[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Africana Studies >Jewish Studies >Women's Studies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: a mature adult.jpg (41KB, 300x295px) Image search: [Google]
a mature adult.jpg
41KB, 300x295px
>Africana Studies
>Jewish Studies
>Women's Studies
Okay, /pol/. What subject in college is the closest to "white man's studies?"

Pic unrelated.
>>
???????????
>>
>>131143824
History

alternatively Philosophy
>>
>>131143824
History, preferably European history or history of Rome
>>
File: 1429065588344.jpg (12KB, 180x240px) Image search: [Google]
1429065588344.jpg
12KB, 180x240px
>>131144816
Taking philosophy classes in this day and age is about as useful as nailing your balls to the floor.
>>
>>131143824
Math
>>
>>131143824
STEM
>>
>>131144916
It's just general World History.
>>
currently? none.

so, it's good that young White people:
- read the board
- can deduce that the current system is anti-them
- say fuck school mindfucking them and wasting valuable time
- elect to Master a trade, start a business
- if they are in the US, have something worth losing, don't fuck around. get the best genetic options available, kick skanks to curb, and tell Ms. Right to shut the fuck up and sign a pre-nup
- choose from good stock of women
- be the best he can be. don't put all of his eggs in one basket. hire the best minds, treat them well, and grow old as successful people/families
>>
File: Our Guy.jpg (242KB, 1231x1186px) Image search: [Google]
Our Guy.jpg
242KB, 1231x1186px
>>131143824
>>
>>131143824
Philosophy
Literature
Physics
Chemistry
Biology
Mathematics
History
>>
File: kek.jpg (56KB, 800x804px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
56KB, 800x804px
>>131144971
>Taking philosophy classes in this day and age is about as useful as nailing your balls to the floor.
>>
>>131143824

>"white man's studies"

let's see
gender studies is about white men oppressing women, cultural studies is about how whites didn't allow niggers to colonize space

everything is "white man's studies"
>>
>>131143824
Women's and African studies talk about white men all the damn time at least from what people who have taken the classes say. You want a confidence boost talk to someone who has attended those classes, they'll tell you all about how you run the world and have more power then they could ever hope to have and can do anything you want, they'll have you thinking you've out Jewed the Jews just by being born white with a functional penis.
>>
File: 1498074199350.jpg (240KB, 1126x535px) Image search: [Google]
1498074199350.jpg
240KB, 1126x535px
>>131143824
HEMA studies, anything that doesn't involve kikes
>>
>>131144971
How pozzed are the classes?
I was thinking about minoring in Phil just for funsies
>>
>>131146017
Depends which ones you take. Intro philosophy is basically Descartes and some first grade level logic problems. As you move up it gets into increasingly pseudointellectual bullshit. As long as you avoid classes with suspicious titles like Critical Post-Structural Hegelian Dialectics it's not too bad, but don't expect to learn anything you won't get from reading a damn philosophy book.
>>
>>131143824
Medicine
>>
>>131146281
I've barely learned a fucking thing in all of my classes. Almost all of my undergraduate learning has been a complete waste of time.

Can I at least express my thoughts in these classes or do I need to memorize the correct opinions
>>
>>131146408
Totally depends on your professors and TAs. Some are genuine intellectuals and love to hear differing opinions, others can't survive outside their autistic echo chambers and have no business being professors. Most are somewhere in between.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.