/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk middle eastern conflict.unless you're gonna

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: 1498100225867.jpg (156KB, 514x585px) Image search: [Google]
1498100225867.jpg
156KB, 514x585px
Let's talk middle eastern conflict.unless you're gonna be a dumbass and go reply to a shitposter instead.

Everybody drop their conspiracy for why are over there. I already know alot of you are gonna say oil (which I believe so but there's a bigger picture to it too)
Heres My conspiracy:
The jews who control the U.S. did 9/11 and lied about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction as an excuse for us to head to the middle East in order for the jews to do take out 2 birds with 1 stone.

to destabilize the middle east in order to gain control of oil pipelines. The jews want everything for the greater benefit of Israel. While simultaneously creating an influx of refugees. That would head to white countries to outbreed them. After a couple of yrs the U.S. apparently "killed" osama but now that their leader is dead whats the excuse to stay there? The jews created a new enemy. ISIS. It just doesn't make sense how all of a sudden a new group of terrorists came out of nowhere with military grade weapons. It just doesn't make sense. Syria is the last country standing in the middle east. Hillary and the jews hate this, so they wanted to start a conflict (hillarys no fly zone) which would ultimately start a war with russia and thus leaving no one to defend syria and which the huge oil pipelines will finally be installed upon kikeland. And they have completed their mission. I feel Israel will expand and grow in size as they try to reclaim newer territory.

Whats your conspiracy?
>>
>>131145276
Top kek

/pol/ has and always will be a Zionist board. Summer fags go back to plebbit
>>
>>131145276
The Jews are taking over the entire Middle East and sending the refugees to Europe in order to breed down the only people who can stand against them.
>>
File: 1439120625222.jpg (66KB, 655x586px) Image search: [Google]
1439120625222.jpg
66KB, 655x586px
come on goy, you are insulting me
it's much more complicated and devious than that
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.