is very hard to infer information from people with purely intuitive and biased reasoning. Of course, when your mental slavery sets the premises, it might seem easy. A sub-optimal cognitive processing power helps a lot too, which is common among muslims and fascists.

In any case, if we disregard the religious component, both girls may or may not be slaves of consumerism.
>>
>>131167679
>sixteen year olds
Don't know where you're from, but here in Germany they start with 10 or 11 already, before hitting puberty. Thanks, Hollywood.
>>
>>131167456
Yes, that is how you maintain your worldview.
>>
>>131167751
Islam encourages free thinking. One of the most frequently used words in the Holy Qur'an is "proof". For muslims it is very important to ask for proof and to provide proof. We are not guided by ideology, like you are, but by rationality.
>>
>>131167484
>There has never been any problem with what women have worn in Europe.

So you are okay with your 14 year old daughter wearing booty shorts and being checked out by men?
>>
File: dune coons.jpg (236KB, 934x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dune coons.jpg
236KB, 934x1200px
>>131167331
You can infer from the hijab that she doesn't have a clit and would probably give your dick a lateral laceration if you tried to shove it in there without using a pair of scissors first.
>>
>>131167913
Holy shit you are an actual shitskin lecturing us about degeneracy. Your people fuck cousins and pre pubiscent children.

Your prophet fucked a 9 year old
>>
>>131159876

Your culture may be dead by your national sudoku. Does not mean every other culture in Europe is dead you idiot.
There is no single European culture. Never was. And one of the original principles of the EU was to maintain all those very different European cultures. That's what the EU motto was supposed to mean: In varietate concordia. Also why the subsidiary principle used to be so important in in the treaties.
And then EU failed us all with imported multiculturalism. Thanks to Germany.
Fuck Germany, fuck your multiculti fetisch, fuck your loss of your culture, fuck your lack of freedom of speech, fuck your lack of freedom of thought, die in fire German dictatorship. Die. Die. Die.
>>
>>131160318
t.56 %
>>
>>131167961
Dr Shekelberg said that's totally normal for girls this age. Nothing to be worried about, unless you're a sexist bigot.
>>
>>131159876
I'd still take the slutty white girl over a muslim who has taken 100 dicks up the ass anyway so shes still a virgin, thats how much i hate sandniggers
>>
>>131163307
Quite, ...You are one smart motherfucker.
>>
>>131168106
Fuck off shitskin you are as bad as the jews shilling your shitty jew religion on here.
>>
>>131160083
>what is Babylon, what is Sodom
>>
>>131167676
No you have completely misunderstood.

We have never had any problem with what women have worn because we have never had any problem with women until the Victorian era madness.

Cunts like Freud. Weirdy gay protestant thinkers. That kind of thing.

You think women were a problem in medieval Europe?

Women were a problem in ancient Greece or Rome?

No.

Women are only a problem now for you if you let them be one. Man up. Wear the trousers.
>>
>>131164680
kill it with fire
>>
>Having fun and not being sadcunts is American culture
>Meanwhile America is literally Saudi Arabia with snow
Lad...
>>
>>131161638

> Implying Germanys not cucked by the jews

better work hard so you can pay reparations for muh 6 trillion.
>>
>>131168462
He is a literal shitskin shilling that his people (probably Turks) are not the problem and not invading
>>
>>131167679
If there is a problem it is with what the ethnic women wear.

Do you like seeing fat African bitches wearing what look like giant tents instead of clothes?

Do you like seeing Mohammedan women dressed in three layers of black carpet so you can't be sure whether you are looking at a women or a sack of coal?
>>
>>131168385

In the past, if you cheated, you were either stoned, killed or shamed. Today, you're encouraged. Have fun trying to control a bitch's baser instincts when everyone is against you.
>>
>>131168604
Wow you are so stupid and short sighted. Hey moron you dont want these people to dress like you and mingle with your people.

You want them to stand out and be different
>>
>>131168646
This.

Would you keep a dog around the house that isn't trained not to follow its base instincts and piss and shit indoors?
>>
>>131159876
>But because of (((American))) degeneracy imported over the last decades.
It's a "European doesn't realize he didn't import degeneracy into America first" episode.
>>
>>131168646
My female friend cheated on our friend and i was the only one in the group that cut ties with her and shamed her.

Everyone else defended her and was worried about her. They didnt care about her lying to the guy and fucking him over twice
>>
>>131167913
It does not. I don't care how you twist it with words. Just claiming that it does, and then saying that the word 'proof' is mentioned in your book, and muslims ask for proof and "provide" it, is not free and critical thinking. Quite simple, because:

If you ask proof from the wrong sources, tradition, intuition, and belief, (your book) you prove nothing. If you prove nothing but state the same thing over and over, you prove nothing. If you state that you prove something, you will have to actually prove it and not rely on intuition, tradition, and bias.

So essentially your book proves nothing. It only maintains your slave mentality which is natural to many humans. There will also be no amount of logic that can make you see the light of reason. Even logic that proves your book to be internally inconsistent will be ignored. That is also human. Sad but true.

You are guided by nothing but ideology. It was also quite clear from the start that you are a troll or muslim beyond redemption. So this will be my last (You) to you.
>>
>>131160083

And then they all died and only thing that remains of them are ruins
>>
>>131168646
No no no no no.

You are trying to replace European history with Islamic nonsense.

Marriage as you think of it is a recent idea. Invented by the Western European church in order to control people.

For the powerful marriage was about property rights. For the poor, well who gave a shit since they didn't have any property. Poor people paired up as they pleased and they didn't need some queer cunt priest in a dress to tell them anything about morals.

Read your Bible. There is nothing in it that compares to your modern idea of marriage.
>>
>>131168924
Islam means to submit. Most muslims call themselves slaves of Allah.

Observe the muslim fight songs. In Bosnia they were singing about being slaves of Allah and Allahs army
>>
>>131168736
No you silly Slovenian, I want them gone. Sent to live with their own kind.
>>
>>131168979
But people were not fucking around. Marriage existed way before christianity came to Europe.

And i can tell you right now that a poor man would severely beat or kill a woman if she cheated on him and no one would stop him.
>>
>>131169068
So you dont want them to assimilate. But our women being whores is bad for us as it destroys our families and ruins men.

You need to realize. Millions of western men are ruined by divorce which would never happen if their wife was not sexually free and on the market getting fucked by strangers
>>
>>131159876
"who's the one who won't get acid thrown in her face"
"Who's the one that doesn't worship a degenerate warlord
>>
Im a Muslimah and imo, there is no one concrete problem.
Islam has a lot to offer the west, especially because the fundamental issue in Europe is the low fertility rate among native Europeans.
>>
I don't understand why americans deny this, how are we ever meant to stop if if you act like children? Hollywood, television, the way women dress now, sexualizing kids, its ALL exported from the jew infested USA, especially gay and tranny shit
>>
>>131160271
You fucking idiots legalised porn under becouse muh 1st amendment. But porn isnt 1st amendment you fucking indiotic burgers you were played by jewish lobists
>>
>>131169365
Your grandfather was some British soldiers.

Your grandmother was sold as a whore to every British solder who passed through. For pennies.

That's who you are. You can kid yourself about it, but we know the truth. We know the history.
>>
>>131168889

It happened to me, it happened to my best friend, it happens to every man who still lives under the illusion that women are for anything but fun. They will cheat, they will lie and they will manipulate you the instant you show any bit of weakness. The solution would be to never show weakness, but what man can live his entire life without fucking up at least once?

You can't raise a family without having a community to help you and we destroyed that without even blinking.

>>131168979

The leading classes of society have always been corrupt and degenerate. It was the lower classes that created communities and enforced monogamy, which has been the best and so far only way to properly raise children and propagate culture.
>>
>>131169494
Thank you, brother.
>>
>>131169966
Dude. You need to take your arse to the bookshelf and read some european history. There's a whole load of it. And none of it matches the weirdy shit you are making up.
>>
>>131169365
You should go back to your sand dunes, you fuck, you and your subversive religion. Our population is balancing out there's no need to import third world savages
>>
>>131169494
its fucking legal to rape your 12 year old bride under sharia, get off your high horse
>>
>>131170394
People in the USA and here were abusing kids far before muslims showed up in the entertainment industry
Sharia is shit but a small problem right now since it hardly actually exists here (yet) but child abuse in rampant with rich people now and is becoming normalized by american media
>>
>>131159876
Oh look a kraut blaming others for their absolute resolve to destroy europe and westerm civilization.
Eat shit and die hans
>>
Liberalism was founded in Europe. Stop projecting.
>>
>>131168925
Actually they didn't all die. The Germanic tribes that sacked Rome split apart after the empires dissolution. Some we t both and joined the romans living in England. They became modern day anglos.
Some went west and mixed with the romans living in Spain and France. Creating the modern day Spanish and French. Some went east, mixing with the romans that lived in what is now Poland they created Eastern Europeans.

The romans didn't die, their DNA lives in us right now, lives in all of Europe and it always will.
>>
It's easy to play the blaming game and convince ourselves that others are the cause of our problems.
The world has become a diseased place and we're all affected by it.
What we should be doing is asking ourselves what are we going to do about it ? But that's not so simple because it demands effort and sacrifice on our part. Sacrifice and effort that we might not be willing to make.
>>
>>131163159
>hihi nur schwarze mögen dicke ärsche lel X--DD
fapiss dich du menschliches stück abfall
>>
>>131163307
Good work Sven.
>>
>>131163307
best comment
>>
>>131159876
The death of "European" culture is because you're deliberately trying to diminish it so you can assimilate everyone into the EU.
Its just faster with replacement using ignorant 3rd worlders.
>>
File: 1468847621580.jpg (185KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1468847621580.jpg
185KB, 768x1024px
>>131159876
I agree. Modern german and european people are doomed if they don't embrace the prophet

>drink alcohol and do drugs
>dress like a prostitue with no modesty
>parties and sex
>no culture
>embracing judaism and ((((american))) culture

Islam is the true redpill compared to americanism
>>
>>131161638
Lol ok germany
>>
>>131159876
In the photo whi is more likely to blow themselves up in a crowded area?
Who is more judgemental? Who is more intolerant?
Don,t blame the US for your degenerate ways. You were degenerates long before we came over there.
>>
>>131159876
YOU FUCKING DID THIS. POLAND IS THE ONLY LAST HOPE FOR EUROPE
>>
>>131173381
>Who is more judgemental? Who is more intolerant?
Clearly the one on the left, because she has been indoctrinated with marxist crap in her sociology classes.
>>
>>131160318
You're worse than all countries in Europe.
You're much more diverse and are much less opposed to it.
>>
>>131159876
You know, Muslim girls are actually huge fucking sluts. They'll suck your cock for a shot of jägermeister.
>>
>>131159876
you can literally convert hem. you do realize this hans?
>>
>>131159876
hahaha America got their faggotry from Eurotrash. All I've heard since I was a child was 'Why can't we be like Europe?' from all the faggot lefties. This is how we got Socialism infecting the Democratic party which is vaguely disguised Communism.
>>
>>131159876
Fix your fucking culture you fucking loser. Poland is beating you. Don't associate all European cultures with your own microdick
>>
File: human zoos.jpg (14KB, 236x275px) Image search: [Google]
human zoos.jpg
14KB, 236x275px
>>
>>131169365
fuck off Muhammad, you've got nothing to offer the world but dead bodies
>>
>>131159876
Germany blame shifting as usual, importing a fuck ton of Muslims had no impact on Europe at all! It's all America so it's ok to import more Muslims Europe cause importing large amount of fundamentalist cultists has no impact on your culture!
Thread posts: 198
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.