[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Political incompetence, cultural inertia and the sunk cost f

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: johnweeed-1.jpg (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
johnweeed-1.jpg
57KB, 640x480px
Political incompetence, cultural inertia and the sunk cost fallacy. The Federal Government when it comes to Marijuana are fucking idiots.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcR_Wg42dv8&t=55s
>>
File: Protocols of Zion.gif (22KB, 200x307px) Image search: [Google]
Protocols of Zion.gif
22KB, 200x307px
Marijuana should remain illegal at all costs. We can't allow the jews to push much more of their plans or western civilisation will be completely destroyed.
>>
>>131157009
what happened to the importance of liberty, life and the pursuit of happiness? what about freedom? and..lmao, but dude, the founders totally knew all about hemp and sheit

>>131156860
i dont want to watch that, can you summarize it better,
>>
>>131158198
Freedom to stupefy yourself isn't a freedom worth pursuing
>>
>>131158264
Yeah but sipping tea isn't illegal.
>>
File: 1481584101361.jpg (16KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
1481584101361.jpg
16KB, 500x322px
the fuck is the "united kingdom" anyway? Some islands and it's a country too?
>>
>inhaling plant fibers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEpfS780kQ8&list=PLyVghncmfCiZJf5IPiWaQ2kvY3yTbNFTv
>>
>>131156860

Retards like John Oliver still think the government is doing stuff like this because they are incompetent. The useful idiots never realize that this is done on purpose, either to create confusion and chaos or to play certain groups of people out against each other.

He watched what is happening, wonders what is happening and then describes what is happening in a "funny" way. Yet, true understand never comes to these limited minds, just like for the people who watch that shit. When you don't understand what's going on, better make fun of it to not look like a retard. Now they have build a big industry around it so that people are no longer alone in their ignorance and also that ignorance is now socially acceptable.
>>
>>131157009
Why is the earth depicted like a ball? Are nazis this dumb?
>>
Also I really LOVE when liberals whine about federal laws but pat themselves on the back for that fucking mess that was the gay rights supreme court judgement.
>>
>>131156860
I really hope that Oliver gets fucked over by the coal guy suing him.
>>
>>131156860
When was the last time you heard someone say the government should outlaw alcohol.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
>>
>>131158198
>>131158264
>>131158570
>>131159022
Why are you replying to degenerate liberal kike posts? Fuck off nu/pol/ you sage and hide this shit.
>>
>>131159174
How could he? He didn't say anything inaccurate.
>>
>>131159217
The mods support these propaganda threads and if they don't get off the ground then they use proxies to bump them anyway
>>
>>131158667
is it england or united kingdom and what is england then if they are the united kingdom the island they are on is called that? then what do they call kingdoms that arose in other places there?
>>
>>131156860
I agree there needs to be a change but you might want to use a different pick than oliver because that man is bought and paid for. Him and colbert are just not funny anymore and all they say is what they are told to.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.