[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder to think long and hard about what you post here, britbongs.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: faQvGY6.jpg (111KB, 960x847px) Image search: [Google]
faQvGY6.jpg
111KB, 960x847px
Reminder to think long and hard about what you post here, britbongs. Big brother is watching.
>>
File: miroljub.jpg (25KB, 440x315px) Image search: [Google]
miroljub.jpg
25KB, 440x315px
>>131155668
>tfw when you have more freedom then most Westerners
feels good
>>
>>131155668
Anglos should be gassed for the good of civilization.
>>
>>131159961
THIS, just fucking gas them together with jews, they actually look alike with their hooked up noses
>>
File: Image_removed.png (185KB, 704x841px) Image search: [Google]
Image_removed.png
185KB, 704x841px
>>131155668
(USER WAS FINED £500 FOR THIS POST AND ORDERED TO ATTEND A 30-DAY RE-ORIENTATION CAMP FOR EXTREMISTS)
>>
File: IMG_0225.png (189KB, 339x452px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0225.png
189KB, 339x452px
>>131160130
Do you guys need us to post stuff for you? Don't risk going to the gulag comrad.
>>
Somebody just nuke England and get it over with.
>>
>>131155668
Ah shit it has begun.

It'd be nice if they'd post some guidelines, or is it literally if somebody takes offence?

I don't know what I can say anymore.

Also if somebody posts something and I read and don't report it will I get fined or is that just the next step?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1498246725035.jpg (65KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1498246725035.jpg
65KB, 540x540px
Living is this shithole is even more free than america as long as none knows or you have the money to pay the police.
>>
Day of the Tea Cup when?
>>
Holy cuck, i thought that only in Russia you can get in prison for posting in social networks.
>>
>>131155668
Feel like posting racist and offensive comments just to fuck with them. God I Love Freedom of Speech!!
>>
File: 1470912324124.gif (2MB, 317x536px) Image search: [Google]
1470912324124.gif
2MB, 317x536px
Muslims can all go fuck right off. Or we will make them fuck off with violence.

Arrest me fags.
Oh wait. I'm behind a bill of rights, get fucked.
>>
File: IMG_5572.jpg (165KB, 649x918px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5572.jpg
165KB, 649x918px
>>
>>131163815
Nah m8. The west is dead. The sleeper cells you cunts left in the west when you were the soviets destroyed us.

You guys won the cold war. How does it feel?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
>>
what the fuck every happened to this saying
>stick and stone may break my bones but names will never hurt me
>>
>>131165214
Some assholes decided that everyone needs to get a medal for participation of else feelings will get hurt. And apparently feelings are more important than anything else.
>>
>>131155668
Jokes aside, this post is horrifying on so many levels. In what world is it OK for the police to post what are essentially veiled threats to the citizenry?!
>>
>>131166164

Especially as it doesn't even clarify what you can and cannot say.

Just fuckin' nuke us lads
>>
When I've tried posting here through TOR it's not allowed. Why not? It's basically just a matter of time before I'm arrested for saying what I, and a great many other people, actually think about immigration, islam and jews. There is no free speech. When I comment on the Guardian website articles ("comment is free") even mildly criticising immigration it is immediately deleted.
>>
>>131163815
Russia is much more free country than "west".
Its kinda funny to watch eu and usa become parodies of ussr, with their own marxism-leninism and gulags.
>>
>>131166440
Yeah, your spies did fucking amazing work didn't they? It took half a century to pop off but their scheme to subvert the west is finally coming to fruition.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.