[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every dude that legitimately calls for another modern day Crusade

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

Every dude that legitimately calls for another modern day Crusade is always the least bit in shape for it and has no idea how to actually initiate something that intricate.

Why is this?
>>
It's just a power fantasy. They want life to be easier for them and think they'd be happier if they'd been born in another era. They want glory, babes, and pop tarts.
>>
>>131148366
"I was born in the wrong generation."
>>
>>131148030

My DNA is full of thousands of years of conflict both in war and in survival. It's made me lazy as fuck and don't give a damn anymore. My DNA has gone on strike.
>>
>>131148532
We're ALL lazy as fuck, Anon. Why do you think we're on here?
>>
File: 1496142397942.gif (3MB, 500x253px) Image search: [Google]
1496142397942.gif
3MB, 500x253px
>>131148366
>Want life to be easier
>Want to go fight a war
Are you retarded or only pretending
>>
>>131148030
West doesn't need crusades but inquisition if first place.
>>
>>131148030
>the least bit in shape for it and has no idea how to actually initiate something that intricate.
Sounds like the actual Crusades.

>>131148366
>They want glory, babes, and pop tarts.
No, I want Jerusalem.
>>
>>131148924

>Wanting to fight a war whilst barely giving the thing any though because it's a pretty childish fantasy.
>>
>>131148924

>Wanting to fight a war whilst barely giving the thing any thought because it's a pretty childish fantasy.
>>
File: IIBguTS.jpg (79KB, 862x582px) Image search: [Google]
IIBguTS.jpg
79KB, 862x582px
>>131148952
>>
>tfw I was a former regional Champion Gymnast
>peak physical condition
>was educated my whole life at all male Catholic prep schools
>by the end of highschool I could read classical Latin with ease
>car wreck takes it all away. My physical abilites degrade beyond repair and my education was put on hold
>Its been years but im still a shell of my former self
>I will never been able to stand with my fellow Christians as we take Constantinople, Jerusalem, and all of Europe back from the heathens and saracens

it hurts
>>
>>131149864
See, O.P., this Anon. gives a clue. He doesn't want to fight the cultural battle in the United States because that means pushing back against Hispanics which are of the same religion he is, he'd rather everyone focus on a place on the other side of the planet while this country browns out and becomes Vatican-Roman "Catholic." It's basically neo-conservatism with a different flavour.
>>
>>131148366
>he doesn't realize that easy life is the real problem around here
That's why we all call for war.
>>
>>131150068
>Hispanics which are of the same religion he is
Virgin de Guadeloupe worship is not Christian.
>>
>>131148030
Lots of white men getting fit and joining the catholic and orthodox church.
We will reclaim constantinople.
>>
>>131150068
>equating Catholic duty to neoconservatism

This is the first time Ive been personally offened in this place in 10 years
>>
File: 1461450322534.jpg (89KB, 599x320px) Image search: [Google]
1461450322534.jpg
89KB, 599x320px
>>131150068
Trad Catholic here, you're retarded. I want Hispanics out of America now.
>>
>>131150068
as opposed to protestants who want it to be a jewish colony?
>>
>>131148366
>not knowing the actual crusades started with larping by the least trained """soldiers""" ever
>>
post pics of crusaders using modern weaponry like guns and shit plz. that shit would be so based
>>
File: 1495082850341.jpg (14KB, 236x375px) Image search: [Google]
1495082850341.jpg
14KB, 236x375px
>>
nice. got anymore nigga?
>>
File: Cy2YMk4VQAAJjrr.jpg (66KB, 600x719px) Image search: [Google]
Cy2YMk4VQAAJjrr.jpg
66KB, 600x719px
>>131148030
>Why is this?
Why improve yourself when the world around you isn't improving? I assume people in these situations want a crusade like this because it will give them the motivation they want, this has been true historically, it's the moment where the weak men turn to strong men in the cycle.
>>
>>131150542
This. Most of the priests from Mexico are more stoked about living it up in america than carrying on their traditional legacy. Mfw my bishop has 3 gay Mexican priests
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.