[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >argue with my father >he wants to "save"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: th.jpg (6KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
6KB, 250x249px
>be me
>argue with my father
>he wants to "save" his fucking small village because it is his homeland(it is "my homeland" too)
>tell my father that small villages do notmake any money. It's very costly and useless; we need to gather people in large cities to increase productivity.
>my father said, "But our ancestors have been living in here, don't you miss your homeland?"
>I told "Fuck NO. Why the fuck we have to spend money on your nostalgia?, these small villages just waste money. It thinks these should be destroyed."
>The father said "But, life is not all about money. There are culture, tradition, and way of life."
>I said "culture? tradition? It's not the main goal of life. Life is always competition. We should do anything to win the competition."
>father said, "b-but I hoped you to inherit our ancestor's lands and re-build our homeland...."
>I told him "FUCK NO, I don't want to waste money and time to preserve shitty culture and tradition. I would give these lands to refugees or immigrants if I could."

I think there are so many people who have same thinking with my father in Japan.
I think they are true cancer of our society. They waste the ton of money and do not produce any shits.
I hope these retards will die out for over competition between immigrants in labor market....
>>
>>131144168
I think you're a tryhard. You're probably underage too.
>>
>>131144168
You rack pride, anon-san. Your village is your patrimony, protect it. Raise children there.
>>
This is pasta, fucking newfags
>>
>>131144168
Nice pasta Chris
>>
>>131144168
If your father and the other villagers have decided that they share the same values and believe in living the same way of life, they should be left alone to do so. The irony is you want to make money so that you can afford a lifestyle that makes you happy, and want to be around other people who share that same belief system as you. He and the other villagers already found that shared value system and lifestyle that make them happy. If you disagree with it, you should be forced out, because you will continue to try to breed discontent in your father and the other villagers, and undermine the harmony they have found. You need to go find others that agree with your way of life, not try to force your beliefs on those who don't share it.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.