[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I live in the UK so maybe my experience is slightly different

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: comic.png (219KB, 654x503px) Image search: [Google]
comic.png
219KB, 654x503px
I live in the UK so maybe my experience is slightly different from the states, but I have literally NEVER seen or heard of a single time when someone has asked to touch a black person's hair.

I didn't even know black people hair was a meme until about three years ago and since then I've only heard it mentioned about twice.

If black people really do have random white people come up and ask if they can tough their hair, there must be months or years in between each time.
>>
Who the fuck would want to touch a nigger? It's only not disgusting to touch a nigger when you are punching them in the face
>>
>>131157584
>>131156966
British people in general would never ask such a thing of anyone. I also have never seen anyone do this to a black. Why would you want to be near them?
>>
>>131156966
Also this doesn't even make sense because sheboons get hair from white women hair to put on their heads.
>>
>>131156966
It's something a 6 to 12-year-old might ask if they didn't have such hair and were under the belief that they were friends, 14 to 16-year old if a black person moved to an all-white school filled with curious people unaware of the raging autism of the comic artist.
>>
They are butthurt about their shit-tier hair and fantasize about white people giving a crap about them.
>>
>>131156966
>it's another "things that never happened to you but happened once to a friend several years ago and you make an immensely contrived and exagerated comic about how horrible it is as a way of coping with the sour grapes of receiving less attention"
>>
I am a white guy.

Sometimes people ask to touch my hair because they are a bit "different" .

I don't make any problem and let them touch my hair.

Why nigger must make a problem out of everything.
>>
I have afro hair. I've been asked maybe a dozen times in my life if I'd let someone touch it. It's really not a big fucking deal, and definitely not an everyday annoyance.
>>
>>131156966

I have never seen anyone ask to touch a black womans hair.
>>
>>131156966
I regularly have my friend moaning about how much the ethnics smell. Never heard of anyone wanting to be even closer than you have to be to one.
>>
Cant white people have curly fucking hair too? Like the girl from that disney cartoon with red hair
>>
>>131160472
I can confirm, everybody in romania says that blacks smell like wet horses
>>
File: 1498154263843.gif (3MB, 353x209px) Image search: [Google]
1498154263843.gif
3MB, 353x209px
>>131159358
>I am a white guy
>>
>>131156966
I've never heard of anyone asking to touch a black person period.
>>
>blacks saying please and thank you

Is the whole comic about things that never happen?
>>
>>131156966
>Looks at comic
>"Not a petting zoo"

But they are Animals, for christs sake.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.