[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a newfag here guys, so if i fuck this up somehow just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170624-072637.jpg (662KB, 1413x1403px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170624-072637.jpg
662KB, 1413x1403px
I'm a newfag here guys, so if i fuck this up somehow just let me now
>be me
>my father is a HUGE liberal
>dude actually has taken "social inequalities" classes
>he's always raised me to question everything but gets enraged whenever i question his ideas
>got that chromecast thing that allows me to stream stuff from my phone to my TV by pushing a button
>watching sargon of akkad
>accidently start streaming
ohfuck.jpg
>shits fucking blaring
>scramble to stop it so he doesn't kill me
>try and cover up the noise by yelling "oops oh no accidently hit the stream button"
>he knows i'm fucked
>goes back in his room
I don't know what he's plotting. What should I do when he innevitably throws a fit at me for being a "racist"
>>
>>131156582
why ask, when you know the only answer is killing your whole family.

Now go.
>>
File: DBfk5NdWAAAD62n.jpg (85KB, 804x1071px) Image search: [Google]
DBfk5NdWAAAD62n.jpg
85KB, 804x1071px
>>131156582
What was the Sargon video about? I think you're stressing too much, relax mate.
>>
play this next time. also move out

https://youtu.be/FkQRmPjVPNg
>>
>>131156582
stand your ground. you are entitled to your opinions.
if you dont feel safe leave.
>>
>>131156582
If you want to hide yoyr level just say you were doing research on modern racist like sargon or some shit like that...
>>
File: 4L_cr4Z4g2i.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
4L_cr4Z4g2i.gif
1MB, 320x240px
You can't accidentally send a video to chromecast. Pol will fall for this anyway
>>
My neighbor probably went to the same indoctrination center as your Dad. Im pretty sure they belong to a secret network of comrades. I like tha line you wrote how he wants you to question everything but gets mad at you if you question him. Thats what gives him away as an ally of the guy living next door to me.
My neighbor still calls Obama Mr. Obama, says Benghazi and the emails were bullshit, and wants Trump impeached right now, this minute. EVERY SINGLE TIME I give the very slightest push back, like asking why Trump should be impeached if he isnt being investigated and veins pop out on his forehead and he shouts redfaced THIS CONVERSATION IS OVER!!!!!! and storms off back into his home. A few days later we will have near repeats of the same convo and it always ends with THIS CONVERSATION IS OVER!!!!!! So, I finally got mad back and told him if we cant have an EQUAL conversation then yes the convo really is over and never mention politics to me again. Now he just sulks and pouts but does not mention the news anymore. Tell your Dad you will put his tolerance to the test by becoming a homo white trash buttsex slave to the biggest crudest dumbest fucking hoodrat ghetto thug exconvict niggers you can bring home to dinner and youll be real sissy and loud about it too. maybe that will shut him up. Say, "Oh hell yeah daddy you opened my eyes and i cant get enough bbc running up in your little boys bunghole. I feel so liberated dawg."
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.