[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White ex-employee at Infosys files suit, claims company favored

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: pajeets.jpg (52KB, 550x375px) Image search: [Google]
pajeets.jpg
52KB, 550x375px
Pajeet eternally BTFO, how will they ever recover?

> Erin Green, a former supervisor at Infosys, filed suit this week in the Eastern District of Texas in Sherman, alleging that he and black and white staffers on his team were denied raises and promotions, and that other "non-South Asian" workers were berated by South Asian company officials.

> "Infosys maintains roughly 200,000 employees working in the United States," Green's suit said. While less than 5 percent of the U. S. population is of the South Asian race and national origin, roughly 93 percent to 94 percent of Infosys's United States workforce "is of the South Asian national origin, (primarily Indian)."

> "This disproportionately South Asian and Indian workforce, by race and national origin, is a result of Infosys's intentional employment discrimination against individuals who are not South Asian, including discrimination in the hiring, promotion, compensation and termination of individuals," the suit said.

http://archive.is/utxPS
>>
(((Green)))
>>
>>131150989
Another dumb women, suing for discrimination.

it's always a cunt isn't it. Any ways i love that it backfiring, remember how diversity quotas favored white women the most, well guess what bitches now it's your turn.
>>
File: indija_programer.jpg (210KB, 730x438px) Image search: [Google]
indija_programer.jpg
210KB, 730x438px
>>131150989
Literally paying bribes to keep committing poo in repo
> In 2013 the company announced a $34 million settlement to end a federal investigation into allegations that it circumvented immigration laws to bring thousands of lower-paid workers into the United States.
>>
File: p3.jpg (124KB, 415x315px) Image search: [Google]
p3.jpg
124KB, 415x315px
>>131151318
It's a dude.
> Green, of Frisco, is white and rose to the rank of "head of global immigration" while working in the company's Plano office. He was terminated in June of 2016, ostensibly for violating Infosys' "code of conduct by using his work computer for personal use a number of years earlier."
>>
>>131150989
I hope pajeets start losing their jobs. Fucking opportunistic invader shitniggers.
>>
>>131151797
oops my bad, I didn't expect Erin to be male name.
>>
File: india-file-reuters.jpg (66KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
india-file-reuters.jpg
66KB, 640x480px
>>131152128
I do agree with your broader point though, it's about time the professional white collar class realize they are no longer going to be spared by immigration and outsourcing.
>>
>>131150989
>tfw whitey can't handle Pajeet's coding skills
fucking kek
step up your game whitebois or step away
>>
>>131152588
Anon., did you come from an anti-white family or did you learn to hate white people at school?
>>
You can only be racist if you're white, silly
>>
File: 621x414.jpg (68KB, 621x414px) Image search: [Google]
621x414.jpg
68KB, 621x414px
>>131152588
> spaghetti code lifted straight from stack-exchange
> coding skills
>>
>>131150989
good for him
I work in Silicon Valley, and the Indians here, even if they're American citizens, speak of "those Americans" and exclusively hire from their own ethnic group. Could be from their own caste for all I know.
Chinks do it too. Both groups are only good to fill positions with nominal "qualifications." They never get anything done
>>
File: A0mXHz4.png (128KB, 605x948px) Image search: [Google]
A0mXHz4.png
128KB, 605x948px
White people just jealous that street shitters make more money than them.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.